- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

NEW best girl poll!!

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Soon, morning came as you comfortably slept; content with your nice spot inside Neha’s moccasin. And as you slowly woke up, you could hear Neha walking around, and you were surprised that her initial waking up didn’t disturb your rest. But as you stretched, Neha removed the socks that acted as your warm blankets, causing a rush of cold air to fully snap you awake, and then she lowered it down to the floor, and you had a bad feeling that she forgot you anyway, even though she stressed that she’d remember you in the morning. You look up, and see that she was wearing a pair of long pajama pants and a red T-shirt, and she wasn’t wearing any socks either.

Neha quickly slips her barefoot into the moccasin, and wiggles her toes until you are tossed between her 3rd and 4th toes, and they start to squeeze and rub you as if they were giving you a greeting hug. But then she says “Good morning, Little Nicky! I’m gonna make us some breakfast, so you sit tight down there until I’m finished. See ya in a bit!” Then she walks over to the kitchen, and you’re glad that she didn’t forget you after all, and take the chance to be warmly massaged awake by those titanically writhing toes.

Neha decides to go with something simple this morning, and just made some scrambled eggs and bacon. And while she got everything prepared and cooked, her toes continued to mash at you playfully, ensuring that they had your full attention. Once she was finished cooking, she walked to the dining room with the food, and popped off her moccasin to let you out. She shakes you onto the palm of her hand, and she smiles at you while saying “Nice to see ya Little Nicky! I hope you liked your morning wake up.” You say to her, while brushing yourself off a bit, “Yeah, it was a crazy way to start the day; that’s for sure! Oh, the food smells great by the way.”

Then Neha lowers you onto your own plate, with a small portion of eggs and bacon, and you both start to happily eat your breakfast. While you eat, she says “It’s a good thing I gave you your own plate, because I’d hate to find out that I ate you, Little Nicky! I wonder if I’d even notice before it’s too late?” The thought of that sends shivers down your spine, and you’re also glad that you’ve both got your own eating space, and Neha follows up, saying “But don’t worry! I’d never be that careless with you.” You relax, confident that something like that would never happen with Neha, so you both finish eating.

After you both finish, Neha walks you to the bathroom so you can get washed and dressed. Before Diana left last night, she was able to mess with the sink so there’d be a special switch to make the faucet act like a tiny shower. She also added in a shrunken floor drain above the regular one, so you could comfortably stand as you get cleaned off. Once you were all dressed and ready, Neha carried you back to your makeshift ‘room’ on the end table, and then she went to get her shower next. And while Neha showered, you sat down and relaxed.

When Neha comes out, she is wrapped up in her towel, and she quickly walks into her room to get dressed. As she walks across the room, she playfully yells “No peeking, Little Nicky! Unless you’re in the mood for some punishment…” With that, you quickly turn away, and you can hear her giggle as she closes her bedroom door. When she comes back, you see her wearing a pair of tight jeans and a multi-color plaid shirt. But she hadn’t put any shoes yet, as she was still barefoot, and was holding a pair of blue ankle socks in one hand and a pair of shiny brown boots in the other.

She sits down onto the couch in front of you, and smiles at you while slamming her feet into the end table, knocking you down. She grins as she looks at you fumble to get up, and decides to lower her feet towards you, bringing her toes closer and closer to you. She fully plants her right foot in front of you, and you stare as her set of toes writhe around you, and she says “Wanna give them a quick massage before we start the day, Little Nicky?”

You yell, “Of course!” and you walk toward the space between her 2nd and 3rd toes. And Neha takes out a book, to relax as you provide some love and care to her toes. You start happily rubbing the tight space, wanting to do a great job, getting into all of the nooks and crannies in there. And since Neha just got out of the shower, her feet smelled heavily of roses, and you found that scent to be lovely. And of course, your dutiful actions would cause the toes to squeeze and wriggle constantly, keeping you thoroughly smothered and crammed into her freshly clean toe flesh. But eventually, you finished working on Neha’s right set of toes, and then you backed up to show her that you were done.

Neha smiles and says “Wow! That felt really great. Good job, Little Nicky!” You grin, as you feel quite proud of your work. Then she starts to stretch her arms and legs, sending both feet far past you, and you look back as Neha cracks and scrunches her toes. And then Neha says “Oh! I just remembered that I have to do some errands today, and I think you’ll ride in my sock. Sound good?” You say, excitedly “You bet!” Neha smiles as you say that, and she decides to slam her left foot into the table edge, thinking of a new way to mess with you a bit.

