- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been awhile since I have updated this story. Please rate and review if you'd like to see it continue.

 


Weeks rolled by with me trying to figure out any solution to growing our supply for the special and intricate ingredient. Kay's original plan to mass market this shrinking drug had fallen through despite all my attempts to solve it. The supply just wasn't there. They weren't able to recreate the plant's environment outside of the amazon for some reason and because of it, there was no way to produce both the drug needed to shrink and regrow a person. In fact, because of the limited supply, Kay had graciously grown me back to a more manageable height of 4'6'' until a solution could be reached. She still needed me to work as I knew all aspects of the business at this point.

She had put me back to work in the office with our other colleagues, but we never mentioned anything we had been through or the details of her side project to the others. She knew the power she had over me. My career, my happiness, and frankly my safety were all controlled by Kay. Any move I could make to cross her or uncover her secrets would jeopardize one or all of those realities. As I worked through several legal documents, I began to wonder if I could ever escape my predicament.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I could already tell by the aggressiveness of the knocks that it was Kay. She impatiently threw open the door and then immediately closed it behind her, ensuring that it was shut. I was puzzled and unsure what the urgency was. Normally she made me walk to her office to discuss things, so this was unusual.

"Ben. I have some exciting news." She said, looking at me with a subtle grin. "I think we found a solution for our supply problem."

"Oh. Great!" I replied, pretending to be excited for her, even though I still wasn't thrilled about her side business or the effects it had on my life.

"Yes it is. Now I'm gonna need you on a plane with me. We are flying to the laboratory down in South America."

I was a bit shocked and taken back by her request. "Oh. Uh. When did you want me?"

"In an hour."

"Ok, but I haven't packed anything or seen if?" I explained before being interrupted yet again.

"I don't care. The car will be here soon and you are coming with me. It's not an option. Do you understand?" Her words weren't a surprise, but that didn't make things any better. "Make sure you bring your special briefcase, okay?"

Before I could even respond, Kay rushed out of the door and down to her office. I immediately grabbed the suitcase she was referring to which held all the materials related to Transalta and hurried out to meet Kay at the car. A large black sedan pulled up and we both hopped in. Kay was on the phone with someone, going over the details of our arrival.

"Yes, we'll be there by this evening. Please get our accommodations set up for the night."

I stared blankly out the window while being dragged along for the ride. When we finally arrived at the airport, we were directed towards the private planes for boarding. To my surprise, a private jet was awaiting. I was a bit shocked Kay even owned one.

"You have a private jet?" I questioned as we approached the luxury plane.

No, it's one of our clients. He said I can use it anytime. Let's just say I've gotten him out of some precarious situations in the past."

We sat across from each other getting comfortable when Kay finally made light of the situation. "Hey sorry for the rush. It was just important we left ASAP so we could get this going. I only heard the news about an hour before telling you. I need you to be here for some of the legal dealings and documents before we hash out the product."

"Ok. Do I need to prep anything for this?"

"No." She said, unbuckling her heels. "The only thing you're currently responsible for is making sure I'm comfortable during this flight."

Kay discarded her enormous shoes to the side, and looked back at me. I wasn?t exactly sure of what she wanted from me, but her obvious hints gave me an idea.

"I don"t have anywhere to rest my feet," she said, pointing to the ground in front of her. "You don't mind, do you?"

I gauged the distance between her and the chairs across from her, which seemed close enough for her to use as a foot rest. She didn't need me. As humiliating as it was, I knew better than to argue with Kay no matter how absurd the demand was. It was always worse to disobey. I quickly put myself on the ground before her and placed myself on all fours, offering my back as a make-shift footrest for my amazon boss. Kay immediately placed a foot on my back, burying her heel somewhere in my upper lumbar before crossing the other foot over her ankle. The weight of just her legs was enough to make my muscles tense up. I wasn't sure how long she wanted me to remain a footrest, but hopefully it wasn't for too long. While I wondered how long I could hold my position, Kay resumed reading the contents of her phone while gently fidgeting her feet back and forth across my back. The subtle motions were enough to rock my body side to side despite trying to remain as still as possible for her.

"Thanks, Ben. That's perfect." She remarked, while sliding further down into her chair. With the extra reach, Kay bent her knees a bit and planted both of her soles squarely onto my back, increasing the weight I was holding up by an unbearable amount. I let out an audible grunt in distress.

She continued fidgeting, kneading her feet into my back repeatedly. Each time her foot pressed down, it felt like an entire person was sitting on me and my arms would give out at any moment. I struggled to maintain my posture, and I knew she could most likely feel my arms quivering in exhaustion as she continued her torturous movements. Just as I was about to give in, Kay snuck a foot under my shirt, and pressed her warm sole onto my lower back. Meanwhile the toes of her accompanying foot sifted through my hair. The interaction was regrettably making me aroused and I could feel something brewing between my legs. Honestly, it had been some time since Kay had even touched me with her feet. Work had been so busy for the both of us that she hadn't been hovering over or around me like usual, although she never failed to keep tabs on me.

