- Text Size +

Neha looks down, and spends a few moments processing what she was seeing, because it looked like an incredibly small doll. But when she looked even closer, she could see you lightly breathe as you were passed out, and she nearly dropped you from shock. She quickly composed herself, and grabbed one of her pillows, and put it on one of the tables next to her couch. She set him down onto it, so you could rest until you woke up, without being disturbed by any of her movement.

She went on her phone, while periodically checking on you, hoping that you were okay. She realized that you were in her sock for the majority of her workout session, and she wondered just when you fell into her sock. But then you wake up, after only 30 minutes, and you stretch while trying to figure out what was going on. You remembered Neha walking somewhere, probably to her house, and you looked up to see her sitting next to you. You also realize that you were on a pillow, so you start to wave and shout to Neha, hoping that she was the one to put you there.

She looks over, and smiles after seeing you awake and okay, and she says “Hello! I’m glad you’re okay. My name’s Neha. It’s nice to meet you, little guy!” You are a bit surprised by how casually she was treating this, but you’re glad that she seems concerned and nice, so you answer, saying “Hi! It’s nice to meet you too, Neha. And thanks for helping me out. My name is Nick! I’m an old friend of Diana’s and I’m going to be going to this college in the Fall.”

And Neha says “Oh, you know Diana? Cool! But why are you so small, Nick?” And you fill her in, saying “Well, I’ve kind of had a bit of a fascination with feet and being really tiny, and it turned out that Diana can change the size of things at will. So she shrunk me yesterday, because all of my friends were away and stuff, so we could hang out like this, but then she forgot about me this morning.”

Neha’s face lights up, and she says “Oh, really? So I guess you were having a great time during my workout! I’m surprised you’re still intact though.” And you smile, and say “Well, I’m actually a lot more durable now, thanks to Diana. So I don’t really need to worry too much about these things. She really allowed me to treat this like a fantasy.” And Neha grins, and says “Well, that’s even better for you! How about you hang out with me, since you’re here already? I’m sure we’ll have a ton of fun!”

You look down, and say “It wouldn’t be a problem to me, but could you let Diana know that I’m safe? She must be really worried by now.” Neha smiles while playfully poking you with her pinky, almost knocking you down, and then she says “Don’t worry! I’ll shoot her a message that I found you, and I’ll even invite her over for dinner. Seems like you’re lucking out, with meeting people before school starts. You’ll a nice head-start!”

Then Neha pulls out her phone, and writes out a message, writing “Hey! Turns out you forgot about your friend Nick today. I ended up finding him, and we’re gonna hang for today. We should all go out tonight! Later ;P” A few minutes later, Diana sends a response, writing “Oh, no!! Thanks for finding him. But I’d love to meet back up tonight! Don’t be too rough on the little guy, alright? But maybe you could give him some college advice, while you hangout? ;D”

After getting that message, she lets you know, and you feel like you can relax a bit after knowing that Diana wasn’t beside herself with worry anymore. Then Neha says “How about we chat for a little while, Little Nicky?” You briefly wonder what possessed her to call you ‘Nicky’ but you decide to make an exception, since Neha seemed so awesome and you felt almost entranced by her, even though you normally hated being called ‘Nicky’.

She continues, saying “And I’m sure we’ll have some time to explore your kinks a bit more, because you felt really good as my pebble back in the gym!” You feel incredibly excited by what Neha suggested, but you try to focus on just getting to know her first.

Neha starts, asking “So, what are you thinking of majoring in? Have any solid ideas yet? It’s fine if you don’t, because most people don’t for awhile!” You answer, saying “Well, I was thinking of business, because I heard it’s pretty versatile. But I don’t really know what I want to do yet. What do you do?” Neha smiles, and says “Well, I’m a senior Political Science major, and I’m planning on going to Law School afterwards. I’m actually interning at a law firm right now. If you can find a good internship during school, shoot for it. They really help!”

You wish that you brought a notebook with you, because the both of you talked for an hour or two. And even though not all of the conversation was about college stuff, you still got a lot of solid advice. You also realized that Neha was a really cool person, and you were glad that Diana forgot you this morning, because then you’d never have met her in the first place.

