- Text Size +

Megan, with the remaining jury member in her hand, demolished the TV studio with ferocious kicks. But not before she saw the camera team trying to escape via a back door.

Swiftly, Megan ran towards it and squashed the entire team under her soles like insects as they wanted to leave.

Her kicks made short work of the studio. Stones and debris flew everywhere, smoke mulched out of the concrete as the giantess turned the building to rubble. When she was finished, she crushed the camera's lamps and other taping equipment like rotten plastics.

"Ah, no one will be made into a fool here any longer", Megan said as she savoured her work.

She turned towards the jury member in her hand, which she almost squeezed to mush during her demolishing, as she unconsciously made her hands into fists.

"You and I are going for a walk," she said.

On her way, Megan simply ploughed through the buildings, smashing them with her strong legs and heavy boots. Concrete crumbled like thin plaster as she swung her leg against it, glass and small rocks flew everywhere, masonry broke and crumbled with a loud thunder. Megan didn't care. For her, it was like walking in a toyland, all the small buildings were just there for her to be demolished.

The giantess knew where she was going. The living place of the jury member was an open secret, as he regularly showed journalists (working for the same TV station as he did) around his place. His large villa stood in a vast, park-like area. Century-old trees stood there as well, and everything was surrounded by a high metal fence.

The guy had made many millions with his singing, the popular TV show and praising this or that product in commercials, and he wanted to show it, as he was a narcist. And paranoid too, for the fence was electrically charged.

Megan crushed many buildings on her way towards it, just a little outside London. Large, multi-story shops made way for small houses, with crumbled nicely under her boots. Their roofs caved in, walls broke, occupants and furniture were pressed together under the huge mass of the 150 foot tall 20-year old.

As she arrived at the living space of her captive, Megan stepped on the fence, which was hardly an inch high to her. The electric current was nullified by the isolating properties of the rubber of her sole, the fence itself bent and flattened like made of thin rods.

Standing in front of his villa, Megan brought the frightened man up to her huge face.

"So, here we are. I have some growing up to do, hm? Well, as you see, I did. Even more than you anticipated, eh? Heh, heh."

Megan gazed down at the snow-covered building and treetops.

"Before I begin, let us make some room first," she said. "I am so happy today, I could tear trees out of the ground."

Holding the man in such a way that he could see what the giantess was doing, Megan grabbed the crown of a large oak with her other hand. She yanked it out of the ground with little effort. She tossed it casually away and grabbed another tree, this time a thick beech. It too was uprooted like a weed, rumbling and cracking as it was torn out of the earth. Megan repeated this procedure with every tree in the man's garden. The jury member had to witness with great pain in his heart how this behemoth of a girl simply destroyed trees that were centuries old, trees that stood there even before her great- grandfather was born, like they were worthless weeds! Tears ran down his cheeks as all of his beloved oaks and beeches were simply torn out of the ground.

"OK, and now lets wipe the snow from your roof," the giantess said after the last tree was gone and the garden looked like a patch full of large dirtholes.

Megan swept with her free hand over the roof of his house, but did it in such a way that she slashed part of the upper storey away. Tiles and pieces of the walls flew left and right as her large hand chopped at his home again and again.

"Oh, before I enter your house, I'll have to wipe my feet after all," Megan said.

She placed herself on the remains of the villa, which crumbled like hit by explosives as her vast mass and sturdy boots stood on it. Then she began to make sweeping motions with her feet. The villa, already demolished under her enormous weight, was broken and smashed into a layer of unrecognisable rubble as her big boots rubbed over it. Nothing remained intact, everything was totally obliterated. The walls, the windows, and the furniture, which consisted of antiques objects of art as well as expensive tables, closets and paintings. It was all destroyed under Megan's weight and soles.

"Ah, what a pathetic home. Even a little girl like me wiping her small feet destroys it! How sad...", Megan mocked the jury member.

Grinning, she dropped him in one of the holes where a tree stood. Megan unbuttoned her jeans and gazed on the tiny mite between her feet.

"Now I can't visit you. Pity. But at least you can let me use the bathroom!"

Pulling her trousers and underwear down, she crouched over the hole and began to pee. Her hot, stinking piss doused the jury member and turned the ground around him into slimy mud, slowly oozing all around him. Megan relieved herself of many gallons of acidic pee, almost drowning the abusive guy. It was utter humiliation for him.

Finished, Megan grinned as she dressed again.

"You are a worthless piece of slime", she said. "Do you want me to sing for you again? What would you like? Nelly Furtados' song "Maneater" perhaps? ha, ha!" Megan grinned as she saw utter fear in the jury members' face.

"you are a liar and a cheat," she continued. "Did you really think I didn't know this show of yours is nothing but fake? Even before the recall, it is already decided by the directors who'll win! And you, you go along with i for the money and to put yourself on the screen, you attention-sick bastard! But not anymore!"

With that, she shoved snow, with was quite a lot because of her enormous, 20 feet long hands, over the hole with the almost drowned jury member in it. The snow covered his body completely, save his muddy head. Megan kneeled and hummed the song she'd sung during her audition as she pressed the snow tightly around the jury member.

"Where're you gonna sleep tonight?" she sang loud, after she had finished burying the jury member, with a cynical nod towards his ruined house. 

As she saw his insulted expression, Megan smiled, stood up and picked up one of the trees she uprooted. The giantess tore the trees crown of and placed herself with the trunk before the guy's head.

"So, you like being rich, eh? And what do rich people do? They play golf! I can do that as well. Watch!" she said.

Megan struck the head of the jury member with the trunk. The blow was so forceful, it ripped his head clean of, and with a fountain of blood, it flew about a mile through the air before it landed in a small wood.

Megan dropped the trunk and smiled. Revenge at last! They wouldn't insult no one anymore, certainly not her, Mega-N! After having gazed on the now headless, buried body of the jury member, Megan wanted to leave. But as she turned around, she saw she had gotten company.

The army had arrived.