- Text Size +

You look down at Diana’s well work green socks, and then up at her beautiful and immense smiling face, and you think you’ve come to a decision. Those socks looked so comfortable and the thought of you being snugly wrapped up by that soft cotton fabric excited you greatly.

You look up at Diana and shout “I’ve made up my mind, Diana! I’d love to be inside your green sock.” Diana giggles and blows you a kiss, and says “Whatever you want sweetie! I’m gonna give you the ride of your life.” You just could not contain your excitement for what was going to happen next.

She then exclaims, “Oh! First, we need to do something.” She then brings you back to your normal height, disappointing you slightly. She then says, “Nick, you should pack up some clothes and things. I don’t want to root through your things after all. You can put them all in a plastic bag or something once you’re ready.” So you quickly get your things all together, making sure that you bring enough changes of clothes. You wouldn’t want to have to interrupt your fun foot filled adventure with Diana because you forgot a change of underwear after all!

Once you had all of your things nicely packed in your bag, Diana picks them up, and you see them shrink before your eyes. She says “This way, I can bring the stuff easily. It might look weird if I leave your house carrying your clothes without you.” You agree, and Diana quickly shrinks you back to your 1/3 inch height. You are again amazed by how huge Diana looks from this angle, and she bends down to pick you up. She then carefully stores the shrunken clothes bag inside her purse, so it won’t get damaged or dirty.

Diana casually grabs her green socks and moccasins with her free hand, and sits down on the living room couch. She places the moccasins and green socks next to her on the couch, and reaches for the right sock. She opens up the sock and shakes it a little bit, hoping to un-jumble it a little bit.

Once she was finished she positioned it next to the hand that was holding you, and began talking to you again. “I hope you’re ready Nick,” Diana exclaims “Because you’re gonna experience true bliss soon!” You look down into the green sock, and you can barely see the end of it. And the smell emanating from it is incredibly potent, and it is mesmerizing you even more.

Diana then alters the way she would hold you with her hand, and grasps you between her index finger and her thumb. She starts to dangle you precariously over the opening of the sock, and you began trembling with excitement. Before she drops you, she says “Okay Nick. Enjoy to your heart’s content!”

You are let go by her nimble fingers, and you slide and tumble you way down the cotton fabric, almost like a slide. Though, this is the greatest slide you have ever experienced, because all around you, you could practically feel the smell of Diana’s feet. It was as if your entire atmosphere consisted of Diana’s foot odor and sweat, and you loved every second of it. It was pure ecstasy.

Once you reach the bottom, you become acquainted with the toe section of her favorite green sock. It was amazing. Diana then calls down to you, bringing her face close to the opening of the sock. It’s amazing to think about just how huge Diana was right now compared to you, and you sometimes need to spend a minute appreciating that face.

She coos “Wow! I can’t even see you down there! But I hope you’re ready, because I’m gonna put my sock on now. And I’ve got 5 toes that are hungry for a playmate, you  look perfect to them. Have fun down there, Nick!” And with that, Diana brought her face away from the sock and outside of your view. Even though the inserted foot darkened your surroundings, you could still make out her beautifully blue painted toe nails.

In its place was, as Diana promised, her titanic and incredible foot. As she wormed her foot into the sock, she wiggled her toes, which seemed excited to be back in their favorite cotton covering. As she pulled the sock to keep it snugly attached to her foot, you were pressed into the space between her 3rd and 4th toes. Now that you were back in-between her toes, but also insulated by this well worn green sock, the smell grew and grew.

With nowhere for it to dissipate to, it remained inside the sock, and it caused you to experience Diana’s toes in a completely different light. You still loved being with her toes, and the smell surrounding you only confirmed to you that you made the right decision. She gave you a few hearty squeezed before putting on her moccasins. And the moccasins increased the overpowering smell even more, which you were very happy to experience.

As Diana walked home, you were regularly crammed into her toes, and you were snug enough between them for them to absorb most of the impacts. As Diana walked, she thought of all the things she could do with Nick when she got home. She lives by herself in a small apartment, so she’d have enough privacy with him. Maybe she could introduce him to one of her friends. She’s heard them express their liking for Nick before, thinking he’s a pretty cute kid. Though, she’d ask Nick first with that one because he wouldn’t have known them very well.