Then you see Neha stretch her arms and legs, while cracking her toes lazily, and you can’t help but stare at her amazingly long light brown toes as they move about. She looks at you, and playfully asks “Like the view?” You silently nod, and then she grabs her moccasins from in front of her couch, and asks “Well, wanna get an up close view, Little Nicky? It’s free of charge!” She then brings the left one closer to you, and shakes it in front of you, as if she wanted to tempt you even further.

You yell to her, excitedly, “I’d love to!” Then she masterfully brings her right hand behind you, and flicks you right inside of that moccasin, while yelling “Score! 10 points for Neha!” You roll until you reach the toe section, and you sit up, and you immediately notice the strong odor surrounding you. You take a deep breath, wanting to savor how her unique scent was like, and you look out to see Neha staring at you while smiling. She merely winks at you, before slowly lowering the moccasin past her leg and towards the floor, and you take the chance to admire how silky smooth her legs look.

Once it is on the floor, you look up to see her left foot heading straight for the moccasin, and she only partially inserts her foot. She allows the tops of her toes to lift the shoe slightly, and then she gently rocked it back and forth, as she reached for her book. Once she got the book, she shoved her foot all the way in, completely smothering you with her bare toes. You were pinned down by her 3rd toe, and it rubbed you up and down a few times to say hello, and you were quickly transferred between that toe and the 4th toe that was next to it.

While you were lodged between those two toes, she brought both of her moccasin clad feet up and onto the end table, and rested them on it while she read. She would squeeze you rhythmically, cramming you into their dark and fleshy spaces, although since she just got out of the shower, her rosy lotion was currently overpowering the natural foot scent. She would also shuffle you from toe to toe, making sure that each of her toes got the chance to love and manhandle her small new friend.

Neha read for about an hour, while she was able to completely put you in the back of her mind, and allow her toes to have their private fun with you. Neha was skilled at focusing on one thing at a time, which made things more fun for you, because she was able to treat you ruthlessly without holding back as much as Diana and Anita would.

You had to admit that Anita would actually forget about you pretty quickly, making your experiences with her crazy and intense, but you ignore it for now. Once Neha was done reading, and set down her book, and hopped up to stand, harshly smothering you again within her currently sweaty toes.

She starts to walk to the kitchen, while announcing to you “I’m gonna make us a nice dinner, and Diana will be joining us too. You get to stay with my toes, while I cook, okay? And if you’re feeling adventurous, you could always start licking down there, since I’m being so kind about cooking for you. It’s the least you could do, Little Nicky!” You oblige her request, because you were already so enamored by her toes that you didn’t want to hold back, and plus; you wanted to show her how much you appreciated her kindness so far.

So while Neha cooked dinner, you were continually mashed by her happy and affectionate toes, and you did your best to lick whenever you could. Truth be told, most of the time you really couldn’t do much for her toes, because they seemed to enjoy being the active members of your loving relationship. And while they squeezed and shuffled you, you couldn’t move enough to actually satisfy them yourself, so you allowed them to play with you lovingly.

She decided to make a nice chicken and pasta Alfredo; along with a small salad. She happily grabbed all of her ingredients and seasonings, loving how you felt under and between her toes, and she got everything together. Once the chicken was cooked and the pasta was mostly cooked, as she likes her pasta to be a bit more al dente (firm), she mixed them together with the Alfredo sauce so it’d all finish cooking together. Then she got the salad together, grabbing all of the vegetables and things she wanted with it, and tossed them all with the dressing.

And right when Neha finished cooking, Diana walked in wearing a pair of tight fitting jeans, a gray T-shirt, and a pair of ugg boots; while announcing “Hello! I’m looking forward to your cooking Neha. And I hope you’ve been taking good care of your new friend!” And Neha skips to the living room, and says “You’ll love it! And don’t you worry. He’s keeping me company while I cook!” And she extends her left leg, and shakes her foot and the attached moccasin, showing Diana exactly where he was. Diana laughed, and says “Geez. I guess you guys didn’t even hesitate. But as long as you’re both having fun.”

