- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know it's been some time. Hope you enjoy!

•••••
For several hours I was left alone in the room. I wasn't sure what to do at my size. The most bizarre part of being shrunk was that it wasn't just a change in perspective, it changed my roles. Things I could do before now seemed impossible and I was left to entertain myself by my own means. I practically twiddled my thumbs and let my mind run free as I waited to be told what to do next. Occasionally Kay's and Molly's voices would echo down the hall, and I could overhear their conversation. They were discussing the drug and how to distribute it along with payment details.

It was getting late so I figured I would just go to sleep. There wasn't much else to do on a bed anyway. I closed my eyes for several minutes trying to force myself asleep. There was too much on my mind with the constant fear of being snatched at my new vulnerable size. As if the world wanted to confirm my fears, Kay walked back into the room, shutting the door behind her and locking it. I froze and watched in fear as the giant woman passed me and walked into the bathroom. Soon the sound of water came from the sink and it was clear she was getting ready for bed.

After a short couple of minutes she popped back out wearing a long T shirt and some underwear, hardly covering anything. My eyes darted away, feeling uncomfortable with a half naked boss approaching me. Suddenly the bed shook and I bounced a little as Kay slid into bed next to me after turning out all the lights, making the room pitch black. She fidgeted to get comfortable, causing subtle shifts to the bed, which felt more like tremors to me.

I laid still with my eyes wide open. If sleeping before was a problem, now it seemed like I had been injected with caffeine. Suddenly the covers were swept from under me, causing me to roll violently across the bed until being launched upwards by yet another tug to the covers. My body stopped and I could hear as the covers shot back over me, leaving me trapped next to her. Kay, my boss turned giantess, was laying half-naked next to me...in her bed...and she didn't even bother to say a fucking word. Maybe she forgot about me.

I spent nearly some time laying in fear, unsure if I should move. My eyes had adjusted to the dimly lit room which had light pouring in from the moon. Standing up, I quietly approached the sound of Kay's deep breathing. With each step, I used my hands as guides to feel for anything in front of me in the darkness. Several steps in, my hands traced across a cloth like material so I continued sliding them across the material until my hands came in contact with a much warmer surface. Kay's skin was always so soft. Careful not to wake her, I began to feel around the fleshy surface, attempting to detect where on her body I was. It was clear as her curves became more visual to the eyes of my hands that I was next to her butt. I immediately stopped touching her as her body began to shift.

By the time I realized what was happening, I was too late to do anything. Her body shifted and I was suddenly overcome by a sea of flesh, forcing my body into the mattress. I had to quickly maneuver my body so that I would avoid being crushed underneath her luscious cheeks. Luckily my head made it out just under her crotch before the full weight pressed me tightly in place. My arms and legs were mostly immobile, leaving me unable to escape. Fortunately her mattress was soft enough, allowing me to sink in without being harmed. Although even with the forgiving surface, the weight made it difficult to breath. Unable to move, I squirmed as best I could, hoping to wiggle free somehow. The small movements must have been just enough to tickle her, causing a reaction. Kay's hand forcefully brushed under her, smacking me hard in the side before shoving me away. The effortless motion, which didn't even break her sleep, felt like a line backer hitting me. It took me a moment to enjoy my new freedom as I recovered the wind from being knocked out of me.

Without wasting anymore time, I followed her endless legs down to the foot of the bed where I could climb down. As I peered down at the ground from under the covers, my nerves began to tighten. It was a couple story drop if I fell and I preferred not to get injured or even die. Looking around, I searched for anything that could assist me in descending down. My eyes crossed the view of her socked foot several times, catching my gaze and temptations each time.

Her right foot rested on its heel, displaying the sole of her sock. Thinking back to nearly being crushed by her, I figured there was no way she would wake from a little foot play. Slowly, I approached the towering foot. Even at nine inches, I was dwarfed by the massive ped, barely coming to the ball of her foot. It reminded me of standing next to Kay when I was normal size. Reaching a hand out, I patted the cotton surface, testing her sensitivity. There was no movement. Encouraged, I boldly pinched the elastic band around her ankle and pulled. The fit was super tight, making it hard to budge. The socks looked like they were as stretched as they could be on her oversized foot. After several more tugs, the elastic band finally slipped past her heel, causing the sock to shoot up like a rubber band, nearly dislodging itself completely from her foot. With the sock bunched over her toes, I was left in awe of the glorious sole before me.

