- Text Size +

“All right. Line up, girls, strong defense.”

The act of Mona and Dee-Dee turning away from the rest of the bus and walling off the aisle did more to attract attention to themselves than all their laughing and flailing about with the tiny little man. But it also sent a clear signal to the rest of the bus that the back was now off-limits, and over the past two years they’d come to respect this gesture.

Jenice glanced once at little Rachael, pinned firmly in place beneath Ariana’s considerable butt, then looked over at Frances. The true power hadn’t roused yet: whether she was listening to music, sleeping with her eyes open, or lost in the reverie of world domination, none could say right now. She simply wasn’t in play yet.

Jenice leaned against the rear window of the bus’s emergency exit. “What’s first on the agenda, then? What do we do in case of tiny little men?” Her voice was bright with restrained laughter.

“I wanna get a selfie!” Dee-Dee cried, fishing for her smartphone in her windbreaker. Mona licked her lips but leaned away as the tallest girl arranged her shot. “How should I do this?” She tried holding the tiny man by her cheek, which didn’t fit in the frame. She rested him on her head, but he had no will to cling to her hair and slipped off, where she only barely caught him against her chest.

“You should put him in your mouth again!” Ariana said, shrieking with laughter. She bounced on Rachael, of whom little could be seen but a pair of slender legs hanging off the green vinyl seat, into the aisle before Jenice.

The green-eyed young woman smiled. “Yes, that’s what you should do, Dee-Dee. Pop ‘im on in there. Want me to get the shot?”

Dee-Dee shook her head and extended her incredibly long arm with proportionally long fingers, the smartphone seemingly balancing in space above Jenice’s head. Opening her large mouth extra wide once more, she poured the tiny man from her palm onto her tongue. Mona and Ariana seemed transfixed, and on her screen Dee-Dee could more ably see the old man’s little arms scrabbling for a hold on her fat bottom lip, and then her tongue, as his bare chest slipped out of view.

Her brow furrowed and she raised the camera to get a better shot of the little naked man in her mouth (it never occurred to her to tilt her head down). Her camera flashed just as the tiny man disappeared behind her teeth. She dropped her smartphone to clutch at her throat and doubled over, coughing violently.

“What the fuck just happened?” asked Jenice.

Dee-Dee stopped coughing and cleanly gasped for air, then shrieked. Ariana and Mona immediately looked down to see what made her shriek, and they shrieked too. Jenice, riding the wave of the moment, also shrieked and giggled.

On the corrugated rubber floor, ringed by four young women’s white sneakers and beside Dee-Dee’s smartphone, a tiny naked man sprawled. His head rolled around slowly as he blinked, lying on the cold and filthy runner, and his little legs were spread wide open, exposing his tiny-old-man junk to the girls.

They shrieked to see his junk, they shrieked at the tiny living organism failing sickly before their feet, and they started to stomp and skip in place in panic. He was absolutely no threat to them, of course: it was just gross.

Their clean white sneakers rose and fell around the little man. Mona’s tiny sneakers, Dee-Dee’s enormous white boats, and Jenice’s sporty little kicks as well. She wasn’t panicking, but she was enjoying the chaos and just taking threatening stabs at the little guy with the toe of her shoes.

Rachael was helpless: the shrieking and malicious laughter chilled her, but Ariana was absolutely immovable, at least by her own frail arms. “Don’t hurt him! Leave him alone!” she screamed, uncharacteristically, but she couldn’t see over the bulging thigh of the young woman perched on her like a chaise longue.

She tried hammering at Ariana’s round hip, but her little fists bounced off harmlessly. Ariana glanced at her once, wondering what the steady thrumming was on her thigh, and when she saw what Rachael was attempting she laughed even harder. “Oh my God, you guys,” she called over her shoulder, “you gotta see this.” Dee-Dee had shot her hand out to collect her smartphone, and Mona was already subdued and retiring, so when Jenice rose from the floor she craned over Ariana’s broad and full lap to peek at Rachael, red in the face and flailing helplessly. This made her smile.

She shared this smile with the tiny old man in her cupped hands, now. Rachael could just see Jenice’s dark red bob swing forward, rocking with the struggle of the bus at highway speeds, and the silvery glint of her smile above the poor, helpless, naked little man. She regretted kidnapping him now: she never wanted to subject him or anyone to such torment. It seemed she vastly underestimated the capacity for cruelty in her peers.

“Now… what should happen to you next…” Jenice drew out her vowels as though savoring them. Rachael couldn’t see the tiny man at all, not a swinging arm or kicking leg or anything, just all of Jenice’s hateful attention pouring into her hands like a waterfall.

As though sensing Rachael’s focus, one of Jenice’s moon-green eyes swung up and locked onto her. Rachael felt as though a cold fist had driven up into her rib cage and seized hold of her heart. “Hey Mona,” Jenice purred, “I think this little guy needs a hug.”

Mona’s eyebrows arched, her head tilted slightly. Dee-Dee glanced from the shorter girl to the redhead, waiting to laugh at something.

“Let’s put him in your tits, babe,” Jenice said.

Dee-Dee’s expression widened in all flexible features. “Oh my God!” she shrieked before laughing hysterically. “We should totally do this!” She made eager grabbing motions at Jenice’s little prize, but lacked the outright balls to break into Jenice’s personal zone, much less take anything away from her.