Then Neha brings the food to the table, and once everything was set up, she took off her moccasin while shaking you from between her 3rd and 4th toes. And once you landed, she lazily shook you out of the moccasin, and she hands you to Diana while saying “Would you mind helping him get washed off? I need to finish setting the table. See ya in a bit, Little Nicky!” While you both walk, Diana questions you, asking “Since when did you let people call you ‘Nicky’?” You just say “I don’t wanna talk about it” and Diana quietly giggles as she walks to the bathroom with you/

And Diana walks you to the bathroom, and once you were both alone, she says, in a more serious and sorrowful tone “I’m so, so sorry for forgetting about you Nick! I can’t imagine how scared you must have felt, but I’m glad you found a friend in Neha.” And you reply, saying “It’s no biggie! You made me durable, so there wasn’t too much of a concern, and Neha found me pretty quickly, so it all worked out. Don’t beat yourself up about any of this, because this has been an unforgettable experience!”

And after you both reconciled, Diana helped you get washed off, and she says “You could actually shower, if you’d like. I thought I should bring your clothes with me, just in case!” So you take that chance, and shower under the nice faucet, as Diana grew you a bit so it would be easier to shower in the first place. Once you were all washed and dressed in clean clothes, you actually start to grow more, which really confused you.

You grew until you were back to your original 5’11 height, and Diana explained once she saw your confusion, saying “I figured that you might not want to eat shrunken all the time. And besides, it’d be nice to be able to introduce yourself to Neha at your regular height, before you go back to your bug-like stature.”

And then you and Diana went back to the table, and Neha looked surprised, and went to give you a hug, while saying “Wow! Didn’t realize you were kinda tall yourself, even if you’re still an inch or two shy of me. But it’s a big improvement to before, at least! But I’m glad that I’m still taller than you, if only by a few inches, because now I can keep on calling you Little Nicky!” Neha laughs, as you say “Yeah. It’s nice to meet you while we can actually see eye to eye!” Then Neha says “Well, time to eat! I made enough for all of us, so enjoy!”

The three of you happily ate Neha’s dinner, and you thought that it tasted amazing. But once you finished eating, while Diana and Neha chatted, you couldn’t help but stare at her and Diana’s feet, thinking back on how you could fit deeply between their toes less than a half an hour ago. And it didn’t help that Diana had already slipped out of her uggs, and was ruthlessly playing with them under the table. Then Diana got up to take a phone call, leaving her uggs under the table, giving Neha a chance to look in your direction.

Neha sees you looking and slyly grins, and shakes her left foot out from her moccasin while wiggling her toes, and then raises it so she was showing her sweaty and slightly dirty sole to you, surprising you. Then she plants it onto your chair, right between your legs and in front of your crotch, and she starts to flex and squeeze her toes. Then she says, playfully “Go on, Little Nicky!” You bring your hands under the table, and start to give that waiting foot a quick massage, trying to properly rub her sole and toes. And when your fingers would squeeze in-between each toe, she’d squeeze them back playfully and wriggle them against your fingers.

She smiles at you, and then brings that foot away, only to free the right one from its moccasin and plant it onto your chair next. This time, she started to try and mess with your crotch, and she was able to make you nearly jump before you could grab that foot and start rubbing it next. She held back a laugh, thoroughly entertained by your reaction, and allows you to continue massaging her right foot. You eventually stopped rubbing to eat a bit more of your salad, and she notices you start to eat, so she starts to rub the inside of your thigh with that foot, as if it was an animal that needed attention. You stop what you were doing, and begrudgingly rub her foot again, as she stares at you while leaning against her arm.

Once she feels content and puts both of her moccasins back on, right around the same time Diana gets back. She sits down, and starts to play with her boots again with a renewed intensity, and you give them another look. Diana notices this time, and she and Neha look at each other, and then Neha clears her throat, getting everyone’s attention. Then she says “So, how are you adjusting, Little Nicky? I’m sure you feel pretty weird, but I’m you’ll get over it soon. What do you think Diana? You’re the expert in all this, apparently!”

