- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi all, 

I'm sorry I can't write regularly but I don plan to continue this story as I have the time. This chapter contains male content so if you don't enjoy that this chapter won't appeal to you!

Allie blushed as she looked towards the monitor, worrying she may have been caught in the middle of her naughty behavior. She noticed the monitor was all black, but she could hear sounds coming from the computer speakers. She listened closer, hearing this strange squelching sound repeating over and over. 

Squalllckk Squallllck Squalllckk Squallllck

“Hnnnnnnn fuck,” a voice moaned through the speakers, “Stop before I cum”.

The sound of a voice piqued Allie’s interest and she watched intently as moments later the monitor brightened from its darkness. As the video lightened the camera focused, and a gigantic throbbing cockhead consumed the center of the screen. As more light shown on the camera Allie could make out what seemed to be enormous rows of teeth on the upper and lower parts of the screen, but this only lasted a second before the Goddess’s mouth closed and darkness once again filled the screen.

“Mmmm not yet baby,” a girl’s voice boomed through quick flashes of light, “He hasn’t had enough fun yet.”

The monitor once again brightened, this time the screen filling with the sight of an enormous ballsack which crept closer and closer. The camera hastily turned to the side, showing a glimpse of a plump tongue floor leading out to the fleshy inner wall of the Goddess’s mouth and two rows of pearly white molars before the monitor was once again engulfed in darkness. The sounds of sensual sucking came from the speakers, intermittently interrupted by overbearing moans of the Goddess as she continued to pleasure the Giant. A soft pop rang from the speakers as the camera lightened showing the larger than life testicle hanging just outside the Goddess’s mouth. A moment passed before the camera lurched forward, the Giant’s manhood passing overhead until the crack of his well-toned ass centered on screen. It grew ever closer until the camera collided with the Giant’s skin as the Goddess pressed her tongue against his underside. The subtle sound of her tongue sliding along his skin emanated from the speakers as she ran her tongue from his asshole along his taint and to the underside of his balls. Light briefly filled the screen as she flicked her tongue off the Giant’s sack before repositioning to lick his taint again. Allie watched as this repeated for several minutes, entranced by the sensual show she had stumbled upon. She was extremely aroused, subconsciously grinding her womanhood into the arm of the chair as the tiny man struggled in the now-soaked gusset of her panties.

“I want you to fuck me hard before you cum in my mouth,” the Goddess’s voice once again boomed.

A moment later Allie heard the sound of the Giant grunting followed by an oof from the Goddess as the camera rambled about. Shortly after it steadied Allie could see the sheets of the bed beyond the open mouth as the Goddess was bent over the edge of the bed.

“Wait, I don’t know abou- Oh!” the voice of the Goddess boomed before her mouth snapped shut. Dim light filled her cavernous mouth as she grimaced, sucking air through her clenched teeth.

“Unnnnh, oh Goddd,” she moaned, a nervous tone in her voice. She started breathing in short, quick bursts for some time before Allie heard the loud thwap of the Giant’s body colliding with the Goddess.  

Thwap thwap thwap thwap

The sound of the Giant pounding against the Goddess radiated from the speakers, only overshadowed by her moaning. Her once nervous tone was now replaced by lustful moaning as the pounding grew more intense.

“Unnnnh yesss, fuck my asss,” the Goddess cried out.

“Ahh fuck I’m so close,” the Giant said through heavy breathing as the sound of the pounding stopped.

The camera turned, now facing the ceiling for a brief second before panning down to the enormous pale tits of Goddess. Allie watched the Giant overhead as he squeezed some lube in between her cleavage. As the goddess spread the lube about the Giant repositioned her at the edge of the bed with his throbbing cock just below her luscious tits before leaning dominantly over her.

The Goddess held her mouth open with her tongue slightly out, patiently waiting for the Giant’s thrust. The camera centered on her enormous tits which she held smushed together with her hands. Moments later the Giant thrust his hips forward, his cock sliding briefly along the Goddess’s chest before penetrating her fleshy cleavage. Allie saw the cock head erupt from the between the pale tits before colliding with the camera as the Goddess sensually worked her tongue along the underside of the cock. There was a soft pop, then light flooded in once again allowing Allie to see the enormous cock head retreat between the mountainous tits for a moment before rocketing out from between them once again. The thrusts continued for some time before Allie saw the throbbing cock head come to rest on the Goddess’s tongue.

“Unnnh fuckkkkk,” the Giant grunted as he finally released his load.

The gigantic slit of the throbbing cock rested menacingly towards the bottom of the screen before lurching upwards as it exploded a line of thick cum along the Goddess’s tongue. The monitor hazed as the now cum-engulfed camera shifted back and forth with the Goddess’s tongue while she worked out the rest of the Giant’s massive orgasm. For some time Allie could not see much on the screen, for the camera was now surrounded by a pool of thick cum.

“I can feel him swimming around in it,” the Goddess giggled as she played with the huge load in her mouth.

“Good, that means the string dissolved,” the Giant said, clearly out of breath.

“Well I think he’s had enough fun,” the Goddess gurgled.

Allie heard a loud gulp and watched the dark screen as she imagined the helpless tiny soaked in cum sliding down the Goddess’s throat into her awaiting stomach. She had worked herself into a sexual frenzy and unknowingly was oozing all over the arm of the chair when she was startled by the sound of a knock at the door..

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed! I have some plans in mind for coming chapters, but feel free to let me know things you'd like to see.