- Text Size +

You think it over, and you realize that it could be a lot of fun to hang out with Anita too. You don’t know her very well, but she was always nice whenever she was over your house, so you wouldn’t mind getting to know her a bit better. You begin yelling up to Diana, and say “Hey Diana! Do you think you could invite Anita over? I think that could be a lot of fun!” Diana laughs and says “Sounds good to me Nick. I’ll send her a text. We can figure things out after that.”

You look at your arms and legs, and you realize that you’re pretty dirty after all. Diana seems to notice too and begins to say, “You know, even if you don’t want to completely shower right now, you can still wipe yourself off. I’ve got some nontoxic antibacterial skin wipes that you could use.”

You decide to take her up on that offer. She grows you slightly; so you could wipe yourself off easier. Now you were about 3 inches, and it surprised you how much a few inches could make when you’re this tiny. She grabs a wipe and shrinks it down a bit. It shrinks until it’s the size of a towel for you.

You use it to wipe off your arms, legs, hand, and face, getting rid of all the dirt and grime you were given by Diana’s playful toes. After you finish up, she returns you to your 1/3 of an inch stature. Then Diana gets a text from Anita, saying that she was on her way now, and that she was looking forward to hanging out for the night.

Anita finally makes it over. Since it was late, she decided to wear some night clothes. She wore a silk pajama top and bottom, along with fluffy blue slippers. She was not wearing socks with them. She was also wearing a pair of beautiful black thick rimmed glasses. Anita says “Hey Diana! How have you been?? I feel like we never get the chance to hang out anymore. You’ve gotta come to the library more often! It’s great to see you!”

Then Diana responds “It’s good to see you too, Anita! It’s crazy that we rarely see each other, since we live in the same complex. And I’ll try to go more often. Are you ready to have fun?!” They then begin giggling profusely. You hear them greet each other, and you can see how good of friends they were. You also noticed that she wasn’t wearing socks with her slippers, so they’d probably be fun to play around in. And you were also sure that her toes would be sweaty because of the slippers, and you would enjoy getting to know them up, close, and personal.

Anita and Diana chat for a little while, and Anita immediately slips out of her slippers and begins to play with them roughly. Nick is currently sitting on Diana’s lap, away from Anita’s view. You can still see under the table, so you have a clear view of whatever Anita and Diana do with their feet down there. Anita begins grabbing at her slippers with her long and slender toes, kneading them thoroughly.

She then grips the tighter and begins swinging her legs wildly, shaking her slippers madly in the process. Then she swings both legs up, and they almost reach where you are hiding out, and slam back down. And as Anita does her mad leg dance, Diana is playing with her moccasins as well. She never put back on her green socks after taking you out of them before, so she played with them bare.

You also notice how their feet would sometimes touch as they both played and swung chaotically. Whenever that happened, you’d hear faint giggles followed by their toes rubbing each other furiously. You hope that you can be in the center of that game of footsies soon.

Eventually, Anita gets up to get a drink, leaving her fluffy slippers behind. At this point, Diana tells you about their game plan. Diana says “Okay, here’s where things get interesting! I can present you to Anita once she comes back, so we can all do something together. Or, I can sneakily drop you in Anita’s slipper with my toes, for now. But you gotta choose fast, because she won’t be gone for long!” And with that, you think about what you want to do next.

Choices

1) You ask Diana to show you to Anita now (Go to Chapter Diana/Anita2)

2) You ask Diana to drop you in Anita’s slipper (Go to Chapter AnitaSideStory1)

Chapter End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.