- Text Size +

There was silence in the back of the bus. A semi signaled to pass, casting a pale orange strobe upon Jenice’s face for a few seconds, as she regarded Rachael. Her expression was motionless, porcelain. Jenice knew the value of letting a moment hang without words being said, and she trusted the other women were soaking in it.

Behind her, Mona hovered in her traditional silence, giving nothing away in her expression, any trace of thought or opinion locked securely behind that honey-sweet Pakistani half-smile. Surely she had to have some feelings about this, one way or the other, but no one on her team would ever know about it.

Ariana froze, processing the proclamation. She hadn’t been consulted about letting this pathetic little girl in her butt, and she knew that protest wouldn’t go very far. One of these days…

Dee-Dee just stared at Ariana’s ass because it was there, right in her face. Lights raced outside, highlighting the outrageous curves and perilous depths to her crack, wherein somewhere lay a tiny little naked dude. She hardly thought about him, could only focus on the merry, ripe spheres that quivered excitedly, inches away from her nose. Happy Birthday to Dee-Dee. She might not have heard Jenice at all.

And Rachael? Her underdeveloped body wasn’t suitable to contain the raging conflict between relief, yes, the little old man would be freed, and… disgust, horror, humiliation at having to dig into her teammate’s bottom and look for the little man. In front of everyone, too, and Dee-Dee would probably record this, which meant the whole team would have copies of it tomorrow, and if distribution was restricted to them, she’d be lucky. She could only look back up at Jenice, floating over the green vinyl seat back like a spirit, swaying slightly with the bus’s rumbles, devoid of joy or anger or anything. Just looking at Rachael, waiting to see what would happen next, like Rachael was doing right now. And she knew she didn’t look as cool as Jenice while she was doing it.

Dee-Dee was the one to break the spell. It seemed the lieutenant’s words sunk into her skull at long last. Her jaw nearly unhinged as she threw back her head and howled with laughter. “Omigod, that’s perfect! Yes! Absolutely, that’s what has to happen.”

Mona’s expression shifted from mildly bemused to cheerful, with just a shade of anticipation. Ariana glanced at her, and she felt a little dismayed that Mona wasn’t more disgusted with the suggestion. This was Ariana’s body, after all. Jenice just suggested that someone else should have access to the private recesses in Ariana’s body, and Mona was just smiling about it? That should be wrong, she knew it should be wrong. But Mona was so lovely and so remote, which was an entirely different channel of influence from the terror of Jenice and Frances. Maybe Mona wanted to see Ariana vulnerable for a different reason? Maybe, but was this the time and place for that: the back of a college shuttle bus, in the middle of nowhere? The Latina sighed heavily, frustrated with herself that she couldn’t stand up against Jenice just announcing, out of nowhere, that Rachael should get into her own butt. And yet she knew that’s exactly how it was going to go, so she might as well just get it over with. Why did Dee-Dee have to laugh so fucking loud, though…

Jenice broke into a grin that didn’t reach her eyes. “That’s it, then. Places, everyone, take your spots.”

Rachael was a little awed to see everyone do that, without any instruction or guidance. She realized it wasn’t “everyone,” technically. Mona stayed standing, blocking the aisle, and Jenice remained where she hovered like a vulture. It was Dee-Dee who sprang up to the seat behind Rachael’s, activating her damned camera like she knew she would. All Ariana had to do was slowly turn around and present her impressive rear. She stood there in the aisle, feet together, arms hanging by her side in the light sweatshirt she cut off at the waist, big round hips tightly packed into the smoke-tinted leggings that stretched to transparency. Rachael was face-to-face with her butt, the two huge spheres of caramel flesh that mashed together under the leggings, setting her ass crack as a thin, dark cleft. It was a long crack, too, starting just under the waistband, running the entire arc of her proud, plump buttocks, and converging between her thighs with the tuck under each cheek, the grand curve of her thighs, and the lines of the legging’s fabric. Everything drew down into that crack, physics pulled down into it, light was trapped and compelled into that tight valley. Rachael couldn’t blink, couldn’t tear her eyes from it, now that the fearful symmetry of Ariana’s legendary backside was presented to her like a buffet table.

