- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter leads into the introduction of Neha Ali.

You look up at Diana’s smiling face, and that perfect face fills your entire view, and you think you’ve come to a decision. You say, “Can I go into one of your socks? I can’t bare not spending the night with you, Diana!” Diana groans before laughing, and says “Geez that was bad, Nick! But, you’re a really good flatterer, you know that? Ignoring the bad puns of course! But thank you so much, I really appreciate the sweet words, little buddy.” You smile, happy with the knowledge that you made such a great girl happy. And happy that you were able to come up with such a great pun on the spot like that, especially one so relevant. Diana gets up, with you still in her palm, and walks towards her dresser.

So Diana goes and grabs a fresh long green sock, and you’re looking forward to your night with such an amazing set of toes. Diana looks down at you and giggles, saying “Man Nick, you’re really excited, aren’t you!” She then starts rubbing you with her pinky finger, tickling you relentlessly, and you futilely attempt to push it away, and says “You can’t even stand up to my pinky, Nick? Wow you’re a little wimp!”

She then giggles some more, and you know that she’s endlessly enjoying the teasing. After she feels that her pinky has roughed you up enough, she shakes the green sock, ready to drop you right inside. Without another word of warning, she drops you in the right green sock, and you tumble down into the toe section.

You look back up at her, and her face seems so far away from you right now, which reminded you of how you felt being put inside her sock earlier today. She peers down into the sock, and says “Aww! Sorry Nick! Didn’t know that you weren’t ready. Whoopsies!” You ignore her incessant teasing, because you’re more interested in spending some quality time with Diana’s gigantic and loving toes.

Diana walks over the bed and wishes you a good night and blows you a kiss, before tossing the sock onto the bed unceremoniously, and you land with a thud. Before you’re able to recover, she plops down onto the bed uncaringly, allowing her butt to slam into the bed, and the impact causes you be bounced up. And once again you are disoriented, and while you’re still seeing stars, she carelessly swings the sock towards her legs, and you know that the real fun is about to begin. She, without acknowledging your presence, begins putting on the right green sock.

You can hear, and feel, the foot work its way through the long part of the sock, and it shakes you constantly, and your eyes widen once you see her magnificent toes come into view. They are incredibly large, and they continue to wriggle as they push their way inside. Once it gets in all the way, and you are pinned against the ball of her foot, and she then tugs against the sock tightly, shoving you deeper and deeper into her foot flesh. She quickly rubs her sock covered foot against the carpet, and you get dislodged and are sent toward her excited toes. You wind up in-between her 3rd and 4th toes, and you couldn’t be happier, and they give you a welcoming squeeze.

Diana casually swings her legs up onto the bed, and worms them under her heavy covers, and quickly gets in a comfortable position, ready to fall asleep. While Diana slowly falls asleep, you cannot resist the chance to see how Diana’s toes treat you in this half conscious state. You start rubbing her 4th toe with both of your hands, wondering what kind of reaction you’ll get out of her. You hear a subtle moan come from Diana, and fail to notice her 3rd toe barreling toward the 4th toe that you’re stimulating, and her 3rd toe rubs up and down against you and the 4th toe, as if you were just an itch meant to be scratched away.

After things quiet down, you next decide to rub the sweaty space in-between her 3rd and 4th toes, and you remove a few tiny bits of dirt and grime that have collected in the smelly space. You think that Diana should thank you for giving her such a thorough toe cleaning service, but before you can react, both toes shove you deep into the space that you were so kindly cleaning out. You get your face shoved deeply into the dirty and sweaty space, and you think you can hear her moan again, although you can’t be certain with your entire head being engulfed by her sweaty toe flesh. Then you start licking the space that your head is being crammed into, and it caused Diana to push you even harder into the sticky space. 

After the toes are satisfied with their treatment of you, you work your way to the space in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes, ready to slumber. You choose this as your resting point because there is a bit more space here, and the heat emanating from these two toes will keep you adequately warmed up. You give each of your immense neighbors a goodnight hug and kiss, and the toes seem to react by wiggling playfully, wanting to give you just as much love as you gave them.

