- Text Size +

You think that you might sleep a bit better if you were inside one of Diana’s soft moccasins. As nice as you thought it would be to sleep inside her socks while she wore it, you knew that you’d be too tempted to play around to actually rest. So you yell up to Diana, “I think I’d rather just sleep in one of your moccasins, Diana.” Diana smiles down at you, and says “Sounds okay with me. Let me get everything ready!”

Diana then grabs the moccasin she wore previously and set it up on the table at the foot of her bed, gives you a goodnight kiss, where she rubs your tiny body with her tongue, and then lowers you down into the shoe. The scent is still strongly permeating from the shoe, and it surrounds you completely. Then Diana sits down next to your shoe bed, causing you to bounce in the air and then land face-first into the slightly sweaty moccasin lining, and she giggles after looking down at you. Diana then says, “Oh no! I forgot to get you some covers! I think I can fix that, though.”

Diana then pulls off her green ankle socks, and bunches them up, and then pushes them into your shoe bed. You can hear a muffled “Goodnight!” coming from Diana, and you allow the intense scent of Diana’s socks and moccasin to lull you to sleep.

In the morning, you are woken up when Diana lifts your sock blanket out of the moccasin, and you see Diana’s face very close to the shoe. She says, “Oh you’re awake, Nick! I’ve got a good idea on what we should do today.” Diana first brings you to the bathroom, so you can get yourself washed and dressed; and once you’re all finished up, Diana comes back to bring you somewhere else. She picks you up and brings you to her living room, and sets you down on the table. You can see that she was already dressed, and was wearing a plaid shirt and white undershirt.

She was also wearing a pair of navy blue jeans, a pair of long white socks, and a pair of heavy duty boots. And she wore her hair in a long pony tail. You thought that Diana looked amazing right now, and you were curious of what you were planning on doing today. Diana then says, “I thought we should go hiking today! It’s such a nice day today, and I never really get a chance to go out and see nature during classes here. And I’ve got a great idea on where you should go for our day trip!”

She then unties her right boot and pulls it off, revealing the rest of her long white sock, and you could see that it already had a few rough patches near the toe section. Diana then says, “You can hop in the boot. You’ll like that, right?” You nod, agreeing with Diana completely. You would enjoy being constantly trodden on and mashed by her massive sock-clad foot while she hiked for hours, while it builds up lots and lots of sweat. You yell up to Diana, “I’m ready when you are!” Diana then picks you up and drops you inside her hiking boot.

You land on the slightly rough lining, and you feel it, realizing that it’s actually pretty soft and comfortable. You think that these must be designed for comfort when you go for long hikes or work for long periods of time. It was also apparent that Diana didn’t wear these boots very long today, because there was only a faint sense of her natural scent, which probably meant that she wore them at least frequently. You look up, and take a moment to admire how good Diana looks from this angle, especially when she wiggles her right toes and rubs that foot absentmindedly.

You then make your way to the toe section, looking around the inside of the shoe as you do, and you enjoying feeling the smell increase as you go deeper into the boot. Eventually, you make it down to the toe section, and walk over to the imprint of Diana’s big toe. You slide into it, as it was large enough for you to fit into many times over, and enjoy the view from this small imprint. You then feel, and hear, a loud rumbling coming from the far away entrance of the hiking boot.

The light quickly is extinguished, and you know that Diana’s massive foot was coming back to its home, and you waited with baited breath for her big toe to snuggle up on top of you. Your eyes quickly adjust, and you are treated to a sight of all 5 of Diana’s titanic toes perched up above you, where you could clearly see the sweat and grime that had already built up around them. They quickly slammed down, and you are smothered by her huge big toe, and you love being completely surrounded by her amazing sock-clad toe.

After Diana got her boot back on, she grabbed a small backpack of some water, snacks, and other things so she’d be prepared, and went left her apartment to go to the parking garage. Diana considered taking a bus to a nice hiking trail that was about an hour outside of the city, but it might be easier to just drive, so she went to her car and started driving there.

She rarely used the car, but kept it around for occasions like these. And as Diana drove to the spot, you are repeatedly pushed deeper into the toe imprint that you were staying in, but the soft support that the lining provided felt nice along with the pressure from Diana’s soft sock. After about 45 minutes of driving, Diana finally makes it to the start of the hiking trail, and she looked forward to seeing all the sights today. She’s make sure to take you out of her boot, whenever she saw a particularly pleasing sight, so you could enjoy the sights too.

