- Text Size +

This continues from the chapter “Time to Eat! (AnitaMain2)”

While Anita and Diana walk back, while you are continually pressed into Anita’s sweaty 3rd toe, they both start to chat. Anita says “Would you mind if I asked Nick to come back to my apartment with me? I never expected him to grow up to be such a little cutie!” And Diana smiles and says “It’s not my decision. And you’re friends with him as well, so I’m sure he wouldn’t have any objections. But if you do, then let me get a few things together for you, so everything is easier.” And Anita curiously asks, “Like what, Diana?”

Then Diana explains, saying “Well, I’ve had him pick out a bunch of clothing, so I could shrink them to bring them along. I also decided to shrink an old dresser I had access to, so he’d a place to store his things, so he would feel a bit more normal while he was shrunk. And I also set up a cool shower system, so you won’t need to worry about messing with your sink or anything.” And Anita says “Wow, Diana! You really had this all planned out from the start. By the way, you need to tell me all about this shrinking stuff one of these days. It all seems so fascinating!” And Diana just says “Sure thing!”

By the time they finished their conversation, they made it back to Diana’s apartment, and the both made their way to the couch. Then Diana says “I need to get a few things together. Wanna pick out a movie in the mean time, Anita?” And Anita says, “Sounds good to me!” Then Diana left the room, so she could get all of her things ready for when Anita left tonight. And at the same time, Anita went to the movie shelf, grabbed a few top choices, and sat down cross legged to decide. As she scrunched her toes, mercilessly gripping you up like a pebble, Anita says “Did I ever tell you how good of a job you do as a pebble, Nick? You’re the best stress reliever I’ve ever used!”

And you take heart that Anita appreciated you so much, as you found that acting as her toe toy was incredibly pleasing. Eventually, Anita picks an older Disney movie, and she gets up and heads back to the couch to find a good spot to relax. Once she gets a good spot, Diana heads back in and says “Can you take Nick out of your slipper, Anita?” And Anita says, in a highly confused tone while you feel the same way, “Wait, what? Why?” And Diana giggles, and says “Let’s just say I have a cool idea!”

So Anita complies, and shakes you out of her slipper and places you onto the end table. Then you begin to grow, which surprised you and Anita, but you stop at about 2 feet tall. You still feel confused, and Diana says “I thought that you might want to give us a nice massage, after that walk from I-HOP.” And then Anita cuts in, while placing both of her slipper clad feet onto your lap, saying “That sounds like an awesome idea! I can approve of my tiny pebble acting as a less tiny massager for awhile.” She giggles while sticking her tongue out at you, and you realize that she was teasing you again.

You take the chance to look at things from this different size angle and you look at Anita’s feet, which were right in front of you, and you realize that they seemed absolutely massive right now. But you remind yourself that you were still only 2 feet tall, which would still make things seem bigger than they actually were. But it was still exhilarating to hold Anita’s feet while you were still smaller than her. Then Diana grabs a few pillows, and places them behind you, so you have a comfortable spot where you can rest while you give your massage.

Then Anita coos, saying “Would you mind taking my slippers off for me, while you’re at it?” And you comply, and remove both slippers revealing her sweaty soles. Then Diana starts the movie, and both of their focus goes to the TV as you dutifully rub Anita’s feet. You start by rubbing the left foot, wanting to do a good job, so you give it your full attention.  But while you focus on her left foot, Anita brings her right foot and plants it right onto your face, and scrunches her toes right into your cheeks, as she grins at you.

You take the hint, and drop the left foot so you can start massaging the impatient right one, trying to dig your fingers between her toes. But then Anita starts to poke and prod at your with her left foot, and you try to give it a bit more attention as well. Sadly, you cannot keep both feet entertained at the same time enough for Anita’s liking, so she starts to use you like a footstool instead. She giggles as she scrunches her toes into your smaller body, loving how it felt to grip you up ruthlessly. But then Anita looks over at Diana, who was absentmindedly playing with her moccasins while focusing on the movie, and she had a devilish idea. She quietly shushes you, as she sneakily moves your body into Diana’s side, wondering what will happen to you next.

