- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I originally entitled this story "The Magic Wand." A few months later, someone else posted a different story with the same title. As that story had more than one chapter and this one just had one, I surrender that name to the other author. 

Natalie had everything going for her: she was smart, beautiful and lucky to boot. Athletic, well-rounded, with a great sense of humor and a winning demeanor, at 21 she hadn't yet decided what to do with her life- but she was obviously going to get whatever she wanted. You'd think having a girlfriend like her would be a good thing. Most of the time you'd be right. But sometimes...

Sometimes I'd lie awake at night, staring at the ceiling, wondering how long it was going to take her to wise up... how long before she decided a loser like me was holding her back. Girls said I was good-looking, and I believed it, but looks aren't everything. My life was going nowhere fast. I was enrolled at the same state college as Natalie but I was on the verge of flunking out... and wasting a lot of money in the process. Money I earned mowing lawns, painting houses and generally working my ass off. Natalie could have gone somewhere better- anywhere- while I was struggling to keep up. She wanted to stay close to her parents, which explained why she was still in our little corner of nowhere, PA. I would have loved to get as far from my parents as I could. Out of their basement, at least.

This was one of the bad nights. I was already in bed, sipping a beer and leafing through a skin mag, comparing Natalie's body to the ones spread out on the glossy pages... and I thought about how lucky I was... and that got me wondering when she was going to see how much better she was than me. I could see where this was going: a downward spiral ending in drunken despair. Opening my little fridge I counted eleven more beers, which was good, because I'd probably need them all.

I heard the kitchen door bang open overhead but didn't care who it was. Then I heard footsteps on the basement stairs and I shut the fridge, stuck my porno behind the headboard of my bed and sprang out from under the sheets, grabbing my jeans from the back of a chair. I was zipping them up as Natalie walked in.

She was so pretty she took my breath away. Natalie was wearing tight jeans that showed off her rear end, a black tank top that showed off her breasts and high-heeled sandals that showed off her feet. Her brown hair framed her face in straight symmetrical waves, a style I'd never seen before she tried it out- but now you could see it all over town. Green eyes sparkled above a cute snub nose above a thousand-watt smile.

Her hands were held together; she was carrying four eggs. I looked at an old stain on the carpet and said, "You're not going to juggle those, are you?"

Natalie said, "Don't worry, they're hard-boiled. I have to practice." Before I could say anything else she'd tossed two straight up and started moving her hands in a familiar pattern. She'd explained how it worked several times but I could never do more than two- and that doesn't really count as juggling. Whenever I tried three I ended up dropping everything in about five seconds. It made my head hurt a little just to watch her keep four eggs in the air at once.

She walked slowly in my direction, kept the eggs flying, but lost control of one as she leaned forward to kiss me on the nose. It broke open and crumbly bits of yolk and white tumbled across the rug. She said "Sorry!" and kept on going with the remaining three, which might have impressed someone else. I knew she could juggle three eggs all day if she wanted to.

I went for the broom and dustpan. As the door closed behind me I heard her call out not to bother, but I grabbed them anyway. We had ants that summer- just like every summer- and I didn't want them to decide my half of the basement was a good place to find food. Bad enough I was sharing space with a washer-dryer set... unwanted guests would be, well, unwanted.

When I got back the mess wasn't there anymore. I blinked, looked around and double-checked that I'd only had one beer since dinner. Natalie was smiling like she had a secret. She was still juggling, but now the three eggs were tracing an oval shape over one darting hand. Now that was impressive. I hadn't seen her do three with one hand for more than a few seconds before, and she'd been trying all summer.

I checked under the bed, saw nothing but ragged textbooks and my porn magazine. Kicking over a few loose pieces of dirty laundry I found no sign of it, not even a fragment of shell. My girlfriend snickered and caught her eggs, putting them on the rickety table that held my reading lamp.

She asked, "Give up?"

This had to be a trick. Of course it was a trick. That's what the juggling was all about; Natalie was interested in professional magic. She had good hands and knew all kinds of things to do with coins, cards, hankies and... eggs. I dropped the broom and dustpan, held up my hands and said, "I surrender."

She said, "Aw, that's too easy."

I sat on my bed, crossed my arms, conscious of my bare upper body, and just waited. One thing I'll say for yardwork, it kept me in shape. Maybe that's what she saw in me. I planned never to ask. No sense giving her ideas.