She lowers that foot until her toes can touch you, and she starts to pat your head with her 2nd toe as she grabs one of her blue ankle socks. She starts to shake it out above you, and you look up as specks of cotton rain down around you. Then she slowly puts that sock on, while aggressively wriggling her toes as she slides the sock down her sole. You can only watch in amazement as the blue cotton fabric slowly covers Neha’s smooth and light brown exposed sole, and you understand that she was able to masterfully excite you by just putting on a sock.

Then Neha shakes out the right sock, and opens it right in front of the table’s edge. She enthusiastically says, “Jump! C’mon!” You leap into the sock, and feel incredibly excited as you free fall past the blue cotton walls that surrounded you. Once you land, you roll down to the toe section, and Neha looks down while cooing “I’d give that landing a 7/10. Try harder next time, Little Nicky!” She winks at you, and you want to argue that it wasn’t exactly easy to leap into a sock, but you decide to not bother.

Then Neha starts to put on the sock, and soon her titanic toes surround you, and you are slammed by her 3rd toe. It easily manipulates you, rubbing you up and down vigorously. Then she lowers her foot into the boot, and it stops half way, and you wonder what was going on. But then she suddenly shoves it the rest of the way in, while harshly clenching her toes, nearly knocking the wind out of you. She taunts you, saying playfully “These boots are brand new, so I need to break them in. Did I forget to mention that? Whoops! Well, I’ll see ya when I’m done with my errands. Have fun, Little Nicky!”

You realize that you are in for a highly intense experience, as her toes batter and mash into you with extreme vigor. You feel them angrily push against the hard leather, in an attempt to bend the boot to their will, and you are caught in the cross fire. But you heavily enjoy the experience, because getting the more ruthless end of the foot and toe treatment was always fun and exciting for you, especially when you were as durable as you were.

Then Neha leaves her apartment, and starts to shop for both necessities and more fun things. First, she heads to a nearby convenience store, and gets some general house supplies that she was running low on as well as a few snacks just for the heck of it. As she walked across the store isles, you were repeatedly treaded on by her immense and overbearing toes. And while she waited in line, she decided to shake her boot until you were flung between her 3rd and 4th toes.

Once she could feel you get lodged between them, she started to wriggle and mash into you with her toes, absolutely loving how your small body felt while pressed into them. And you absolutely loved being rubbed by Neha’s now sweatier toes, while your body was smothered by the soft and smooth light brown flesh. And she was able to effortlessly manipulate your tiny body as she got ready to pay for her items, which thoroughly impressed you.

And once she was finished there, she started walking to one of her favored clothing shops. As she briskly walked, you found yourself sliding all around the inside of Neha’s blue sock, having an opportunity to get to know every inch of her slightly moist foot flesh. You were slid across her sole, and you were crammed deeply inside of the folds and wrinkles that formed around her soft sole, and you loved being completely enveloped by the damp flesh.

But then you found yourself flung further down towards Neha’s heel, and you weren’t looking forward to spending time with the rougher and less welcoming part of her foot. Once you were slipped under it, you could feel its oppressive and slightly hardened flesh grind and slam into you, and it was not very pleasant at all. This was further caused by the lack of any distinct aroma that you enjoyed being surrounded by before, which made the whole experience boring and not fun. But Neha noticed where you were, so she tapped her toes against the ground a few times, until she couldn’t feel you poking her heel anymore.

You appreciated the help, although Neha was also motivated by the fact that your presence under her heel was uncomfortable for her too, but she still didn’t want you to be miserable down there. Then she finally makes it to the clothing shop, and she spends some time looking anything that stuck out to her, but she didn’t actually try anything on unless she was really sure that she wanted it. She thought that it was rude to just try on tons of clothing, without buying anything, because it would only inconvenience the staff people there.

Neha eventually decides on a T-shirt with a cool looking TIE Fighter design on it and a nice purple hat. With those items in her bag, she heads to her final destination for her day’s tasks. She makes it to the grocery store, and buys a few food items that she was running a bit low on. She got a new jar of smooth peanut butter, some apples and grapes, and some more bread for sandwiches. This wasn’t a huge grocery trip, so she only got a few things that she really needed a bit more of before her usual day for buying food.

Now that Neha was finished with her errands, she started to walk back to her apartment, while you were stuck under her 4th toe. You were continuously smothered and crammed into that huge toe, and the weight of her bags made things just a bit more intense than usual. She decides to stop at a food truck, and gets a hoagie and some fries, and she entertains herself during the wait by playing around with you. She starts to grind you under her 4th toe, loving how you felt under it, and then she starts to rub you up and down next. You feel thoroughly entertained as well, as you love the attention Neha gives you through her amazing toes.

