- Text Size +

Megan felt the amulet on her skin. Yes, she needed that stupid wizard and that dumb pupil of his out of her way. But the trip to Doncaster was too long for her at her present height of 500 feet. So she needed to grow more. Much more.

"Grow...grow...GROW!!!" Megan cried. She wanted to be impossibly huge. So vast she could bridge the distance between London and Doncaster in a short time, like it'd be nothing but a stroll in a garden for her.

And up she shot. Megan's body began expanding in every direction. Her booted feet shoved away the debris she had made, then bulldozed entire still standing buildings aside as the 20-year old giantess gained more and more height. Megan grew and grew, her head reaching higher and higher up into the cloudy, wintery sky, until she felt the sun on her gigantic face.

Megan's head was now above the clouds, and while London under her was bulldozed flat, the meanwhile more than two mile tall giga- giantess didn't stop her growth. She wanted more!

The clouds sank along her body it seemed, as if made of heavy gas. But in truth it was her vast, expanding frame that shot up. Megan past the three-mile mark, then she reached four. All of London saw nothing but two black leather boots, growing, expanding, destroying. Entire city blocks were shoved in to the Thames, then the river itself was covered by an impossibly thick sole. The once-mighty Thames was dwarfed as it began flowing around the large rubber sole of Megan's boot, which kept getting bigger as she shot past 5 miles.

Megan grew and grew. She reached six miles, then seven. At eight miles, she stopped. It would be enough.

Her mile-and-a-half long feet, clad in truly behemoth boots, had destroyed large parts of London just by standing there. The entire historical centre, all monuments and century-old buildings were destroyed, turned to rubble and pressed into nothingness by a 20-year old, who had done nothing but standing still and grow.

Megan didn't care. She was a goddess now (at least after she had killed the two magic-users), and both literally and as a figure of speech above mere humans. Taking a deep breath that sucked millions of gallons of air into her gargantuan lungs, Megan bent her mighty head and blew.

The clouds were blown away like thin smoke. The remains of London were presented with a hurricane that caused huge damage, uprooting trees and blowing houses away like made of paper. Even the notorious London fog was immediately gone. And why? Because Megan wanted to know in which direction she needed to walk to get to Doncaster.

Looking around her, and trampling a large area of the unlucky city next to her gigantic feet as she turned to check the direction, Megan saw several landmarks she recognised. Yes, that was the right direction to go. Not wasting any time, the 8 mile tall would-be pop star went on her way, caring nothing about the remainder of London that ended under the soles of her boots, taking the leftovers of Buckingham Palace with her between the lines of her rubbery soles.