She sat down on the other side of the bed, leaned over and kissed my shoulder. "I love you," she said. I kept looking at her. She shuffled her ass closer to mine then swung up onto my lap, her long legs on either side of my waist. "You're not playing?"

I reached over and opened the fridge, groping blind. "Want a beer?" She shook her head so I just took one. It was a screw-top, which was good, because I always lost my openers as soon as I got them. The first half of the bottle went down my throat in one long swallow, my eyes still on her face close in front of me. Natalie's ass felt warm on my thighs; she was a pleasant weight. I wished neither one of us was wearing jeans. My parents wouldn't be home for a while... maybe she'd be in the mood for a quickie after she explained her trick.

She reached past my ear and surprise, surprise... she pulled an egg from somewhere out of sight. This was actually kind of impressive because I hadn't been able to spot her doing it and her shirt didn't have any sleeves. "Okay, I have to know. How'd you do that?" And why are you still with me?

She cracked the egg against my forehead and started to peel it with her fingers. "Magic," she said.

"Hardee harharr." I finished my beer and put the empty on the table, noticing that there were still three eggs there. Had she had five eggs with her when she came down the stairs? I didn't think so. "Seriously, how?"

"Seriously, magic."

"What, you bought some magic beans at the auction?" Natalie had spent the afternoon at the town courthouse... a local celebrity had defaulted on his mortgage and now the bank was selling off his worldly possessions. Natalie had been really excited. I'd had a barn to clean in the morning and four acres of country-club lawn to trim afterward so I hadn't been able to make it. I probably would have made an excuse anyway- the amateur magicians she sometimes hung out with saw me as a perfect test subject for new tricks. For some reason they always thought handing me- gasp! my own wallet! how did you DO that!- was a big laugh.

"Nope. Something better." She reached down and for a second I thought she was going for my zipper, which would have been a lot more fun than the little wooden rod she pulled out of her back pocket. "A magic wand."

I looked at it and stifled a beer belch. It was six inches long, about half an inch thick, mostly black with a cap of white at one end. It looked like a black pencil that hadn't been sharpened very well. "Uh, that's great, honey."

Natalie pouted. "You don't have to pretend to be impressed. I'll show you. This thing's real, Frankie, really real. It's from the room where Mister M disappeared."

I shook my head. "I thought he just ran off to Vegas or something." I didn't really listen to the gossip- no, that's a lie. This was a small town. Everybody listened to the gossip. I just didn't remember so well.

She looked serious. "Some people say that, but everyone who knows, knows that he vanished on Halloween night last year. From a windowless room that was locked from the inside. And this wand was found lying on the floor in that room."

It sounded like crap to me, but I didn't feel like an argument. "Okay," I said, "So how did you manage to buy it? Something like that, Phil and Sharon would both be bidding, and they got plenty of money."

"I went to the casino last night."

Oh yeah. She'd mentioned that. Natalie always seemed to win at the casino, even at roulette she'd come out ahead at the end of the night. Never a huge win... if she went in with a hundred bucks in her pocket she'd usually come out with two hundred. I asked, "How much did it cost?"

She looked down and mumbled, "Five thousand, plus a little."

"Jesus. You won five thousand dollars?"

"Actually I won seven thousand. I stayed the night and did some more gambling in the morning."

"You must have hauled ass to get to the auction from Connecticut."

"Uh-huh. I got back to Pee-Aye about eleven and pulled into town at one. Had to do some speeding but everybody else was doing it..." Natalie drove fast but had never gotten a ticket. She'd never even been pulled over. Meanwhile I'd gotten an average of two tickets a year since I got my license- and I never drove as fast as she did. Just part of the wonderfulness of her, I guess.

"So... it's magic."

"Yeah."

"How does it work?"

She said, "Well, I've only been playing with it for a few hours. So far, all I've managed to do is make eggs turn invisible." Her empty hand pressed against my chest and I felt something there... something cool and soft, with little hard bits in it... and I smelled an egg-smell.

In my best Keanu voice I said, "Whoa." Now I was really curious. Magic. Real magic. That was really something. And if anyone was going to find out about it, it would be Natalie. I asked, "Can you show me?"

