- Text Size +

You hear Diana shout, after checking her phone, “Oh no! I’m supposed to meet up with Neha today for coffee!” You wonder who that is, as you’ve never heard that name before, but it is difficult for you to concentrate while Diana stomps around her apartment, crushing you repeatedly. Diana shuffles through her clothing, quickly deciding on what she should wear.

She finally decides on a cute blouse and skirt, and also pulls out her pair of green flats. Diana removes her pajamas and quickly gets on her clothes, leaving her socks on for now. Because you are crammed in so tight in Diana’s toe space, you can’t see anything that’s going on, so you’re very much out of the loop right now.

But then you hear the clacking of a pair of flats being dropped on the floor, and it gives you a better picture of what is going on, and Diana quickly removes the sock on her right foot. Very quickly, you can see that Diana is dressed ready to go out, and you think that she looks beautiful right now. You try and make your presence known, but you are still crammed too deep within Diana’s toes, and when you try to shout up to her and she quickly scrunches up her toes, completely covering and muffling your cries for salvation.

And then Diana shuffles her bare feet inside of her flats, and grabs her purse before leaving her apartment, and each step pushes your face into her sticky toe space, giving you a face-full of her sweaty flesh. You actually try and lick the spaces when your face gets shoved them, and Diana responds by grinding the ball of her foot harshly, thinking that you are just a subconscious nuisance.

The grinding actually dislodges you, and sends you inside one of the larger folds along the ball of her foot, and you are crammed in there until you know that you are completely stuck. Luckily, this position practically absorbed all of the force from Diana’s walking, so you’d be okay for the time being. Diana then makes her way to the café where she planned on meeting Neha, for lunch.

Neha is a 26 year old Middle Eastern woman, and is good friends with Diana. They are old buddies back from when they both worked at a sandwich shop during freshman year of college. They like to meet up at least every other week, so they can catch up. Neha is currently working as an assistant for a local law firm, as an internship. She’s currently a senior political science major, and she plans to go to law school after that. She’s a sweet person to anyone she meets, but she has been known to pull her fair share of pranks and jokes before. She’s also the kind of person who would love to mess with a tiny person, like you, and she might even delay telling Diana about it if she caught you.  

Neha has light brown skin with a few freckles. She’s a pretty slender person, although she is still curvy enough for her own liking. She is 6’1” and has a shoe size of 13. She also has piercing turquoise eyes, and she is frequently complemented on them. She decided to wear a turquoise dress and a pair of tan flats, without any socks. She also wears beautiful turquoise earrings, which she received from her mother years ago, and she wears them all the time. She finds that the dress really matches her eyes, so she keeps a few different variations of turquoise colored dresses for these kinds of occasions.

As Diana nears the café, Neha waves and yells “Hey Diana!! Over here!” Diana runs over to where Neha was sitting and says “Long time, no see Neha! How’ve you been?”She sits down across from Neha, and quickly crosses her legs. As they sit and chat, Diana slowly dangles her flat until it falls onto the ground under their table. Once it falls, you have a slightly better view, at least of things level with Diana’s crossed right foot.

You can see a pair of tan feet close to where your foot residence currently is, and you can assume that they belong to this Neha character that Diana mentioned earlier. They look fairly large, although it’s hard to get a good understanding of size when everything looks incredibly large to you right now. Neha quickly removes her feet from their tan flats, cracks and wiggles her long toes, and then drags her feet close to her chair.

She then began rubbing her soles together, in an attempt to get rid of the dirt that those soles just accumulated from the ground. Then Diana starts absent-mindedly reaching her right foot down towards Neha’s discarded flats, and you quickly have a bad feeling about this. Diana’s foot is now resting very close to Neha’s right flat, and you could easily fall into it if you slipped from the fold that was currently claiming you right now.

But it was fairly warm by now, so Diana’s foot began to sweat a little bit, covering you with a fresh coat of lubricating foot sweat. You were worried, because you were beginning to slip, and if things continue like this, then you’d fall right into this stranger’s flat. And the last thing you wanted to do was to be at the feet of someone who you didn’t even know! And besides, Diana was the only one who knew about you and your current size situation (and Anita to be fair; but she’s not around right now). And she was the only one who could change your size, so you need to stay with Diana!

As you continue to slip, you worry about what might happen if fell into this mystery person’s flat. And you can see Neha’s feet slowly return to her flats, her toes wiggling and cracking playfully, as if they can tell that you could be theirs for the taking. You really hope that Diana would somehow figure out where you were, because if she didn’t and you fell, then you’d be at the mercy of this Neha and her light brown feet. And from what you saw already, you doubt that these toes would treat you with any mercy or dignity. But then, your worst fears were realized when you finally slipped out of the flesh fold that held you in place among Diana’s sole, and you fell straight into Neha’s right fancy flat.

