- Text Size +

Shouts of surprise went up all around the airfield as the personnel saw the familiar shape of Rowan gradually expanding in the midst of the compound. Scraps of fabric hung from her hips and shoulders as her figure quickly dominated the landscape, womanly features on full display as she focused on something in the palm of her hand. 

The sound of her giggling rippled through the air, well beyond the limits of the base and into the nearby town. 

“I hope you like this gift as much as I do; the best kind of gift is one that everyone can enjoy after all.” Her spurt of growth was interrupted by a sudden groan of twisting metal, followed by a metallic ‘crunch’. Rowan jolted on the spot, sending a small rumble through the ground as she glanced down behind her. Her already massive backside had evidently decided to swell up just as little faster than the rest of her, and had steamrolled over one of the nearby cargo containers. The receptacle and all it contained had become quite two-dimensional beneath the immense bulk of Rowan’s bottom, causing her to reflexively plant her free hand over her lips. 

“Oops!” She chuckled awkwardly, flashing an apologetic smile towards the control tower, “sorry about that! I’ll try to be a little more careful… But at the same time,” she added as an afterthought, “it is my birthday, so I’m also going to have a bit of fun. Sorry in advance if anything gets broken!” 

Her gaze returned to the thumb-sized man in her hand. 

“So, Will… how about we have a little fun with the planes! I’ve never had the pleasure of flying in one myself, which I guess is hardly surprising, but I’d love to watch you zipping around in one! I mean golly; you’d be the only person in the world as high up as me!”

“That sounds swell and all Ro,” Will called up at her, a cautious excitement in his tone, “but I’m still in training for that sort of thing, and I can’t just take one of the planes without the colonel’s permission.”

“Oh… Well, I’m sure he won’t mind if we just borrow one for a while,” Rowan said dismissively, twisting on the spot and leaving an enormous, rump-shaped dent in the tarmac, “plus if we don’t actually use any of the fuel, it shan’t cost the colonel a dime!”

“How will-” He started to ask before the breath was ripped from his lungs by the sudden rush of motion. Shuffling forwards on her knees, Rowan reached out with her free hand for one of the parked aircraft pulled up on the runway. Several pilots who had been watching her unexpected growth spurt now scattered like bugs away from her approaching palm.

“No need to worry boys!” Rowan announced cheerfully, her fingers grasping the fuselage of the plane and hoisting it effortlessly off the ground. “Here we go Will; time for take-off!” 

Even if he’d wanted to protest, the budding pilot was too winded to object as Rowan pinched the cockpit and pulled it open, permitting entry for the tiny trooper in her hand. Tipping her palm up carefully, she deposited dear William in the pilot’s seat and waited patiently for him to strap in. Her bright, bubbly expression only grew more delighted as he finally clasped together the final buckle. As soon as he was secure, Rowan’s thumb clicked the open cockpit shut.

“Here we go!”

Rising to her feet, Rowan felt the warmth of the sun on her flesh tempered by the cool breeze on her skin. She took just a moment to bask in that feeling before she set off down the runway, each massive footfall cracking the tarmac beneath her.

“Up, UP, UP AND AWAY!” Her arm gradually elevated the aircraft, launching from ankle height to all the way above her head by the time she’d reached the limit of the landing strip. With all the shameless glee of a woman who’d never quite let go of her imagination, Rowan’s lips vibrated rapidly in imitation of the plane’s propeller. For his part, Will was well aware that no plane built was designed for the kind of turns and momentum that the bubbly birthday girl was putting it through, but he was strangely confident that he was in no immediate danger. 

With a tremendous bound, Rowan vaulted over the hanger at the edge of the base, her breasts having grown to such a colossal size that they almost smacked her in the chin as a result. It was a feeling of freedom the likes of which she hadn’t experienced in years; though she had never felt trapped in the base, she knew perfectly well that her freedom was kept under careful scrutiny. Now though, to be able to let loose both physically, mentally and emotionally, she was overflowing with the purest type of joy. Her feet dug into the sand, leaving two great furrows in the ground before setting off into the desert. 

Once she was outside the limits of the air-strip, Rowan sucked in a great gulp of breath and indulged in another growth spurt. She could feel her limbs getting longer, her curves swelling outwards and her head raising yet higher towards the clouds. Even as her fingers carefully kept their grip on the plane, she could feel the thing getting tinier and tinier until it was no larger than a matchbox. The clouds parted as they drifted over her skin, the ground trembled beneath her tread and the sway of her body felt so utterly exquisite that she almost wished she could trade places with dear William just to get a look at herself. 

