- Text Size +

Neha goes to open the door, and you both see Diana happily waiting outside, and she says “Hey guys! How have you been??” Diana is wearing a pair of navy blue jeans, a light green sweater, and a pair of black flats, and you think that she looks nice today. Neha says “I think we’ve both been pretty good. Come on in! I’ll grab us some drinks.” So Neha puts you down on the end table, right around your shrunken lounge area, and you and Diana start to chat while Neha grabs some snacks and stuff.

Diana starts, saying “So, how have you been having fun with Neha? I hope it hasn’t been too inconvenient to be at your size, without a means to change it.” You smiles and say “It’s been really fun to get to know Neha, and being shrunk like this is still super awesome. But eating is a bit lame though, because I get full way before I can actually enjoy the food. I kinda wish that Neha could do the same size stuff that you can do, Diana.” And Diana winks, and says “Funny you should mention that! I have a few ideas on how to make things easier for you both, but I don’t really feel like sharing them just yet.” And you just say “Really?? I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, because you love to make things interesting and suspenseful.”

Then Neha returns, with 3 glasses of iced tea and two bowls of chips. Neha sets them down, and says “Hey Diana, would you mind shrinking one of the glasses and a bowl of chips? I feel so bad for Little Nicky, because he doesn’t get to enjoy food as much while he’s bite sized.” Then Diana says “You got it!” And you watch one of the incredibly tall glasses quickly shrink down until it was proportional to you, and you see one of the chip bowls do the same.

Neha happily claps and says “Thanks, Diana! Now, I wanted to ask you a bit more about your shrinking power, but I figured that we could have some fun first. We’re all on vacation, so we should take it easy and not rush the serious stuff.” Diana says “I’m down for that! And I did a bit of research after I left Nick with you, so I’ve got some good ideas. What’d you have in mind?” And Neha points to her entertainment set-up, and says “Well, we could always play some video games on the Wii U! I know we all like playing video games, so I can’t think of a better thing to do on a lazy Monday.”

Diana says “Awesome! And I’ll make sure that Nick can take part, without having to get big or anything.” So Neha walks to the TV, and pulls a few games and controllers out, as you look forward to have another crazy gaming session with two amazing giantesses. After Neha gets everything, she brings one of her pro controllers to Diana and says “Can you shrink this for Little Nicky? I want him to have normal feeling controller, since I don’t think he’s ever used a Wii or a Wii U.” So Diana shrinks it, and give it to you, and you feel relieved that you can hold a fairly normal feeling controller.

Once everyone had their controllers, Diana looked at the games that Neha took out, and she zeroed in on her copy of Wii Sports. Diana says “Why don’t we warm up with some moving games? They’re always silly with friends!” And Neha responds saying “I’m game! Although, I don’t know how to include Little Nicky…” And while she ponders on that, she picks you up and gives you a mischievous smirk, and she says “Oh, I’ve got it! Hop in my moccasin, Little Nicky. It’ll get you all warmed up too! And in more ways than just one.” And without another word, she slips her right foot slightly out of the moccasin, and then drops you inside. Then she shuffles her foot back inside, and her toes quickly snatch you up and start to happily squeeze you.

Diana laughs and says “You’re terrible, Neha!” And Neha retorts, proudly saying “Oh come on, he loves it! And so do I, if I’m being honest.” Then they both get up and play a few games, mainly sticking with tennis, baseball, basketball, and boxing. And while Neha flailed around, you were constantly battered against her sweaty toes while they kept you just active as them. And even though the games weren’t the most accurate or responsive, just goofing around and feeling silly made them have a better time, and Diana and Neha both knew that they wouldn’t be having a good time otherwise. And while they played the games for about a half an hour, you were harshly crammed and mashed into Neha’s affectionate toes, and you were incredibly happy that you got to be abused by them whenever you wanted.

