- Text Size +

You think things through, and you believe that you have reached a consensus. You did think that Anita was highly attractive, playful, nice, and fun, and not to mention how crazy she got with her feet and toes, but you think that she might be a tad too forgetful for you. After all, it did not take her very long to forget about your presence during the Smash game, so it might not be the best plan.

Plus, Diana was the one who organized all of this for you, and without her none of this could ever happen, so you feel obligated to stick with her. You yell up, “Sorry Anita, but I think I’d rather stay here for the night! But I’d love to spend more time with you over the weekend! I’m glad I got to get to know you today! You’re such a nice and beautiful person, Anita!” Anita made a light pout and leaned in towards you, and you weren’t too sure what she planned to do, as you knew she could be gentle and mischievous. But you braced yourself either way.

Anita leans in and give you a light kiss, and it feels like your body is being sucked into her huge mouth, and her tongue runs up and down your body, but she ends it fairly quickly. She smiles down at you and says “You’re such a flatterer Nick! I’d love to spend more time with you.” Her face then shifts into a coy smirk, and she adds “Maybe next time you can come back with me? I promise that I can be just as fun, too. We’ll have the time of your life, my sweet little boy!”

She then begins to giggle, before heading for the door. Then she says, “Bye Diana! Bye Nick! Have a nice night!” and then she leaves for the night. She said that last thing very suggestively, and you tried to ignore it while Diana laughed.

Diana asks you if you’d like to get yourself washed off, and you look at yourself briefly, before telling her that you would. So she takes you to the bathroom, and messes with her sink until it acts like a mini shower for you. She also grows you until you are around 3 inches again, and she leaves you to wash yourself off. As you relax under this hot shower, you think back on the day you’ve had, trying to make sense of it all.

Most of it felt too surreal for you, and you would not be surprised if you dreamed this all up, although you hoped that it was indeed real. You also think about Diana and Anita, and how awesome they were and how they treated you so far, and you wondered what you should do once this whole experience would end. Would it not be awkward to talk with these two girls after this was all over, after all the crazy things they did with you while you were their helpless little boy toy. You think you will ask Diana about this after you get cleaned off, because you don’t want it hanging over you as the weekend progressed.

Then Diana comes back into the bathroom, dressed in some beautiful pajamas. They were a light blue and looked both comfortable and pretty, and you thought they were made out of silk. You also notice that these pajamas showed off Diana’s midriff, and it made her look even better. You also saw that she was wearing her own pair of slippers, and they were a really nice green color. Diana then looks down at you, content that you were finished cleaning yourself and were now prepared for bed, and she gives you a loving and sweet smile. You feel yourself getting shorter again, obviously because of Diana, and you stop once you return to your 1/3 of an inch height.

She says, “How about we go over to my bed, and lie down for a little bit.” She then tosses you over to her pillow, and you land with a bounce, and you look up to Diana standing over her bed. She grins at you slyly, and you’ve got a feeling that she’s up to something. Then she jumps onto the bed too, and her impact sends you up and into her body. You land right on her bare belly, which is shown through her midriff, as she lies down, and you can’t even see her face past her huge breasts, and you look back the other way and see the vast expanse of Diana’s long legs.

You crawl about, trying to get your bearings, and it causes Diana to giggle profusely, which continues to knock you over because of her stomach vibrations. She yells, “Stop crawling around like a bug down there Nick! I’m ticklish around my belly!” She then props herself up a bit more on her bed, which sends you tumbling towards her private area, and you land right on top of it. You are very embarrassed, and your face is as red as a tomato, and Diana just starts laughing louder.

She yells down to you, “Man Nick; didn’t know you had such a pervy side!” and then flicks you away from her nether region, and you land in front of Diana’s slipper covered feet. You look up at her and begin to apologize, before Diana says “I’m just joking around Nick! I know you weren’t trying to land there. It was just too funny to resist teasing you!” You then give her a playfully annoyed look, and she then says “Oh? Did you just volunteer to be my personal foot massager for the night? I’d expect you to work through the night if that were the case.”

Your face immediately changes, as even though nothing would please you more than to massage Diana’s perfect feet at this size thoroughly and completely, you were simply too drained to do so tonight. She then says “That’s what I thought!” before sticking her tongue at you, loving the teasing she was doing.