Once Neha gets her lunch, she heads the rest of the way home. And when she gets inside, she takes off her boots by the front door, and moves them to the side. After they were out of the way, she walks over to the kitchen table and sets down the food, and then moves to the couch to remove you from your sock space. She pulls off both socks, and starts to shake the right one after realizing that you weren’t attached to her foot anymore.

You land in her palm, as she looks at you while giggling, while saying “You look pretty dazed. Wanna take a sec to shake it off?” You nod, as you wait for your head to stop spinning, and then she walks you to the bathroom. She lets you wash your hands and face under your personal shower area, so you could eat without the taste of Neha’s feet overpowering everything. Once you were ready, Neha carries you to the table, and sets two plates up, and serves you a small portion of the hoagie, making sure you got an equal bit of the meat and other goodies.

While you both eat, you chat about your various interests and hobbies. You say “Do you like video games, Neha? I’ve always enjoyed them, but since I’ve known a lot of people older than me, I’ve grown to appreciate the classics that were beyond my generation.” Neha smiles, and says “That’s pretty cool! I like to play video games every now and again, but I’m not a huge fan. But I love playing those silly party video games though!” And you both continued to chat about your interests for about a half an hour, until you both finished your plates. Once you were both finished, you hopped off the plate as Neha grabbed them to put away. As she took care of the dishes, she asks you “Wanna watch a movie on the couch?” And you say, “That sounds like fun!”

So Neha picks you up and walks you to the couch, and sets you down onto the end table before sitting down as well. You see her looking down at you playfully, before planting her left foot right into the edge of the table, allowing her toes to tower over you. She slyly grins at you, while wiggling and cracking her toes slowly, and you realize just how easily Neha can entrance you.

You decide to walk up to her 3rd toe, even if it could be argued that you were moving almost without thinking, and you attempt to give that toe a big hug, allowing your face and body to sink into her soft and squishy flesh. You love how it feels to be so close to her perfect toes, and to be able to bask in their wonderful scent. Neha smiles at you while giggling, and says, “Aww! How nice of you. I think she wants to return the favor too!”

Then, out of nowhere, her 3rd toe wraps over you and lifts you up, squeezing you against it and the ball of her foot. You get vigorously pressed into the joints of the toe, as they attempt to give you a loving hug back. You are then transferred from toe to toe, as each one does its best to coat and cover you in their unique aroma. After a few minutes of playing with and loving you, Neha drops you back onto the end table.

You sit down, wanting to catch your breath, as Neha brings her foot back to the ground but continues to stare at you. Then she grabs her left moccasin, and places the open end right in front of you while shaking it, so the smell spreads over you. Then she says, suggestively, “Wanna hop in your favorite shoe? I think this baby missed you as well, Little Nicky!” You say, in a snarky tone, “Then how can I watch the movie?” And Neha just laughs, and says “I’m sure you’ll find a way to multitask. It’s a good skill to learn, even if it’s more accurate to call it task switching.”

You happily say, content with your clever-ish comment, “Sure! Sounds great.” And then she places the moccasin right under the edge of the table, and before you can jump in, you hear her announce “Boy oh boy, this table is dusty! Whelp, I can fix that pretty easily.” You look behind you, and see her huge hand sweeping across the table, obviously in an attempt to mess with you. Once her hand reaches you, it easily pushes you off the table and into the moccasin.

And almost on cue, Neha says “Oh wait, did I just push all that dust into my shoe? Whatever! I’m sure I’ll grind away anything that fell in there either way. Time for the movie!” Then she slips on both moccasins, burying you under her light brown toe flesh. And you absolutely love it when Neha pretends to ignore you like this, because it really made you imagine that you were living out an unaware fantasy. And it was a great way to imagine those unaware scenarios, because you know firsthand that even if being around giant women, when they don’t know about your existence or temporarily forgot about you, was exciting, it was also more stressful as well.

And the Neha started her movie, and positioned her body so it rested across the couch, not too concerned that she was wearing shoes on the couch. She becomes completely engrossed in her movie, and is able to effectively put you in the back of her mind, allowing her toes to manhandle you with ruthless vigor. Those toes squeeze and scrunch into you, loving how much warmer you were when compared to her slightly chilly toes. They aggressively mashed into you, wishing to steal your body heat right from under you, not caring about how selfish they were being.