In the plane, Will’s focus was mostly being spent on not throwing up, but every chance he got he shot a look out the cockpit window to the veritable Goddess whisking him about like her own personal toy. To describe the sensation as thrilling would have been an understatement almost as massive as Rowan; the terror of being so completely powerless was thoroughly drowned out by the sheer spectacle of it all. He had grown up a lad believing that the world was a more or less rational place, a place where anything truly extraordinary had already been discovered, and that all we could do at this point was improve what we already knew. Rowan though? Rowan was utterly unique.

Never before in his life had he ever seen anything remotely like her, and watching her just being herself was quite intoxicating. Of course, her personality wasn’t the only appeal as any red-blooded male would tell you. Even when she was at her ‘normal’ height, she was uncommonly attractive. Any semblance of the plain young girl she’d been a few years ago had been worn away by intimate familiarity, and there wasn’t a soul in Roswell who couldn’t see her undeniable beauty. And when she grew, the sensual allure of her feminine figure quite literally exploded. Nobody in the world had seen curves like that, and the sight of them alone was enough to leave an onlooker utterly lost for words.

As Rowan curved around and trotted back towards Roswell, she closed her eyes for a few moments and drank it all in. This was it; this was the happiest she had ever been.

The shouts of alarm and warning reached her ears a half-second too late as she felt something crunch and flatten beneath her foot. Her heart skipped a beat in alarm as she skidded to a halt, glancing down and remembering suddenly that her growth spurt meant she’d returned far quicker than she’d departed. By the looks of it, her heel had gone straight through the roof of the munitions warehouse. A chill went up her spine as she imagined all the explosives and crates of bullets contained within, but by some divine stroke of luck she had managed to reduce the entire payload to dust without setting off so much as a hand grenade. Her mind raced as she tried to remember if anyone worked in the munitions hut; she didn’t think there was, but it was best to check all the same. 

“Sorry! Is… was… that empty?”

Incoherent shouts of affirmation echoed up to her, and nobody was screaming in horror… so that was something. After a moment, a tingle of delight wound its way up through her legs. Searching for the source, Rowan realized that the ball of her foot was slowly twisting back and forth on the rubble, grinding the rubble into powder as she became acutely aware of her own strength. 

“Rowan!” The voice echoed through the megaphone, drawing her attention to the roof of the command center. At first she thought that it had come from the control tower, but a cursory glance revealed the miniscule figure of Colonel Blanchard, accompanied by a few stunned members of the science team, addressing their towering charge. She gulped nervously, her cheeks a tad pink. “Can you hear me properly?”

She nodded her head sheepishly, swinging her hands behind her back and bringing them to rest just above her ample posterior, fingers curled protectively around William’s plane. Within the cockpit, Will just gaped in open mouthed awe at the seemingly endless field of rump stretching out beneath him. 

“Rowan, I need you to bring yourself back down to us. You are already in full view of the town, but we can still potentially control this situation if it isn’t made any worse.” The young woman’s eyes widened as she glanced out over the town she grew up in. The buildings, familiar even after all these years, seemed like models arrayed on the floor of a great playground. Her spirit wavered as she noted the dozens upon dozens of tiny dots lining the streets, pointing up at her and shouting in surprise and confusion.

But the longer she looked, the more she felt the heat in her belly burning brighter. Trepidation gave way to excitement, alarm melted quickly into lust. She bit her lip, chest heaving as she felt the decision being made for her.

“I’m so sorry Colonel, really I am… but I think the jig is up.” 

“Rowan, this isn’t a joke.” The man said in a calm, stern voice. In spite of the apparent severity of the situation, his tone remained remarkably unaggressive. “Please do as I say and reduce yourself; we can discuss this later.”

“Colonel,” Rowan replied, her voice trembling as she turned to face the command center directly, “I promise that I’ll bring myself back down real soon… but right now, if everyone already knows, there ‘aint no point pretending anymore. I’ll do what you want in a while; right now I want to do something for myself. Please forgive me.” Her gaze switched from the Colonel’s office to the dozens of troops dotting the airstrip. “Alright boys; move aside! I need a bit of room for this.”