“I can’t do this,” she whispered. Slowly she tore her eyes from the impressive rump to Jenice’s frozen facade of delight. “I can’t do this.”

Jenice arched a fine eyebrow. “What? You can’t what?”

“I can’t do this. I can’t go into Ariana’s butt.”

Ariana, for one, was relieved to know at least one girl on her team had some fucking respect.

“But you have to. You have to go into her ass, if you want to save your little man.”

“I can’t, it’s private.”

Jenice grinned wider. “You don’t mind, do you, Ariana?”

Ariana swore under her breath, biting her lip. Motherfucker. “Hey, whatever ya gotta do. If she don’t get him, then I guess he stays.” There. Did that sound cool and defiant?

Jenice turned back to Rachael. “There you have it. I’m not getting him. Dee-Dee’s not getting him, she’s busy with filming. Ariana’s not letting him go if she doesn’t have to. How about you, Mona?” She turned to face the silent woman behind her. “Would you like to go into Ariana’s ass? I mean, to rescue the little guy… or whatever.”

Everyone looked at Mona. Jenice had asked her a direct question, but Mona’s motif was silence all the time. How would she handle this?

The back of the bus flashed with light as a brilliantly lit billboard raced past. When their eyes adjusted, all the women were gently illuminated in the service lights running along the corrugated rubber flooring in the aisle and the dim glow of the sparse overhead dome lights. They still stared at the dusky defensive specialist.

Mona only stared back at Jenice for a few seconds, apparently thinking, then raised her eyebrows, grinned, and tilted her head with the shrug of one shoulder. Expertly done.

“It’s not her jurisdiction, Rachael.” Jenice smiled down at the wretched young woman. “This is all you, girl, unless you’d like me to wake up Frances.”

Rachael’s blood turned to ice. She couldn’t breathe, much less say anything.

“Should I do that?” Jenice looked genuinely concerned, as though she’d committed some foible of polite convention and needed to remedy it, right now. “Should I ask Frances to rescue your little friend?” She peeled herself from the back of the seat and smoothed her pleated navy miniskirt. “I’ll do that. You wait right here, I’ll go wake up the team captain and tell her she has to dig around in Ariana’s ass to find a tiny little man. She’ll understand.” Dee-Dee exploded with snorting laughter behind Rachael.

“Please don’t,” the little woman finally coughed.

“You sure? She’s sleeping right there, she hasn’t been doing anything all night. I’ll just give her shoulder a shake.”

“No, stop, stop.” Rachael was very close to breaking through the terror and simply being tired of Jenice’s condescension and abuse. “I’ll do it. I’ll get him.” Slowly she unfolded herself from her slumped form, muscles and joints complaining at being asked to do something after all this time. “I’m sorry, Ariana, I don’t want to do this.”

The Latina rolled her eyes. “Whatever, shithead. This is your mess, you gotta make it right.” So saying, she gripped the corners of the two seat backs in front of her and thrust her hips challengingly into Rachael’s space. The smoky leggings turned glossy and pale under a white LED light when Dee-Dee started recording video on her phone, making Rachael flinch. She partially knelt on the green vinyl seat, stood on the floor with one leg, as she crept awkwardly toward the enormous, plump butt. When she reached for the straining waistband, Jenice stopped her.

“Hey, what do you think you’re doing?”

Rachael looked at the long, deep ass crack then back and Jenice. “I’m going to get the little man.”

“How’re you going to do that?”

Rachael reared, surprised by the question. “I was just gonna reach in there and get him.”

She was rewarded by one of Jenice’s most feline grins. “Nuh-uh. We haven’t talked about that yet. We have to figure out the best way for you to go in there and get him.”

