[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Brandon had tried his best trying to impress his new boss, Kiki, but he screws up every job she gives him. Today, the construction manager has a new job for him; one that he has no choice to succeed at.

 

*I recently realized that there is a lack of giantess stories involving construction workers, so here's one that I've crafted. Hope you all enjoy!


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Middle Age (50+), Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Muscle, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3435 Read: 9618
Published: July 10 2016 Updated: July 10 2016

1. Chapter 1 by tyeight [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3435 words)

So about a week ago, I tried to search some giantess stories where the giantess was a construction worker. It seems like the perfect scenario: tomboyish, fit women working long hours under the blazing sun. Part of this new craving stems from a few old Toejac clips that centered around one of his actors named Kiki; specifically, they were clips of her getting home from work and taking off her boots. Though there's no giantess content in the clips themselves, as a sock fetishist, I still found them to be pretty enjoyable.

Anyway, I was kinda surprised to see that there was nothing coming up in Google, so, out of boredom, I decided to write one myself. It's my first story in a long time and I know it's kinda short, so feel free to leave me some feedback.

 

Note that the main character (Kiki) is southern, so keep in mind that I tried to reflect that in some of her dialogue. Shout-out to Toejac for the inspiration and I hope you all enjoy!