The instruction didn’t need to be repeated. Men and women scattered in all directions as she stepped into the middle of the runway, her foot leaving a vast crater in its wake as she lowered herself down as carefully as possible. When it became apparent that there simply wasn’t room for her in the middle of the base, she glanced down over her shoulder at the half-cylinder of the hanger beneath. 

“Anyone inside the plane-house would do well to make tracks! I’m a patient girl, but I’m sittin’ down in fifteen seconds. Please don’t drag your feet!”

Doors sprang open as office workers and pilots fled the structure, getting to a safe distance before turning to watch the events unfolding. Once she was sure it was safe, Rowan let her titanic behind crash down like twin boulders of buttocks, the flesh expanding outwards to accommodate her weight. The pancake remnants of the hangar were entirely engulfed beneath her, and though all logical reason said that it would be both dangerous and awkward to use as a cushion, Rowan’s rump found the whole thing bewilderingly comfortable. 

“Okay… so… I’m just going to put this out there…” Rowan announced in a paradoxically forceful tone of hesitation, “I really want to put… uh… things inside myself.” She could scarcely believe the words coming out of her mouth, but the more she spoke, the more confident she felt in her requests. “So if anyone could bring me cars, or planes, or trucks or… themselves, I would greatly appreciate it.”

Before her eyes, the myriad of pint-sized people scattered around the base sprang into motion. Some seemed to be doing little more than running for the hills, but the majority appeared to be trying to locate any and all vehicles within the confines of the base. As she watched, giddy happiness building in her heart, the people she’d worked with over all these years set about bringing her exactly what she had asked for. She couldn’t honestly tell if it was out of fear or love, but she preferred to think that they were doing it all for her.

As the fleet assembled before her, Rowan shifted in place to get into a more comfortable position, her thick, luscious thighs spreading apart to accommodate the stretch of her legs. Planting her free palm behind her for balance, she brought the plane containing dear Will back around in front of her face. The whites of her eyes glinted in the sun as she stared intently at the handsome speck in the pilot’s chair. 

“Well my dear, darling William…” Her voice had lost all trace of sheepish awkwardness as she spoke to her crush, undisguised lust oozing like saliva from her tongue as she asked her question, “before anything else… I want you to be my first. And since this will also be yours in its own, uh, ‘distinct’ way,” she giggled, her fingers brushing between her thighs and across the lips of her waiting womanhood, “I want you to choose… front, or…” the hand slid behind her, clasping a mighty handful of her bulging butt-flesh, “… back?”

Within the cockpit, Will shouted his response several times, but it was entirely inaudible to the titillating titan. Rowan cocked an eyebrow at him. 

“Will, I can’t actually hear you. Nod once if you want the front; press your hands against the cockpit if you want the back.” She tilted the plane down a little so she could more easily gauge his reaction. Jolting in the seat, Will reached forward and planted both palms against the glass, leaning against it as his gaze met hers. Rowan grinned. “I’m glad we both agree.”

The anticipation that had been building over the past half hour reached a fever pitch as Rowan bent forwards, her immense bosom hanging like mountains of flesh over the vehicles on the airfield. Her free hand dug between her unfathomable buttocks, pulling one of them aside with a grunt of exertion while the hand containing her precious cargo was lowered into place. Breath fluttered in her throat, spine tingling as she felt the press of the little capsule against the innermost skin of her bottom. She closed her eyes, fuselage squeezed against her as her thumb in turn squeezed the fuselage…

… and with a thrust of her hand, she felt it plunge inside her. A short, sharp yelp left her throat as the sensation shot through her body. 

“Ohhh…. Myyy…. Yes…. Oh….” Her cheeks burned red, nerves ablaze as her eyes opened wide. Raking the fleet of ships on the ground, Rowan’s fingers reached down hungrily into their midst. Contrary to the care and elegance she had used to push the plane into her posterior, she grabbed up handfuls of doll-sized machines like food at a buffet. Her subconscious perception told her that there were definitely still people in one or two of the vehicles in her fist, but at the same time she believed that she’d given them ample time to leave if they wanted; they wanted to be there as much as she did.