My hand instinctively reached out, touching the elusive sole. I couldn't believe how warm and soft it felt. Giving into my temptations, I stuck my arms out wide and gently hugged the expansive sole, resting my face on the warm flesh to breathe in her magnificent scent. My arms weren't even long enough to fully embrace the girth of her foot, but I held on as best as I could, enjoying the rare moment. I reached up to touch her toes but found myself short of doing so and accidentally brushed the top of her sole. The small touch caused her toes to flex back and her foot to shift over. I moved to the side to avoid her unpredictable movements when suddenly I was blind sighted by her other foot shooting forward. The impact sent me flying off the end of the bed where I landed harshly on the wood floor.

Coughing, I struggled to regain my breath as I was sure I had broken every bone in my body. Each breath slowly exhaled from my lungs and it seemed with each passing moment it was becoming easier. In fact, it only took a couple minutes before I was able to sit up and assess my situation. Everything appeared in place and there were no cuts or bruises. Jesus, I must be invincible in my shrunken state, I concluded.

Forcing myself up, I decided to make my way to another room, away from everyone. Maybe even just hide as long as I could. As I tiptoed across the hall, I saw a giant shadow move beneath me. In horror, I looked over to see Molly smiling down at me, a glass of wine in hand. She twirled her glass as she took a step toward me.

"I've been looking around for you. And just when I gave up, you pop out of Kay's room." She explained. "And as I recall, we never finished what we started."

Her devious intentions became clear as she took another step towards me. I turned and bolted as fast as my little legs would let me. Glancing over my shoulder, I could see her in pursuit, although her casual stride was covering much more ground. It was only a matter of time before I was snatched between her fingers like a stuffed animal in a crane at some arcade.

"Where are you going? I just need a little help and then you can go back to whatever it is you wanted to do."

Her grip tightened as though exampling their strength while lifting me into the air. She slipped me in between her breasts, securing me under her bra. I dangled freely other than the thick bra belt across my hips. Looking up I could see the bottom of her chin and neck through the cleavage. Shifting my attention forward, I watched as the two mountains of flesh directed themselves in the direction of the couch. She set her glass down as we passed a nearby counter.

"You're just so cute now. Even cuter than before." She noted before pressing her tits together, trapping me between.

Her flesh suffocated me as she continued to rub them together forcing my head deeply into the soft skin. She eventually released them as we arrived at the couch, allowing me to breath. My world suddenly shifted as she laid down, directing my eyes to the ceiling. I watched as her finger appeared in front of me before gently tracing upwards from my feet to my member where she spent a short time rubbing.

I closed my eyes attempting to draw my attention away from the sensation between my legs. Despite my efforts, I was quickly erect and Molly could feet it. Her fingers continued to trace up until her thumb and forefinger settled on my face, suddenly pinching my jaw.

"I wanna feel you suck my nipple again." She admitted while sliding her other hand between her legs.

Her hand slid the bra up, freeing me and her breasts. I rolled over, staring up at the giantess who was already deep into pleasuring herself. I quickly knelt next to her breast and then aggressively embraced in soft mound between my arms before settling my mouth over her nipple which nearly filled it. A moan immediately escaped her mouth as I began my work. Her hand crept back over me before gripping me tightly against her breast, with two fingers pressing on the back of my head. For several minutes, she rapidly pleasured herself as I caressed her nipple with my tongue. Soon I began to sweat; being sandwiched between her breast and hand was becoming as heated as real sex. My efforts were soon rewarded as I felt her body seize, clearly coming to a climax.

"Thank you little Ben. You're such a doll." She teased while setting me on the ground.

I bolted for the hall, wanting to find a secure place to sleep. Being this small was exhausting and stressful. I was going to need some sleep before there were several others just like me and several other giantesses.

---

I groggily opened my eyes to the sound of Kay's voice inside the room. She was talking loudly with Molly, trying to figure out where I was.

"Molly, where is he? I thought you said you were going to put him in his sleeping cell? Sometimes I swear your purposefully incompetent." Kay complained, her frustration growing.

I debated on whether or not to come out. If I didn't come out and hid, then what? I'm still small and I have to fend for myself to get food and survive. Plus I'd have to live with the anxiety of staying hidden. Honestly it didn't sound that appealing so I decided it was better just to openly come out. Maybe it would put me on Kay's good side for a little bit. Popping out, I shouted up at Kay who was hunched over looking under things.