Rachael’s heart stopped beating briefly. Dee-Dee laughed and swore lightly about jerking the camera, but that’s only because this was so great. One corner of Mona’s lips twitched slightly, betraying a fractionally brighter grin for a second. Out of everyone’s sight, Ariana’s eyes widened with surprise. She totally thought Rachael was just going to dig around for a bit with her little hand and then this whole fiasco would be over. Of course Jenice had to complicate things and make this as humiliating as possible.

They were surprised when Rachael spoke up first. “I don’t want to stick my face in there.”

Jenice broke her normal coolness with a rapid sequence of fluttering blinks. “What?”

“You made Dee-Dee stick her face into Mona’s boobies to get the little man out.” Rachael’s stomach sank, realizing she was giving them ideas. “I don’t want to stick my face in Ariana’s butt to look for the little man.”

Passing lights flashed across Jenice’s teeth. “But maybe that’s perfect. Maybe that’s the best way for this to go. How many of you want to see this little girl shove her head into Ariana’s butt?”

“Please don’t,” muttered Ariana.

Jenice looked sidelong at her for a second. “For that matter, Rachael’s so small, she could probably climb up and crawl in there her-damn-self.” She grinned at Rachael. “Could you do that? Could you just hoist yourself up over that waistband and crawl into Ariana’s huge fucking ass and go looking for your friend?”

“I don’t think so.” Rachael looked so seriously at Ariana’s rear that Jenice cracked up, despite herself.

“All right, then how else should she do this? Dee-Dee?”

The tall woman was visibly rattled at being picked out. She was good at focusing on one thing at a time, so she had to shut off her camera and think about the question. “I dunno. I thought she’d just reach in there and get him, too. I like the idea of her shoving her face in that crack, trying to get him out that way. Shit, I’d love to see that.” She glanced longingly at the back of Ariana’s head, oblivious to the glint in Jenice’s eye. “I mean, Mona spread her cheeks before, I guess she could do that, except then he’d just fall out, that’s no fun. Except…”

“Yeah?”

“Maybe then Rachael has to get her little friend before we step on him. Like, we start stomping and everything, not trying to get him, just stomping around, and she has to get him before one of us steps on him.” She looked up at Jenice. “Is that an idea?”

Rachael immediately imagined her teammates purposely stomping on her fingers to bend them out of shape and shatter her little bones, and then stomping on the little man when she was helpless to save him. She whimpered and sat down on her leg on the bus seat. “Please, he’s going to die in there…”

Jenice closed her eyes and inhaled long and deep through her nose. “Fine, fuck it. Rachael, just fucking go in there and get him however you want. You’ve got ten damn seconds. Dee-Dee, start recording. ONE.”

Shocked, Rachael sprang up again and clutched at Ariana’s waistband with both fists. It was stretched so tight, though, and Ariana had a real hourglass figure but her hips were so broad.

“Two.”

She repositioned her hands and tried tugging down one hip, then down the other. She wasn’t making much progress, moving the leggings down only a couple of inches.

“Three.”

She shot a worried look at Jenice, who only shrugged and nodded at the huge ass. Rachael spread her hands and tried jerking back, leaning fully back toward the side of the bus, as hard as her little body could tug. That widened the access to Ariana’s butt crack, but Rachael couldn’t reach in there in time to do anything.

“Four.”

She returned to trying to tug one side down over one massive hip and succeeded in lodging the waistband halfway down the curve. It bit into the soft, smooth flesh and created two new bulges, one of bare flesh and one coated in translucent charcoal tights. Carefully she crept her grip along the waistband, holding down where she’d been while encouraging the rest of it to pull down, and she slid that down to a similar latitude as well.

“Five!”

“She’s fucking doin’ it,” murmured Dee-Dee, angling herself to get a shot of Ariana’s ass around the cascade of Rachael’s hair. Mona, behind Jenice, said nothing but raised to her tiptoes, hoping for a glimpse.

Heartened, Rachael pulled the waistband completely down over one hip, exposing a massive round hill of hairless, youthful flesh. It shivered briefly in the cool bus air, catching the ambient glow of passing highway lights. Rachael went for the other side and tugged it almost as far down over the exaggerated hip before Jenice ordered her to stop.

