- Text Size +

Megan stood in front of the studio, hands on her hips. With a mocking smile, she gazed down at the building, which was about chest-high with her.

"Boy, are you gonna pay," she said.

The giantess dug her large hands under its roof and gave a mighty shove. With a loud rumble, the roof broke loose. Megan let it slide off the other side, not caring it crumbled as it hit the ground and buried about three dozen cars under its debris, parked on the lot behind the studio.

Quickly, the giantess scanned the now roofless buildings' contents. Yes, there they were, the jury, a camera team and ten boys and girls, each more scared than the last. They all looked up at the enormous face of the young giantess, a frightening replacement of the spotlight-filled roof.

Megan crossed her arms on the wall she stood behind and smiled. Her large, blue eyes twinkled with pre-joy and her long, black, curly, pony-tail hung about 40 feet into the studio.

"Well, well, well. What a show we have here! Remember me? The little brat that can't sing? Even worse than the Gaul's bard?" she asked in the amused tone of someone who is about to take revenge once wronged.

"You call those talents?" she asked with a quick flick of her head in the direction of the 10 recall candidates. "These? These mites?"

Reaching into the building, Megan scooped about half of them up.

"They'd put me in their pockets you said? Ha! Its the other way around! Look! I can put them all in my pocket without much fuss!"

Megan let the 5 youngsters slide into the pocket of her jacket.

"I am the mega-talent here," she said. "I, Megan. No, Mega-N. That is who I am. Mega-N!"

Megan laughed and grabbed the rest of the now panicked candidates, who stood cowering in a corner of the studio. She put them in her pocket as well. It was already full, so Megan had to squeeze the rest of the people into it, crushing a few of their bones. After that, she closed it with the zipper, so they couldn't escape. Megan felt the ten youngsters wriggle in her pocket, unable to breathe or escape.

"I am the biggest singer in the world!" she exclaimed. "Also not just as a figure of speech! I put ten of the best candidates in the pocket of my jacket and no one can do anything about it! I am the best! I'm even better than you," she said to the frozen jury beneath her.

She grabbed the first jury member, the 30- year old pop star, between thumb and index finger and brought him up to her face. The man hung there, white as a sheet and wetting himself.

"Ah yes, you didn't want to be in my shoes you said? Right... well, what you want is of no interest to me. In my shoe you'll go!" Megan said.

With her free hand Megan tied the shoelaces of her boot loose and took it off. Holding the boot up high so the other two jury member could witness what she did, she dropped the guy inside.

A wave of hot, damp, sweaty air washed over the pop star. The pungent, vile odor of Megan's foot was nauseating. After a few breaths, his head swam and he became dizzy. This was hell! Being dropped in the dark, damp, smelly footwear of this... this....

Megan smiled and said: "Ooh, my foot is getting cold. Damn weather. I'll put my boot back on."

Agile as she was, Megan stretched her leg and placed it on the top of the wall. Although a few cracks appeared in the masonry, the wall was able to hold the weight of the giantess' leg. The two remaining jury members saw her huge foot and could smell it a little too. 

Not the scent of roses.

They briefly considered what their colleague had to go through inside Megan's smelly boot.

Grinning, she let her foot, clad in a pink cotton sock, slide into the boot. Doing so, she first deliberately pushed the pop star towards the boots' nose with her large toes. When he had reached it, the giantess simply crushed him to mush, as her gigantic, massive foot claimed all of the space inside. The man was crushed like an ant, splattered and smeared into nothingness. Megan hardly felt his compacting body, only a bit of moisture under her sole as she re-tied her laces.

"OK, and you?" Megan said, standing with both feet on the ground again and pointing towards the second jury member, the young woman.

"You think I am evil because I didn't grant this man his wish? Well, I am not evil. Let me show you. I'll grant you your wish. So, you wanted to see my vocal cords? All right then!"

Megan grabbed the panicked young woman, brought her up to her face and open her cavernous mouth. Slowly, she lowered the now screaming woman over to her gaping maw, savouring her fear of imminent death. After a few seconds, she let her drop in, closed her mouth and swallowed her whole.

The girl slid down Megan's slimy throat, unable to get a hold along its slippery surface. Her powerful digestive cord muscles, together with gravity, brought her down into the giantess' stomach quickly. There the young woman plunged into a puddle of acid and brownish, smelly, partially digested food. It were the remains of the people the giantess had consumed as an ice-cream.

Robbed of air in the hot contents of Megan's stomach she quickly passed out, soon to be reduced to nothing but a few bones. Her flesh would become part of the giantess' diet.

Meanwhile, Megan noticed that the wriggling inside her pocket had ended. The ten candidates had all suffocated. She took them out, gazed at their dead bodies and consumed them too. Paying attention that the remaining jury member watched, she ate them like bonbons, clothes and all.

"I devour my competitors like nothing! Ha, ha!" Megan said between two bites of candidate. With her laughing mouth far open, Megan let the remainder of the dead boys and girls, all about her age, fall into it. Grinning devilishly, she chewed them up, savouring their puny bodies crunching between her mighty teeth.

She felt mighty! Like a large animal on top of the food chain, she was boss, simply consuming whatever was thrown at her.

After her horrible meal, the 150 foot tall giantess grabbed the last of the three jury members, the abusive one. Holding him in her enormous hand she gazed at them, and he gazed back, frozen and sick with fear.

"For you my friend," she said, "I have a very nice plan. Heh, heh, heh."