She then takes a deep breath, and calms herself down, before beginning to speak. She says, “Say Nick. Have you had a nice time so far? Was this everything you wanted? I hope you enjoyed Anita’s company too. Just for the record, I had a great time tonight.” You felt a bit bombarded by all of these questions, but you try to answer them as truthfully as you can.

You respond by saying, “I had the time of my life tonight. I feel like I’m dreaming right now, because you’ve been so great to me. I don’t think I’ve felt this much excitement or pleasure ever in my life. Sometimes I still can’t believe that I’m less than an inch tall and at the mercy of such a gorgeous and incredible person! And it was really fun to get to know Anita too! I’m glad that you thought to invite her, because she’s also a really awesome and beautiful person.”

Diana smiles, and you don’t realize how happy you’ve made her by your answer, but you continue with a question. You ask, “But Diana, I do have a question. What happens after this is all over, and we go back to our normal lives? Won’t it feel weird to hang out after everything that has, and will, happen this weekend?”

Diana looks down at you with a serious but empathetic face. She takes a few moments to think of what to say to you, so it is both honest and calms your apprehensions about the future. Diana finally answers, saying “You know Nick, you’ve got a point. It might feel weird to interact after what we do this weekend. But who says that it needs to end after this weekend, permanently? We could always do this again anther day, or afternoon, or weekend, or even week if we get the chance. I’d enjoy making this some sort of tradition between us. It’ll be our secret! And besides, you’ll be going to this college too, and I’ve got at least a few years to go, thanks to my major change.”

She was obviously a bit saddened that she wouldn’t be able to graduate on time, but she tried to laugh it off. Your eyes light up for a moment and you think that you’d do anything to be able to continue to do this kind of thing into the future, but then another question comes into your head: how Diana can shrink and grow things. You then say “I’d love to be able to do this again, whenever we have the chance, but I just thought of something. How are you able to shrink and grow stuff, Diana?” Diana’s face grows a bit more serious, as she doesn’t have nearly as many answers as you would like, and definitely not enough for herself either.

Diana says “To tell the truth Nick, I’m not so sure myself. I woke up one day and thought that I lost my toothbrush. I looked all over for it before finding it right in its case, only it was 1/10 of its natural size. I do know that I can’t grow things past their natural size. I can only shrink things and grow them back. And about the durability thing I told you about?” You nod, knowing all too well how handy it was for your fun tonight, as without it you were sure that you would have died countless times already.

Diana continues with “Well honestly, I didn’t technically do that, at least not as its own, separate, thing. I found out that the things I shrink increase in durability, in relation to how much they shrink from their original size, so that’s why you are so durable.” You are satisfied with Diana’s answer, even though you’d like to know more of the specifics about it, but based on Diana’s current demeanor and face as she described it, she was in the same boat as you.

Then Diana makes a loud yawn, and you also realize how tired you were and how late it was. You guys talked for so long that neither of you realized that it was past 1 AM! Diana looks down at you and says “Wow we stayed up late! But I loved our conversation. You’re really such a great guy Nick, and I’m glad I can do all of this with you.” You blush, knowing that you felt the same, that you were so happy to spend this experience with the goddess who you call your good friend. She then adds “Well, we should figure out your sleeping arrangements real quick.

I can leave you in one of my softer shoes, like my moccasin or my slipper, and you can sleep in there. I can even leave a well worn sock for you as an added source of warmth. I know that you’ll love that! But, I can always leave you in my sock for the night while I wear it. It is pretty cold, and I’m sure the both of us would love to share body heat, even if the trade might not be so equal!” She giggles, and you begin thinking. You weigh you options, and both sound great to you, so you could easily go with either one.

Choices

1) You decide to sleep in one of Diana’s softer shoes (Go to Chapter DianaMain4)

2) You decide to sleep in Diana’s sock, as she wears it (Go to Chapter DianaSideStory2)

Chapter End Notes:

UPDATE 2/6/17: I've added a 'best girl' strawpoll for the story.

Here is a StrawPoll for you guys to determine which of the 3 ‘main’ characters your favorite is. You can think of it as picking the character you’d most like to interact with if you were actually in the story, or which one you’d like to see more of, or just which one you like the most.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12285910

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.