And while she thought, you were getting coated with Diana’s sweat. Though the sock absorbed most of it, you still got a healthy amount of sweat sent his way. But whatever Diana was planning for her little buddy, she should probably give him a chance to clean himself off. No matter how much you liked her feet, she doubted that you’d like to smell like that ALL the time. Although, she giggles after thinking that maybe you would like to smell like that.

As she walked, she looked through her contacts, wondering who Nick might like to spend time with too. After looking for a few minutes, and continually treading on you of course, she found someone perfect. The person Diana found was her friend, Anita Li. She and Diana were friends from back in their high school days. They worked together a lot while they went to school together, and she saw a Nick a few times when they were both over at the same time.

She also saw him steal a few glances at Anita’s feet from time to time, so she knew that Nick would like getting a chance to get to know Anita better. Nick always thought she was a nice and funny person, but also knew that she liked to mess with him frequently. Now Anita works at their university’s library in the archives section, so she and Anita saw each other frequently.  She was very cheerful, and Diana rarely saw her without a smile on her face. And luckily, Anita lived in the same apartment complex as she did, so they could easily set this plan up.

She is an Asian woman who just turned 29, but she still feels young and energetic. Anita is a tall girl, standing at 6’2”. She has dark black hair that goes down to her shoulders, and she wears it in a part going over the left side. She also has dark black eyes. She wears a pair of thick rimmed glasses. She has a shoe size of 11.

She likes to wear blouse shirts with nice dress pants, and normally wears flats. She also has large feet too, although they are smaller than Diana’s were. Diana thought that Nick would enjoy getting a chance to spend time with Anita too. She could even put him in unknowing situations with her, making sure that Nick had fun. But that might be a bit mean spirited. She’d definitely ask him first about these plans. But either way, Diana’s head was swimming with ideas on what she could do with Nick once they got to her apartment.

Once she made it to her apartment, she kicked off her moccasins, and you got dislodged momentarily. You were flung against the cotton barrier and then got sent right back to her toes. You wound up between her 2nd and 3rd toes now, and they began squeezing and wiggling you as if they were saying hi. Diana sat down on her bed and removed her right sock carefully. As she started removing it, she let you go so you would fall back down on the cotton fabric. She then shook you out and you landed on her bed. She was lying down, looking down at you.

You thought that she looked completely amazing from this angle and you started to yell to her. You said, between exhausted and satisfied gasps, “Diana; that was amazing! You’re completely amazing!” Diana giggled and responded “Aww thanks little guy! You really know how to make a girl happy.” Then she sat back up and motioned you to climb onto her palm. She then lifted you up, pushing you down because of the G-force. Then you saw her grab your shrunken clothes bag with her free hand, and stored it safely in her jewelry box. She said “I don’t go through this thing very often, so it should be nice and secure there for now. We can set you up with all your stuff later in the night!”

Then Diana started speaking, and you know that she already has plans for you. Diana said “Okay, while we were walking together, I thought of a few potential ideas on what we could do first. Now it’s still pretty early for a Friday, so I thought it would be fun to invite Anita over. When was the last time you saw her?” You think on that, and remember hanging out with her a few years ago with Diana, so you say “Not all that recently. But I’d love to see her again!”

Diana smiles, and says “I thought you’d say that. We still keep in close touch, and she actually works at this university, so you could get even more college advice if you wanted. And I’m sure she’d love to see you while you’re so tiny and cute! And, I don’t know if you knew this, but Anita always thought you were a cutie back then, so it’d be lots of fun.” You think this sounds great, and you listen to Diana as she continues to explain.

She says “And we could even put you somewhere that she’d never expect, like maybe a shoe, so you could have some unknowing adventures with her. Sound fun?” After that idea, Diana stopped for a moment to breathe and let it sink in for you. You did think that Anita was really cool, and you think back on that crush you used to have on her.

You think about the times that you’ve been able to take glances at her feet, back when the three of you would hang out together, and you remembered just how crazy her shoeplaying could get and how amazing her feet looked. And then you remembered a time when you actually got to experience Anita’s feet directly without her knowledge, both how they smelled and felt, and you really wanted a chance to replicate that experience. Then you remember a specific time where you got to see close hand just how crazy Anita could get when she played with her shoes, and it has an effect on your decision.