They then squeeze again, shoving you deep within their toe space, and you love being shoved deeply into these smelly spaces. This time though, Diana’s toes don’t let up, but you’re content being crammed inside of this sweaty space, because Diana’s skin was so soft and amazing, that you couldn’t think of a better way to spend the night.

A few hours later, Diana starts to vividly dream of dominating Nick while he is in his tiny state. In this dream, Diana treats Nick ruthlessly and wears him in many different types of footwear and does many different things with him while he’s inside her socks and shoes, covering him in mountains of foot sweat in the process.

She also has him give her in-depth foot massages, forcing him to get into the deepest nooks and crannies within her toes and foot. Of course Diana would never be this harsh with Nick in real life, but dreams frequently dig up their baser or hormonal urges. And as Diana dreams of dominating Nick in crueler and crueler ways, her toes are getting incredibly rowdy and excited.

So Diana’s 2nd and 3rd toes suddenly unclench, sending you up with her 3rd toe, as you were more stuck to that one than her 2nd toe. The sudden change wakes you up, and you are shocked to see her 2nd toe barreling toward you without a hint of hesitation. Diana relentlessly grinds you in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes, and you felt like they were trying to pulverize you. You could hear her say to herself, obviously still asleep, “The only fate for something as small and pathetic as you, is to be ground to dust by my beautiful toes.”

You’re very excited, but you’re also taken completely aback by this side of Diana, and you hope that you’ll survive her wild dream. She then dexterously shuffles you until you’re on the top of the ball of her foot, and you look up to see all 5 of her titanic digits raised up above you. You smile and plead, most likely on deaf ears, and say “Please, be gentle…” But in an instant, all 5 of her toes slam into the ball of her foot, pressing you harshly into her foot flesh. You hear her mumble “You deserve to be smothered by my toes, you helpless little speck.”

You try and fight back, hoping that the stimulus ends her dominating dream, but it only causes her to curl her toes over you and drag you back to them. You end up in-between her 3rd and 4th toes, and they ruthlessly squeeze you in an insane vice, and you wonder if you can survive. She then moans, “I love how you feel when you squirm down there, Nick! Continue to pleasure your master, bug!” You’re getting more and more worried by her current behavior, because you were reaching the end of what you could handle.

But things seem to calm down, probably because she’s started dreaming of something else, and she finally says softly and sweetly “Oh Nick! You’re my perfect little bug. I hope our secret fun will never end.” You blush, because of how stunned you are by how she thinks of you deep down. And truth be told, you feel the same way. As Diana settles back down, so do you, and you worm your way back in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes, perfectly aware of how little mercy they just showed you.

But you can’t think of a better place to sleep, so you fall back asleep, exhausted by Diana’s late night passionate, and domineering, love affair with you. And almost on cue, Diana scrunches her toes again, shoving you deep within the space that you’ve grown to love so much, and you give it a goodnight kiss. With that kiss, you can hear Diana moan again quietly, and you quietly fall asleep, with your face shoved deep into her sticky and smelly foot flesh, but you wouldn’t have it any other way.

You are awoken by a loud alarm, and Diana quickly jumps out of bed, slamming her feet down on the carpet. You are mashed by her toe flesh, and are completely smothered in its sweaty and sticky morning embrace. You hear her curse to herself, saying that she must have overslept. She starts running around the room, trying to do her hair and brush her teeth at the same time.

You attempt to get Diana’s attention, but you realize that you have been crammed so deep inside the space in-between her toes, that you cannot move a single muscle. You can only hope that Diana remembers her tiny little friend that she brought back to her apartment last night. But the way that she was running around, you doubt that she’ll remember a tiny little speck mashed deep in-between her toes on her own.

And since she shrunk all of your belongings before bringing you here, there would be no obvious visual reminders for her either! As she runs around, you can hear her, obviously annoyed, mumbling to herself, and you eventually piece together where she was going. Diana was:

Choices (Both introduce Neha, but the first one is the main route for her and the second is more of a side story)

1) Meet up with her friend, Neha Ali, for coffee and lunch on campus (Go to Chapter NehaMain1)

2) Going to help a friend, Neha Ali, move into her new apartment for the new school year (go to Chapter NehaSideStory)

Chapter End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.