- Text Size +

The scene seemed staged, rehearsed, like a special performance for the back of a school bus. Working seemingly with one mind, Jenice and Mona stepped back to make room, but while Mona looked wholesome in a Midwestern way, Jenice resembled a demonic feline, the way her eyes glowed in the darkness of the bus. Dee-Dee, with unusual grace, had slipped around the wide hips and outrageous curves of Ariana, and without a second to spare pinned poor Rachael into the bus seat just as soon as the Latina removed herself.

Rachael looked up pleadingly into the tall girl's face, but Dee-Dee was a slave to the moment and even if she was only a supporting figure, she wanted nothing better than to see it play out. Her eyes were huge and leering, her grin was crooked and toothy, and if she weren't strictly ordered to pin the littler girl down, Rachael wondered if she might unhinge that huge jaw of hers and attempt to swallow her whole.

This is a nightmare, Rachael thought. This isn't what I wanted. I just wanted time alone with that little man, whoever he is. Oh my God, I hope he's okay.

Jenice's voice was a strange combination of honey and venom. "You're in luck, you creepy little guy," she said to the wretched miniature on the green vinyl seat. "If you liked my tight little butt, you're in for a real treat. Ariana's, like, five or six times my ass. Show him, Ariana." She leered at the other woman, her eyes flaring and intense.

That's the only thing that gave Ariana pause: she was totally into a good joke, and she loved to cause trouble now and then, but there was something about this evil-ass white girl that made her cringe inside. But the way she faced that fear was to give Jenice exactly what she wanted, to win her pleasure. You didn't want to get on her bad side. And so Ariana put on her game face for the evil-ass white girl: she arched an eyebrow, she licked her thick lips, and she slowly shimmied across the short space between seats.

"Is that him?" she said theatrically. "Is that the pest that's causing so much fuss tonight? Why, he ain't nothing at all. Look at him." She sneered down her chest, standing as tall as she could over the bus seat. There was the miniature naked man, an old guy, looking helpless and weak and...

Ariana's heart twinged. This isn't right, this can't be right. What the fuck is going on? That little figure was a fully formed old man. It wasn't a toy, it wasn't an animal or something else. It was unquestionably a little man, but people didn't come that small. What happened to him? Was he born this way? Was it a chemical accident or some shit like that? Seeing the tiny, frail, vulnerable little person like this made her pause. But there was one thing that could get her started again, every time.

Jenice's sharp grin started to fade. "Ariana? Is there a problem?"

Ariana felt something like cold water flow down her neck, down her spine. "No, no problem. What you want me to do?"

"Because you look like you're having second thoughts." Jenice straightened up from where she'd perched over the back of a bus seat like a serpent. "Are you having second thoughts? Is what we're doing here wrong?"

Shit-shit-shit! Inwardly, Ariana froze. The one thing you didn't want to do was show any weakness to Frances's second-in-command, especially when Frances wasn't paying attention. She glanced at the team captain: still zonked out, or else meditating to whatever was playing on her headphones. Either way, dead to the world and hanging free rein over to Jenice.

"Nothing's wrong, Jenice," Ariana said, putting on a professional tone. "I'm just wondering if I should, you know, kinda beat him up with some twerking..." She paused, slowly looking up from the tiny man to the sociopathic redhead. "...Or just shove him straight up my asshole." She raised her eyebrows and smirked.

Jenice stared at her, motionless, for a moment or two. Ariana felt the chill spread to her heart, but she had to hold strong. She kept her game face in place.

And the corners of Jenice's mouth spread wider, and her teeth seemed to take on a glow all their own. "You're the shit, Ariana. Every time I think I've got you figured out, you surprise me in the best possible way." She reached out and stroked Ariana's cheek with cold fingertips and sharp nails. "No need to rush things, I think. Just kinda... show him what's coming at him, you know, a little hint. And then?" She licked her canines. "It's all up to you."

Ariana wanted to shit or vomit. That was too close. Instead, she looked over her shoulder at Dee-Dee, who grinned back like a donkey. She raised her eyebrows at Mona, who nodded demurely, almost curtsying. Without looking at the tiny man one again, she slowly turned around and exposed her rear to him.

This was much more than it sounded like. Ariana had two small planets stuck to her pelvis, and her leggings clung magnetically to every square inch of her skin, giving the illusion in this dim lighting that she herself was black as night. The contours hid nothing, absolutely nothing of a young woman's anatomy, and when she rotated to share her copious buttocks with the tiny man, she might as well have been naked. The leggings bulged with each ass cheek, straining and running pale with the exertion. They plunged deep into the crack of her ass, seeming to run up inside her hips and lower cavity. They swelled around her ample thighs and puffed out slightly to indicate her thick labia. On a meager, stick-like girl such as Rachael, these tights were another form of pants, but on an abundant and voluptuous woman like Ariana, the coach of the team struggled whether to ban them due to obscene display. But the news was full of teachers running afoul of telling young women what to wear, and so Ariana was permitted to trot around the court like an anatomical portraiture.

