- Text Size +

Neha thinks that now would be a perfect time to get some exercise in, since it was so early in the afternoon, so she got up and started walking to her apartment. After a few minutes of walking, while unknowingly treading over you, she made it back to get changed. Neha quickly took off her flats and wiggled and cracked her toes to celebrate their freedom, completely smothering you in her intoxicating toe flesh, which shifted you in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes.

Once you got transferred from under her toes to between her toes, you tried to move about, but you couldn’t move your body very well, and you were surrounded by a heavily strong odor that smelled like a mixture of feet and roses. But then Neha separated her toes temporarily, and you could see how Neha was dressed differently, and she was wearing a pair of really short shorts and a black T-shirt. You could also see her face, and her most striking feature to you was her almost perfect smile, and you were almost too star-struck or awed to be able to properly yell out to her.

So you see her grab a pair of bright pink socks and said, “Almost ready for my workout! And I’ve got my lucky pink socks too!” You were worried, because you didn’t know just why she thought those socks were lucky to her. She then continued, happily rambling on to herself, “I always try to wear these babies, and I’m kinda shocked that these aren’t worn out by now, since I’ve owned these for so long. I can barely wash them anymore, because it’ll damage them too much, it’s just a shame that they’ll make my feet smell. Oh well! Small price to pay!”

She then started laughing to herself, and you became both worried and excited because of what Neha just said. You already thought that Neha seemed incredibly beautiful, almost like a goddess, and that combined with your newfound love of feet made it even better. And as much as you already liked Diana and Anita, and you really liked them both a whole lot, there was something thrilling about being the size of a bug stuck in-between the toes of a beautiful woman who was completely unaware of your existence. Because as fun as it was to be in the shoes of Anita and Diana, you also knew that they held back with their treatment of you, at least unconsciously, when they played with you.

Neha then squeezes her toes, smothering you with her tan flesh, and worms her right foot into her ‘lucky’ pink sock. Neha actually got distracted by a text message, so she stopped pulling on her sock once her toes were inside, and she started wiggling them while reading the message. The constant movement of her toes, coupled with the sweat that was beginning to build up around you, dislodged you. You tumbled down the pink sock, and get covered by a thin layer of cotton and grime, and land in the toe section completely disoriented.

The sock is darkened slightly from her infrequent washing and constant usage, and the smell is absolutely overpowering down in the toe section. But before you can acclimate to this new environment, Neha begins to work her foot all the way inside of the sock, and her toes quickly pounce on you, and you look forward to experiencing Neha’s toes at their most powerful and sweatiest. She then starts wiggling her toes in order to get a nice feeling of her sock, and quickly notices something stuck in-between them.

She looks down at her foot, and says “Did a pebble find its way into my sock? It actually feels pretty good in there. Tell you what, little pebble, if you’re still around when I get back, I’ll take you out. I’m a pretty nice person! But hopefully you don’t get ground to dust while I workout. If you do, then I guess you just weren’t worth it, right?” She then giggles to herself, and you hope that she remembers her promise, because you were sure that you’d make it since Diana made you incredibly durable.

Neha then pushed her socked foot into her sneaker, lazily grinding it back and forth to work it all the way in, which caused your fleshy neighbors to press even harder against you. The constant movement freed you temporarily, so you crawled deeper into the space between Neha’s 2nd and 3rd toes, because you knew that if you squeezed yourself among her massive toe flesh, then you would be shielded from the majority of the punishment that she would provide while she worked out.

It was also very noticeable that now that Neha had her shoe on as well, that the smell and heat was steadily increasing, and you also knew that it would only continue to escalate once she started working out. You thought that your experience with Diana and Anita lately had helped you become more of an expert at being a bug among a woman’s toes, and the various things that affect you as a result.

While Neha walked from her apartment to the gym, she thought it might be a better idea to have a bit of a jog as she heads there. As she sped up, her footfalls started to dislodge you from your safe spot in one of her larger and sweat coated toe cracks, and you were flung toward her long and dark toes. You look up while her foot is raised in the air, and you realize that you are right under her 2nd toe.

