- Text Size +

You start begin shaking your head enthusiastically, signaling to Diana that you are very excited to begin exploring her perfect feet. Diana lowers her feet to the floor, so you can reach them easily, and props herself up so she felt comfortable. You are face to foot with two incredible sets of blue-painted toes. Each toe seems to be roughly as big as you, and maybe even a bit bigger in fact.

Diana then adds “Don’t be shy Nick!” And with that she winked at you, and you were ready to run towards those toes. Then she says “I think I’ll play some Kirby while you have your fun down there. I haven’t played that game in ages! Now I’m gonna be concentrating a lot on the game right now, but don’t think I’ll forget about you or anything. But my toes might get a bit rough and playful with you while I play up here. But I’m sure you’d rather it be that way though, Nick!”

And before turning back on the system, she said “And just to make sure you have as much fun as you can, I’ll make you a little bit smaller.” You realized that she was shrinking you to about 1/3 of an inch, and it made you even more excited.

And after that, Diana began focusing on the game giving you a chance to play with her slender toes as much as you wished. She started a new file, ready to relive her nostalgia. It was even more exciting to think about how those toes would treat you more like a pleasure toy than a person. So you run up to Diana’s left foot and look at the toes up close. They are writhing magnificently, and you look up to see Diana paying close attention to the screen.

It looked like you would indeed be able to spend some quality time with her toes, without her consciously holding herself back. So you squeeze amongst her 2nd and 3rd toes, loving the how their fleshy walls felt on your tiny body. They were almost twice your size, and you began rubbing the space between the two toes hoping for a reaction out of them. And you were successful.

The toes that you were neighboring started squeezing you tightly. They forced you deep inside the space between the toes, forcing even more of her amazing scent into you. You were glad that Diana made you more durable, because you probably would have popped otherwise. After squeezing you harshly, Diana began wiggling her toes wildly, excited that the music was just as happy and bouncy as she remembered.

For you, it felt like you were getting the most passionate and furious massage of your life, and the best part was that it was being given by the most perfect and amazing toes you had ever seen or felt. Although you were already in bliss, the next thing that Diana did almost left you in a speechless sense of awe.

Diana brought her left foot over to her right foot and began rubbing her toes together with both feet. You were in the epicenter of this wonderful chaos that these toes were causing. As she rubbed her feet and toes about, you were shuffled and pushed into each of Diana’s long and perfect toes. You felt like each and every one of Diana’s slender and titanic toes wanted you as their personal playmate and pleasure toy.

And you were ecstatic to be able to be played with by these toes, as Diana focused intently up above. You were easily shuffled and transferred from foot to foot, and from toe to wiggling toe. You wondered where you’d end up after this mayhem, but you knew that wherever you did, you’d still be in heaven.

Then things got quite a bit more rough and aggressive down in your heavenly place between Diana’s toes. Diana was having a bit of an unlucky streak, and was struggling to keep her abilities. After her power was destroyed right before she was about to make a double combination power, she yelled “Damn it!” and stomped her right foot hard.

The impact knocked the wind out of you and also forced the flesh of her toes closer together, smothering you in a toe sandwich. As rough and uncomfortable as this was, this even harsher treatment was just as enjoyable for you.

In fact, part of you liked it even more, and you hoped that Diana’s losing streak would continue and that her feet would get even more aggressive. Then she started tapping her right foot violently, getting more and more frustrated at the game, and you were brutally slammed onto the floor by this angry foot.

But then out of nowhere, Diana got a Fire and Cutter combo ability, which gave her a fiery sword, and used it to beat the stage boss. She gave a loud victory shout and happily stretched her legs. She squeezed her toes vigorously, and you thought that the toes were trying to celebrate Diana’s victory with you, and you were brutally crammed into her sweaty toe space.

You also realized that you were small enough to fit inside of her toe spaces comfortable but also snugly, and it felt amazing to be crammed inside such a smelly and sticky space. To you, the entire experience was a victory, as you got to spend time with one of the most beautiful women you knew, up close and personal with her equally godly toes. You hope that this experience will never end, and that you can continue to be used like an insignificant pebble by these perfect toes.

Now that Diana had a nice stretch, she looks down to see how you’ve been doing. She realizes that she cannot actually see you, and separates her toes, finally finding you deeply shoved in-between her toes. She giggles profusely and picks you out, and places you on the palm of her hand.

“I hope you’ve enjoyed yourself down there Nick!” Diana says, “You’re such a cute and sweet little guy. I wish that I could spend even more time with my favorite boy toy.” Diana trailed off with that last one, and bit her lip again, seductively. It is a Friday night, and your parents are away for a few weeks. You shouted up to her “Diana! Take me home with you! My folks will be gone for a few weeks! I’d love to spend more time with you! You’re just so amazing!”

Diana was flattered by Nick’s compliments and request. But Diana was having such a good time with Nick, especially now that he is at such a tiny size, that she felt the same way. “Okay Nick,” Diana said “I’d love to take you home with me! We’ll have so much fun. I’m sure you’ll never forget it!” Diana let out an incredible large grin, and Nick was incredibly excited for their time together.

After turning off the N64 for the night, she walked down stairs. The first thing you notice is the absence of any flip flops. You ask Diana, “Didn’t you wear your flip flops over here?” and Diana smiles at you. She answers, “No, I decided to wear a pair of moccasins with my favorite green socks. It’s pretty cold tonight. A bit too cold for flip flops, don’t you agree?”

You shake your head, thoroughly convinced. She then starts saying “Now I’ll need to figure out how I’m gonna bring you back home with me. I know that you’d like to be with my feet, but I’d also like to give you options.” You were rapidly shaking your head, almost as if she could read your mind. She starts rubbing your body with her index finger playfully, giggling at how cute you were right now.

Diana begins to explain “I could always drop you in one of my green socks. They’re one of my favorite pairs, and I promise you that they’re well worn. You’ll love it in there.” You agree whole heartedly with what Diana just said. It’d a truly amazing experience to be snuggled in-between her toes and the tight sock.

Then Diana continued “Although… I could also forgo the socks and just wear my moccasins bare footed. It’d probably smell a bit more, and I have no doubt that my feet will sweat a lot, but I have a feeling that you won’t mind much.” She then winked at you, knowing just how much that will excite you. You think about that too, and she was right.

If you were in her moccasin without any socks on, you would be treated to a very sweaty and smelly experience. And that would be an incredible experience for you, if you were able to. Diana interrupted you thoughts and said “Well sweetie? What do you want to do?”

Choices

1) You decide to ride in Diana’s green sock, warmly insulated by the cotton and moccasin. (Go to Chapter DianaMain2)

2) You decide to travel amongst Diana’s bare feet, within the moccasin. (Go to Chapter DianaSideStory1)

Chapter End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.