[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

This is a simple shrinking story centered around a guy realizing that one of his female friends can manipulate sizes. Shenanigans ensue. This has a mix of aware and unaware scenarios in it. It starts with the female friend who can manipulate sizes, but slowly expands to include other characters as well as the story goes on.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.

 


Rated: R
Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 27 Completed: No
Word count: 63416 Read: 234980
Published: July 30 2016 Updated: March 08 2017
Story Notes:

Just as a heads up before you begin reading: this is a primarilly feet centered story. If you like feet, then you're in luck. But if you don't really like it, then there won't be much more for you. Sorry!

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Introduction

In this story, Nick will have a shrinking adventure. The specifics will depend on the person who will shrink him, Diana, who is a good friend of his. This story will have more aware content than my previous story, Shrunk in College, does, but it will still have some unaware scenarios as the stories develop. If you wanted a bit more aware stuff, then this story might be right up your alley.

How to Navigate the Story

This story is structured like a semi-Interactive Story.

The way you navigate this story is that at the end of each chapter, there will be either a set of options or a single option on where the story goes next. In order to choose which option you would like to follow, you follow what the Chapter ID says, and then pick the chapter in the Table of Contents that has that same Chapter ID.

This new system should make following chapters a bit easier for everyone, instead of counting each number in the old system.

I might end up making a web for all of the chapters, if I have the time. It might be a good visualization tool for this story.

Main Routes

There are specifications on whether or not the current route is a main one or a one off side story. Each side story will have the character’s name followed by ‘main’ (For Anita’s main route, follow the AnitaMain IDs) These follow number order (Main-chapter 1 leads to Main-chapter 1 and so on)

The one exception is the part where Diana and Anita are mainly together. That section is identified with a Diana/Anita ID. And they can lead to main routes for either character or side stories for either character.

Side Stories

Side Stories are a bit different, but they still follow the general format. The main difference is that each Side Story will have a main number attached, and chapters that lead off of a Side Chapter will use letters for their sequence. So the second Side Story for Anita will first be identified as AnitaSideStory2. And the chapters that follow them will have a letter attached for whichever choice is used. (If there are 2 choices, the choice 1 gets A and choice 2 gets B; and more letters get added for each choice)

EX: if we followed Anita’s second Side Story and went two more chapters along, while picking the first choice of and then the second choice for each chapter, the identifier would look like this: AnitaSideStory2AB (The A stands for the choice that was made at the first branching point in the Side Story and the B stands for the choice that was made at the second branching point in the Side Story)

 

Note on Reviews

I'd like to stress that reviews that leave no workable feedback will be removed, so make sure you at least give an opinion about the story/chapter. I'm not picky, so as long as you make the effort to say something meaningful and specific, then it will most likely be good enough for me. 

I'd rather my reviews not get cluttered up with jokes or silly messages, because there are plenty of other options if you'd like to do that. (I want to leave this warning in the front, so nobody is surprised if their review is removed and you don't know why!)

Character Bios

Nick

  • He is a finishing high school senior, ready to finish up school and enter a new phase in life. He’s a pretty laid back guy in general, but also tries to help people when they need it. Because he’ll be graduating soon, he doesn’t have much work or much of a drive to do what little he has. He frequently spends it either playing video games or watching shows, and spending time with some friends.
  • He is 19 years old.
  • Nick is 5’11 (he’s close to 6 foot, but he’s not quite there) and has very lightly olive skin. He has dark black hair, which he keeps fairly short, and tries to keep relatively clean shaven, but he can get a bit lazy on the weekends.
  • Nick is a smart enough guy, although he usually is pretty pessimistic about his abilities, so he usually struggles with practical applications based around his learned skills. Nick does have a slight interest in this particular kink, although he’s always viewed it as an unattainable fantasy. When Nick went to an accepted student’s day at his chosen university, he realized that an old friend was the one doing the campus tour.

Diana Williams

  • She changed her major a few times, which explains why she’s still attending college around the time that Nick would begin to as well. She was an RA in the one of the freshman buildings, and he couldn’t believe how beautiful she was.
  • She is an incredibly tall woman, standing at about 6’3”, and has flowing long blond hair and slightly tan skin. She has a few freckles and bright blue eyes. She also has size 12 feet.
  • Even though she was provided with a dorm room for the school year, they also gave her a stipend so she could live off campus in an apartment during the summer, when she wouldn’t be RA-ing.
  • She is 25 years old.
  • When Nick went over her house back when she was still in high school, and he was in grade school, she’d sometimes get you to give her foot massages, and he obliges because he thinks that her feet are amazing. Nick does like feet quite a lot, but he tries to not show it so things don’t feel weird, but he can’t help but give quick glances from time to time when he’s with her.
  • It doesn’t make it any easier to resist those cursory glances when she always wears a wide variety of footwear; ranging from nice athletic sneakers, to fluffy moccasins and slippers, to fancy dress flats, to even well-worn flip flops. And the fact that she vigorously shoeplays with all of them makes it even harder to resist.
  • Nick has a feeling that she suspects his interest in feet, but she hasn’t said anything yet; and he doesn’t want to be the one to start that conversation.