"Remember when I could cover your entire body with my foot?" She asked. "It's been awhile since I've even toyed with you. Haven't you missed these big ol' feet?"

Kay slowly increased the pressure on my back as if she were measuring the exact amount of force it would take to make me collapse. I couldn't even respond to her question since I was struggling to maintain my composure. However, it didn't take long before Kay applied enough pressure to cause my arms to buckle and for her feet to smush me into the ground. Despite my collapse, Kay was relentless. She continued squashing me into the ground, driving the air from my lungs and pain into my back. Clearly she was enjoying her power move at my body's expense.

"I guess not." She said, answering her own question. "I hope you are comfortable down there, because it's gonna be a long flight."

I could feel her feet settle once more on top of me body before bouncing them rapidly up and down. I remained silent and looked away from her, not wanting to protest and cause more tension. I closed my eyes and tried to think of all the exciting things I might see in Brazil and eventually I was able to fall asleep.

--

When I awoke from my sleep, I was reminded of my place on the floor. Kay's feet were no longer on my back, and rather they could be seen in eyeshot on the other side of the plane where she was grabbing coffee from the counter. She had changed into some slippers, leggings, and a loose sweater. Clearly she had decided to get into more comfy clothes while I was knocked out cold on the floor. She must have seen my eyes open and quickly walked over and stood above me.

"You want some coffee, Ben?" She asked while rubbing her foot against me as thought to shake me awake. "Might need something to wake you up since you've been asleep for basically the entire flight.?

"Oh. No thanks. How far are we anyways?" I asked.

"Well, I believe we should be landing shortly actually. The pilot just requested that we put on our seatbelts. I just wanted to grab a quick drink beforehand."

I slowly rose to my feet and made it to the nearest seat before buckling myself in. My body was extremely stiff from being on the floor, but my mind surprisingly felt fresh. I glanced at my watch and calculated for the local time. It was actually going to be around 9pm when we arrived. Maybe I would go to a local bar his first night, I thought. This might be the only time I get to see any local life while I was here. I hadn't even asked Kay how long we'd be here, but assumed it wouldn't be for long. I stared out the window, daydreaming of the night when suddenly my chair rocked from the impact of the plane hitting the tarmac. We had arrived.

I glanced over at Kay who was once again buried in her work phone and then back up at the pilot who was chatting with the co-pilot as the plane came to a final halt. They made once last announcement of our arrival before Kay shot up towards the nearest exit. She awkwardly ducked through the entryway as the private stairs led us down to the pavement where a back Mercedes limo awaited our arrival. A man was already loading our bags, and I could see him staring from the corner of his eyes as Kay's massive form entered the vehicle. I soon followed her into the car and shut the door behind me. The blacked out windows made visibility inside rather hard during the night, but it wasn't important given we were only driving to the hotel.

After about 15 minutes, the car finally arrived at a fancy hotel where we were met by a hostess at the front who guided us inside. Kay rolled her giant suitcase until it crashed into mine abruptly and then looked back at me as she followed the hostess inside.

"Can you take mine up to the room. I am in room 810 and you are in 812. I'll meet you up there." She said casually before walking away, leaving me with a suitcase bigger than I was.

The suitcase's handle was the same height if not slightly taller than my own head. I awkwardly grabbed it and pulled it down until it propped onto two wheels, allowing me to roll it while pulled from the handle. I pushed and kicked my own in front of me as I ungraciously made my way into the elevator with our baggage. I punched the button for floor eight, which happened to be the highest floor in the hotel. At least I would have a view of the town we were in, I thought to myself. When the doors opened, a woman appeared in front of me and noticed the predicament I was in with the suitcases. Although not much taller, she was probably around 5' and she was extremely pretty.

"Hello! I am your floor concierge. Can I grab that for you?" She offered, gesturing to Kay's luggage.

With zero objection, I wheeled the case over, allowing her to take it to the room.

"This goes to room 810. Thanks!" I informed her, making sure it was in fact, Kay's room.

"Where are you coming from?" She asked.

"We just flew in from America. It's my first time in Brazil actually. Or anywhere in South America now that I'm thinking about it."

"You'll love it. It's a beautiful place. If you need any suggestions for anything, don't hesitate to ask. I'll be here until the early morning." She offered while wheeling Kay's bag's into her room.

"That's great, thank you?" I paused, realizing I didn't catch her name.

My look of confusion elicited a response from the young girl who filled the gap. "Gia? my name is Gia."

"Thanks, Gia."

