- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This was written in exactly two hours and three minutes.

The three keywords were:

>butt, vore (with burps involved, naturally), and SJW

Scenarios involving radical feminists shrinking men has been given flack in the giantess community recently because it discredits the feminist movement and paints a negative image of equality. I totally get that, but it's an interesting world to write in and I'm working on the follow-up to this story already. Sorry. I write in all sorts of worlds and have no intent on stopping. What I write about doesn't at all reflect my world views. Please send all complaints about this tale to: No@no.no

The Girl from S.W.A.T.r. was written in early June and contains a BBW sized giantess, unaware and aware micro vore, butt crushing, a new world order, and multiple perspectives. Humor is slightly present in the text but the main basis of this entire scenario is the real joke.
---

Rebekah or… however the hell she spelled it… was quickly becoming a bad influence on Nicky.  Anon had been dating her for the better part of a year and things were going swimmingly well despite his, well...

>circumstances.

Men were being downsized to a multitude of different heights. It was some virus that only attacked Y chromosomes or something. It’d didn’t make any sense and Anon wasn’t studious enough to give it too much forethought but all in all he was a ‘fortunate’ case; dialing in at a rather impressive three inches. Other’s heights ranged from 2.5 inches or so to nearly microscopic- - it was a real pity for their loved ones and a catastrophe for political figures. The shift in society’s power was beginning to make itself more skewed and more apparent and then THEY started showing up. I believe that’s a decent enough way to segway into Rebekah’s introduction.

‘Bekkah’, as she preferred to be called, was a Second Wave Activist of Tiny Rights- - Or at least when it was convenient enough to be one. She did everything she could to blog and rally up support for the wrong that they’d been subjected to but her hypocritical actions and mannerisms served only to discredit everything she stood for and only reinforced the second-class citizenship of tinies. These annoying ideals slowly began to seep into the mind of Anon’s poor, naïve Nicole.

Things weren’t too out of the ordinary for a Tuesday. Nicky was ‘busy’ watching television with her feet propped up in a relaxed fashion on the coffee table and Rebekah was right beside her stealing glances at the television screen between her frenzied typing on Tumblr. She was no doubt in another debate she had no business being involved in: a hobby she called her 'natural calling'. Passively continuing to wedge herself between Nicole and Anon’s relationship, the tiny boyfriend was on the middle cushion directly between them with very little room for comfort; truly an allegory for their current status. Squeezed between the top of Nicole’s toned upper thigh and the large (so-called “voluptuous”) backside of Rebekah that was spilling out of her ill-fitting sweatpants, more than anything he just wanted her to leave.

As her stomach rumbled fiercely, Rebekah was reminded of one of the reason’s she’d invited herself over that evening.

“Hey, I’ve got this new organic protein junk I want you to try! It’s fucking wild! I’ll be right back!”

Not waiting for a reply or affirmation, Rebekah stated all this just a bit too loudly given the closeness of the two of them.

“Uhh, okay, cool!” Nicky's politeness made her a bit of a doormat.

With a massive affirmative creak from the couch, no doubt sighing in relief, the massive brunette made her way towards the kitchen and left the couple alone for just a brief moment.

“Nicky, please…” Anon began to start again only to be silenced and shut down immediately.

“You two just need to get along and tough it out,” she whispered in a harsh tone. “She’s my best friend and I love BOTH of you. I mean, we’re all fighting for tiny rights so you at least have that in common. Make this work for me, babe. Make this work for us!”

  Ignoring any other rebuttal he offered, Anon was forced to sit in silence again, sighing in frustration. “They’re going to be the death of me…”

As if to confirm his thoughts, the heavy heeled steps of Rebekah echoed throughout the two-bedroom apartment’s hardwood floors and she stood in front of Nicole beaming with an expected sort of look. With the hand that wasn’t constantly open-palming her laptop, Rebekah shoves a yogurt-like container in Nicole’s face.

“TRY. THIS.”

  Lowering herself back down slowly to make herself comfortable on the couch again (right next to her bestest friend), Anon’s world immediately was overcast in shadow and immediately went dark.

“What are you even trying to feed me? It looks like… pudding with sprinkles.” Nicole posed inquisitively.

“It’s awesome, I swear. It’s sponsored by S.W.A.T.r. and we always snack on them during meetings. It’s supposed to be like, the purest way to get protein and the woman with the gauges and Clinton button at the counter told me that it’ll strengthen your aura, reduce wrinkles, and…”

Nicole had already begun to tune her out. Grabbing the plastic spoon attached to the cellophane keeping the lid together, Nicky grabbed her first spoonful of the bizarre ‘protein’ dish.

---

From Jack’s perspective, very little made sense. He was wadding in a pool of viscous material in an all encompassing cold, and dark. He heard voices from either side of him screaming for help but without being able to move himself, there was very little he could do about it. The thick pool of tasteless syrup that ensnared them all began to move and the temperature began to rise only slightly. As the walls above them parted and a powerful light blinded them open its removal, he’d realized that he’d have rather preferred to have stayed in the dark.

