- Text Size +

A squadron of infantry, accompanied by two helicopters, approached her. Without much fuss, both heli's shot a rocket at her. Swift as she was, Megan dodged one, but the second rocket hit her in the shoulder. It hurt, and although her thick jacket absorbed some of the damage, she felt she was bleeding.

"Aaaahh!" she cried. "Damn you!" She quickly moved sideward of the choppers, knowing the heli's wouldn't be as swift as her to turn.

Megan heard the soldiers firing their rifles and noticed small stings in her legs. The bullets couldn't hurt her seriously, but where painful nonetheless. As she saw the heli's preparing a second rocket to fire, she pressed her hand against the part of her jacket under which the amulet hung. As she felt its cold metal against her skin, she wished to grow further. And she did.

Megan shot up. To her delight, she noticed the pain in her shoulder lessened and finally disappear. Probably growing meant that flesh wounds healed as well.

Hands now on her hips and gazing down at the soldiers and helicopters with a devilish grin on her face, she expanded. The men and women down at her feet looked up at the 20-year old, their jaws dropping and unconsciously lowering their guns as they watched her grow and grow. Megan expanded to 200 feet, her big, black boots covering more and more ground. The edge of one boot hit a small tree she hadn't uprooted, as it only stood about 10 feet high, and now looked like a weed next to the giantess' big foot. As Megan gained more height, the tree bent slowly because of her expanding boot against it, until it hung at a 45 degrees angle. Then it cracked and fell, only to be steamrolled by the in the meantime 250 foot tall giantess.

Her menacing shadow, even though weak in the watery winter sun, slowly eclipsed the army, swallowing up more and more of them as a sight of impending doom. Megan was now so big, even the large helicopters looked like flying matchboxes compared to her and barely reached her knees. And still she grew.

The cloth of her jeans and jacket had become so thick that normal bullets would have a hard time piercing it, and even if, the impact on her skin would hardly be felt by the now 300 feet tall Megan. She grew slowly, to add to the effect of her becoming more and more powerful and testing the valor of the now ant-sized soldiers at her gigantic feet.

Megan's calves broadened, her frame expanded. As she got bigger and bigger, it looked like she was being zoomed in by a camera. Reaching 400 feet, the first soldiers began to panic.

"Oh my God!" "Good Heavens!" "This is horrible!"

Soldiers were at a loss for words to describe the growing creature before them. They saw her ever-expanding body and her huge face gazing down at them with an evil twinkle in her blue eyes.

Then it happened.

As if given an inaudible command, a few of the soldiers dropped their guns and made a run for it. Then a few more followed. And like every psychologist or general can tell you, if a few run, soon others will copy that behavior, like a chain reaction. Humans are still beings with a herd instinct. As Megan reached 500 feet, the army was a fleeing mob of green and brown clothed mites to her.

She decided this was big enough, stopped her growth and made a big -even for her size- step forward.

Her boot, now easily 70 feet long and 30 feet broad, covered six soldiers at once. Mercilessly, she lowered her entire weight, the countless tons of flesh, bone and cloth, on her boot. The soldiers never stood a chance. Megan's thick, rubbery sole pressed down on them, smacking their puny bodies to the cold ground. Before they felt any pain, the giantess squeezed the life out of them. Megan's vast mass broke every bone in their bodies and turned every organ to mush. The soldiers looked like frogs run over by a steamroller.

Another step. This time Megan caught five of them under her other boot. With sickening crunches their lives ended as well. Megan then stepped over a few soldiers, so that they could see her killing their comrades.

The witnesses saw how a large, leathery black boot descended quicker than one would expect in front of them, covering a few fleeing fellows, and finally simply crushing their bodies like they were vermin. One soldier accidentally ran into Megan's boot, not being able to stop his running in time. He hit the large rubbery sole and leather, stumbled back a few passes, only to see his friends lying squished into a layer on unrecognisable gore when the 500 feet tall giantess raised her foot. The man gazed at the bloody pandemonium for a few moments, then passed out.

Megan was so massive that she hadn't even felt the man bumping into her. She crushed and squished, slowly, sometimes trying to catch only half of a soldiers' body, so that only a pair of intact legs was seen sticking out from under her boot, ending in red mincemeat when she lifted it again.

With a kick, one of the heli's was splattered. As if made of cardboard, it broke into pieces, while its crew was instantly killed. The other heli fired another rocket, but Megan saw it coming and simply stepped out of its way. Then she bent down and clapped her hands with the heli between them together, as if it was an annoying gnat. The machine was flattened between her mighty palms with a thunderous clap.

Then she turned back towards the remaining fleeing soldiers. With two steps, she had overtaken them, crushing a few more in the process.

"What is the matter?" she boomed. "Don't you like my little boots? And they were so expensive! I extra asked for sturdy boots with thick soles, that could hold out a lot of punishment! Ha, ha!"

Megan smiled. Then she bent over and untied the laces of her boots and took them off, thus revealing her pink socks. She took those off as well. Doing so made the mingled corpse of the 30-year of pop star, which stuck to one of Megan's socks, fall down.

"Well, what about my cute little feet then? Do you like them?" she asked, wriggling her toes.

Smiling, she stepped deliberately on a few soldiers. They too were crushed, this time under relative soft female flesh. Their bodies disappeared under Megan's size 7 feet (at normal height that is), with pink fluff as big as a fist between the toes .One could hear their bodies break with soft cracking sounds under the giantess' naked foot, their blood and flesh oozing from between her toes and from under her slightly arched sole soon afterwards.

Megan lifted her big toe, revealing the leftovers of one soldier.

"Well now, do you like my cute little feet? Wouldn't you die to worship them? No? Then you'll just DIE!" she cried, stomping the leftovers of the small army like killing a bunch of ants having entered her kitchen. Soon, the entire squadron was wiped out.

Megan lifted up her bloodied soles and shook them, a few pieces of meat in army-colored cloth dropped from them as she did so. The giantess went to a nearby meadow and wiped her gargantuan, man-killing feet on the snowy grass, not caring much about the chill. She left brown and reddish smears on the meadow, having wiped the green grass away. Megan then put on her socks and boots again, and looked around her with her hands on her mighty hips.

She had quite a view over London! From her now 500 feet height Megan could see the Tower Bridge spanning the Thames, the Big Ben and Westminster Palace, Buckingham Palace, yes all the landmarks. So, this was the capital of her country? One of the most influential cities of the world? A mocking smile formed around Megan's face. It was nothing to her. A miniature city with problems and achievements that she stood literally far above. She, Mega-N, who could grow as big as she want! Yes, she liked that name. Mega-N! Mega-N the giantess! And that city down there dared to send soldiers to attack her? The insolence of these insects! They had to be taught a lesson. The proud capital of the insects had to be reduced to rubble beneath the unforgiving feet of Mega-N.