You brace yourself, and it feels like everything’s moving in slow motion while her foot comes back down, and it crushes you completely. This process continues as Neha happily jogs over to the gym, to work up a great sweat. It also seems like the sweat that was continuing to profusely pour all over you caused you to slip and slide around inside of Neha’s lucky pink sock. You slide across her sole, and you find yourself lodged in a larger crack along her sole, and you’re wedged so deep that you can’t move a muscle.

And as her foot slams down, the walls of that fold press into you more and more, and you are coated with more and more of Neha’s foot sweat. And then you are pushed out of that fold and are dragged back towards her toes, and you find yourself right back under her 2nd toe, and it looks forward to having its way with you again.

At this time, Neha had made it to the gym, and was excited to start her workout session. As she stood for a moment, she noticed that the pebble that she felt earlier was now under one of her toes. Neha decided to test this by harshly pressing her toe against your small body, and then rubbing you vigorously, completely coating you in her built up foot sweat.

She said to herself, “Oh dear. Looks like you’re in a tough spot now, Mr. Pebble. I hope you can handle the workout!” You hope so too, because as much faith as you had in Diana’s ability to make you durable, you also wondered if there were limits to just how much punishment you could take in.

Neha decides to start out with a few warm up stretches, and leans down to touch her toes while standing, properly stretching her legs out. Then she sits down and spreads her legs out, before bending her upper body down and reaching her arms far out. While she did this, she instinctively scrunched her toes, which pushed you into her dark and sweaty toe flesh.

And after that, she stood back up, reminding you how her full weight felt over you, and went over to the treadmills. She thought that a good 30 minute run would be best, so she started with a brisk jog, and slowly accelerated until she was going on a full run. You felt your whole world constantly crash up and down, keeping you engulfed and smothered by a storm of darkly tan toe flesh and pink sock fabric. And after those 30 minutes, which felt more like hours for you, Neha stopped running on the treadmill. She stopped to take a quick drink before heading off to her next workout stage.

Neha walked over to one of the elliptical machines next, which made sure that her toes pounded you severely as she made her way there, and got onto it to continue her workout. She really wanted to focus on her cardio right now, because she was pleased with her current figure and only wanted to stay in shape and healthy. As she began her next workout phase, you were relieved that the incessant pounding stopped, but it was replaced by a constant state of dizziness and nausea.

But the one thing that remained constant was the bullets of sweat that her foot provided you, and you enjoyed it all the same. And another 30 minutes passed, and it again felt more like hours passed, and Neha was finished with her workout session. She ended it with a few warming down stretches, and used the slow moment to crawl back into the fold between her 2nd and 3rd toes, so you could rest while being completely surrounded by Neha’s musky and light brown toe flesh.

She immediately felt her pebble in the space, and squeezed her toes together, without verbally acknowledging you this time. You felt like the flesh walls were pushing you farther into the space, and you felt overwhelmed by your desires at this point, because you were just too battered to hold back.

You begin licking the space that your face was jammed into furiously, wanting to fully experience how Neha’s toes felt, and to her, it felt like her toe was being tickled. She giggles to herself softly while wiggling and scrunching her toes, wondering just what was in her shoe. She says to herself, “Gee, I hope it’s not a bug! That’d be gross. But it does feel really good down there, whatever the heck it is.” You didn’t even notice what she said, and just kept on licking.

And as she walked back to her apartment, you actually pass out, as the workout took a lot more out of you than it did out of Neha. And once she got home, she took off her sneakers right by the door, and walked to her bed. She pulled her right sock off, highly curious of just what was stuck in-between her toes, and you fell right into it. Right after you landed, while you were still out cold, Neha shook out the sock to find out what you were. Once you landed in her palm, she looked you over closely, until she determined what you were.

To Be Continued (Go to Chapter NehaMain3)

Chapter End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.