- Text Size +

Gibbering, the tall brunette unlocked her phone and opened up the camera app, handing it over with pride. She would never be a lieutenant in Frances’s army, Jenice owned that role, but Dee-Dee was permitted to hang around and occasionally do favors for the two most powerful women she knew. This was almost as good as being an equal. It was close enough for anyone else’s concern, too: no one would mess with Dee-Dee because they knew who she supported. While she lacked the imagination to truly exploit the possibilities of this favor, she still enjoyed some of the immunity and freedom that came with the association.

Right now, Jenice asked Dee-Dee for her phone to record a video, and everyone on the bus saw it. It was Dee-Dee’s phone that would preserve these events, no one else’s. Of course copies would go to Frances and Jenice, but everyone else had to ask Dee-Dee for a copy if they wanted to see what was going on in the back of the bus, and Dee-Dee had full power to grant or deny the request as she saw fit. Or she would, later, and only if Frances and Jenice gave her permission to.

Ariana had no such liberty or influence. She and Mona were in the strange position of being satellites to the gang, without any power but still called upon for favors. Why did they keep her around? She was a talented libero, spending much of her time bonding with Mona, the defensive specialist. Mona was quiet but plenty observant, and Ariana trusted her opinion on the court implicitly. But in situations like these, when this gang of girls had focused on a target and moved in for the kill off the court, she really wished she and Mona wouldn’t be dragged into the drama. Dee-Dee, the middle blocker, was more than eager to join in any adventure Frances declared. Not that Frances, the outside hitter, often gave them orders. It was her complement, Jenice, the setter, who hovered around her and conferred privately and issued the edicts the rest had to follow. It was Jenice who picked out Ariana for her big, round and Mona for her huge boobs, using these assets to her advantage.

Their little gang was lacking an opposite hitter. This was because Jenice’s rapport with Frances was inappropriately intimate. There were rumors of what happened between them between games, in private, and these rumors were never discussed for long, lest work get back to them. Many skilled players had stepped in over the years to try to work with Frances, but to stay they had to accept Jenice’s manipulation and rigid demand for order, and no one cared to put up with that. There was one, of course, a smart and likable woman who sprang like a cheetah and could take a blast. Ariana was happy to see her join the team, hoping that a neutral party could pull her and Mona out of Jenice’s vortex. Even Dee-Dee liked her, stepping out of the party line from Frances and Jenice. Well, that wasn’t fair to say: no one really knew what Frances’s opinion was, but Jenice did not care for the girl, for whatever reason, and made sure her existence was a living hell until she dropped out of sports altogether. Because of this, Ariana struggled to balance her fat ass on the tightrope of Jenice’s favor, even when it was clearly wrong.

This is probably wrong, Ariana thought, hooking her own thumbs into the waistbands of her leggings and her thong to hold them down for the camera. This doesn’t feel right. Where did Rachael even find something like this? Sitting on the ridiculous little man was one thing. She was worried she’d injured him, but he was perfectly okay. It made sense: there was so much of her ass to go around, all the force she brought down was dissipated over a wider area. If Jenice had tried that, slamming her bony little butt down, she probably could have broken something in him.

But this was a step beyond. She looked down at Rachael, barely seeing her. The mousy girl was saying something to her, but between her sobbing and the bus engine, it was difficult to make out what she wanted. Probably something about the little man, who right now was a wriggling, ticklish little lump in her butt. She rolled her eyes up and away from Rachael, stared at the dim lights racing past the windows in the distance, streaking in the darkness. She had to bite her lip to fight back the instinct to reach back and pull the little man out: living things did not belong in her butt! It was only cute when she lay on her front, reading, and her cat stomped up her thigh with her little paws and curled up on the hill of her ass to doze. Having someone inside her butt was disconcerting: it tickled, it was invasive, and now she was self-conscious about the condition of her ass. She’d showered before the game but the team they played tonight was savage. Her forearms glowed hot pink with all the blows she caught; she could have bruises tomorrow. So the thong in her ass was probably drenched with her sweat, and the sweat that trickled down to run over her butthole had to be especially nasty. That soaked into her thong, too, but the thin fabric was not super-absorbent, leaving most of the moisture still lining her crevice, and that’s what the tiny man was swimming in now.