Once they finish playing, Neha takes off her moccasin, and shakes it out onto the table, causing you to fall out and back into both of their view. You shake away your dizziness, and Neha teases you and says “C’mon Little Nicky, we were only playing some video games! Are you already tuckered out?” And you confidently say “I’m good! I feel like I’m seeing double, but I’m cool.” And Neha just giggles, and says “We’ll give you a minute while I set up the next game. Any preferences, Diana?” And Diana says “Oh! How about Mario 3D World? I’ve never gotten a chance to play it.” So Neha puts the game in, and Diana grabs a spare pillow, and shrinks it until it was about the size of a king sized bed for you, and places it next to you. She says “I figured you could use a pillow yourself, Nick! No need to thank me.”

But then she picks you and your new pillow bed up, and places you onto the floor, and she says to Neha “Why don’t we let Nick sit it out for a bit, so he gets a chance to relax? I put him on the floor.” And Neha says “Works for me! Be careful though, Little Nicky. I don’t wanna accidentally interrupt your down time.” But you can tell from her tone of voice that Neha wouldn’t feel all that bad if she accidentally stepped on you or something while they played, but you’d welcome it personally. But you also feel tempted to get in the way of Neha’s feet while they play, since she might not notice you as quickly, since she would be focused on the game.

So Neha boots up Mario, and they start a new file; and she picks Mario and Diana picks Peach. They start playing at level 1-1, wanting to start from the beginning, and you watch as they both speed off to keep ahead. Then you look to your sides, as Diana begins playing with her black flats and Neha plays with her moccasins. You creep towards Neha’s feet, and you climb onto her left moccasin while her foot was perched out of it. But before you do anything, you check up above, and you see that Neha was completely engrossed in the game; so you take your chance and climb right into the moccasin.

You land with a thud, and her familiar musk washes over you as you fight your way past all the fluffy material to reach the toe section, and eventually you do. Once you’re deep within the moccasin, you look up to see Neha worming her foot back inside fully. You are quickly pounced upon by her 4th toe, and it starts to rub you back and forth aggressively, while Neha is too focused on the game to notice her favorite pebble. You are eventually grasped by that toe, and you find yourself wrapped up by it as it squeezes you against its joints and the ball of her foot.

But then they reached the last map segment, and Neha tensed up while wanting to remain in the lead, and her toes clenched as well. You are harshly enveloped by Neha’s toe flesh on all sides, and the pressure was incredibly intense, but the sensation was amazing. And because Neha’s foot has been back inside the moccasin again, her toes began to sweat profusely, which kept you thoroughly covered in sweat.

Then they reached the finishing flag segment, and Diana took a leap of faith to reach it before Neha. When Neha saw Diana do this, she started to grind the balls of her feet in anticipation for whether or not she’d lose her lead, which caused you to be shifted around under each of her huge and imposing toes. But it turned out that Diana’s gamble paid off, because she was able to reach the flag pole first and was also able to force the stage to end before Neha could get there either. Then Neha yelled “You clever little!” while stomping her feet in frustration, nearly knocking the air out of your miniscule lungs.

And then Neha kicked off her moccasins, which also sent you flying towards Diana’s side, and it gave you a chance to admire her feet again up close and personal. Luckily, Diana’s left foot was fairly still right now, so you took the chance to squeeze between her 3rd and 4th toes. And because Diana was so focused on keeping her lead over Neha, she was completely oblivious to your presence between her toes. And you pushed past both toes until you felt like you were totally stuck, and Diana started to wiggle her toes in response, causing you to be affectionately between her soft flesh.

But then Neha took the lead again, causing Diana to tense up, which caused her toes to clench down hard, cramming you deeply into her toe flesh. Then she quickly gripped up her flats with her toes, and then shuffled them back on, causing you to be engulfed in darkness while your eyes adjusted to the sudden light change. And while Diana had her flats back on, she would erratically fidget her toes, which kept you continually battered and mashed between her soft and inviting flesh.