The first thing that Diana passed was a long wooden bridge that went over a flowing river. Diana looked for a clearing past the bridge, so she could go down and get a better view of the river. After a good 30 minutes of walking, which kept you snugly inside your sweaty haven under her big toe, Diana found a nice clearing to get close to the river. As Diana walked closer, you were dislodged from the big toe imprint, and were tossed in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes.

They rubbed against you slightly, and it felt like two damp and sweaty pillows were massaging you between them, and the way that the sock folded caused you to be secured tightly in that space. After Diana finally found a nice and secluded spot along the river, she sat down on a larger rock and took off her boots. You quickly get a burst of light, realizing that Diana was taking off her boots, but you were still wrapped up among this sock fold.

Once Diana picks you out of your small space, she places you on her shoulder so you could take in the sight. You look forward, seeing the flowing river, and you really appreciate how large and awe inspiring things could get at this size. You look up towards Diana and say, “Wow! The river looks so cool at this size. I can barely even see the people walking on the other side.” Diana then replies, saying “This really does look nice, doesn’t it! Well, there’s definitely more where that comes from. C’mon!”

Diana then picks you back up and drops you into her left boot, and then says “I thought I might switch things up a bit. My left foot was feeling lonely!” She then giggles after saying that, and then quickly puts her boots back on, and you are smothered by Diana’s left toes. Once they grasp hold of you, ensnaring you in-between her 3rd and 4th toes, Diana gets up to go to the next area of the hiking trail.

The next area that Diana wanted to go to was a nice cliff side at the end of a long mountain trail. It was a long walk, and as Diana made the long trek, you are repeatedly crushed by her sock-clad toes. The constant walking actually sent you deeper into the small folded bit of sock, which kept you tightly crammed into the sweat covered cotton. And because of the hot day and all of the walking that Diana was doing, Diana’s feet sweated profusely, and that sweat coated and covered you in layers and layers of it.

Once Diana reached the start of the mountain trail, she readied herself to make the trip up it, and reflexively scrunched her toes a few times, effectively cramming you into her sweat soaked sock-clad toe joints. After a good 2 hours of walking up steep trails, Diana finally reached the top of the mountain trail, and she was amazed by the view. She quickly finds a nice rock to sit down on, takes off her boots, and gets you out of your space in the fold in her sock.

You are placed back on Diana’s shoulder, and you are completely awestruck by the view on the top of this mountain trail, where the sights sort of blended for you because of your size, creating a strange melded scenery of the sunset. Diana says to you, “Man, this sure was worth the effort, wasn’t it? I think I’ve earned a short break, so you can take in the scenery for a few more minutes, Nick.”

You then lean against Diana’s neck, enjoying relaxing against her while looking out in the distance. Eventually, Diana stretches and says “Alright! Time to head back! You know where you’re headed, right Nick?” You knew exactly where you would go, and Diana confirmed it when she dropped you into her right boot, and quickly put it back on. This time, you didn’t get a chance to head to the toe section, so you were instead completely smothered by her sweat filled sole, and you found yourself crammed into a small fold that formed along the sock that covered you.

The walk back to Diana’s car, and the ride back to the apartment, was pretty uneventful, and you actually fell asleep because of the almost rhythmic pressure that Diana’s walking caused. By the time Diana got back, it was early in the evening. Before you realized it, because of your short nap under Diana’s sweaty sole, you were back in her apartment, and she quickly took off her boots and tossed you onto her bed.

You look up at Diana, slightly groggy and disoriented due to just waking up, and realize that she was still in her hiking attire. She looked incredible, and the way the light hit her made it seem like she was a glistening goddess, who was covered with sweat from her long hike. Then she gets into the bed, placing her socked feet in front of you, while she stretches her arms. And then, she sits up while leaving her legs out, and reaches for her socks, and skillfully yet slowly pulls them off. You sit down and watch with your jaw dropped, as you are completely amazed by how amazing her soles look right now.

And once her socks were all the way off, she casually tosses them in your direction, and you are too star struck to move out of the way. The damp and heavy socks weigh you down, and you work your way from under them, as their pungent odor fills each of your senses. And after you crawl from under those dirty socks, you stop in your tracks at the sight before you. Diana has started to flex her feet up and down, and you can only stare as she moves her feet about and scrunches her toes periodically.

You continue to stare at her currently bare soles, which took up your whole view, as she casually wriggled and flexed them. You could even see bits of cotton stuck to her foot, from the heavy use they suffered today. Then she separates her feet, allowing you to look at her as she is laying down, and she warmly and lazily smiles down at you.

Things remain quiet for a few moments, until Diana finally says, “Hey Nick, you wouldn’t mind giving me a foot-rub, would you? They’re so sore from the hike!”

To Be Continued

Chapter End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.