“No, little dude,” Ariana whispered to herself. “Stop wriggling. You’re just gonna go in deeper if you don’t hold still.”

There was no way for him to hear her, and wriggle-wriggle-wriggle he went, and down, down, down he went. The squirming lump slid deeper between her butt cheeks, and all she was allowed to do was hold her leggings down for display. It was irritating! God, I want to just jerk him out of there and throw him away! The fuck does he think he’s doing in there? She giggled nervously at the strange sensation; her body shuddered, trying to reject it. She grimaced and looked down at Rachael, crouching in the corner of the bus seat she was kneeling on.

The other women were cracking up behind her, paying no attention to the owner of the rump they were gawking at. “This is so fucked, Rachael,” she said. “He won’t stop squirming, and my butt’s so sweaty, he’s just sinking deeper into it.” She giggled again, shocked at saying something so bizarre as a simple matter of fact. “Every time I think he can’t go down any more, he slides another inch! It’s like I don’t even know how big my own butt is. I kinda wish I could see what they were filming, because I really want to know what’s actually going on back there. Like, is he completely swallowed up or is he still sticking out somewhere? I can’t tell.”

Rachael’s bloodless face only gaped at her. “Let him out, please, let him out.” Her nose was running, glistening in the occasional streetlights that flashed by.

“Holy shit, girl, get a hold of yourself. You’re a goddamn mess.”

“He’s going to drown, he’s going to suffocate! Please, please, just pull him out and give him to me.” Rachael reached past Ariana’s hip, one thin, pale arm that took no effort for her to pin against the back of the seat with her hip.

“Hey, you ruined my shot,” Jenice called from behind her back. “Oh well, guess we gotta do this bit again.”

Ariana had no idea what Dee-Dee and Jenice were staging in the theater of her ass. She glanced over at Mona, who had stepped back and was watching everything with a mild grin, then placed a little more pressure on Rachael’s arm. “Don’t be an idiot! If you take him out of there, Jenice will eat you alive.” She glared at the miserable little woman, now making a dramatic yet futile gesture of tugging her arm free. “Seriously, Rachael, you’re being stupid and you’re asking for trouble. You need to calm the fuck down and stop—”

“But they’re going to ki-hi-hill him,” Rachael sobbed. “I shouldn’t have stolen him from that old woman. But I had to see him, and now they’re going to kill him!”

Ariana would have liked to whip her arm out and smack the stupid out of this little idiot. It would have been satisfying to see Rachael’s eyes roll for a second, before her head lolled to the side and her scrawny little body collapsed. She couldn’t think of any way to shut this stupid bitch up. What’s she even doing on this team? She doesn’t have any power as opposite hitter, and her defensive skills are for shit. The team kept finding new roles for her to try, and she kept finding new ways to fail at all of them. Even Jenice, sensing the potential for comedy, let her step in as setter and practice for two weeks before an unimportant mid-season match. Jenice enjoyed servicing Frances as opposite hitter, and it should be noted that the role of outside hitter was never at any point mentioned as a place to try out Rachael. No one suggested it, no one dared. Their coach was lightly disciplined for such an irresponsible tactical error, one which saw the slight, pale girl come away with a twisted ankle and a black eye. There were rumors, again, that Frances herself advocated to keep Rachael on the team, but these were dismissed because they didn’t make any sense. The only explanation for that was abject cruelty.

Yet Rachael remained, and now she was a sobbing, writhing mess on the bus seat. Ariana shifted her hip and Rachael collapsed into the corner once more. “You sit there, and you calm yourself the fuck down, girl. You try another stupid stunt like that, and you get to watch Frances, I dunno, twist that little fucker’s head off and pop it down her throat.”