Diana stops eating, and thinks for a second, but Neha interrupts her and says “Why don’t we move to the couch first? We can clean up a bit later.” So everyone walks over to the living room, and you sit down between both girls, while still at your normal size. Diana decides to leave her shoes off for now, and then starts to explain things, saying “It’s hard to describe. Now I’ve never shrunk myself, so I don’t even know what it’s really like. But I’d imagine it’d be pretty overwhelming to go from so incredibly tiny, while, to returning to your original size, while spending time with the same people who towered over you before.”

She pauses, and then turns to you, saying “Do you think you can put it to works? I’m aware you’re still new to this as well, so just describe it however you can.” And Neha adds “Yeah, I’m super interested! Feel free to ramble a bit, we won’t mind.”

So you collect your thoughts, and you say “I think you hit the nail on the head, Diana; but I think I can describe it with more detail. Practically everything seems alien to you when you’re that small, but you actually start to get used to it. Let me use a shoe as an example, since I’ve spent a good amount of time in them.” Neha and Diana both scoot a bit closer to you, staring at you with wide and curious eyes.

You continue, saying “When you look up at the sides of the moccasin, you feel like they’re walls to an impossibly huge house, and you look further up to the person wearing them, and you struggle to even make out their facial features while you’re down there. You need to constantly remind yourself that you’re looking at a human being, just like you, even if everything you experience seems to contradict that idea.”

Neha and Diana continue to watch with deep fascination, and you continue, saying “But when you go back to your original size, you just can’t believe that you were so small a bit ago. Just being able to hug the same person at eye; the very same person where you could fit you deep between their toes, completely messes with your head. And being able to look into either of your eyes so casually, when I would need to either be lifted up to your eyes or have to crane my neck high up just to do the same thing, is weird.”

Then you pause for a bit, and you can see that both girls were looking sad and teary eyed, so you say “But who knows, it could just be the inner deviant in me making things more difficult. I mean, I was just living out my fantasies just now, and maybe my mind was just trying to make sense of it all? And I guess experiencing all of those things just makes me want to stare even more, since it was such an amazing experience”

But then Neha slips off her left moccasin, and hands it to you, and you hold onto it as she curiously asks “How’s it feel to hold it, Little Nicky?” And you start to say “Well, weird to put it lightly. I mean, I was standing in this shoe, and could see every imprint and mark your toes made; and now I’m just holding it so normally. It feels so light, and I know it’s light since it’s just a shoe, but it was my whole environment a little bit ago. But I guess it’s also cool in a way, for the same reasons.” You then hand Neha’s moccasin back to her, and she quickly puts it back on, before what you said started to really sink in to them.

Then Neha yells, “Aww, Nick!!” before hugging you tightly, saying “I’ll do what I can to help keep you sane.” And then Diana wraps her arms around the both of them, while saying “I didn’t even think of how this would affect you, Nick! I should have been more careful!” And while they both hug you while feeling full of emotion, you feel like you’re being suffocated by them, and you weren’t even shrunken yet! But you let the moment continue, because as much as you loved your shrunken shenanigans, you didn’t want to forget how it felt to be normal sized. And besides, you were sure that you’d be shrunk for the majority of your experience, so these moments were rare opportunities.

Once they both stop hugging you, Diana says “Well, do you want me to help you clean up? I’d feel bad to dine and dash!” And Neha says, “I’d love a hand!” And you add “I’ll help out too, if you wouldn’t mind!” But Neha says, in a gentle tone “We’ll be fine. Why don’t you take a rest? You’ve already done enough for me anyway, unless you’d like to go in my other moccasin already?” She winks at you, and you decide to ignore your urges and take the chance to relax while they cleaned up. Then Diana adds, before entering the kitchen, saying “Don’t worry Nick! I’ll makes sure you’ll have plenty more shrunken experiences.”