---

Placing the spoon into the pudding-like substance just felt weird to Nicky. The gelatinous give, the bizarre color and assorted dotted flecks in it didn’t appear very appetizing. But, in an effort to accommodate Bekkah once again, she’d go ahead and try it as not to dissapoint or insult her offering. Inverting the spoon and slowly placing it upon her tongue in a slow downward motion, Nicole was surprised to find it rather fruity and just a hint… salty? It was odd. Maybe the second spoonful would be better...

---

The giant pink wave of flesh was coming closer and closer at an alarming pace and crashing was imminent. A thin rope of saliva made itself visible stretching from the bottom of the giant woman’s lip to the roof of her mouth. “Why didn’t the S.W.A.T.r. women allow them to protest with the others that went free? Why was he just… food now?” These thoughts were ultimately deemed useless as the gelatinous spoon filled with hundred of fellow shrunken men found its way into her mouth immediately drowning a majority of the victims and leaving the few remaining survivors to be pulled into her cavernous mouth to brave themselves against the abyss that was her stomach.

---

The second, third, fourth… hell, every spoonful of this weird gunk was phenomenal! For once, Rebekah had made a pretty good recommendation! Nicole could see herself buying these in the future once she’d finished this cup out.

“Whoa, slow down, speedy. I said you could TRY it. Let me have some! I DID buy it y’know.”

As Rebekah sat up a bit to reach for the plastic container, Anon was given a brief reprieve from the torture that was being sat upon by the obese Tumblrite’s right cheek. Air pooled its way into his lungs and without waiting a second, he rushed for the other side of the couch… to no avail. The leather material had conformed to Bekkah’s weight and an unsurpassable crater trapped him in place. The shadow reintroduced itself to him.

With the spoon of men slowly heading for her mouth, the rumbling in Bekkah’s stomach finally relented in the form of a series of gaseous expulsions

“Urrrp! Hehehe…” Bekkah could be a bit manly at times but Nicky thought is was humourous.

“You’re so fucking gross, sometimes, Bekkah, I swear to God.”

---

Having been warmed by the departure from the refrigerator, the tiny captives found themselves introduced to an entirely new extreme. The warm, rancid blast of Bekkah's belched air caused a minor ripple of heat to engulf every tiny body atop the spoon. Elliott puked on the spot at the realization that the odor emitted was the digested remains of his fellow men his size and bubbly carbonation from her Mountain Dew ®  Live Wire ™. The second expulsion of gas was in the form of a fart. Inaudible and rather odorless to the normal sized company of Nicky, the explosion of methane may as well have been a mustard gas trench for Anon trapped beneath her blubbery folds. Eyes streaking with tears, he just wanted to die in embarrassment.

“She doesn’t even realize I’m down here!”

---

Having so graciously allowed Nicole to have the last few spoons of the S.W.A.T.r. sponsored protein mixture, the well-mannered blonde’s curiosity got the best of her and she began to inspect the nutrition information of the delightful snack…

“What the- - Bekkah, Oh my God- -“ Nicole's face spelled out a horrified expression.

“What is it?” she inquired, eyes unmoved from the computer screen.

“This stuff is… There’s… There’s little MEN in here! I don’t get it. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. I thought our group protected the shrunken people!! Why are you eating them and sponsoring this terrible thing?! I’m going.. I'm going to be sick...”

“Shit, did I seriously leave that part out?” Bekkah mused in a deadpan tone. “It’s not that big of a deal. Those are tinies like the ones we’re supposed to be protecting, of course. Men of all sorts of backgrounds got shrunk but these are different.”

Nicole seemed understandably unconvinced. “What the hell does that even mean? Different how?”

“Those are conservative cis-white male tinies.”

Rebekah took a moment to giggle uncontrollably and began to explain further. “We don’t support them at all. Disposing of them in a way that behooves womankind and the rights of men that fight for our cause is the natural way for them to go and a symbol for the tiny men that we DO stand for that we’re on their side completely because we fight for the RIGHT things."

 Nicole's expression remained unconvinced.

"It’ll all make sense once Hilary tops the charts this next week. Where’s your lame ass tiny boyfriend, anyway? We should probably explain this all to him before he thinks we’re cannibals or against him or something. Besides, he’s either for or against us right?” 

 

 

Upon hearing the muffled explanation of the horror's transpiring above, Anon seriously contemplated whether or not he even wanted survive and silently elected to succumb to death beneath Rebekah's globular rear. If Nicky began thinking like this, would living even be worth it? As the weight above was lifted, the tiny man was met with amused cackles from both Rebekah and Nicole... What could even happen next?

[Muffled Roundabout plays in the distance]