And the best part of all this was how all the action kept you heavily warm and toasty, which allowed you to remain a desirable object for Neha’s toes to play with. But for some strange reason, Neha’s toes seemed to gradually slow down with their wriggling and flexing, and you wonder what was up. And then her toes completely stop, and you hear a faint rumbling coming from the upper half of Neha’s body. After taking some time to carefully listen, you realize that she was snoring, and that she had fallen asleep in the middle of her movie.

You decide to take this chance to experiment with Neha’s sleeping toes, to see how they’d treat you without Neha’s conscious mind to hold things back. You start by crawling towards her big toe, as you feel that you haven’t given that toe enough love and appreciation, so you begin rubbing into the side that was next to her 2nd toe. And you caused an instant reaction out of Neha, as her 2nd toe scraped across her big toe until it slammed right into you, knocking you into the fluffy flooring, and you silently watch as her 2nd toe continues to roughly scratch and rub its big companion.

Then, you slip between her 2nd and 3rd toes, and decide to rub into the smelly crevice that lurked on the bottom of that space, and you see both toes close in around you suddenly. They slam into each other, and you are completely smothered between both fleshy masses, as both also press you even deeper into that sticky toe crevice. Then you hear Neha let out a low and slightly loud moan, and your whole environment shifts as she turns onto her side.

You find yourself falling right into her pinky toe, and it somehow ensnares you next. It squeezes you against the ball of her foot, nearly knocking the air right out of you, and you’re eventually able to crawl away from its harsh grasp. You find a nice spot between her 3rd and 4th toes, and you decide to take a nap as well, as you were starting to feel a bit tired; and it wasn’t like you could do much else until Neha wakes up.

About an hour later, while you soundly slept in the small space between Neha’s 3rd and 4th toes, Neha wakes up. She checks the time, and realizes that it was about 3:00. She decides to do a bit of cleaning around the house, before she would need to plan dinner. When she plants her feet back onto the carpet, you are woken back up, and don’t really understand what was going on, but you have a feeling that things would remain interesting.

Neha starts to vacuum the living room first, wanting to keep it nice and clean now that she had a highly small companion staying with her. And she didn’t even realize that she was treading on you the whole time, even if it was an enjoyable experience for you either way. Then, she swept the kitchen and wiped off the counter-tops real quick, not wanting any bugs or mice. And finally, she dusted all of the tables, dressers, and shelves in the apartment, wanting to make sure that you could remain comfortable during your down time.

Once she finished up, she sat down with a good feeling of accomplishment, but then she scrunched her toes after feeling something squirm down there. Almost instantly, Neha gasped and carefully took off her moccasin, and shook you onto her open palm. She guiltily smiled at you, while saying “Whoopsies! I guess I forgot about putting you in there, huh? But in my defense, I wasn’t expecting to fall asleep.” You just say, “It’s okay. I was still enjoying myself while you were walking around, and I’m sure you wouldn’t forget forever.” You start to laugh, and Neha joins in, happy that you weren’t upset or anything.

Then she says, “I actually need to do one or two more things around the apartment. Would you mind hanging tight in your room while I finish up? I’ll grab you before I start cooking!” You wouldn’t mind a chance to collect your thoughts and relax by yourself, so you say “Sounds good.” So Neha walks into her room, and sets you down in the shrunken area that Diana prepared for you, while she finishes up her household chores.

After Neha was all finished up, she walks back to you, and takes you to the kitchen. While she walks, she says “Isn’t it inconvenient that I can’t mess with your size on my own? I mean, it’d be nice to be able to grow you back to normal while we eat, or at least shrink the food down so you’d enjoy it more.” You say “Yeah, you’re definitely right. I’d be a pain to constantly bug Diana for help, especially because of how fun this is to me.” And Neha adds, “Don’t forget that it’s fun for me too! I love how you feel as my pebble, Little Nicky. And you’re pretty alright as a person too, I guess.”

Neha laughs as you roll your eyes, although you’re glad that you were both on the same page. So you say “Maybe we can ask Diana about it some time. Maybe she knows a bit more about all this than she mentioned before?” And Neha agrees, saying “Who knows, but it couldn’t hurt! Now, let’s get ready for dinner!”

To Be Continued

Chapter End Notes:

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Okay guys, here is the next chapter in the main route for Neha! I'm having a lot of fun with these, and I hope you enjoy them too.

If you liked, or disliked, this chapter, then feel free to leave a review telling me why or why not. And the more detailed you are, then the better I can make improvements to the story.

Take care!

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.