Anita Li

  • She and Diana were old friends from their high school days, and she would sometimes see Nick while she spent time with Diana. She thought that Nick was a cute kid, and got along pretty well with him whenever they spent time together.
  • Anita is a tall girl, standing at 6’2”. She has dark black hair that goes down to her shoulders, and she wears it in a part going over the left side. She also has dark black eyes. She wears a pair of thick rimmed glasses. She has a shoe size of 11.
  • She just turned 29, but she still feels young and energetic. She is also highly playful, and if she knew about Nick’s current size; then she’d love to have fun with him all the time.
  • She has also noticed Nick staring at her feet from time to time, and he would try and sit where he’d have a better view of them as well, but she normally ignored it. It never bothered her either way, and part of her found it adorable that he had a little crush on her.
  • There was one moment where he became Anita's footstool, without her knowledge, a few years ago. It was quite an experience for him to be mashed and played with by the very feet and toes that he always admired from a distance, but could never experience up close. Something like that has never happened since, and Nick would do anything to be around those feet again, and Diana might just be able to make that happen for him.
  • And Nick felt practically entranced whenever he was around her, because she played with her shoes even more furiously than Diana did.
  • She works at the local university’s library, in the archives section. She doesn’t get to see Diana as much as she’d like, because they are both so busy.

Neha Ali

  • She is a 26 year old Middle Eastern woman, and is good friends with Diana. They are old buddies back from when they both worked at a sandwich shop during freshman year of college. They like to meet up at least every other week, so they can catch up.
  • She is currently working as an assistant for a local law firm, as an internship. She’s currently a senior political science major, and she plans to go to law school after that.
  • She does not know Nick or has heard about him at all from Diana, so they’d be practically strangers if they’d ever met.
  • She’s a sweet person to anyone she meets, but she has been known to pull her fair share of pranks and jokes before. She is also highly mischievous and devious, and if she found Nick shrunken, then she might delay letting Diana know about it and mess around with Nick for awhile.
  • Neha has light brown skin with a few freckles, as well as long brown hair. She’s a pretty slender person, although she is still curvy enough for her own liking. She also has piercing turquoise eyes, and she is frequently complemented on them. She is 6’1” and has size 13 feet.
  • After meeting Nick, she’s developed a bit of a habit of calling him Little Nicky.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. Introduction (Story Start) by Sheograth [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2025 words)

NEW best girl poll!!

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

2. Among Diana’s Toes (DianaMain1) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (1518 words)

3. Going to Diana's in a Green Sock (DianaMain2) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2898 words)

4. Inviting a Friend (Diana/Anita1) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (774 words)

5. Anita Learns the Truth (Diana/Anita2) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (1234 words)

6. Quality Time with Anita’s Toes (AnitaMain1) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (1415 words)

7. Time to Eat! (AnitaMain2) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (2503 words)

8. Diana vs. Anita (Diana/AnitaSideStory1) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (2780 words)

9. A Furious Game of Super Smash (Diana/Anita3) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (2555 words)

10. Spending the Night with Anita (AnitaSideStory2A) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (2987 words)

11. Time to Workout! (AnitaSideStory2AA) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (1429 words)

12. Working on a Weekend?! (AnitaSideStory2AB) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (1675 words)

13. Salvation from Anita’s Mad Boot Ride (AnitaSideStory2ABA) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (2144 words)

14. Abandoned by Anita (AnitaSideStory2ABB) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (1682 words)

15. Staying with Diana for the Night (DianaMain3) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (1926 words)

16. A Hiking Trip with Diana (DianaMain4) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (2107 words)

17. A Wild Night Inside a Sock (DianaSideStory2 [leads to Neha]) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (1828 words)

This chapter leads into the introduction of Neha Ali.

18. Helping a Friend Move In (NehaSideStory1) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (2604 words)

19. A Coffee Date with an Unaware Foot (NehaMain1) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (2105 words)

20. Gym Time with Neha (NehaMain2) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (1830 words)

21. Anita’s Feet are Crazy! (AnitaSideStory1) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (2046 words)

22. Who Needs Socks, Anyway? (DianaSideStory1) by Sheograth [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1679 words)

23. Getting to Know Neha (NehaMain3) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (4518 words)

24. Spending the Day with Neha (NehaMain4) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (4000 words)

NEW best girl poll!!

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

25. Anita’s New Jogging Partner (AnitaMain3) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (3572 words)

26. Another Crazy Day & Night with Neha (NehaMain5) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (3324 words)

27. Crazy Gaming with Neha and Diana (NehaMain6) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (4258 words)