- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I've decided that, if I'm in a smut contest I'm going to lose, I'd better lose in style- and that includes being done first! Honestly, look at my competition. My usual writing partner Choreo, and motherfucking Rythmear are both in this. While I don't know Thornton as well, he's still got his audience locked down . . . so I'm honestly coming in outgunned and trying anyway.

On Saturday nights when most girls their age would be out at a club or testing their luck with bars, Kat, Ella, and Barbara enjoyed finding houses that were abandoned or had been foreclosed on and just making off with anything fun they found.

Kat, the oldest of the trio by about a year, straddled the line between wild child and organized lady, leading the group through their exploits. Most people in general wound up staring at the back of her head of dyed-blue hair due to how focused she was on things, not people, and while she was rather easily disoriented and only a mildly accomplished athlete, the short young lady honestly intended to pursue a career as a cop . . . after she'd had her fun evading them.

Ella was generally the voice of reason of the group, and she definitely looked it- practical rectangular-frame glasses, her hair pulled back in a ponytail. She would often be on her phone ignoring the fun the other two had with the trial and error of finding their way into their target houses, instead examining the inside with detail once the others got in- she'd done her studying up at the college, but wanted some practical study for work as an architect. 

Redheaded Barbara was a bit of an enigma. On one hand, she was built like an adult equivalent to a Barbie- tall, long-legged, with impressive curves that had many, including her two friends, often drooling, with a happy-go-lucky personality to match. On the other, she was frequently drunk and seemed to enjoy the more criminal aspect of what the trio did, being accomplished at lockpicking and shifting window frames to silently enter the buildings they targeted.

Tonight, they had found an old Victorian manor house by the edge of town that was boarded up and practically calling their names . . .

* * * * * *

"Ooh, a magic book," Ella said sarcastically, waving her hands in circles and making her voice tremble like a ghostly wail. "So spooky! It's so scary . . . I can't . . . give a fuck." She sighed heavily at her friends. "Really? We have a whole fucking house to fuck around in and you guys are focusing on a bullshit book of hocus-pocus."

"Shush," Kat said quickly, reading the huge tome the trio of friends had discovered in the basement of the abandoned manor, poring over the yellowed pages with an inane interest. "Says here that we can chain spells together by splicing the chants using 'toala' . . . hmm. Ooh, a summoning spell!"

"Let me try, let me try!" Bubbly Barbara said excitedly, following Kat's finger to the spell in question. "Ex-key-oh . . . vodka!" She grinned, waiting for a bottle of the named substance to appear in her hand. However, when it didn't appear, she pouted. "It didn't work!"

"Of course it didn't work-" Ella interrupted, adjusting her glasses up her nose as she went to explain that magic wasn't real.

"You did it wrong!" Kat interrupted. "First, it says you need to be holding the book. Second, you said it wrong. It's Excieo. Like so," She grinned, clutching the book with one hand and holding the other palm-up, expectantly. "Excieo Whiskey!" She said clearly, and suddenly a bottle of the named substance appeared in her open hand. 

"I'll be damned," Ella purred, looking between her friends with a grin of intent. "It does work."

Barbara, of course, quickly grabbed the book for herself to use the spell- "Excieo Tequila!" A bottle of tequila materialized in her grip, and the gleefully grinning girl set it down to use the spell again: "Excieo Vodka! Excieo-"

"Okay," Kat giggled, grabbing the book back, "now that we know we can get more later, let's do some drinking. Excieo Shot Glasses!" A set of a dozen shot glasses appeared in her hand, and the short bluenette let loose with an idea: "We'll have a magic drinking game! Each time we could think of a sexual way to use a spell, we take a shot. We take turns reading from the book, or we can take a shot to get out of our turn reading."

"My turn to start!" Barbara laughed, tossing her fiery red hair back as she grabbed the book. "Okay. This simple enchantment grants an electrical aura around a selected target," she read aloud, and all three girls took a shot.

"Too easy, too easy," Ella grinned, pulling her jet-black hair back. "Next one," she said as Kat poured another round for everyone. "This spell conjures strong cables to subdue beasts, birds, and fish of any variety." Kat and Ella each simultaneously blushed and downed a glass. 

"Alright, my turn," Kat grinned, "This enchantment increases the speed of any creature or object." Kat proceeded to do that shot alone. "Oh, come on, I can't be the only one!" She yelled, embarrassed she took that shot alone.

The game continued this way for nearly two hours, all three girls getting at least heavily buzzed, with kink-minded Kat getting downright drunk . . . which was probably the point of the game in the first place. Eventually, however, it came down to near the end of the book, where the curses lay . . . 

"My-my turn," Barbara stammered, slurring her words with all the alcohol in her system. "This curse makes the affected lose intelligence gradually whilst walking . . ." As none of the girls took a drink, she sighed. "another dud. Damn."

"It seems like there's some magus who hates politicians," Ella grinned wolfishly as she took the book. "This curse shrinks the affected to a tenth their size," she read, before taking a shot.

"Wait wait," Kat frowned, her head swimming. "Wh-what can you do with a sh- a shni- a shkr- a curse that makes people little?" She slurred. "Wooden you wanna make stuff bigger?" She asked, giggling on the word "bigger".

