- Text Size +

Jenice held the little man in the air. “Well done, fair Rachael, but your quest has just begun. Some people might call this next quest ‘predictable,’ but I prefer ‘reliable’. Mona, would you mind relieving Ariana?”

Fuck fuck fuck, the Latina thought, stepping forward. She tried to exchange glances with her friend, but Mona seemed a little flustered and wouldn’t look up. That’s really strange. Did Rachael hurt her somehow? Any further concern was erased by Jenice jostling Ariana to face the seat she’d been in. Jenice called for the schnapps, and Dee-Dee complained that she’d just gotten cleaned up, but they sauced the little man up, and Jenice poured another shot into Rachael with none of the violence before. Next, Jenice pulled out Ariana’s waistbands, thong and leggings this time, and she stuck her own hand into Ariana’s butt crack to stuff the little man down in there but good. Grinning over her shoulder at Rachael, she snapped the waistbands and said, “There you go, have at it. Same rules as before, and the clock starts now.” Jenice pranced daintily to the back seat and crossed her legs, propping her arm on her knee and resting her chin in her palm. The picture of sprightly cuteness.

Ariana stood facing the bus seat, presenting her abundant buttocks to Rachael, and Rachael stood looking at them blankly. “What am I supposed to do with this?”

“Attack it however you feel appropriate,” Jenice said.

“What, just yank her tights down, right here in front of everyone?”

“Why not? We’re all friends here.” Jenice saw Frances’s expression darken somewhat.

“Kissing Mona’s boobies is one thing, but I don’t think it’s right to just strip Ariana down in front of everyone.”

Jenice sucked air through her teeth. “Look, most people are asleep on the bus anyway. No one’s getting past Mona. And aren’t we already a pretty intimate group? I think that’s obvious.”

“I mean, I don’t even know if I can…” Rachael sneaked her fine little fingers into the waistband of the tights and pulled back. “Oh, I guess I can.” She had a harder time tugging them down over the broad, round hips, but she also had some experience with this, and her limbs felt pretty loose and warm right now. Dee-Dee and Jenice laughed to see her putting her full body into it, tugging from her shoulders like a sailor hauling in heavy, wet rope, but she got the tights pulled down to an equator around the vast, round ass.

She got on tiptoes and gripped Ariana’s shoulders for support. “Hey, Ariana, I’m really sorry about this…”

“Don’t apologize,” the Latina said darkly, “just get on with—” She barely had time to swing her hands up and protect her head: Rachael shoved her shoulders hard, harder than she was ready for, and she crashed into the seat roughly. Rachael’s thin legs pried Ariana’s apart, and the little woman went back to work hauling her tights down.

Jenice stood up and gawked over the bus seat. “Holy shit, Rach! Take it easy with her, she’s worth ten of you.” She laughed, then noticed Frances was sitting up now, hands resting on either thigh. “Wouldn’t have predicted that, huh?” Frances didn’t acknowledge her.

“Just a little more,” grunted Rachael, one knee on the seat between Ariana’s thighs. Her tiny fists were making good work of yanking the leggings down to the tuck of her buttocks; she doubled back and jerked the front of her leggings down just in time.

“Easy there,” said Ariana, as Rachael’s round little knee rubbed into her crotch.

Rachael rested for a second, leaning woozily against the seat back in front of Ariana’s seat. “Okay, this is the embarrassing part. I’m really sorry for this, Ariana.” The little woman looked comical as she climbed up into the seat, finding somewhere to kneel around the Latina’s larger, fuller thighs. Finally she spread her own legs, sat down and arranged them in a W on the backs of Ariana’s thighs. She nudged her knees to guide Ariana to close her legs, so she wasn’t just hovering in space above the seat.

“That wasn’t so bad, but what are you doing back there?”

“No, this is the embarrassing part.”

Ariana felt tiny little hands plant themselves upon her shoulder blades, and sharp little knees just beginning to dig into her legs, and then a lot of long, silky hair draping ticklishly all over her lower back and buttocks. “What are you doing?!” She turned her head this way and that but couldn’t crane back far enough to get a glimpse of the little woman, perched upon her like a raft. She only heard Jenice’s chuckle and Dee-Dee’s favored “holy shit!”, then felt hot breath on her skin.

Rachael balanced on the fuller-bodied woman on all fours and ducked her head down to seize Ariana’s thong between her teeth. Dee-Dee scraped past Frances and shouldered Mona out of the way to get a shot of Rachael’s vulpine face rearing back with three long cables of black underwear descending from her jaws.

“Hey, no one said you had to undress her with your teeth!” said Jenice, clutching the seat back excitedly. “You just have to rescue your little guy with your mouth.”

“If you’re gonna goo shomefing,” Rachael said, “you shucking goo it right.”