She said, "Sure." Holding the base of the wand between two fingers and her thumb, she waved it over my chest and said, "Abraxas."

Now I could see the white and yellow stain she'd worked into my chest hairs. One moment it hadn't been there, then instantly it was present.

"Wow!"

"You think that's cool, watch this. It's all in my head."

"What?" I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Well, I have to say the magic word to activate it. I tried a whole bunch of them when I got the wand, and luckily Mister M, or whoever made it, was a traditionalist. But I think it's just a way to activate the magic in me."

"You can do magic?"

"I think everybody can to some degree."

"That's seriously weird." If anyone else had started talking like this, even with the invisible egg for evidence, I'd have been backing slowly away... but this was Natalie.

"Check this out," she said, then continued with "Abraxas!" again. The egg vanished and this time I couldn't feel it on my skin. The smell was gone, too.

"What happened to it?"

"Nothing."

"But I saw it vanish."

"I mean, I turned it into nothing. See, I think it only works on eggs because I tried it on an egg first."

"I'm not following you." I'd lost count of how many times I'd said THAT in the last two years.

Natalie leaned forward and her breasts rubbed against my bare chest through her thin stretchy tank-top. Her lips met mine, her tongue forced its way past them and I didn't have any questions for a while. When you get kissed by Natalie, you really get KISSED.

When she broke it off a few minutes later, she pressed her forehead against mine and asked, "How long do we have before your parents get home?"

"Mom's at her book club. Dad went out for a couple of drinks with the boys." In other words, we had about two hours before my mother got home. Dad would be back sometime before Monday morning, maybe. Maybe not.

"Good," she said, and this time she did reach for my zipper. In thirty seconds we were both naked, back on the bed and exploring each others' familiar shapes. Natalie's hands roamed more than usual; she seemed to be mapping my whole body with her fingertips. I would have asked why, but I didn't really care... and when her mouth closed around my cock I forgot the question.

I came out of a toe-curling, eye-rolling orgasm and lay flat, breathing hard. She was good at everything. Normally it would be time for me to return the favor, maybe kicking off two or three rounds of tit-for-tat before the main event... but Natalie rolled off me and kneeled on the floor instead.

I sat up on my elbows and looked at her, enjoying the shape of her ass and back, breasts and neck and head, arms and thighs... I decided she WAS better looking, to me at least, than the girls in the magazine. "What's going on?" I asked.

Natalie stood up, her breasts bouncing a little, and I was watching them instead of her hands as she said, "Abraxas." And then her breasts were far away.

My feet had been touching the board at the foot of the bed; now they weren't. The sheet felt rougher and thicker under my legs and buttocks. Everything seemed far away, not just Natalie's breasts... I looked up past them to see her showing off those brilliant white teeth in a dazzling grin. Her voice was very loud as she exclaimed, "It worked!"

I didn't pass out, but I felt like I might. I was in shock. There was no mystery here, at least, no mystery except how this could be happening in the first place. One minute she was turning eggs invisible, the next she was giving me a blowjob, and the next she was... shrinking me?!?

Natalie said "Don't be scared," and put one knee on the bed. I felt the mattress tilt and shift beneath me, heard the springs creak and threw my arms and legs wide to keep from rolling down in her direction. It wasn't really necessary but no matter what she said, I was scared. One hand came down about ten feet- no, ten inches- to my left; she was leaning over me, her well-formed breasts hanging overhead. That huge hand slid along the loose sheet until it was touching me; she held it flat, comparing me to it, then said, "Six inches, more or less. Just what I was trying for."

I managed to open my mouth but all that came out was, "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?"

Natalie giggled and her breasts jiggled and the whole bed shook under me. She said, "I think I just proved a couple of theories at once. I needed to find something I knew as well as an egg. That would be you." The hand moved a little closer, then rose, then extended one finger, her pinky, and brushed its tip along me from feet to head. Natalie kept her nails short; she said long nails got in the way when she was doing tricks. "I know your body very well, Frank."

She poked my stomach with her finger and I kicked with both legs, scooting backwards across the bedsheet. By the time I'd gotten twenty feet (inches) she'd moved her hand and I backed right into her waiting grasp. Natalie closed her fingers and thumb around me, raising me in front of her face. I was about eighteen inches from her mouth, which let her look at my face as easily as I looked at hers.