Rachael wailed at the image. Jenice poked her head into their space, one arm slithering around Ariana’s waist. “What’s going on here? You guys having your own little party? Anything we should know about?” The way Dee-Dee was braying, she was in charge of the camera for the moment. To the side, Mona’s face gave away absolutely nothing.

“Rachael’s just having a little meltdown,” Ariana said. “Way past her bedtime. She needs a cookie and a blanket.”

Jenice laughed, actually laughed at that. This took a load off of Ariana’s heart: a happy Jenice meant an uneventful evening. Well, if a miniaturized man worming his way into your butthole was uneventful… “God, someone get her a box of Kleenex. It’s not like we’re torturing a puppy,” she told Rachael. “Honestly, it looks like he’s having the time of his life. I wonder if he’s ever thought about doing butt-stuff with his wife?”

Ariana did a double-take. “You think he’s… wait. You think he’s actually married to someone? Another tiny woman?”

Jenice shook her head, grinning toothily. “You didn’t see that old woman freaking out in the parking lot when we pulled away?”

“I guess I didn’t notice anyone.”

“And you haven’t noticed the headlights that have been tailing us for the last fifteen miles?”

At that, Mona’s smile faded, and she turned to look out the rear bus door window. Ariana peered over her shoulder to see a car following too closely. “Holy shit, that’s her? What does she think she’s gonna do?”

Jenice shrugged cozily against Ariana’s hip. “Hope she filled up before she took off.” She slunk back to the action, taking the camera from Dee-Dee’s long, trembling fingers. Mona turned back to them, her grin refreshed.

The heart in Ariana’s chest shifted up a couple gears. The hot workout sweat in her ass was nothing compared to the flop sweat that prickled her pits now. The tiny little man had a normal-sized wife! How would that even work out? She scoffed at her own dumb question: it probably went a little like what was happening right now. Except… It was impossible to see the driver of the car behind them, just headlights and ambient glare on the hood, reflected from the rear door. If the driver had had any reason to hit the brakes, then maybe those lights would reveal her face, but he was essentially on cruise control at this point.

It disturbed Ariana to wonder which one of them was going to have sex with this tiny man. Because that was very obviously and inexorably where this all was headed. Jenice needed more and more, greater heights, louder thrills. She wasn’t going to call this off after dunking him in Mona’s tits and her own ass. She had to wonder whether her own fear of Jenice and Frances was stronger than her desire to not get naked, lie back on a dirty bus seat, and stuff a helpless little man into herself. She really wondered.

She looked down at Rachael, who was frozen in fear since Jenice made her appearance. Ariana snorted. “You’re kinda like a tiny little person yourself, aren’t you? Short, frail, weak.” She could almost still feel the bird-like bones of Rachael’s forearm pinned against her ample hip. A little more pressure, and she felt sure she could have snapped them. It was so easy to have any amount of power over someone like Rachael, who seemed almost to hand control out to any half-interested party. “If you had an atom of self-respect… you little…”

For a moment, Ariana wondered what it would feel like to pin Rachael under her huge ass. Not like before, where she just weighed her down in the bus seat. What would it be like to really smother her, to spread her huge cheeks, fit Rachael’s weepy face between them, and just start grinding on her? Those spindly arms couldn’t shove her away, not in a million years. And the pale girl would probably just suffocate between her cheeks. Yeah, her buttocks would slide around her nose and cheeks and over her ears, and Rachael couldn’t do anything to stop it. She wondered what it would feel like to have a young, weak woman like this screaming into her ass, and how long something like that could last.

Ariana stared down at Rachael, who stared at nothing. A tiny man with apparently boundless energy shimmied into the depths of her big, round ass, carried along on a scrim of sweat and body funk. Dee-Dee laughed herself breathless, Jenice announced a new scene with “wait, wait” and “you know what we should try?” Mona only observed the action placidly, and Frances’s pretty skull bounced gently against the window pane as the bus and one frantic car plowed into the night.