"Here, let me show you," Ella purred, definitely aroused now. "Alucita," she bespectacled ravenette giggled, pointing a free hand at her friends. Kat and Barbara immediately dwindled to just over six inches high apiece, and Ella's mouth began to water. "You're so tiny now . . . I could do anything I wanted with you. It's that kind of power that makes a curse like this sexy . . . that, plus now I could make you my own personal sex toys with very little effort . . . actually . . ." Ella bit her lip, and reached a hand down to little Barbara. 

"Wh-whoa, hey," Barbara stammered, unable to come up with a coherent statement as she stared at Ella's body at building size compared to herself, frightened by the huge intellectual's wide, aroused grin. And then, as Ella hiked up her skirt and pulled her panties down around her knees, Barbara shrieked in fear. "No, please Ella, stop, no, no NOOOO!"

However, Ella wasn't listening to anyone but herself, panting in pleasure as she plunged Barbara headfirst into herself. "F-fight me," Ella moaned as she slowly pushed the six-and-a-half-inch girl's entire body within her pussy already dampened by the game they'd been playing and Ella's own active imagination. "Fight my fucking cunt, you stupid bitch," the ravenette panted, her glasses sliding down her nose as she clenched her thighs desperately together.

Kat, even drunk as she was, recognized the danger she was in and ran away as best she could, climbing into a crack in the wall to escape her apparently psychotic friend. Her long blue tresses snagged on splinters and random nails in the wall, but she bit back tears and yelps to try to get far enough in that Ella wouldn't be able to reach her. She climbed and struggled and fled, hearing all of Ella's increasingly loud cries of bliss as Barbara fought for her life against the crushing force . . . and the bluenette whispered a prayer as she heard Ella's orgasmic scream, hoping beyond hope that her tall, busty friend had survived in good enough shape that Ella might just sleep off this power high.

"Aaah, that was fantastic," Ella sighed, looking around for Kat to play with her, too . . . Barbara had put up a good fight, but she was either dead or unconscious and the ravenette didn't feel like pulling the redhead out to check. "Gone," Ella growled as she realized Kat had escaped . . . until she realized she still had the book. "Okay, Kat, wanna play some cat and mouse?" She taunted. "Despite your name, you'll be the mouse in this little game . . . and I think you know what cats do with mice." She laughed, enjoying threatening her little blue-haired friend. "If you give yourself up, I'll play nice . . . you have ten seconds. Nine . . . Eight . . ."

Kat continued to flee, realizing that Ella had no idea where she was. Above her head was a split in the wood, she could get out of the house entirely! 

"Seven . . . Six . . ." Ella continued, her grin growing crueler as she continued.

Kat pulled herself up and out- she was home free! She sprinted across the back yard of the huge manor, making a beeline down the hill to the little radio news station they'd seen on the way up. It would take her all night, and she'd have to avoid taking breaks, but Ella was unlikely to follow her outside.

"Five . . . Four . . . Three," Ella continued, picking up the spellbook single-handedly to cast her next spell.

Kat was already breathing heavily, but she dared not stop. Her lungs burning, her legs feeling like jelly, and her stomach not agreeing with all this physical activity, however, the teeny bluenette tripped over her own feet and threw up on herself. "Please . . . no . . ." She murmured weakly.

"Two . . . One . . . You fucked yourself, Kat," Ella growled, before carefully enunciating the spell combination: "Alucita toala Excieo Kat!"

One moment, Kat was facedown on cold gravel, crying to herself in the dark . . . the next, she was sobbing in horror, on her back in Ella's warm, damp palm. She was so tiny, so absolutely insignificant that the ravenette's eyes scrutinizing her were each larger than her body. "Wh-why . . . why are you doing this . . . we're friends," Kat sobbed, desperate to appeal to the reason that must still reside with her bespectacled best friend. 

"Squeak squeak to you, too, little mouse," Ella laughed, the scent of alcohol on her breath washing over her miniscule captive like a humid heat wave. "I gave you a chance, you know. At this size, you're going to drown in the very booze you helped put in my belly . . . and I'm gonna masturbate to the thought," she whispered, making Kat's blood run cold. "I've always wanted to eat a itty-bitty bitch . . . the fact that it's you makes it that much better," she confided.

Kat struggled to her feet, preferring to fling herself to the ground and die on her own terms rather than become Ella's snack . . . but the palm beneath her tilted, sending her into the abyss of the intelligent girl's hungering maw with minimal effort. With a single wet gulp on Ella's part . . . Kat was gone, her last words that anyone could hear being "YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE!"

"Yeeeeeessss," Ella sighed, following through on her threat and playing with herself as she could feel tiny Kat fighting her throat. "So good . . ." And, as her muscles' contractions roused broken Barbara to struggle once more, the ravenette curled her legs possessively around the book. It was definitely something she'd keep. She supposed it was hypocritical to do so with something she'd urged her friends to leave alone . . .

But, she mused, who would know that but her?

Chapter End Notes:

Ta-da!

Now, if you liked, leave a review so I can win the competition!