Before you can react, Diana slams her right foot right into your chest, knocking the wind out of you and preventing you from yelling out to her. But then she brought her other foot over to your face, and planted it right onto it, preventing you from making an audible sound. And because the lights were turned off, Diana wouldn’t have noticed you even if she looked down. Then Anita says “Can you raise the volume? I can’t hear it very well.” And Diana reaches for the remote, as she says “Yeah, sure.” Once the volume was raised a bit more, she stretches her legs, dragging you along the carpet without realizing it.

You spent the rest of the movie under Diana’s feet, getting ruthlessly and vigorously abused by her without her knowledge. Right before the movie ended she kicked you away, back towards Anita, and she easily caught you so nothing would look out of place. Anita squeezed you cheek with her right foot, as she whispers to you “That looked fun. You don’t even need to thank me, Nick!” She winks at you, as you get up, stretch and brush yourself off.

Once everything was finished, Anita picks you up while saying “You’re still so light like this! You’re like a mini body pillow now, Nick!” Anita laughs after saying that, and you just say “You’re hilarious.” And Anita just says, “I know!” Then she puts you down, and Diana brings you back to your original height, and you start to stretch again now that you had a break at your normal size. And after you sat down, Anita sits down next to you and wraps her arm around you, and says “So, I was wonderin’. Would you like to head back with me tonight, Nick? It’s been so long since we’ve gotten to hangout!”

And you say “Umm, I’m not sure. Would you mind, Diana? I know that you arranged all of this, so I don’t want you to feel like I’m ditching you or anything.” And Diana smiles, and gives you a quick kiss on the cheek, making you blush a bit, and she says “You’re so sweet! But it’s your decision; and we are all friends here after all.” And then you say, “Okay, thanks! And I’d love to Anita.” So Anita gets up and says “Alright! We’ll have so much fun, Nick!”

Then Diana grabs the things she prepared earlier, and she says “Take these Anita. They’ve got everything Nick’ll need for awhile. Oh, and I have one more parting gift for you, Nick!” As she says that, you start to shrink until you become ½ of an inch tall, and she says “I figured you’d be more manageable this way. But you’ll still be tiny enough to have all kinds of mischief” Diana laughs as she says that, and you respond, saying “Thanks Diana! See you later I guess.” And you wave goodbye as Anita walks you away, while she waves as well, and then she drops you in her pocket. She says “I don’t wanna drop ya, Nick. I figured you could use a little break from my slippers, at least for now…” Anita trails off as she giggles, and you makes yourself comfortable in your small pocket space.

Once Anita makes it to her nearby apartment, she heads in and goes into her bedroom. She places your things onto the table at the side of her bed, and places you down next. She says “Diana left you a bunch of stuff, so you’d be more comfortable.” And you look around, but then you say, “Wait, where’s the bed?” And Anita taps her chin, as she says “Oh, maybe she forgot about that part. Give me a second!”

Anita then runs across the room, and comes back with one of her slippers and a pair of long orange socks, and then she says “Here we go! You can sleep in one of my comfy slippers tonight. And you can even use my socks as a blanket. Aren’t I so thoughtful?” Anita grins, and you nod, so she picks you up and lowers you into her slipper, and places the socks down on top of you. The smell of Anita’s feet radiates from the socks and the slipper, and their warmth surrounds you, while you get yourself in a good position. Anita quietly says “Have a good night, Nick! I’ll see ya in the morning.”

You sleep soundly, feeling completely mentally and physically exhausted from all the excitement today. And soon, morning comes as Anita wakes up first. She carefully removes the socks, allowing the cold air to jolt you awake, and she carefully picks you up next. You see that she wearing her thick rimmed glasses, as well as a red and white tracksuit but without any socks on yet. You tiredly say “Good morning…” And Anita smiles, and says “Good morning to you too, little guy!”

You start to stretch, and say “You’re awfully chipper this morning, Anita.” And she replies, saying “Well, of course! It’s almost time for my morning jog. Wanna join me? You’d be surprised by how well a bit of morning exercise can wake you up.” And you rub your eyes, and say “I’d be down for that. I’m gonna assume that I’ll be going in one of your socks, right?” And Anita giggles, and says “Close, but not quite correct!”

