- Text Size +
I made my way to the chair across from Kay with my eyes still fixed on the shrunken Molly. She was so petite now and it was bizarre seeing it all from the "giant's" perspective. I was probably three times her height and much more than that in terms of mass. She was basically a toy, although a large toy to me; to Kay, she was just a doll. I eagerly hopped onto the elevated chair, bringing me nearer to the petite Molly and the giantess at the table. Kay must have noticed my infatuation with the small girl and immediately voiced her discovery.

"Hard not to stare, huh? You feel powerful don't you? I mean look at her, she's so small. Not even the size of my foot." She said, lifting her bare feet to the table only to set them down on each side of Molly.

The member in my pants stirred at the sight of the small girl being dwarfed by Kay's feet. Molly's head only came up to the base of Kay's toes, which wiggled in delight above her. The shrunken women took a few instinctual steps backwards as the giant feet hovered over her, but Kay's feet followed as thought there were a rope attached between them. Her back pedaling became more frantic when she eventually lost her foot on a pen that was laying on the table. She fell backwards, landing on her butt, but she still remained in retreat as she continued to slide herself away. Kay's toes lowered down to their fallen victim until the tip of her big toes were just in front of Molly.

"You don't like my feet, Molly? That's not very nice! You've hurt their feelings!" Kay yelled, while pressing her feet forward onto the small girl, exerting her goddess like power.

I watched as Molly, who resisted At first, slowly succumb to the power of the goddess as her head was engulfed between Kay's larger toes. Suddenly her arms were wrapped around Kay's foot, as though hugging it, while she attempted to find a pocket of air for her to breathe. Her feeble attempts eventually succeeded with her head managing to poke out from the side of Kay's larger toe. It only lasted a short moment before Kay repositioned her toes and Molly's head disappeared back into the sea of flesh.

"If you kiss my toes, and make them feel better, maybe they'll forgive you. Maybe." Kay said, obviously enjoying the torment of the shrunken being.

Small sounds echoed from underneath as what I could only assume to be Molly kissing the pads of Kay's toes. Kay watched in satisfaction as the small girl submitted to her will, her smile wide and glowing with her eyes fixed on her prisoner. Kay wasn't the only one enjoying it; I had a massive erection and secretly desired Molly's torture to continue. Hell...I would even join her.

"Good girl. Get used to your new place. As for you, Ben, you have work to be done. I want you to manage the finances of all the incoming clients of our new business. I'll be busy with lawyer duties and can't run both. I also need you to contact our supplier and see what our future expenses look like. You got that?" Kay asked me.

"Of course!" I shouted, not wanting to sound hesitant, my eyes still fixed on her sizable feet.

"Are we getting distracted?" She asked, placing her feet back on the floor. Molly's body remained motionless despite the giant feet finding themselves back on the ground.

Kay's titanic legs took a couple steps in my direction as she reach out with extended arms. I shuttered as her hands slid under my shoulders and lifted me from the chair. I was suspended for several moments before being dropped onto the hard surface next to Molly. Even standing on the table, I was still shorter than Kay who was now glaring down at me with a mischievous glint in her eye. Her smile sent a chill through my spine and my body froze as her hand reached out once again. A long finger topped with a shiny manicured nail pointed at me as it slowly approached my face. The tip of her finger made it way to my mouth, as though to hush me, and then ever so slowly, Kay traced down the center of my body until arriving just below my waist. Her finger remained pointed at my waistline without making contact. I looked down and followed her finger to see my erection as noticeable as ever.

"Someone enjoying the show? Maybe even getting a little jealous?" Kay remarked.

All I could manage was a nod.

Her promiscuity quickly faded into seriousness when she responded, "Well don't be. The only thing you should be focused on is starting our work."

Her all too familiar cold and bossy tone killed my libido. Her finger and lifted and was now pointing to the phone on the other end of the table. I assumed she wanted me to call the supplier first since actually having a product was the only way we were going to have an actual business. Without wasting any more time, I paced to the other end of the table while Kay snatched Molly up and took her out of the room.

The phone laid near the end of the table, so I sat on the edge of the table, allowing my feet to hang off the edge as I began searching for the suppliers contact. After sifting through the numerous names within the address book, I eventually stumbled upon the number and began to dial. I clicked the oversized buttons one by one until hearing the sound of a dial tone. After several rings, a voice finally picked up on the other side.

"Hello! Who is this and how may I help you?" She asked.

"Hi, this is Ben Cutler, but I'm calling on behalf of Kay Sharp to inquire about the supply of our product."

"Sure thing. I have her account info already pulled up. What would you like?"

"I was hoping we could up the amount we purchase and also increase the frequency of that purchase by possibly double." I asked nicely.

"Sorry Mr.Cutler, you already have the maximum we are able to sell. Unfortunately we can't just hand this stuff out like candy with the limited resources we have to make it."