Ariana blushed at all the hard work happening behind her. Surely she wasn’t that big, was she? Likely Rachael was just a weak little pussy, but it was a unique sensation to experience another person straining so mightily to undress her. It was… empowering, in a strange way. All of the little woman’s strength wasn’t enough to pull her leggings down. Her mind drifted back to dominating that weak little shit with her ass, drilling into her, pounding into her if she wanted in there that badly. How big her ass must seem, not just to the shrunken man, but to this little weakling as well. Damn.

“That’s far enough. Work with what you got. Six.”

‘That’s not fair! Come on, I need a little more room to work with!”

Jenice shrugged. “Seven.”

“That wasn’t a whole second,” Rachael muttered, but gave it up and studied the deep crack between the huge bulging buttock and almost-as-huge partial buttock. Her hands were small and fine enough to jam right down in there, but Ariana’s cheeks were so full and firm, she probably wouldn’t be able to move her fingers. And then would she just bonk the little guy in the head? Bend it the wrong way, snap his neck?

“Eight!”

And that’s if he was even alive. Grimacing, Rachael tried to form her fingers into a long, narrow spearhead, and she really put her shoulder into it when she jabbed it down into the other woman’s ass, plunging until half her forearm was absorbed. Now she couldn’t look at the mocking, curious faces around her: she clenched her eyes and tried to “see” through her fingertips. So far, all it was, was a tight sandwich of moist, rubbery flesh compressed on both sides of her hand.

Ariana sucked in a long, shocked breath through her nostrils. She did it, the little woman was inside her ass. And it was disgusting, this violation, this intrusion… or it should have been, but Rachael’s hand was so small. Hand? Her whole arm was in there, just about! Shit, Rachael’s arm was smaller than some dicks she’s seen. And now it was lodged deep in her cheeks, and it was… squirming. Oh, dammit. The little lump of the shrunken man had long gone still and she couldn’t feel him anymore, but Rachael’s arm was active and alive and curious, and Ariana’s butt was so much bigger than her arm, than her head… She felt something clench, deep within her womb. Goddamn it.

“Nine! Watch this, Dee-Dee, if she doesn’t fucking make it in time, then…”

Rachael wanted to know what would happen then, but she also knew Jenice said that to make her wonder, so she gritted her teeth and rose up in her seat, and she thrust harder, deeper into her teammate’s huge ass, and when she felt nothing she retreated to jam herself into another direction, and then her pinky brushed something. She formed a fist between the walls of flesh, forcing a little space, and her pinky hooked a tiny arm, and she shoved her fist toward it, and her fingertips probed the outline of tiny ribs.

“Ten! That’s it, Dee-Dee! What do we have for our losers?”

But before she finished the question, Dee-Dee turned the camera to follow little Rachael slumping into her seat, cupping something against her chest. “I’m so sorry,” she whispered into her hands. “I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry. I’ve got you now, I’ll protect you now, no matter what.”

Jenice pursed her lips, watching the little scene, then signaled for Dee-Dee to end the video. “All right, I guess you did it.” She leaned down to get into Rachael’s face, and also to see if she could espy the tiny man she clutched possessively. “You happy? I’m letting you have this one. You won, you did it. Hooray for you. How’s the little fucker doing?”

Rachael only shook her head, praying over the shrunken figure. Dee-Dee couldn’t see him, Jenice couldn’t see him, and Ariana had taken a seat across the aisle and was fanning herself, thighs clamped tightly. Mona stared at Ariana instead of Rachael.

“Come on, lemme see,” said Jenice. “Is he breathing? Did he die, like you said?”

“He’s fine,” Rachael murmured. “Please leave me alone for a minute.”

Jenice was beside herself with excitement. He did almost die, and Rachael thought she could protect him from everyone else here! That was a fucking scream. She licked her teeth, thinking about how to play this, when a hand gripped her shoulder and pulled her aside.

“What’s all the commotion,” said Frances.