Jenice admired the Latina's physical composition. Each one of these women had developed very specifically, with their own strengths and features, and assembling them together in this little gang made her almost feel like... a team of super-villains. Something like that. So she admired Ariana for her tremendous, impossibly huge butt cheeks. She admired how they defied gravity, how they bounced and danced whenever she walked. There was something about them that made her own fingers flex and tense, as if they were hungry for meat. "You might be the luckiest little man in the whole world," she purred to herself, and then: "Oh, fuck! Ariana, get him!"

Because the wretched little man had recovered while Jenice was ogling her teammate. He had caught his breath, rallied his constitution, and scrambled to all fours. He was sprinting across the vast bus seat like a cockroach. "Crush him!" Jenice yelped. "Crush that fucker!" Mona glanced at Frances, who seemed out of it still, then at the rest of the bus. Anyone who wasn't back here, however, looked scared to look back here, so they were safe for the time being.

Dee-Dee was the only one of them who saw the surprise on Ariana's face, but the plump young woman responded beyond thought: she gave a little hop, and her sneakers cleared the rubber floor. Her short legs stiffened and shot out over the seat's edge, and her gargantuan ass descended upon the tiny man like a massive asteroid. He had no chance, he didn't even have time to look up as the ample twin buttocks descended upon him, overwhelmed him, engulfed and swallowed him.

Jenice cackled with delight, Ariana's only signal that she'd done well. She couldn't feel the little wretch beneath her massive ass, but he must've been under there if the second-in-command was so devilishly gleeful. Keeping her eyes on Jenice, Ariana started to wiggle on the seat, just a side-to-side kind of wiggle, rocking her hips back and forth rapidly. Her huge, round buttocks jostled joyously, grinding into the vintage vinyl seat, mashing anything that might be beneath them.

And the way Jenice's eyes glimmered in the darkness, she must've been doing a good job of it. Ariana tried rolling her hips, stirring her vulva around in a circle on the seat, just to see if she could feel anything beneath herself. There was so much ass between her pelvis and her leggings, sometimes it was hard to pick out the finer details. But she thought, maybe, perhaps, she could feel a little mass between her cheeks. She bit her fat bottom lip and looked up in thought, rolling her hips around in a slow, laboriously grinding circle on the bus seat. Yes, maybe that was him... or else her pussy was just bunching up against her leggings. It was so hard to tell.

"Up." Jenice's voice was sharp. Ariana looked at her: all her mirth and excitement was gone in the space of half a second. Ariana seized the seat back and pulled herself upright to stand in the aisle. What had she done wrong?

In the center of the seat, the tiny man lay motionless. Not broken: none of his limbs were out of joint, but understandably, the wind was knocked out of him. Or squished. Ariana almost laughed to see how flattened and exhausted the little fucker looked, under the power of her glorious butt. There had been a time when she was self-conscious about the way her body packed on fat, where it did and how much. But the women on her volleyball team (and maybe two or three guys in her college classes) made her feel beautiful in a way she'd never experienced before. Like she had a gift, a rare gift that maybe she didn't do anything to earn, but it was given to her and now she had to use it to its greatest capacity. Sometimes that was pinning a weaker girl to the wall in the locker room. Once in a while it meant sitting on a guy's face until he slapped her thigh in panic, trying to breathe. Now, apparently, it meant overpowering an entire human being.

She grinned dreamily, charmed with herself.

Jenice glanced at her with a grin. "You're something else. That was a work of beauty, girl," she said, and there was no sarcasm in her voice. Ariana felt herself blush, then felt embarrassed, then remembered no one would probably see that in the dim lighting. Jenice raised her sculpted eyebrows and said, "How about you kneel on the seat, here? Turn your back to me and climb on up."

Ariana couldn't see where this was going, but why wouldn't she go along with this? She brought her knees up to the cushion and crawled up against the back of the seat. "Like this?" She looked over her shoulder at Jenice, who was reaching down for the tiny man.

"Perfect. Stay there." Jenice pinched the little old guy by an ankle. He flailed and twisted in the night air, musty with ancient bus seats and the metabolisms of a couple dozen young women. Ariana couldn't tell if he was grasping for something or trying to free himself. There was no chance of that: Jenice pinned her fingers around his leg like she was clutching a pencil. It was kind of sickening to see him try so hard, and then he disappeared from her view.

Then she felt Jenice's nails run down her lower back, and she felt Jenice seize her waistband and tug her leggings back pretty far. Obediently, Ariana resisted and leaned forward, holding stiffly in place, letting Jenice create a nice, large gap for... of course. Ariana nearly broke out in laughter when she felt the tiny, wriggling body drop into the very top of the crack of her ass, right above her coccyx.

Immediately gravity took him a little lower, where her massive buttocks began to swell, but it was his own mindless struggling that dug him deeper into her ass-cleavage. It was disconcerting to feel a living creature almost burrowing between her large, sweet buttocks. Her eyes went wide in the darkness, trying to picture what he must look like, his naked legs kicking in the air as his pale, wrinkled body sank into the deep, dark crevice of her ass, swallowed by large, smooth, round mounds of caramel skin. She almost wished she had a picture.

"Dee-Dee, gimme your camera," snapped Jenice. Ariana could hear the smile in her voice.