- Text Size +

Finally this is over. It's like a bad dream.

Brian opened his eyes to find it was far from over. Now he was even smaller. He looked at Katie, his eyes brimming with rage.

“Haha don't look so mad bro, I did warn you earlier I'd change your size. I think one inch will work better for a more permanent basis.”

“What the fuck do you mean permanent? You had better change me back! Mom will find me and you will be in so much shit.” Brian screamed this at his sister but from so far away she could not hear him.

“I think I'll go for a bike ride on his amazingly sunny, hot day. Oh my feet are going to sweat so much. It's going to be absolute hell for you bro!” Katie said cruelly.

Katie's slender fingers picked up Brian and brought him to her right foot, still unwashed. She placed him under her gross toes and closed them around his tiny form, utterly trapping him. She then grabbed her right sneaker with the sock stuffed inside and freed the worn sock. Katie put the sock on and pulled it tight around her foot, leaving Brian pressed against her toes even when she unclenched them. Brian screamed for help but the only thing that could hear him was Katie's stinky foot. Next she completed her brother's sweaty foot prison for the day by slipping her foot into her sneaker and tied the laces tightly. Once her other shoe was on she went for her bike ride.

 

The next four hours were hellish for Brian. Inside Katie's shoe and sock, pressed against her smelly foot, the atmosphere quickly became like what he imagined an oven to be like. He was quickly soaked in her fresh sweat as she was pedaling around in the summer heat. Slowly being cooked by cheesy heat flowing from her foot. The fabric encasing him in was also very wet and he felt it constantly stuck to his back. There was no way he should be able to breath but yet he was breathing, and every breath was disgusting. Thick sweat kept finding his mouth, sending his taste buds insane. The pressure was great whenever Katie pressed down on him, but like she had told him, it didn't hurt. It was like his body gave way to her soft foot flesh.

 

Once Katie was home, Brian felt like he'd been trapped in there for days, but was corrected when Katie pulled off her sneaker to speak to him through the sock.

“Wow those four hours of hard work were a lot of fun with you down there! I wanted to stop early, but knowing you were stuck to my foot feeling every bead of sweat emerge from my toes I pushed myself. I've told mom I have no idea where you are, I doubt she'll start worrying until tomorrow. Even then I don't think she'd ever think to check under her daughters cheesy toes hahaha! Now, before I think about giving you a break, I need your PC password.”

“Why do you need my password?.” Brain wheezed out as loud as he could to Katie who had her head right by her sock.

“I just do. Are you going to give me it or should I go to a sauna with my sneakers and socks on?”

“Okay okay fine you win. My password is 'Brianisthebest'.”

“Hahaha you're such a loser. I'll get you outta there now.”

Katie pulled off her socks and pulled Brian out from under her toes. She noticed that he stuck slightly to her foot because of the sweat and giggled cruelly. Brian was so glad to have fresh air.

She took him to his room and sat on his computer chair. Katie dumped Brian at her feet and started grabbing him with her slimy toes and pushing his head between them over and over again. He wanted to ask what she was doing with his PC but never went five seconds without having his mouth covered by toes.

 

The day was finally over for Brian as Katie shut down his PC and took him back to her room. “you've earned some rest for today bro and I have the perfect place for you.”

He found himself shoved inside Katie's hot and humid sneaker moments later, followed by her balled up, damp sock which sealed him inside. In here, the smell of his sister's feet was inescapable. Although on the bright side it wasn't quite as strong smelling as her awful bare feet.

“Night night bro, you've got a big day ahead of you tomorrow.” Katie teased her brother before heading to bed herself.

Brian wished more than anything he could be back at his normal size and safe from smelly feet ever again. Unfortunately fate (and Katie) had other ideas.

 

The next day was filled with feet, feet and more feet for Brian. His sister's sweaty feet all day long. As soon as she got up she skipped her shower and got her sneakers and socks on once more, imprisoning Brian under her toes. She had an eventful morning. She started early by going on a bike ride with her friends, followed by a trip to a mall. Normally these activities would be mundane to her, but having Brian suffering beneath her foot the entire time filled her with sadistic glee. She could feel her socks and feet getting wetter and wetter with sweat and she loved it. Once she got home she went to her room and sat on her bed before releasing Brian before her bare feet.

 

Katie's feet absolutely reeked and she could feel the warm on her face even with her feet a short distance away. She couldn't imagine how bad this was for Brian. She smiled as she pressed her feet on him and made him sniff the cheesy odour. After about half an hour of forcing Brian to sniff her feet all over. She decided to make him worship them.

“Now it's time that you licked and kissed every inch of my beautiful feet until they are clean. Yes, this time you have both of them to do! That's twice the amount of time, twice the amount of sweat, twice the amount of toejam and most importantly twice the amount of suffering for you! Oh and today you're smaller than you were yesterday!”

The next 4 hours Brian spent cleaning Katie's feet. It was like yesterday but her feet were far worse and he had double the work. Katie spent every minute of this time watching her brother gleefully, laughing at his pathetic body as his expression soured with every cheese tasting lick. Brian's new size made a huge difference. It took much longer and it felt like he was ingesting more sweat than ever. The toejam feast was several times more awful because he couldn't fit the gross lumps of gooey foot produce in his mouth and had to take bites out of them, prolonging the torture.