She then places you down onto the end table in front of the couch, and puts her left sneaker on while barefoot. You say to her, “Wait, you’re not wearing socks?” And she says “No, why would I? No need to get a pair of socks all dirty this early in the day. And besides; I always air out my sneakers once I’m finished.” But you still look apprehensive, and Anita adds “What, can you not handle going with me without my socks for just a quick run? I thought you were braver than this, Nick…”

And you remain silent, as you realize that she was playing into your ego, but you also realized that it was working well. So you eventually say “I can handle it. I’ll go with you for your run.” And Anita claps once, as she says “That’s the spirit! I’m sure you’ll enjoy yourself down there.” Anita teasingly sticks her tongue out at you while she picks you up and drops you in the other bright blue running sneaker. And when you land, you’re surprised that the smell wasn’t even all the strong inside, and that she must have been serious about always airing them out.

But your thoughts are cut short as Anita tilts the sneaker, sending you tumbling down into the toe section, where the smell was a lot more intense, but still not as intense as you would have assumed. And then you see all 5 of Anita’s titanic toes crashing down into the small cave you were thrown into, and you brace yourself as they come down upon you as a gigantic tidal wave. You are immediately pinned down by her 2nd toe, and it does its best to rub you up and down thoroughly. And once Anita felt that her foot was all the way in, she tightly tied it up and stood up, pushing her full weight onto you.

Then she walked out the door, and went outside, and started to walk to a nearby park. Once Anita made it to the park, she started to jog along the path, allowing the morning air to invigorate her. And as she ran, you were constantly thrown around and were slid along her foot. You first got squeezed under the ball of her foot, where you were repeatedly pounded as she happily got some exercise in. But then you were tossed under a somewhat larger fold along the ball of her foot, and as Anita lifted that foot into the air, you were sent deeper into that fold and found that your body was still small enough to be enveloped in her foot folds.

Although, because you were a bit larger than before, you weren’t as deeply wedged between the fold, but it still covered you none the less. And as Anita brought that foot crashing down, the two fleshy walls that flanked you on either side would squish and expand from her full weight bearing down, which caused you to be absolutely smothered by the moist flesh. But then Anita sat down at a bench to have a quick drink of water, as she started to absentmindedly tap her toes against the ground, which freed you from your flesh sandwich between that fold.

You wound up flying back to Anita’s toes, and you were quickly ensured between her 3rd and 4th ones, as your body was pinned by the ball of her foot and your head was treated as those toes’ pebble. They started to squeeze and smack your face with great dexterity as Anita took her short break, as she was barely even thinking of you at the moment. Then both toes started to take turns pressing into your face, covering your face in their sweat. And then the 4th toe started to knead into you, running its massive flesh slowly up your chest and into your face.

It repeated this process a few more times, while acting with more intensity with each repetition. But eventually, Anita got up and started to briskly walk back to her apartment. She felt that she did enough for today, and that she was ready to shower and get ready for the rest of the day. And she really liked her new jogging partner, as having you squirm inside her shoe really helped motivate her. After about 10 minutes of fast walking, as you are repeatedly treaded under Anita’s toes, she arrives back at her apartment. Once she gets inside, she sits onto the couch, takes off her sneakers, and shakes you out and into her palm.

She places you back onto your end table ‘room’ and smiles at you, while saying “You’re the best jogging partner ever, Nick! Did you feel the burn too?” You sit down on your chair, and take a deep breath, before saying “Yeah, that was pretty intense. And I felt like I was actually getting some exercise in too.” Then Anita says “Awesome! Does this mean you’ll keep on being my jogging partner? I’m sure you’d rather do this than actually jog yourself.” She giggles, as you say “You’re right; I really don’t like exercising all that much, but I think I can make an exception for your jogs.”

Anita says “Great! Well, lemme get some breakfast ready real quick. How do pancakes and sausage sound, Nick?” You reply, saying “Sounds awesome!” So Anita starts to cook breakfast, as you take a break in your end table room, glad that you’re getting to spend time with Anita again after so much time had passed since you both hung out. You’re also glad that you both were able to start things off right like they used to be, so there wasn’t a hint of awkwardness around.