Jenice shot a glance at Frances, who had bothered to raise an eyebrow at that.

Rachael crept backward down the length of her teammate, tugging her thong down, entirely free of the beautiful, large, hemispherical islands of caramel flesh. With her hands she tucked the thong under the leggings snugly, and then her hands pawed the gigantic butt cheeks experimentally. “They’re so big and beautiful, but they also have a lot of give,” she said to herself, or so she thought. A drunk nondrinker will be louder than she thinks, of course. “I wonder how much muscle there is in there, though. Hey Ariana! Can you clench for me a second?”

“No! Fuck you!”

“It’s important. For science.”

Ariana burst out laughing. Even Mona snorted at that. Dee-Dee cracked up and Jenice studied Rachael carefully, while wearing her stock deadly grin. Something was shifting in the back of the bus, and Jenice needed to track it carefully.

Dutifully, Ariana clenched her buttocks as hard as she could, her short legs lifting back off the seat a few degrees. Rachael declared this very impressive, and with a curt “and now, to work,” she dug her nails into Ariana’s flesh, prized her cheeks apart as wide as she could, and drove her face into her crack with alacrity.

“Holy shit!” Ariana bucked at the intrusion, shocked at the feel of the front half of Rachael’s head fully lodged between her cheeks. This was, she knew, exactly the situation she was fantasizing about earlier, save that Ariana had factored she’d be on top. To have this little girl rooting into her ass like this, like a goddamn ferret or something, that was a sensory overload, and she couldn’t help the reflex to shake her off. She shrugged her shoulders and braced her arms, and she rocked her hips as hard as she could. Her spine writhed and strained, and she pumped her thighs against the seat, and she hove her ass mightily from side to side, ready to apologize when Rachael cracked her head on the floor.

But that never happened. To the amazement and delight of the onlookers, Rachael simply swayed in counterpoint to all Ariana’s gesticulations. There wasn’t a stiff muscle in her body, thanks to the peachtree schnapps. She waved in the air, seemingly made of rubber. It almost looked like she would fall in a direction and Ariana’s generous backside raced to swoop beneath her and set her upright again. The fact was that Ariana couldn’t shake Rachael off of her, and what’s more, Rachael never for a second extracted her face from her teammate’s ass crack. She was stuck in there, and she was on a mission.

At length Rachael reared back, again with the bare little legs squirming from out of her pursed lips, and dutifully she turned toward Jenice, spitting the little man out into her waiting palm. Jenice blinked in disbelief but put her game face back on and stepped into the aisle.

“Sorry that took so long,” said Rachael, climbing off the voluptuous young woman, the way she’d pick her way down the side of an F-150. “I gotta confession I have to tell you. I actually had him in my mouth like a minute ago. I jus’ knew that I’d never get this chance again, to shove my face inna your beautiful butt like that. I wanted as much of that as I could get. Sorry if I ’mbarrassed you.”

Ariana heard her tell the group “livin’ the dream!” She could only hide her face in her forearms and wait for the blushing to die down.

The next quest was a little more inventive, perhaps, though no less intimate and violating. It could be argued that these women consented to these sexual overtures, because none of them actually said no or gave any resistance, but a savvy lawyer would have indicated that Jenice was a prime manipulator and was forcing them to perform through insidious techniques. That is, should this ever come to a courtroom, which likely it wouldn’t.

At any rate, Dee-Dee was selected next, and perhaps the trial she was fitted with was obvious: “Don’t drink any,” Jenice warned Dee-Dee, “not yet.” Because Dee-Dee was lying on the bus seat (Jenice stepped in to film this) with her head toward the aisle, her long legs folded and cramped against the bus wall. Her head was back, situated slightly off the edge of the seat, and her large mouth was open wide, and Jenice was filling it with peachtree schnapps (Jenice promised to buy Frances a fresh bottle or two). Lastly she deposited the tiny man, thoroughly dazed and pliant at this point, into the cavern of Dee-Dee’s mouth. He tried to climb upon her tongue, but she squirmed it away and he splashed around in the drink.

“Next challenge, Rachael,” Jenice announced, folding her arms, “is for you to rescue the tiny man with—you guessed it—your mouth. Only now you have to make out with Dee-Dee and convince her to give him up. No shots for you,” she added mercifully. “There’s more than enough booze waiting for you in that grotto. And you’ve got to be careful with this one, because if you do anything to make her laugh, or if she just gets thirsty for a drink of her own, down he goes.”

Rachael, grasping opposite seat backs to stabilize herself, gaped at Dee-Dee’s throat, standing out along her graceful, swanlike neck. She’d nearly choked on him before, and if he was slippery and good-tasting, he probably could go right into her throat, especially if she was drinking something already. “I don’ wanna do this one,” she said. “Please pull ’im out, this’s too dangerous.”

