- Text Size +

Diana then sat down on her bed, already dressed except for her shoes. She quickly takes off her right sock, and you can see her athletic sneaker down below you, and the force at which she removed the sock caused you to be dislodged from in-between her toes. You fall into the sneaker and land with a slight thud, where most of the impact was absorbed from the comfortable lining and insole material, which was fairly damp and smelly from heavy athletic use.

You look up, and see that Diana was dressed in a pair of shorts and a light blue T-shirt, obviously to make the heavy lifting and moving easier, and her hair is also tied into a tight pony tail. You then see Diana begin to put on a pair of black ankle socks, and only barely brushed off her newly freed bare feet and toes before putting them back on, and you tried to yell up to Diana again. Sadly, Diana couldn’t even make out the noises you were making subconsciously, because you were just far too small and far away for her to detect you, and you decided to run into the toe section so you could avoid being crushed by her sole or heel.

Once you reach the start of the toe section, Diana slams the ball of her foot into the shoe, and you just barely escaped its reach. But the force of the impact knocked you down on your back, and you look to see her sock encased toes wriggling menacingly. They reach a bit further, and you find yourself pinned down by her 2nd toe, and the smell wasn’t quite as strong because she was wearing a fresh sock.

But Diana finally gets her shoe all the way on, and after she gets the other one on as well, she leaves her apartment to go to Neha’s new place. When Diana took her first step, it caused you to get flung a bit deeper in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes, which sheltered you from the majority of the force from her foot falls. After about 15 minutes of walking, Diana reaches Neha’s new apartment.

Neha is a 26 year old Middle Eastern woman, and is good friends with Diana. They are old buddies back from when they both worked at a sandwich shop during freshman year of college. They like to meet up at least every other week, so they can catch up. Neha is currently working as an assistant for a local law firm, as an internship. She’s currently a senior political science major, and she plans to go to law school after that.

She’s a sweet person to anyone she meets, but she has been known to pull her fair share of pranks and jokes before. She’s also the kind of person who would love to mess with a tiny person, like you, and she might even delay telling Diana about it if she caught you. Neha has light brown skin with a few freckles. She’s a pretty slender person, although she is still curvy enough for her own liking. She also has piercing turquoise eyes, and she is frequently complemented on them. She is 6’1” and has size 13 feet.

When Diana gets close to her house, Neha waves at her excitedly. She was wearing a pair of short shorts and a T-shirt with a Star Wars design on it, as well as a pair of athletic sneakers without any socks on, because she knew that she’d take a shower when they finished anyway. Once Diana got closer, Neha yells to her, playfully, “I thought you weren’t gonna show, Diana! Glad you could make it!”

Diana sighs and says, “Sorry about that, I slept through my alarm. I’m glad I didn’t sleep for too long! And the apartment looks great, and it’s pretty close to campus too!” Neha laughs and says “That’s why I went for it! Now let’s cut the small talk and get down to business. I think we can bang this stuff out in just a few hours. The movers already put in all of the heavy furniture.” Diana then replies, “You got movers? Wow.” Neha then said, “Of course! They were a bit pricey, but I think they were more than worth the time and energy it would have taken if I had to get people to move everything.”

 Diana nods, and then they both begin moving boxes into the apartment. The boxes were heavy, but not incredibly so, so Neha and Diana could each handle one box at a time. The extra weight Diana was carrying caused the pressure on you to increase exponentially, so much so that it barely even mattered that you were nestled deeper in-between her toes, you were getting brutally crushed.

You were happy that Diana was able to make you so durable, because you knew that you’d be flattened like a pancake if you weren’t. After about 30 minutes, Neha and Diana get the heavy boxes into the apartment, and Diana was already sweating bullets from the activity, which in turn coated you in sweat as her black sock simply couldn’t hold in all of her foot sweat.

After they finish the lifting, they begin unpacking inside. They get all of the silverware and flatware in the kitchen drawers and shelves, and Neha makes sure that they’re arranged to her liking. They then get all of the glasses and mugs into the cupboard, nicely and neatly. After getting the easy stuff out of the way, they start getting the small furniture pieces that Neha didn’t have the movers do themselves, because they were small and light enough to be manageable and to cut some of the costs.

They got the chairs, ottomans, and pillows all set up in the living room. They then get all of the things organized and set up in the dining room. And they then get the bathroom all properly arranged and equipped. And finally, they bring her main suitcase into her room so Neha could put all of her clothes away later on. She brought a few key pieces of clothing already, so she would be fine until they finished the moving.

All of the moving around and climbing of stairs caused you to be further punished by Diana’s uncaring foot. The worst was whenever she lowered herself to put things away in low areas, because she would balance on the balls of her feet, which crushed you harshly and completely. Now that they were all finished, Neha says to Diana “Alright! Thanks a bunch, Diana! Why don’t you hangout for a bit of lunch and some cool drinks, before you head out? It’s the least I can do!” Diana says “It was no problem at all! And that sounds like a lot of fun! I think I’ll take you up on that offer.”

Neha then brings Diana into her dining room, and they both sit down at the table to they can unwind and relax for a bit. They both take off their shoes to get more comfortable, and you find yourself stuck inside of Diana’s smelly sneaker. Diana quickly beings her feet up to her lap and decides to sit cross legged, so you would be relatively safe for now, as long as Neha didn’t bring her feet over towards you to look around.

This was also when you saw, from your low vantage point inside of Diana’s discarded shoe, that Neha decided to not wear socks today, and you hope that you don’t need to go anywhere near her feet right now. You might have just recently discovered your love of ladies’ feet, but having to be a bug in-between the feet of a girl who just did a bunch of heavy lifting in shoes without socks would be too much for you to handle.