FLASHBACK

But then you remember a time a year or two ago, when you were around Anita, while the three of you were hanging out, when she was wearing a pair of ugg boots and she got a phone call, while sitting on the couch. And you were actually on the carpet lying down covered by a long and thick blanket, mainly so you could glance at their feet easier, so you were in a perfect position. After picking up the phone, Anita pushed her feet out of the boots, which were bare at the time, and ruthlessly mauled them with her bare feet as much as she could. And since Anita was engrossed in her phone, and Diana happened to be in the bathroom, you carefully crawled closer to the action under the end table while covered by the thick blanket.

You were nearly able to touch her feet with your face, and her foot odor was incredibly strong and distinct, and it took a while for you to get over that amazing smell. And because you were so close, Anita kicked one of her uggs, and the open end landed right into your nose, filling your sense of smell with her well worn boot’s powerful odor. But then, Anita looks down, and says to herself “Nice! The blanket’s here.” And you have a bad, but also exciting, feeling about what will happen next.

Anita shuffles her feet under the blanket, and both of her feet land onto your face. She doesn’t notice, as she started to happily scrunch your face with her long and grimy toes. You feel like you’re in bliss, and you have a clever idea for how to extend this experience, so you whip out your phone. You send Diana a text, saying “I need to leave a bit early. See you later!” and she replies quickly, writing “Aww!! Well, catch ya later! ;D” You feel excited that you’d be able to spend so much time with Anita’s feet, that you didn’t even worry about being caught.

As Anita continues to rub your face and head with her feet, Diana walks back down, and Anita asks “Where’d little Nick go? I haven’t seen in a little bit.” And Diana says “He had to leave early.” Then she looks down at the carpet, and she says “Oh! Did he move the blanket for us??” And Anita smiles, while saying “Looks like it! I’ll scoot over a bit. There’s a nice feeling pillow or something too. You can’t believe how good it feels to grind your feet and toes against it.”

So Diana sits down next to Anita, and slips her feet out of her well-worn and strong smelling moccasins. You immediately felt the change in atmosphere, as Diana’s feet carried an even more intense odor, since she slipped out of her moccasins right before your eyes, causing all of the trapped air to surround you. So they both rub their feet and toes into the thing under the covers, loving how it felt while they chatted and watched some movies.

And you were ecstatic, having the feet of your almost lifetime crush Diana, along with your more recent crush Anita, furiously rub into you. And the best part was that they didn’t even know you were there, so they treated you with extreme harshness and cruelty. And they’d use their long legs to mash their feet all across your body, since you were parallel to the couch, and having your body get squeezed by their long and slender toes almost sent shivers down your spine.

They continued to use you as their unaware footrest for a good few hours, taking turns abusing your face with their grimy feet and toes. At one point, Anita wedged her big and 2nd toes between your nose, while her other foot covered your mouth, causing all of your air to be filtered through her incredibly strong smelling and intoxicating toes.

But eventually, they both got up and decided to go out. While they stood in front of you, you were able to imagine what it might be like to be a tiny bug among your gigantic friends that you crushed on so much. Luckily, they left the blanket alone, and you made your way back home a few minutes after you heard the car leave. Once you got home, you checked yourself in the mirror, and you were absolutely covered in sweat and grime. You took a long shower, and you hoped you’d never forget this moment.

PRESENT DAY

Then Diana continued, saying “But you are a bit dirty. I could always give you a chance to clean up a bit, before Anita comes over, so you feel at least somewhat presentable. Although, I doubt she’d notice while you’re so puny!” She laughs after saying that, and you thought it over too. You looked at yourself, and realized just how filthy you were. You say “I’d love to see Anita again, but I’d be okay with a quick clean up in the meantime.”

Diana smiles at you and pulls out her phone, and texts Anita, and writes “Hey! Come over if you’re free. We need to hang out together!” And Anita quickly sends back a response, writing “I’m game! Let’s celebrate the weekend together. I’ll head on over soon! ;P” After Diana gets the message, she says “She’s gonna be so surprised when she sees you like this!”

Then Diana picks you up, and takes you into the bathroom to freshen up before Anita arrived.

NEXT… (Go to Ch. Diana/Anita1)

Chapter End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.