Once you landed, you instantly knew that you wouldn’t be able to escape this flat on your own, so you decide to just look around to figure out what to do next. Once you gather yourself, you notice a strong scent that surrounded the flat, which seemed to be a mixture of foot sweat and roses. It was actually pretty pleasant, but it was also pretty overpowering, and you have to admit that you still like Diana’s, and Anita’s too, better than this person’s feet. But you still like what you smell, and Neha’s tan feet and toes looked quite nice, so you’d probably enjoy being at their mercy as well.

You look up and see Diana move her feet about playfully, lazily wiggling her toes and rubbing them against each other. She would also stick the toes of one foot into the toe spaces of the other foot, and then they all clench down hard, and you are sure that it would have felt intense and crazy if you were still stuck up there. After that, she’d switch it so her other set of toes would get to clench down on the other set of toe spaces, while at the same time rubbing her toes and toe spaces vigorously, treating you to an unbelievable show.

While Diana’s feet were playing right in front of your flat trap, Neha brought her feet closer to her flats as well, and she ended up plopping her left heel into the heel section and crossed her ankles. The impact from her heel caused you to fall over, and you looked toward the source of the impact to see a lightly tan sole completely covering your field of vision, so much so that you are completely covered in darkness. Neha then begins to rub the tops of her feet against each other, lazily feeling them against each other.

And while she was rubbing her feet, she also started sticking the side of her foot that was resting on the other foot into the spaces between each of her toes of that foot. She then started flexing her foot back and forth, which caused her toes to get closer and closer to the ‘floor’ of the flat, so you run into the toe section to avoid the worst of the impacts. And as you go down into the toe section of the flat, the smell you experienced increased slightly, and the ground looked a lot darker than it did before.

You have a feeling that Neha must have worn these flats fairly often, and you were most impressed by the massive impressions that were made by her toes. So you decided to hide in the space where her 2nd toe typically rested, hoping that you’d treated to another unforgettable experience among a new person’s tantalizing toes, remembering that you should be able to be durable enough to handle it.

But then you notice that Diana and Neha had begun to finish up, and you hear Diana say “It’s been a lot of fun, Neha! But I’ve really got to head out. I have a major project to work on today, and I need to go to an RA meeting as well, so I’m gonna be crazy busy.” Neha laughs and says, “You’re always so busy! You should lighten your load this year, so your last year is easier. But good luck, and take care!” And then Diana slips her feet back into her flats, not realizing that you weren’t in there anymore, and walked away to go back to her apartment.

And Neha remained seated and took out her phone to browse, while she started absent mindedly playing with her flats under the table, and you tried to brace yourself for what would happen to you inside. She quickly uncrossed her ankles and dangled her feet on each side of the right flat, and her rhythmic toe cracking and wriggling made it difficult to concentrate. But then she started spinning the flat lazily, which completely disoriented you, and you hoped that she would stop soon. And her constant pushing and shoving the flats with her feet and toes caused them to get mixed up, so the left and right ones were switched.

But by the time she did stop, the flat was also angled backwards for her, and then she stretched her legs happily. And then you saw Neha bring her feet back towards her flats, and you could see her toes knock into the heel end of the flat you were in, and she shuffled it about realizing that it was backwards. So she quickly turned it around, which sent you farther into the imprint made by her 4th toe, and when you were able to collect yourself, you saw her left foot barreling towards you, and the flat you were inside.

She shook it in, and you got briefly pinned by her big toe, which began to instinctively feel you, until she realized that her flats were mixed up as well. Then she quickly crossed her legs to put her flats on the right feet, and you were pinned by her 4th right toe. You were brutally smothered by that toe, and the strange combination of roses and foot sweat completely surrounded you, although the smell was incredibly pleasing none the less.

And when she uncrossed her legs, and planted her feet back down, the suddenness of the impact knocked the wind right out of you. But that didn’t stop you from absolutely adoring the sensation of being harshly flattened by Neha’s titanic tan toes.

After Neha got her shoes back on, which was something that took less than 30 seconds in actuality, even though it didn’t feel that way for Nick at the time; she got ready for what she planned on doing next. It was still pretty early in the day, just past 1:00, and she really needed to get her workout started. So she got up, and made her way to the university’s gym for a good workout session.

To Be Continued (Go to Chapter NehaMain2)

Chapter End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.