There, that’s what Jenice was waiting for. Enough with the underdog bullshit. “Of course it’s dangerous,” she said, licking her teeth and flashing her eyes. “They’re all dangerous quests. So much richer the reward, right?”

“This’s diffr’nt… like, if he got lost in Mona’s boobies, we could always find ’im. If he got lost in Ar’rana’s booty, we could find ’im. Take a lotta work to shove ’im down her poophole, wouldn’t happen on accident.” Her eyes went large and her head lolled on her shoulders. “But if Dee-Dee swallows ’im, tha’s it. We can’t go in an’ get ’im.”

“Yes, that’s exactly right. It’s extremely dangerous, so you’d better—”

“No, then we killed somebody.” It took some effort for Rachael to raise her face to Jenice’s. “Tha’s murder. Tha’s not like beating me up in the shower room or moving me around in the court so I c’n fuck up ’n’ you can laugh at me. Tha’s killin’ someone.”

Jenice’s expression faltered for a second, but before she could recover, Frances spoke up. “High risks. You heard her. Do your best job and don’t fuck this up, or you killed someone.”

Rachael was about to argue, but her eyes focused and she saw who she was talking to. Without another word she crept next to Dee-Dee’s head. “Here, lemme get that.” She lifted Dee-Dee’s long ponytail and carefully tucked it under her shoulder. “Or else someone’ll trip on it an’ you’ll swallow ’im. Please don’ swallow ’im, he’s not mine.”

Dee-Dee could only roll her huge eyes at the little woman, who now slipped one arm tenderly under her neck. With the other, she caressed Dee-Dee’s forehead, sweeping stray hairs out of her eyes.

“Let’s work together on this for once,” Rachael said, descending upon Dee-Dee’s mouth. As open as it could go, it fit neatly around her own jaws, with incisors resting gently upon her own cheekbones. Rachael extended her tongue and immediately touched Dee-Dee’s, tucked into the back, thick and wet. Dee-Dee tried to jerk away, but Rachael lifted her head and stroked her hair. “Shh-shh, no, don’ do that. Jus’ hold still, please. I’ll be quick.”

Dee-Dee did lie still. One arm draped upon her belly, the other stretched down to her hip. Sometimes she looked at the yellowed ceiling dome lights, and sometimes she looked down at the curve of Rachael’s head, covered in long, dark brown hair, one small ear poking out. This was just a blurry little curve, too close to focus on. It was a lot like being at the dentist, in a way, with someone digging into your mouth and you were unsure what you were supposed to be doing with your eyes. Dee-Dee lay there, feeling the smooth little cheeks rub against her teeth. She wondered if she could seriously bite someone’s face off. She could leave a mark, maybe break the skin, but her jaws weren’t strong enough to crunch bone. Or were they? She’d never tried. Oh, wait, there was that one time her family took her to ribfest, yes, those bones were far too hard to crack with just her teeth. All she could do was strip the flesh off Rachael’s face, probably.

This was taking too long. She tried not to think about Rachael’s little tongue swimming around in her mouth, rubbing over her own tongue. It was so strange to taste someone else’s tongue. She wasn’t sure she liked it. And the liqueur kept seeping down the back of her throat, like a steady drip-drip-drip. It was irritating! Rachael kept stroking her little tongue over her own, and the booze kept seeping into her throat, and she wondered what it could hurt if she just swallowed just a little bit. Where was the little man? It was hard to tell now, with Rachael digging around. Had she found the little man? And if so, was she just stalling because she wanted to experience being in Dee-Dee’s mouth, like with Ariana’s ass?

The idea of that irritated Dee-Dee, who was usually pretty slow to anger. It was different, right now, with Rachael cradling her head like a little baby, syrupy-sweet booze trickling into her throat, starting to sting, and Rachael wouldn’t get the fuck out of her mouth. Screw making out with anyone, she just wanted Rachael to find the stupid freak and get over with it already. If she knew where he was, she’d push him out of her mouth and give him up to Rachael. Except she wouldn’t do that because Jenice and Frances were right there, and those weren’t the rules. She wondered if Jenice and Frances knew how uncomfortable they made her feel sometimes, asking her to do things she wouldn’t have done on her own. Things like… no, Dee-Dee didn’t want to think about that. This wasn’t the time, when everything else was so irritating.

Rachael lifted her head, and this time she had sucked the man’s legs into her mouth. He propped himself up on her chin, and his little face stared at Dee-Dee in outright horror.

Pursing her lips, Jenice accepted the tiny man from Rachael and told Dee-Dee to swallow. “Wow, Dee, didn’t really put up much of a fight there, did you. That was probably the most boring life-threatening circumstance I’ve seen in my life.”

Dee-Dee struggled to sit up in the bus seat and swatted Rachael away, who was trying to kiss her cheek.