Our conversation was cut short as a familiar presence entered the room. It was hard to mistake Kay for anyone else given her size and the way she carried herself. She entered the room and immediately called for my attention. She snapped her fingers several times and glanced around the room, as though determining whether it met her standards or not. Her gaze then lowered towards me.

"I went ahead and order a masseuse to come up and work these knots out of my back. That flight was a tad too long for me."

"Oh gotcha. I will leave you be." I responded, assuming she wanted some privacy.

"Actually, if you could hang around, that would be great. I'd like to go over some logistics for tomorrow before we head to our meeting. I just wanna touch on some if the details tonight." She glanced over to Gia who was still standing there most likely in awe from Kay's impressive stature. "And you are..?"

"Gia." She repeated once more. "I am your floor concierge. If you need anything, you can?"

Kay immediately interrupted her, "Oh well there is in fact something you can help me with. My back is super tight and I'm having a hard time bending over. Would you mind removing my slippers so I can lay down and relax? Normally I'd make Ben do it, but since you offered, I figured I'd give him a break."

The immense lawyer took a seat on the bed, bringing the two closer to eye level, and presented Gia with a slightly elevated foot. The floor concierge had no objection to Kay's request, whether out of fear for Kay or obligation to her job, and immediately crouched to one knee, reaching for the oversized slipper. I made the decision to avoid gawking and hurried to grab the briefcase, which was still near the entrance of the door, before returning to watch the show. Gia had removed both slippers, allowing Kay to slide back and onto the bed.

"Socks too, please." Kay said, wiggling her socked feet once more.

I watched as Gia slowly peeled the socks up Kay's lengthy soles, revealing her milky white arches once more. She tossed the socks to the side and then looked back to Kay. ?There you go.?

"Thank you. That's much better." Kay said politely before sliding back further onto the bed while stretching out her bare and naked feet, which hung far over the end of the bed. "Now if you could leave and watch for my masseuse."

Gia wasted no time in leaving for her post once more, most likely thankful that she didn?t have to be around Kay any longer. Unfortunately for me, I was stuck in the room with Kay to discuss further business. At this point, I couldn't imagine something that was necessary to discuss right this moment. My eyes scanned the room, noting that Gia was still at the entrance in discussion with someone. I leaned an ear in her direction, in an attempt to eavesdrop.

"Hi, yes I can fo that. Are you sure the masseuse can't make it?" She questioned.

The voice on the other side was indiscernible , but I knew Kay wasn't going to be happy with her cancelled service. Gia returned with a large wrapped present and a letter. She gently set it on the floor next to Kay's bed and handed her a letter. Kay was already displeased, having overheard some of the conversation at the front door.

"They said to read the letter first, and that they are sorry about the last second massage cancellation. If you need anything, just ?" she was interrupted.

"Just let you know. Yes I am aware." Kay snapped, clearly agitated.

Gia nodded and left silently once more, this time shutting the door behind her. Kay shredded the letter cover with one quick swipe of her finger and slid the enclosed letter from its sleeve. She squinted to read the text and then looked back at the ground. I myself was curious to see what was inside, but didn't dare insist anything from Kay in her current mood. Kay laughed and then looked to me.

"Dear Mrs. Sharpe. It is unfortunate, but we have asked that your massage appointment be canceled. We think you'll be more pleased with the gift given, than a massage. Please keep the contents private from anyone outside your party. We will see you soon.

- Supplier de Transalta "

Having finished reading, Kay threw her legs to the side of the bed and studied the large gift to the side of her bed. It was nearly the same height of the bed, and was squarish in shape. She looked to me, meeting my own eyes and evident curiosity.

"Well. This could be some sort of booby trap or it could be a delightful gift. What do you think, Ben" Maybe you should open it.' She laughed.

Her words were nothing more than a joke as she fearlessly ripped the package open to reveal what was inside. To her surprise, two tiny humans, no more than a foot tall, were encased inside within a glass box. Kay's eyes lit up and a smile crept across her face as she reached for yet another letter placed on the top of the container. Repeating the process once more, Kay read the contents of the second message and then glared at the two inside who were cowering fearfully in a corner.

"We hope you enjoy your stay. These two were caught sabotaging crops for our new drug, and we thought it may be best if you decide their punishment. As you can see, we trialed some of our newly created pharmaceuticals on them. May they serve you as needed."

Kay read the words aloud for me and the two shrunken beings to hear. I wasn't sure they even understood what she was saying. They appeared to be indigenous people and it was very possible that they spoke little to no English. Regardless of their tongue, they had definitely fucked with the wrong person. Kay was staring down at the box, when she ripped off the lid, startling the two inside. The tiny beings stood up and huddled closer together, fearing what was to come.

Chapter End Notes:

Reminder to rate and review.