I watched a mouth large enough to swallow me whole say, "I told you not to be scared." I gibbered like a loon.

She rolled her eyes and stuck out her lower lip, puffing out a sigh of exasperation... normally an endearing expression on her cute face, it just confused me more in my terrified state. With every passing second the reality was sinking in... five minutes ago I hadn't believed in magic and now my girlfriend was holding me in her giant hand, and she was angry at ME?

Natalie said, "Time to test another theory, then," and waved the wand at my head, saying the magic word again. Just like that, I wasn't scared anymore. I stopped gibbering and started yelling.

"What did you DO to me? What is this? Put me back! You could have killed me!" With no fear left in my system I focused on complaints.

Natalie's toothy smile could have cut me in half. I considered this but still didn't feel afraid. She said, "I shrank you. This is magic. I'll put you back when I want to. And I didn't think it would hurt or kill you. But hey, you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs."

"Why did you shrink me?" Complaining wasn't getting me anywhere.

She thought about that for a moment, toying with the wand in her left hand as she held me gently in her right, then she said, "Because it was the first thing I thought of, actually. And because I could." She pulled me close and kissed me again, only this time her kiss covered my entire face. "I read something on the net the other day and it was sort of in my mind when I was feeling you up." She kissed me again, more slowly, letting her lips part slightly. Natalie took my entire head into her mouth... the tip of her tongue probed ever so tenderly at my face... then she pulled me away, those soft tender lips quivering as I slid free. "It kind of turned me on."

I was feeling it too. My dick started to stir against her giant thumb, began to stiffen. Natalie couldn't help but notice, and helped me along by loosening her grip to give me room... then she moved her thumb up and down, just a tiny bit, but that thumb was rubbing against the underside of my shaft... she was jerking me off with less effort than it would take her to press the spacebar on a keyboard.

"You like that, do you?" Natalie brought me to her mouth and kissed me softly again, still stroking my erection with her thumb... "I hoped you would." She changed her grip on me, opening her hand, laying me on her palm. She bent her long graceful neck. Her face was above me; I reached from her eyebrows to her chin. She said, "Of course, if you didn't like it, I could have made you like it..." and as those words sunk in she stuck out her tongue and LICKED me from toes to nose, then LICKED me again, making sure to slide her slippery hot tongue-tip across my penis each time, making sure there was no escape as she LICKED me a third time, and the fourth time she just curled her tongue and pressed it against my thighs and stomach, and LICKED me, and I came and came, spewing forth my tiny spurts of semen, and she put her huge lips around my cock and sucked gently and my ass rose off her palm as she dragged me up, and everything I exploded into her mouth was less than a single tiny drop to her... and Natalie raised her head, smiling down at me with her mouth closed, and I was spent.

Natalie said, "Now another experiment," and got off the bed. She placed me on the floor, waved the wand and said "Abraxas" over me. "Stand up, Frankie."

No fear, of course, and why would I feel fear anyway? She'd just given me the strangest sexual experience I'd ever had. By a long shot. I stood up and asked, "What now?"

She said, "Now I kick you," and did. Her naked body looked just as good standing on one leg as she did kneeling... her bare foot came at me toes first, slamming into me like an eighteen wheeler so fast I couldn't even think about dodging. I flipped end over end, slammed into the wall hard enough to crack the plaster, fell to the floor and lay there gasping for breath. I still felt no fear, but that didn't mean I couldn't be concerned for my life! Picking myself up, I looked for a path out of her reach, out of her sight... under the bed was no good, under the chair was worse, and the stairs were too big for me to handle... I wasn't injured, just sore, so I should be able to sprint. I lunged along the baseboard, heading for the minifridge. If I could get behind there it would take her a second to- WHOOF!

Natalie took half a step and covered as much space as six of my scrambling strides; her bare foot came down on top of me, pinning me to the floor. One of my arms was behind my back and my legs were twisted in very different directions, but... it didn't hurt much. And my bones weren't breaking. Natalie weighed about a thousand times as much as I did now, but I was just trapped, not squished. She grabbed my head between her long first and second toes, lifted me up and dropped me into a cupped hand... I lay there for a moment, still a tangled mess, then flipped my arm back into position without thinking about it. I bent my waist and straightened both legs and I was back to normal. I was, as before, in just a little pain.