"Oh well we are going to call you back soon the next. What resource is it that you need?" I inquired.

"We call it Transalta, and it is a rare finding in the amazon, but we are doing our best to find and cultivate the current resources."

"Thank you. We'll contact you soon." I told him just before hanging up the phone.

Shit, that wasn't going to make Kay very happy. I hopped across her desk and onto her office chair where I could best use the keyboard and mouse to her computer. I jiggled the mouse from the computer, awakening it from its black hibernate state. It took a moment but eventually the screen came alive and what I saw next shocked me. On the screen was a video labeled "Giantess Trample" which looked to be an animated version of exactly that. I was in shock, staring at the screen in disbelief. Was Kay looking this stuff up?

Her timing was impeccable as usual as she re-entered the office. My startled hand jerked at the sight of her and the mouse dropped off the desk and onto the ground out of reach. My eyes darted from the mouse back to the screen and then to Kay who was briskly approaching her desk.

"What are you looking up? It better be work related." She said coldly as she rounded the corner of her desk.

Her eyes settled on the screen and began squinting as though having to decipher the words on the screen. Then, with a look of curiosity, she turned back to me.

"Really, Ben? Is this what you're into?" She asked trying not to laugh.

I felt set up, but wasn't sure so I attempted to explain the situation. "No, see I called our suppliers and they gave me the name of this plant. I got on the computer to research..."

"Sh...Sh...Shoosh. You don't have to deny or explain. I'm not here to judge." She assured, calming my nerves a bit. "But...I did catch you looking up non-work-related things and now there must be repercussions."

She purposefully kicked outwards, connecting with the chair I was standing on. The rolling chair immediately flew backwards while my body fell forward and onto the ground. My head landed only inches from Kay's toes with my pancaked body laying flat against the carpet. As I regained my senses, I pushed a hand to either side me, preparing to push myself back to my feet when a warm blanket of flesh suddenly engulfed my head. The familiar scent of vanilla lotion and sweat invaded my senses. Her toes molded to the shape of my head, with her soft toe pads gripping the side of my face.

"Tiny Ben must be enjoying this...under my big, delicious feet." She said while rubbing her toes into my face.

She left her toes there for a brief moment, allowing me to breathe in their leathery scent, before sliding them under my chest and flipping me over with a gentle force. I was now face up on the floor between Kay's feet and looking up her endless legs all the way to her magnificent face. Her face was eclipsed by her enormous sole as she hovered a foot over my comparatively small body. Deliberately, Kay began to lower her sole down, increasing the size of the shadow forming over my torso.

"Massage or be crushed." Kay emphasized while her foot continued its descent.

I quickly extended my arms to intercept the incoming sole and pushed my thumbs firmly into her arch, hoping to please her. I could tell at my size, pleasing her was going to require a little more effort, given it took both my hands just to hold her massive foot. My thumbs rotated in small circles while applying as much pressure as possible. Her foot had no reaction, giving me the sense that I was doing little to nothing with my thumbs, so I quickly changed tactics. Instead I curled one hand into a fist and dragged my knuckles from the bottom of her arch to the top.

"I can barely feel that. I mean I guess I can't expect much from a guy whose body is the same size as my foot." She commented, causing me to pause.

Her foot slammed down onto my body, her heel landing just above my manhood while her toes settled onto my neck, pushing my chin upwards to make room. Her warm sole felt like a heated blanket, and as she had noted, it covered my entire torso...even the width. Secretly, now not so secretly, I was enjoying every moment of Kay imposing her will on me with nothing but her foot. I caressed the top of her foot with my hands, gently gliding then over her smooth skin and pedicured toes. The pressure from her foot seemed to increase until becoming slightly uncomfortable. Her toes and soles began to mold to the shape of my body, as though gripping onto it.

"I could literally squash you Ben. And boy, does the thought of that give me a rush." She said mischievously while transferring a little more weight to the foot on my chest. I could feel the air compress from my lungs as her foot continued to press down, treating me like an expendable toy. "Remember that Ben. Especially if you choose to disobey or disappoint me."

Just before it felt like my body would give in, Kay lifted her foot, allowing me to breathe. However, she kept the large led hovering over my body, leaving me anxious and uneasy. The sole gradually crept up until her toes were just above my face. I still couldn't believe how long they were, and each of her longest toes were nearly the length of my head. Suddenly they shot forward, engulfing my head in their tight grasp. My face was pressed into the underside of her toes and the scent of her sole immediately invaded my nose. She shook my head from side to side, demonstrating her dominance.

"Kiss my foot, little Ben." She demanded.

I peppered her foot with kisses and more than she probably expected, but at this point I couldn't help myself. Before I could over indulge, she pulled her foot away.

"Good, now get back on that phone and figure out a solution to our short supply problem." She said, taking a few steps to the door, before looking back and pointing a finger at me. "And no more inappropriate web searches during work. Especially on my computer."