And while they cleaned, they started to talk about you, and Neha asks “Would you mind if I asked him to stay the night, tonight? Nick really is a cute guy, even when he’s not a bug in my palm!” And Diana happily says “It’s fine with me. I actually brought along a bunch of his clothing that we grabbed yesterday, and I shrunk it so it’d be easy to move around. I can give them to you, so you wouldn’t need to worry about that. And he should be incredibly durable, so he’ll be fine in general.”

Then Neha asks, curiously “Are you really the only one who can change his size? Since when could you do that, anyway?” Diana answers, saying “I think so; but I haven’t done enough testing to figure that one out either way. And I honestly don’t know how or why I can shrink and grow back things. I don’t think it’s a family thing, although I’ve never mentioned it to any of my family now that I think on it.” And Neha says “Huh, well it’s cool either way!” And Diana adds, saying “I actually discovered the whole size related kink stuff, back when I first discovered this ability a year ago. I was looking this stuff on the internet, and I ended up stumbling on a bunch of sites that were centered around that idea. It was fascinating, to say the least.” And Neha says, while laughing, “Wow! That’s quite a story.”

And once they were finished cleaning, they both walked towards you as you were fast asleep. Neha gently sits down next to your head, and she nudges you with her hand until you woke up. You mumble, and then say “Oh, hey! How long was I out?” And Neha says “Not too long. I was thinking, would you be okay with spending the night over here? I’d love to get to know you a bit better, Nicky!” You look towards Diana, not wanting to upset her since this was her idea in the first place, but she says “You’ve got my blessing; and I’m actually really busy with RA stuff all day tomorrow.”

With that, you say, while still a tad groggy “Sure thing! I’d like to get to know you some more as well, Neha. Thanks!” And Neha rubs your cheek with her hand, while saying “Yay! We’ll have tons of fun, little Nicky!” And then you get up, and Diana slowly shrinks you until you go back to your 1/3 of an inch stature, and you wind up in her palm. She gives Neha your shrunken bag of clothing, as well as a small box of things, and then she reaches out with her pinky finger, saying “Have a good night, Nick! I’ll keep in touch when I can tomorrow.”

And then she places you on Neha’s palm, and you both wave goodbye to her as she quickly slips on her uggs and heads out the door. Once she was gone, Neha smiles down at you and says “You made a great decision, little Nicky! How about we set up a nice space for you.” She then walks to her bedroom, and clears and wipes off her end table, and places you onto it. Then she opens the box, and realizes that Diana shrunk some furniture! She sets down a nice shelf and a dresser, and you take a moment to put all of your clothes away. Neha says “Diana really put out all of the stops! But no bed? Oh well!”

Then she places her right moccasin next to your new living space, and she says “Is this a good bed for you? I can even sweeten the deal and give you my lucky pink socks as your blanket!” You say, happily, “You bet! You won’t forget about me, and wear them in the morning, will you?” And Neha grins and gives you a thumbs up, while showing you a sticky note and saying “I’m not the clearest thinker in the morning, but I have a solution. I’ll leave a note saying ‘NICK IS IN HERE – DO NOT PUT ON!!’ and stick it right onto the moccasin. I’ve also added a little note on my phone alarm reminding me about my itty bitty new friend and how he was staying the night”

You feel confident in Neha, and are pretty impressed by how far she’d do to remember you in the morning, and you think that she probably wants to make a good first impression. Then Neha carefully lifts you up, past the moccasin and towards her face, and then she gives you a nice and short kiss good night, saying “Sweet dreams, Little Nicky! I’ve got a lot of great ideas for tomorrow.” You feel amazing after being kissed by such a huge and beautiful woman, especially someone as awesome as Neha, and then she lowers you into her moccasin.

And once you find a nice spot, she places both of her lucky pink socks on top of you, and you already feel warmed by them. She says “Those babies will keep you nice, warm, and safe.” Then she winks at you before going to bed. You quickly drift off to sleep, allowing the intoxicating smells of Neha’s well-worn pink socks and moccasins to soothe you.

To Be Continued (Go to Chapter NehaMain4)

Chapter End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.