And while you enjoyed being playfully abused by Diana’s toes as she didn’t even realize you were there, she made it to the next flag pole, and she took the jump. Right when she did that, she shook her flats off again, which launched you right back to your center relaxing area, and you got to see both her and Neha reach the flag pole this time, and start the next stage. And since they seemed to be playing for a while longer, you decide to take the chance to take a break and relax on your huge pillow.

As you rest up, and enjoy the game unfolding in front of you, they eventually finish their final level for the session. In the end, Neha got the most points and kept the crown for the majority of the game, but Diana was still fairly close behind her. And once they were finished playing, Neha leaned down towards you and says “You feeling a bit more energized, Little Nicky? I hope you were able to relax down there!” She picks you back up, and lifts you back towards them, and you say “Yeah, I was able to relax somehow! You guys are really good at that game.” Diana responds, saying “Thanks, Nick! And I almost won, too.” And Neha says “We’ve gotta play this together sometime, Little Nicky! But not now, because I think it’s time to change things up.”

Then Neha gets up and takes out the Mario 3D World disk, and puts it away, before taking out another game. She says “Hey Diana, have you ever played Lego Star Wars? I have a copy, and it’s a really fun co-op game!” Diana happily says “I haven’t, but I like Legos and Star Wars, so this should be great!” Then Diana turns to you, and says “By the way, Nick, I have an idea on how you could occupy yourself while we play.” And Neha laughs and says “I guess you’ll have to wait a bit longer before you get your gaming turn, huh Little Nicky?” And you just sigh, and say “I think you’re right Neha, but what’s your idea Diana?”

Diana smiles and picks you up, and places you back onto the floor right on your pillow area. Then you start to grow until you are about 1 foot tall. You take a second to appreciate how it feels to look at things from a different perspective, as everything was still big, but it wasn’t nearly as huge as before. Then Diana places a few more pillows down onto the carpet, and grows each one until they could cover most of the area around you, and Diana says “Would you feel up to giving us some foot massages, while we play?”

You give a confirmatory nod, and then look at Neha, and she starts to giggle while saying “You look so adorable like this, Little Nicky! I expect you to work extra hard down there, especially after I’ve let you go in my shoes so many times.” And then they both extend their legs into your sea of pillows, so you can easily reach their feet and massage them. Both of them had their shoes back on, and both Neha and Diana had her legs crossed at their ankles, and they seemed to cross them at opposing sides.

They both start to play, and focus on their game up above, while you walked over to Diana’s feet first. You sit down right in front of her right foot, and carefully take off her flat and place it to your side. Then you scoot up until your body is nearly touching her foot, and you start by vigorously rubbing her sole. And while you run your hands up and down her foot flesh, you press your face deeply into the ball of her foot, and wedge your head into her toes. That caused Diana to clench down with her toes, which smothered your face in her toe flesh, and then she brought her other foot towards you and quickly shook off that flat.

Before you could react, her left foot flanks you and grips you next and starts to squeeze your side. Both sets of toes harshly squeeze your body, and they eventually toss you to the side, and you get up and see that Neha was watching you with an amused expression. As you get up and brush yourself off, you can see Neha giggle while Diana barely even gave you a cursory glance, which made you think that she was really enjoying the game. But before you reach Neha’s feet, she grins and brings her left foot to you instead, and she pokes your face with her big toe. She actually knocks you down, and you see her make a shocked expression, but then she starts to giggle again. She lightly pins her foot onto your body, and she motions for you to grab on, so you tightly hug her foot.

She easily brings you over to her other foot, and you quickly start to rub and care for her still huge foot. You press your hands into her sole and each of her toes, and then you start to rub between them as well. And once you finish her left foot, Neha rubs your nose with her 2nd toe playfully, and then she places her right foot right onto your lap next. And her moccasin was still on that foot, so you quickly remove it and put the shoe to the side, as her built-up natural scent washes over you. Then you start to rub that foot next, making sure to give enough attention to all of the folds and creases along her sole.