 

After the worst four hours of his life so far, Katie told him she had a special surprise for him. She had winked, shoved him in her sneaker and stuffed her barefoot in after him, but not before casting some other spell. He felt her foot pounding him over and over, the sneaker was looser without her sock and he knew she was running somewhere. Once more her foot began to perspire and Brian was reacquainted with Katie's fresh foot sweat. He had no idea what was going on outside of his smelly prison that was quickly heating up.

 

 

 

Katie finally reached her destination. She strolled up to the red door of the house and knocked. The door opened and Katie was greeted with the sight of Brian's best friend Amy.

“Oh hi Katie, what's up? Is Brian with you?” Amy inquired.

Katie smiled in response, an innocent smile to Amy, but a knowing smile to herself. She ground her foot into the floor to play with Brian. “Nah he's not around today. I was actually hoping I could come in and speak to you.

“Sure Katie, come on up to my room.”

As they were walking up the stairs, Katie noticed Amy was wearing her black leather flats. “How come you're wearing shoes inside?”

They arrived at Amy's room and stepped inside. “Oh when I heard you knocking I quickly put them on. I'd just washed my feet but it's a habit to cover them up considering how smelly they usually are. I go barefoot when I'm home alone but when my parents are in I gotta contain the stink, you know how bad it is. I hate having to live around my foot odour problem sometimes.”

“Yeah no offense but your foot odour could bring down a bear on a bad day haha. What do you mean sometimes?”

“Well don't tell anyone, especially Brian, that I said this but I love the idea of someone suffering from my foot odour. I try to get Brian to try it but I can't force it on him, that'd be too mean and he'd stop being friends with me. I'm pretty sure he likes me and I've thought about using that to leverage him but I don't think I could manipulate him.”

Katie considered how well this was going. “If you've just washed your feet I don't mind if you go barefoot, it's no trouble.”

“Are you sure? Don't underestimate my feet, it's been 15 minutes since they've been washed and I've had my flats on for a couple minutes too. These flats poison any foot they come into contact with.”

“Yeah go ahead.”

Amy sat on her bed and removed her flats. She wiggled her large, bare toes, with the toenails painted black, in relief as the cool air got to her feet. Katie could smell a faint cheesy odour, rather weak but surprising knowing how clean her feet should be. Katie laughed in anticipation of the events she had planned.

“Everything okay Katie? Did I do something funny?” Amy was confused.

“No no, it's just the smell caught me a little off guard. You wouldn't mind getting me a drink would you?”

Amy went over to the footwear chest against her wall, quickly opening it and lobbing her shoes inside before any stink could leak out. “Yeah sure I'll just nip downstairs. Orange juice good for you?”

“Oh that'd be great Amy.” Katie smiled warmly as Amy left the room.

 

Immediately after Amy's departure, Katie made a beeline for the shoe chest. She opened the lid and was knocked back onto the floor when the wave of smell erupted from the box and hit her. “Bloody hell Amy; what the fuck is wrong with your feet?” Katie spoke to herself.

This time she steeled herself and opened it. Katie withstood the initial burst and was subjected to the constant stream. Her eyes darted around and found the flats. She plucked them out and shut the chest. Katie put the flats on the floor and sat by them, uncomfortably aware of the strong, cheesy stink they were emitting. She pulled her own left sneaker off and dumped Brian on the floor. Before Brian had a chance to take in his surroundings, Katie grabbed him and placed him into the right flat, spread eagled, where the middle of Amy's sole would have rested. The outline of Amy's foot was stained onto the insole and the dark grey insole itself had became slightly yellowed by the persistent assault of sweat. Katie pulled out a tiny roll of tape and taped Brian's limbs to the insole. When pressure was put on the insole, Katie noticed a small amount of foot sweat released and formed a puddle. Katie gagged at the sight and quickly slipped her foot back into her own sneaker after waving goodbye to Brian with her big toe. Brian struggled in his bondage and shouted something unheard as more thick cheesy liquid leaked from the insole and pooled around Brian. His struggling reached new levels which made his situation even worse. Katie giggled at the sight. She quickly gathered the horrible flats and shoved them back into the chest, pushing them deeper than before into the foot scented box that would be Brian's home for a while. Katie then sat on the bed as though nothing had happened and Amy came back in with a glass of orange juice.

 

“So what is it you wanted Katie?”

“Wellllll, I haven't been able to contact Brian and wondered if you knew where he was?”

“No I haven't heard from him since Thursday. He wanted to hang out today but he wouldn't pick up. Do you think he's okay?”

“It's Brian, I'm sure he's okay. He's not the kind of guy that would be rotting in a smelly, dank prison is he?” Katie said with a smile.

“Yeah that's true haha. Thanks for coming over Katie.”

“No problem Amy. Say, do you want to go watch a movie later? I don't have anything to do.”

“Yeah sure, I would love to. If I didn't I'd probably just sit in my room stinking myself out with these things all night.” Amy scrunched her big foot and both girls laughed.