Natalie laughed. "This is great! I made you tough! And it worked!" She kissed my whole chest and said, "Don't run, I'd just catch you. We're not done yet."

The hair on my chest and stomach was wet with her saliva. I asked, "Why did you do that? Just because you could?"

She said, "That, and so you could do what's next without getting killed."

"What?"

She didn't reply with words this time; she just put her wand on my bookshelf (it actually held a bunch of second and third place trophies from my high school baseball career, and one lonely book) where I had no chance of reaching it... then she sat back on the bed and put me down between her thighs.

"Guess where you're going?" she asked, but I didn't have a chance to reply. Natalie was wet already and she slipped my head inside her with ease. My shoulders caught against her pussy-lips for a moment but she pushed harder and I went in all the way to my waist. She gave me a squeeze. My legs weren't lined up perfectly but she just shoved me sideways with her fingers and I was all the way inside her just... like... that. I heard her voice, seemingly far away and muffled, say "Move around, Frankie, I want to feel you."

I wasn't sure exactly what to do. I wish I could say I was a master of oral sex, or of finding the g-spot, but I was just barely competent... and this was a very new perspective. I spread my arms, which was difficult, and kicked with my legs as though I was swimming... she moaned, so I must have done something right. I moved a little more, bending at the waist, and in the process I slipped further into Natalie's vagina. Her slick walls were very hot and twice in ten seconds they would have broken my limbs, clenching, if she hadn't toughened me up beforehand. I became aware of Natalie's pulse, all around me, "wrr-wrr-wrr-wrr" going faster and faster... and then I ran out of air.

Thrashing around, more like a swimmer than ever, I tried to find my way out... and couldn't. I wasn't sure if she was sitting or lying down, or if she'd gotten up and started to do jumping jacks for that matter... I couldn't tell which way was up, which way was out. Natalie's vaginal walls pressed me with the same firm tight pressure from every direction and I couldn't even hear my own grunting over the "wrr-wrr-wrr-wrr." I saw spots in the darkness, then colors, then as I passed out I marveled that I still wasn't afraid.

The next thing I knew I was somewhere very soft that smelled like cheap hair gel- my brand of gel. I was on my pillow. Natalie was looming over me, still a giantess, still naked, looking flushed and a little guilty and entirely adorable. Her hair was wild... one of her hands was propping her up over me and the other was poking at me with the wand. She said, "Good, you're awake."

"I thought I was gonna die. You made me tough but I still needed to breathe. I was gonna die."

Natalie's face was still happy as she said, "You did."

I lay there thinking about that. I hadn't seen any tunnels or bright lights... I'd just gone down, so to speak, for the third time. In a voice that was only allowed to be calm I said, "I think I should be afraid now."

She said, "Later. Now that I know I can bring you back from the dead, I've got a whole new set of experiments in mind."

"Please, Natalie, not now... can we take some time to talk about this? To think about it?"

"I already did, Frankie. You know I'm always thinking. And you know I think fast."

"But-"

"No buts, little man. I love you but this is important... this is in the name of science!"

"I thought it was magic-"

"Science isn't technology, Frankie. You should pay more attention in class. Science is a process you can apply to anything... even, it turns out, magic. Hypothesis, synthesis... all that jazz. Abraxas," that last as she waved the wand at me. I was even smaller now... lying at the bottom of the depression my body had made in the pillow, I was too light to keep it down and I felt myself rising as the cotton pillowcase straightened itself out.

I couldn't really tell how small I was until, helpfully, a ruler came down out of the sky. "LAY STILL," said Natalie's voice, but I couldn't see her face. I could see her fingers and the closest part of the ruler clearly, but her hand was a blur and I couldn't even see where her wrist was. I brought my arms tight against my body and lay stiff as a corpse... and the ruler, which was thicker at the edge than I was, came to rest against me. Natalie said, "EXCELLENT," and then said "ABRAXAS" and a white shape with black behind it moved over me...