After Anita finished cooking, you both ate your fill. She set up a smaller portion of food for you, as well as your own plate, so no accidents could happen. And once you were both finished, you moved off the plate so Anita could clean them off and place them in the dishwasher. After the dishes were all cleared away, Anita carried you back to the couch, and set you down onto the end table, right in your makeshift room.

Then Anita says “Well, it’s time for a shower, wouldn’t you agree?” And you look at yourself, and you were pretty filthy, and it wasn’t just from Anita’s toes this time. So you say “Yeah, definitely. I guess I’ll wait until you’re done, before I get my turn, right?” And Anita slyly grins, and says “Well… wanna join me?” You get red in the face, as you slowly process what Anita was implying, and before you can respond, she starts to laugh. She says, with tears forming in her eyes “You should see your face! I’m just kidding.”

She playfully pokes you and says “Diana actually gave me a nifty little thing she cooked up last night. It’s a shower thing, just for somebody as itty bitty as you!” Anita then opens a box that was on the side of the couch, and she pulls out this crazy looking contraption that looked like a mini-shower. Anita continues, saying “All I do is put a glass of water in this slot, and the thing sucks it up to start the shower. And then the used water goes into the other cup, and I can just pour it out later, and Diana said that one cup of water should last for hours of shower time. So cool!”

Then Anita places a full glass of water in the slot, and then she leaves to start her own shower and lets you have your own privacy. You both finish your respective showers, and then you both start to get dressed. When Anita got back, you saw that was wearing a pair of tan slacks, a green blouse shirt, and a pair of green flats. Her hair was tied into a long pony tail, although a few of her bangs rested on the right side of her face, and she twisted that strand with her hand while looking down at your with a smirk.

Once she notices that you were staring up at her, Anita makes an attractive pose while one of her flats pops slightly off of her heel, and she says “How do I look, Nick?” And she winks at you, as you say “You look incredible, Anita!” And she says, while smiling, “Thanks!” Then she quickly sits down, and scoots toward the table until she was right in front of you and your room, so she could look down on you.

While you stare up at her, completely mesmerized, Anita says “I need to go to the bank to sort a few things out. I’ve gotta check my accounts and stuff like that. And then I’m gonna stop by the library and pick up a few books that I need. Wanna join me?” And you happily say, “I’d love to!” So Anita picks you up and gives you a quick kiss, causing to feel a bit of vertigo from how suddenly you were raised up to her face, and then she rests you on her palm while saying “Sorry! I’ll move a bit slower next time.” She slyly smiles at you while your head gradually stops spinning.

And then, Anita slowly gets up, and goes to sit down on the couch itself. Once she sat down, she popped off her left flat and dangles you over it, while saying “I’ve got just the right spot for you, Nick! I’ll see you later today.” And you free fall right into Anita’s flat, and once you land, she tilts it so you roll right into the toe section. And when you finally stop, you notice that the area around you was darkened heavily, which was most likely where each of her toes rested while the flat was on.

But then Anita slowly lowered the flat back onto the carpet, giving you a reminder on how much she towered over you. So you start to look up, as Anita pops out of her other flat and starts to crack and wiggle her toes absentmindedly, while she cleans off her glasses. And then she quickly slips both flats back on, as you are lovingly smothered under her 2nd toe. Then she starts to wriggle her toes a bit, causing you to be thrown around inside the flat until you land right between her 2nd and 3rd toes.

To Be Continued

Chapter End Notes:

Hey guys!

Here is the next chapter in the main canon storyline for Anita. I hope you enjoy!

And something interesting happened while I was watching one of the anime airing from the Winter 2017 Season. I realized, while watching Interviews with Monster Girls, that one of the main characters looks a bit like how I imagined Anita to look like. The character is Sakie Satou (AKA Succubus-san). They both wear glasses and wear their hair in a pony tail, even if they have somewhat different hair colors.

Anyway, if you liked or disliked this chapter, then feel free to let me know in a review! And remember, the more detailed you are in your explainations on why you do or do not like the chapter helps me a lot more.

Take care!

Also, don't forget about the new StrawPoll, to decide which of the current 3 main girl characters is your favorite! Here is the URL:

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.