For her part, Mona enjoyed one moment of being demure, turning her face away as though to blush (whether she did or not, no one could see in the dim bus light), but she was used to receiving attention for her large breasts. At first it confused her, and much later it would irritate her, but currently she was enjoying the amount of power her bosom provided her. It was her time to shine, and she stepped forward with a slow, graceful dancer’s stride, chest thrust forward as an offering to Jenice.

Her glowing green eyes flared delightedly at Mona; Mona raised one eyebrow and smirked back. The neck of her tank top scooped especially low, offering plenty of cleavage for her friend. Jenice rolled her shoulders and raised her cupped hands above the plain-looking girl’s chest, and she slowly opened the seam formed by her two hands.

The tiny man’s legs spilled out first, kicking and wheeling in the empty air.

“Is he fighting?” Ariana called up. “Is he fighting you? You can’t take that from him!” She laughed, rolling her hips into Rachael’s ribs. “You gotta go in there, little man!”

Dee-Dee was hypnotized, her throat flexing with low and uneven guffaws as she watched the tiny man’s struggle. Jenice had lifted her left hand completely away: the minuscule old man had both arms wrapped around her pinky finger, clutching for his life while Mona’s deep and shadowy cleavage swayed beneath his bare feet.

“Look at this!” Jenice cackled, making a show of trying to shake him off of her hand, without trying too hard. “I don’t believe it! I can’t get him off!” She looked up with a feigned expression of embarrassment, and when the girls caught on they stammered through jokes about masturbating him through various means.

“He’s not going, Mona, I’m sorry.” Jenice’s smile said anything but an apology. “Maybe he’s afraid to fall again. Can you help him out a little bit?”

Without showing any teeth, Mona smiled broader and slipped her small hands beneath her overlarge breasts. She heaved her mammaries upward, two spherical bulges rising from her chest toward the little man. She rocked them back and forth, slowly, seductively, and her plunging cleavage swayed beneath him. This was not lost on the little man: as hard as he clung to the troublemaker’s smallest finger, his eyes were locked on the churning, rolling breasts only a short distance below him. It would’ve been no risk at all to drop down onto one of her tits or slip securely between them, very little chance of caroming off to the floor once again, with all those clumsy white shoes crashing around him…

Mona didn’t give him the option. With a slight hop, she spread her huge boobs for one crucial second. The soft, creamy flesh parted, heaved, and sandwiched the little old man very securely. Her eyes twinkling, Mona simply plucked the tiny man off Jenice’s finger, pinched between her tits, and she stepped back beside Dee-Dee obediently.

Now all eyes were on the young woman’s huge breasts for a new reason. Jenice stared, her shiny teeth parted slightly, as the left boob and then the right rolled up and sank, rocking the tiny man wholly and bodily. The effect on him was not subtle: every little jostle from the bus hurtling down the road, every playful grind on Mona’s part resulted in a massive flesh-quake that threw the tiny man violently from one side to the other. He whipped back and lay upon one breast; he snapped forward and collapsed face-down upon the other; all this, over and over again while Ariana giggled in an especially high voice, Jenice licked her chops, and Dee-Dee struggled with her smartphone to get some in-focus photos and a movie clip.

Mona let up for a second, holding her tits still, and letting the ocean-like rocking subside. Dee-Dee glanced up at Jenice, who seemed rapt, so she lined up another shot.

The tiny little man paused, waiting for the activity to die down, and then to catch his breath: Jenice could see his miniature rib cage working very hard to gulp down air in his aging lungs. After a moment his tiny head swung up at Mona, then at Jenice (Dee-Dee was too far behind him), and he stretched his little arms out and grabbed onto new flesh.

“What’s he doing,” Dee-Dee breathed, filming.

Jenice licked her canines. “You have got to be kidding me.”

Mona only stared placidly ahead, eyes drifting to the side, as though all her attention was on feeling the activity between her boobs, where the tiny man was attempting to climb out. He groped for skin, dug his tiny fingers in, then slid back. He strained to push one boob away from the other, but her skin was warm and misted with sweat, and his own nude form adhered to her beyond his capacity to break free. As well, when he planted his palms against her soft, sweet boob, they only sank up to his elbows in pillowy breast-flesh.

And yet he seemed to be making a little progress. He was buried up to his chest previously, but after half a minute of filming (Dee-Dee announced the timing), he actually cleared his waist. It took a lot out of him, but he did it.

There was no way the girls were going to let him get away with this, of course: just before he could free one leg, Mona simply peeled her breasts apart, gave them a short jiggle, the tiny man lost his grip and tumbled into the blackness, and Mona let her breasts seal around him once more. This time, there was no trace of the tiny man to see.

The very tall girl whispered that this was fucking awesome.

Jenice stepped forward, her angular face hovering over Mona’s considerable cleavage. “If he’s lost in there,” she purred, “I’m gonna need you to go in there and, uh, fish him out, Dee-Dee.”

Dee-Dee nodded, shut off her phone and pocketed it, and started to reach with long, slender fingers into Mona’s bulging bosom.

“Uh-uh,” Jenice said. “With your mouth.”

Beneath Ariana’s twin planetary buttocks, Rachael wilted.