Now I was lying at the base of a wood-and-metal cliff. Huge gouges and bends were visible in the metal, which loomed over me like a ledge halfway up that cliff... the wood was pitted and porous. One of my legs went through a gap in the woven linen surface beneath me, got trapped... the sky was white but then it went dark, brown at the edges with lighter shadows in the center. Natalie's voice, a whisper so loud it could crack the heavens, said, "ABRAXAS," and the ruler-cliff was gone... somewhere between her sky-face and my impossibly tiny self, a vast hand held something else now... it looked like a microscope without the base and stand... I didn't know what those were called, but my much smarter girlfriend probably knew all about them. One end of it was above me, a circle of glass ringed by steel fifty feet thick, and I saw it move up and down as she adjusted the focus.

I heard "ABRAXAS" and I was relieved to be six inches tall again. No. Six inches LONG. I had no head, no feet, no limbs, no bones... I was resting in a warm, toasty cover of some kind; it felt crisp and hot against my soft, pink skin. Somehow I could hear a little, but I couldn't see. Natalie said, "How's it feel to be a frank, Frank?" and I knew she had turned me into a hot dog.

Something cool and wet splashed down at one end of me, then burned my skin a little as it was dribbled all the way along me. I tasted, or smelled, mustard. Natalie said, "Looks like I can do anything I want to you, Frank." I felt her teeth close around one end of me, slicing through the bun with as little effort as it took to cut me in two. She chewed and I felt myself break apart and begin to dissolve in her mouth. She swallowed, and all I felt was the part of me that was left. I felt the same, no pain, except that one end of me was ragged and cooling rapidly. Natalie took another bite of me and I realized that it felt good to be chewed, that I could feel pleasure with my "skin" but no pain... and as she swallowed, once again I felt only the half of myself that remained in the bun.

Natalie ate the rest of me quickly, cramming me into her mouth and chewing with greedy noises of pleasure. This time when she swallowed I felt myself go down her throat. In her stomach I felt myself REALLY dissolve now, the powerful acid burning away most of me, and I felt neither pleasure nor pain. My consciousness was fading as my body broke up into tiny disintegrating scraps...

...and I was back in Natalie's hand, six inches and human-shaped again. She said the word and I shrank to half an inch and she held me pinched between her finger and thumb. I felt Natalie's skin rough and warm against my nakedness, saw my room moving around in the distance... she picked up her tank top and slid it on, still holding me, then put me down on the pillow again. I watched her slip on her jeans and sandals. She looked a thousand feet tall, a thousand feet away... she stopped at the mirror by my door and teased her hair for a moment, then rolled her eyes, smiled, and waved the wand at herself while mouthing "Abraxas." Suddenly her hair was perfect, better than when she'd walked in, and she smiled delightedly.

Natalie fished in one of her front jeans pockets and pulled out the locket I'd given her for her birthday. It was a little gold heart on a thin chain; two hundred bucks I hadn't really been able to afford, but she'd liked it so much... she walked toward the bed, standing over me like a tower of pure sex. She flipped open the locket as she picked me up.

Carefully she dropped me into the locket. I lay on a huge photograph, a picture of Natalie and me together, hugging... the hinges creaked as she closed it again, then I felt dizzy as she brought the chain up to her neck. I was just noticing that I could see out through the lacy filigree of the cover when she covered the locket with one hand and said, "Let's go."

She paused at the mirror again and removed her hand. I could see myself, nestled in her cleavage... at least, I could see the golden heart in which she'd imprisoned me. As she walked slowly up the stairs to the kitchen I felt the gold grow warmer around me, conducting her body heat. I could smell her sweat and a little hint of her favorite perfume; I hadn't noticed that before.

A minute later Natalie was behind the wheel of her car, pulling out onto the street.

I shouted, trying to get my girlfriend's attention, but I was too tiny for her to hear me over the sound of the engine. Once she turned on the radio, I had no hope. I could just barely see the world ahead of the car; my point of view was under the upper arc of the steering wheel and over the dashboard. I couldn't see the road but I recognized houses, trees, the top of the monkey bars on an elementary-school playground...

Natalie steered with one hand and fingered the little black wand with the other. She made small "waving" gestures with it, not actually doing anything, just practicing the movement... her stage magic training, her flair for the dramatic. I saw some very familiar windows go by, the upper floor of the building she lived in, but we didn't slow down. The locket tilted around me as she took a sharp turn and I saw an overpass; we were on the highway, heading out of town. I had no idea where we were going.

She said, "You didn't have anything planned for tomorrow, right?"