- Text Size +

Megan quickly measured herself. To her surprise, she found out that she was now 5'4 instead of 5'1. A full three inches taller! And her clothes and flip-flops had grown as well she noticed. Megan picked up the amulet and held it in her hand. "Grow..." she thought, wanting to become taller. And yes, she grew again, clothes and all. Another measuring revealed she had gained another 4 inches.

Megan grinned. This was awesome! The young girl quickly pictured what she could do now to those morons of that abusive show. Rubbing her hands, she made her plans. First, she had to get back to London, to the studio where the last ten candidates would be preparing for the live shows now, even if it took a few months until the first one was broadcast. The, she would....

The next morning, after a night of planning several scenario's of taking revenge, Megan prepared her trip to London. To her delight, she had noticed her sturdy, black leather boots and winter jacket both immediately grew to fit her now 5'8 frame as soon as she tried to put them on. Quite a nice work of magic!

She had also put on dark sunglasses, so no one would recognise her (for the time being) as the tiny girl that made a fool out of herself on TV last night. But soon, London, the UK and all of the world would know her. Megan had vowed that to herself.

Before leaving, Megan glanced in the mirror. Her light-blue eyes were hidden behind the shades. Good, no one would know who she was. Her long, black, curly hair tied in a pony tail so it wouldn't be in her way. She smiled. Time to go!

The trip from Doncaster to London took a little more than 90 minutes, but for the excited Megan it seemed twice as long. She impatiently gazed out of the window, or tried to focus on the articles in the newspaper she had taken with her, but she was too distracted by her thoughts to enjoy the white, wintery landscape or to read anything.

Finally, she arrived at the capital. There, she took a subway to a relatively deserted subway station for the dramatic appearance she had in store for the city.

After her arrival there, the young woman dashed into a dark corner, and, seeing no one around, clutched the silver amulet she had tied around her neck like a necklace. She had, to her delight, noticed it grew with her too, just like her clothes. Megan took off her glasses, she wouldn't need them anymore and smiled, savouring the moment. It was time! Megan, clutching the amulet, closed her eyes.

"I want to grow into a giantess!" she muttered. And she did.



*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************



At first, the people on the street above the subway station felt a small tremor. After a second or two pause, the tremors intensified. Some of them thought with fear that it was an earthquake, but if they'd known what was causing it, they'd wish it had been one. What was about to come would be much, much worse.

KRRRRTTTT! The asphalt cracked with a thunderous rumble. The crack took the shape of a spider's web, and as it grew and grew, it toppled street lanterns and small, decorative trees. People began to panic, cars wobbled and a small newspaper stall collapsed as the crack in the street grew larger and larger.

With an even louder rumble, it burst open like an erupting volcano. Out of the ground, accompanied by dust clouds and falling chunks of rock and black tarmac, a huge figure rose. Its curly black hair full of white powder and dust, just like the dark blue, thick jacket it wore. And it smiled as it rose higher and higher.

The baffled people soon realised it was a young woman.

At least 50 feet tall!

And still she grew!

As the behemoth of a girl slowly stood upright, the street was level her knees, her now long and huge calves easily bridged the distance between the subway floor below and the surface above. The few people present at the subway station only saw a pair of gigantic black boots, followed by two large pillars covered in jeans cloth and dust from the broken and crumbled ceiling.

Boots and trousers slowly expanded as Megan gained more height. The black leather boots, tied together with laces which had become in the meantime as thick as cables, were already so large that they covered more than the entire waiting space for the passengers, hanging halfway over the rail track.

Too bad a subway train approached.

Too bad Megan's boots were tougher.

Though the subway was braking as the operator saw a large, black, leathery boot hanging over the track, it was too late to avoid a collision. The subway smashed into the boot, which was so massive that it didn't give way the slightest. The entire front car of the train folded like an accordion, as if it had hit a wall. People in it were all killed, the ones in the other cars injured, ranging from severe to light. Megan, having reached her desired height of 150 feet, didn't even feel the impact. She was too flabbergasted from the view from her height.

She was so gigantic! So big! The 20-year old would-be pop star gazed with delight over the houses surrounding her, seeing their snow-covered roofs like she was sitting in a helicopter. The giantess, for that was what she had become, caressed her amulet, now easily the size of a small billboard, and smiled. The TV producers and that pesky jury were about to pay!