Once you finish your massage, you are surprised as Neha starts to rub your body with both of her feet, covering your whole body with her soft and smooth flesh. She whispers to you, saying “You’ve been such a hard worker, I figured that you deserved a massage too!” So Neha takes a turn, using both of her feet to press and squeeze into your small, doll sized, body, and you feel all of your built-up tension and fatigue melt away.

Neha skillfully uses her feet to massage you while still being able to competently play Lego Star Wars, although it is an easy game, so there wasn’t a huge amount of tension either way. So for the rest of the game of Star Wars, you were gently and intimately massaged by Neha’s bare feet. And after they were finished with the current level, Neha leaned in and picked you up, while staring at you happily. Then she wraps her arms around you, and brings you in for a hug, as your face was completely buried in her chest.

Even though you considered Neha a relatively well endowed person, things were increased exponentially while you were around a foot tall. But it was a nice hug either way, and once Neha finished, she turned you around and started to poke your stomach, wanting to mess with you a little bit. She says “You really look cute like this, Little Nicky! I honestly wonder if I like you more like this, or when you’re all pebble sized.” And before you can reply, Diana chimes in and says “Well, whatever your preference is, I can help you make it happen!” And then they both laugh to themselves, as Neha gently places you back down onto the carpet.

Then Neha says “If you’re up to it Diana, I’d love to finish off our gaming time with some Mario Kart! I have the latest one here.” And Diana says, “I think I can handle one more game, although I feel a bit bad that Nick hasn’t gotten a chance yet.” But then you say, “Actually, would you mind if I hopped back inside your moccasin, Neha? I kinda miss being extra tiny.” And Neha effortlessly grabs her left moccasin with her toes, and grins while saying “I’d love to have my lovely little pebble back in my shoe. I hope you provide me with the luck to win, Little Nicky!” And Diana says “Let me help you out with that, and she snaps her fingers, shrinking you until you were about ½ of an inch tall.

So Neha picks you up, and drops you inside the moccasin, and you are excited have a rough and fun time as she moves her feet around while playing, as if she was actually driving. For the most part, you were easily shuffled from toe to toe, as each one gave you a thorough and loving rub-down. And the race is fairly close, where they both hovered around 2nd and 3rd place. But near the start of the final lap, Neha was starting to pull ahead of Diana, and she started to furiously wriggle her toes in response, giving you another intense massage session.

But close to the end of the race, Diana got the blue shell, and Neha looked at her while saying “Don’t you dare!” Diana just started to laugh as she launched the shell, which rocketed right to Neha and stunned her, which let Diana shoot past her. Neha stomps her foot and kneads her toes harshly in response to the setback, feeling heavily frustrated and wanting to use you to relieve her stress. She teases you, saying “I’m glad you’re in there, Little Nicky! Without my precious pebble, I might have lost my cool.” You would refute her if you could, because it felt like her toes were battering you angrily and aggressively, but you still enjoy the rough treatment.

And after that, Neha and Diana felt like they played enough video games for the time being, so she took off her moccasin and tried to shake you out. However, she realized that you were lodged between her toes, so she carefully picked you out, and placed you on her palm. Then Diana says “Can you put Nick back onto the floor? I’m gonna bring him back to his normal height.” So Neha complies, and you quickly rise in height until you were back to your 5’11” self. You begin to stretch as you get readjusted to your regular height, before sitting down onto the leather chair across from the couch.

Then Diana says, “I think it’s time I told you guys about what I learned about recently, in regards to my shrinking ability. Apparently it was an ability passed down among my family for generations, but they stopped using it or knowing much about it around my parent’s generation. I needed to do a bit of digging, but I think I found a lot of useful stuff out.” She paused, and saw that you and Neha were watching her with complete interest, so she quickly continued.