Although you do wonder if you would allow Diana or Anita to be an exception, if they did that to you, but you dismiss that thought and just focus on making a plan to escape and getting Diana’s, or Neha’s if were out of options, attention.

Diana notices that they both smell pretty bad, and she says “Oh geez. Maybe I should just skip the lunch. I didn’t realize how bad I smell right now!”. Diana laughs and Neha replies, “You don’t need to leave! At least have some lunch and hang out for a bit first! And besides, we’re both a bit smelly and gross right now, so who cares!” Neha then got up and rummaged in one of her kitchen drawers, and came back with a can of Febreze.

She started spraying it around the room, and said “There! This’ll solve the issue for now. At least so we can unwind for a bit.” Diana then says, “I guess you’re right. I don’t really notice it anymore. That stuff really does work!” Sadly, Neha didn’t think to spray near you and the shoe you were stuck in, so the smell you experienced was not affected by the air freshener, and it radiated around you oppressively. Although you wondered if it would negatively affect you if she sprayed it directly at you, so you decide to not worry about it.

Neha then grabbed some salad and fruit, so they could both cool off with some light food and some cold drinks. They chatted about random things as they ate, and you were a lot more focused on escape than on their conversation far above you.

While you prepared to climb out of the sneaker, Neha decided to stretch her legs towards Diana’s discarded sneakers, and once you were about ¾ of the way out of the sneaker, Neha’s right foot bumped into the sneaker. The sudden impact knocked you back into the sneaker, and you look up to see her lightly tan toes peek into the mouth of the shoe, and her toes look incredibly long and dirty.

They then push their way into the shoe, and they begin to change the angle of the shoe until it is sharp enough for you to tumble back into the toe section. She ends up causing the shoe to fall upside down, and you think that you might have a shot at running out, but the entire shoe starts shaking as Neha prepares bring the shoe closer to her, so she can continue to play with it mercilessly.

You can feel something roughly slamming into the bottom of the shoe, which was above you since it was upside down, and it was Neha’s left foot pushing into it while gripping the end with her toes to keep it in place. You then see her long and dirty tan toes worm their way back into the shoe, which pushed about half way into the shoe until they couldn’t fit in any deeper, and she then pulls the whole shoe towards her chair.

Once the shoe was close to her, she quickly flipped the shoe back up, which flung you into the imprint made by Diana’s big toe. The imprint was large enough that you wouldn’t be able to get out of it without considerable effort, and with Neha incessantly playing with the shoe, it wouldn’t be feasible for you to get out. Then Neha shoves her right foot completely into the shoe, and Neha actually had a slightly larger shoe size than Diana did, so you would not be able to escape from its reach.

You can see her massive and tan foot shove past the shoe’s lining, and you could tell that her foot was heavily sweaty and sticky from the moving process, and her big toe eventually gets to smother you completely. You are completely engulfed by Neha’s hot and sweat soaked toe flesh, which has an almost indescribable odor, which was most likely caused by her choice to not wear socks today. Even though you were convinced that you’d hate it if you were subjected to Neha’s sweat soaked and terribly smelly feet and toes, you were actually enjoying your experience so far.

After smothering you, Neha started scrunching her toes vigorously in order to get a good feeling of the shoe she just put on, which gave you an intensely brutal but still somehow pleasing full body massage. Once Neha’s toes settled down, you realize that you are actually stuck to her big toe, and that fear is confirmed when she starts removing the sneaker and you are brought along for the ride.

Neha then decides to sit cross legged as well, and scrunches her toes and wiggles them happily as she enjoys an afternoon meal with her friend, although you think that her toes are just happy that they have access to a tiny stress toy and playmate. After they finish, Diana puts back on her shoes quickly, and gets ready to leave. She says to Neha, “That was fun! This is a nice apartment, Neha! Good luck with the coming term!” Neha replies, saying “Thanks again for the hand! And good luck to you too. Try not to get too busy, like you always do, okay!” Diana laughs, and then says “I can’t make any promises. But if you don’t mind, I’ve got a long date with my shower. Take care!”

She laughs again after saying that, and then leaves, not realizing that she just left you at the mercy of an unaware stranger. You attempt to cry out to Diana one more time, but there was no way that she would hear you from your place attached to Neha’s big toe. Neha then smells herself, and scrunches her face reflexively, and mumbles “Geez I really do stink. I think I could use a long hot shower too!” She then quickly plants her feet down onto the carpet, and the impact nearly knocks the wind out of you.

She then starts forcefully grinding her feet into the carpet, enjoying the scratching she’s providing them, and the pressure and frequently changing movement dislodges you from her big toe. You find yourself under her 2nd toe, and it rhythmically rubs your tiny body from bottom to top. Neha then gets up and walks to the bathroom to get all cleaned up, and you are left on the carpet under her dining room table.

While Neha has a nice and relaxing shower, you slowly make your way into her living room, prepared to get her attention once she was finished. By the time you make it, you hear the earthquakes caused by her walking, and you turn to see Neha heading back into the living room. Neha was wearing a longer pair of shorts and a different T-shirt, and was barefoot.

She walked over to the couch, sat down with a thud, and she decides to take a nap to recover from her activity earlier today. Her whole body was on the couch, so you would need to climb it if you wanted her attention. But, it might be risky to get so close to her body as she slept, as she could easily mistake you for a bug or an itch instead.

You could climb on to the table next to the couch, and yell to her at the point across from her face. But you also saw that she left a pair of moccasins right in-between that area, so if you weren’t careful you could wind up falling into it. What does Nick decide to do?

1) Nick climbs the couch to contact Neha directly.

2) Nick climbs the table to contact Neha from a safe distance.

Chapter End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.