"Kay, I'm right here!" I screamed, causing her to fling around.

"There you are! I was beginning to wonder if my assistant had deserted his work post. Come! I have a job ready for you. You'll probably enjoy it." She commented as she walked out of the room.

Realizing it was an opportunity to prove useful, I sprinted to catch up. Her impossibly long strides continued to create distance between the both of us, but I relentlessly ran, watching as she entered her room in the back. By the time I entered, I as out of breath, leaving me hunched over gasping for air.

"Come on Ben, you act like you just ran a marathon. Now get over here. Here's your job: each of these heels needs to be cleaned. These are my favorite pairs and I wear them the most frequently, so please use the supplies provided to wash every speck of dirt off them. Is that understood? I'll be back to check on you in a little."

Kay didn't wait for a response and quickly walked out of the room. I actually agreed that I might in fact enjoy this. Next to the heels were some smaller towels, which were huge to me, and various cleaning solutions for shoes. Walking up to the first one, realized that even her low heels came up to my waist while the others came up to my belly button. With the towel in hand, I squirted some solution onto the first black heel and got to work.

For over and hour, I worked tirelessly to clean the aesthetics of the shoes. Each now looked spotless and practically brand new. Even the bottom of the heels were cleaned meticulously. All that was left but rather difficult to clean, and surely not expected were the insides of each of her heels.

Carefully I stepped into one of the black heels. It still amazed me that the soles of her shoes were basically the size of an extended single bed. With the cleaning solution still on the towel, I laid on my back and slid my head and chest down into the toe section of her heel. I must of looked like a mechanic under the car I thought to myself, chuckling. The smell of her heels was intoxicatingly and definitely smelled like worn leather with the scent of her feet emanating from all around. I swiftly rubbed the cloth along the walls of the heel, removing any standing grime that I could. As I finished I could hear Kay enter.

"Wow, they look magnificent! And you're evening doing the insides? I can't believe my eyes. Although you gotta be careful where you put yourself. I would hate to step on you." She said quietly.

I watched as the light became eclipsed by a growing shadow until finally I could see the tips of Kay's pedicured toes approaching. Her joke soon became reality as they continued forth, sliding over my torso while bringing the heat of her body with them. In seconds, they were in the toe box where they rested against my face creating a muggy atmosphere. It was crowded inside being that it wasn't meant for a shrunken adult AND a foot inside the heel. My face was pressed firmly into the underside of her toes which she began to wiggle gleefully. My libido spiked as I enjoyed the intimate encounter.

"Ah! You feel amazing right there. Maybe I'll just keep you in my heels all day!" She joked. "I've been more impressed with you since you've shrunk than when you were full grown. Keep it up! Don't ever think my expectations will drop just because your small."

Her final words were paired with her foot pressing down a little, flattening my body and completely immobilizing me. Her toes pull my cheeks back while ruffing my hair, until gently pinching my head between her two largest digits that dwarfed my head. Little did she know that she had just done this last night while being completely unaware of it. I maintained composure for the brief moment until finally she removed her foot from shoe and left, sending a wave of fresh air through the opening.

Unphased, I continued my task until completing every heel that had been laid out. By that time I was famished and decided that I needed to grab some food. I took my time, and walked to the kitchen where I found both Kay and Molly already sitting at the bar with a plate of food in front of each of them. Molly looked over with an excited look on her face.

"We saved you some food and a spot up here. Join us!"

She stepped off the bar stool to hunch over, gently grabbing me around my waist. I never got used to the feeling as I was propelled through the air and onto the counter where a smaller plate had been prepared. It was simply eggs and some fruit, but it didn't matter what it was, I was starving. I dug in as they continued the conversation.

"So where will we do everything tonight?" Molly asked.

"We'll have dinner here, but proceed to the guest house once all our participants have knocked out and the changing process begins. We'll let them have their fun there and we'll supervise with the cameras I've set up. Should be simple. What time is it anyway?" Kay asked, glancing at her watch. "1:30. We still have plenty of time. Molly can you call the cook and make sure he's here an hour early. And take care of all the formalities. I have some work to do it in the office before dinner tonight. Ben, I need you to take the time and clean some bathrooms for me."

Once I was finished eating, Kay led me to the bathrooms she wanted clean with a list of instructions. With everything in order, Kay hurried back to work, leaving Molly and I to prep for the party for the next several hours.
Chapter End Notes:
Please rate and review! Thanks in advance!