Gently parting the lips of her womanhood, Rowan maneuvered each vehicle in turn from the palm of her hand to the pinch of her fingers before inserting them into herself. One by one, without pomp or ceremony, the transportation of Roswell’s air base disappeared into the gigantic Goddess towering over it. She was their sole focus; she was their end of the line. With each new object, Rowan’s hips began to grind harder and harder into the ground. Sexual pleasure of a kind she’d only dreamed of during her quiet, nervous sessions in her room was now flooding her body. 

She got the dull impression that someone was trying to talk to her, that there was a voice trying to pierce through the veil of delight that had draped across her senses, but it was far too late for that. Her perception of the world had shifted to something entirely unique. The words and names she had used to identify objects since she was young had been boiled down and simplified; there was no longer jeep, car, plane, office or lab… there was just big toy, little toy, long toy, concrete seat. 

It also seemed that her request for more playthings had reached further than just the air strip. From the neighboring town, cars, bicycles and even solitary people had started trickling into the base. Rowan could feel her insides getting full; the sacred space between her thighs stuffed so tight that she felt like a mistimed clench would crush the lot into scrap. Closing her eyes once again and tapping into the alien power that had bonded with her all those years ago, a faint glow rippled from Rowan’s skin to signal her imminent spurt of growth. Her hips surged out either side, her stomach swelled to support the sheer size of her breasts which had taken it upon themselves to inflate a tad quicker than the rest of her. This was no longer a case of logical proportions; the young Goddess was closer to a statue of the feminine figure crafted by some ancient civilization. 

Regardless, it had the intended effect. 

More room was freed up inside her womanhood, granting space to the pilgrimage of people filtering onto the runway, gathering before the lusting young lady like the faithful before an altar... or a temple. Her free palm rubbed greedily over the almighty expanse of her breasts as her other kept up its almost rhythmic pursuit of scooping up more and more toys to tease herself with. Her head lolled back with a long, rumbling moan as Rowan’s eyes snapped back to the control tower. Ignoring the highly animated little dot on the nearby rooftop, the colossus reached out slowly and wrapped her fingers around the base of the tower. With scarcely a flex of muscle, she wrenched the structure free of the ground and looked it up and down, gauging its suitability. Fortunately for the occupants of the inferno between her legs, she didn’t intend to stuff the structure into herself… at least not into her crotch. 

Licking her lips and lifting the softly curved dome towards her mouth, Rowan opened wide to reveal the dripping maw beyond her teeth. The control tower may have been designed with smooth aesthetic and aerodynamics in mind, but right now the only meaning the shape had for the thoroughly aroused Rowan was the satisfaction she would glean from sliding it into her throat. 

Inch by inch, meter by meter, the tower was pushed between her luscious red lips. Her jaw opened wider invitingly as she fed the thing inside, dimly aware of the shouts of surprise from within the structure. Under normal circumstances her impulse might have been to abandon the scheme right there and then, but she was confident that nobody would be hurt by her little luxuries. Thunderous sounds of sensual ecstasy hummed forth from her chest, echoing up her throat and into the structure within her mouth. 

Gripping it firmly in one hand, she set about sliding it back and forth across her tongue, tracing circles about the tip as she bobbed it up and down. Rowan let herself fall like a felled tree, her impossible bulk crashing to Earth with enough force to send a quake pounding through the entire state. Houses shook, windows shattered and some flimsy structures crumbled to the ground, all while the titan slurped happily on the steel lollipop in her mouth. 

Feeling like she had finally reached the point where her ladyship was as full as it needed to be, Rowan’s fingers ceased trying to find further fodder to feed within. Instead, they slid languidly over to stroke to and fro across the lips of her labia, pushing the feeling of pleasure deeper and deeper into her brain.

There was nothing left now. Nothing in the world; not a country, not a base, not a birthday and not even a name. There was only the singular climax that was building inside, absorbing every ounce of energy she had like the surge of water that draws away from the shore to form a tidal wave. 

And then… with an echoing howl of unbridled, passionate desire… Rowan erupted.

Her hips bucked furiously on the spot, juices flowing freely from her with each passing moment. Every time she bucked, her entire body swelled significantly; every shake and shudder accompanied by overwhelming inflation. Before the shuddering spasms of satisfaction had finished, the bulk of her breasts had thrust above the clouds, her figure sprawled across the landscape of New Mexico.

Chapter End Notes:

This story was a commission for Berggie.

 

If you'd like to commission me, hit me up on my D.A account: PerspectiveShift