Diana continued, saying “So I’ve read that my family can passed this ability to other people, but the extent of how well non-family member can use the ability is lessened, and there is a strict process to do so. For some reason, we need to create a contract between you and me, Neha, and then I use officiate it with my abilities. You won’t be able to shrink anything, and we’ll probably need to make specific and limiting rules on what you can do, but I think you’ll be able to shrink Nick too, if we do this.”

Neha’s eyes widened, and her reaction wasn’t unnoticed by you, and Diana added “Are you guys sure that you want to do this? I know you just met recently, but this will be a big deal. Although, I’m sure it would keep things interesting between you two.” Diana playfully winked after saying that, and both you and Neha blushed, and once you both saw each other’s embarrassment, you both started to laugh.

You begin, saying “I’d be completely open to it, if Neha is okay with it too. I really enjoyed getting to know her these past few days, and I’d like to keep on getting to know her.” Diana started to giggle, while saying “You’re adorable, Nick!” And you looked toward Neha, while your face was beet red, and you were surprised when you saw Neha suddenly get up. She ran towards you saying “Aww!! I’d love to keep on getting to know you too, Little Nicky!!” She leaped into the chair, with her arms stretched out, and gave you a big hug.

Once Diana say that, she smiled and said “I think that’s all I need to hear. Neha! Nick! Come with me to the dining room table to write up the document. We’ll have it done tonight, for sure!” So the three of you head into the kitchen to begin brainstorming the document that would allow Neha to use the same size powers that Diana could, even if it’d be more limited. You and Neha spent time going over various aspects of the size ability, from how long you should stay shrunk, what things should be able to be shrunk, and how small Neha should be able to shrink things.

Eventually, the three of you were able to create a short document detailing Neha’s ability to use Diana’s shrinking powers. The document read as follows: (Sadly you won’t be able to see the formatting I used, to make it look more magic contract-y and stuff. So just imagine a font that’s kind of cursive in style. The one I specifically used was Lucida Calligraphy.)


 

The following document officially extends the shrinking power passed down the Williams family line for generations, to Neha Ali.

This ability will only be able to be used on Nicholas Smith, and any object that would be applicable for assisting said individual. Once the ability is used on the specified individual, he cannot be re-grown for 6 hours, and he cannot be re-shrunk afterwards for another 18 hours. Whenever he is shrunk, any clothing or personal belongings attached to his body will also be shrunk. The minimum size he can be shrunk to is ½ of an inch. The ability to alter sizes will not be applicable to anything else not specified in this document.

Once this contract is signed and affixed with a blood mark of the family, it will be officially binding, and irreversible.

Officiated By: Diana Williams

Accepter of Size Ability: Neha Ali

Target of Size Ability: Nicholas Smith


 

Now that they all finished up that official contract, Neha says “Wow! I’m starving! Do you guys want to go out for some dinner?” You excitedly say “I’d love to go somewhere!” And Diana adds “Thinking and writing up that contract was tiring. I could use a pick-me-up!” So you take the chance to wash off a bit and get changed into a clean set of clothes, while you place your dirty clothes in the hamper. And while you get ready, Neha and Diana chat.

And once you were finished and ready, the three of you left the apartment and headed to a place to eat. You allowed Neha and Diana to lead you somewhere, since they were more experienced with the neighborhood.

To Be Continued

Chapter End Notes:

Hey guys!

Here is another Neha centered chapter. I'm pretty proud of this one, and I think I have an idea on where the main 'canon' route for Neha will eventually end.

And I already am aware that there isn't a Wii U version of Lego Star Wars (at least the Original Trilogy one [which is the best Lego game by far]) so just pretend that there is one.

And if you enjoyed the chapter, then feel free to leave a review telling me what you liked about it. A detailed review can really help me gauge how a story is doing, much better than StrawPolls or raw numbers could.

Take care!

Also, don't forget about the new character poll. Last I checked, I think Anita and Diana were tied for first, and Neha trailed a bit further behind them. So if you really like one of them over the other two, then make sure to vote! Here is the URL!

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.