- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It's been awhile but I hope you enjoy! Please let me know your thoughts!

*********
After blinking my eyes several times, I groggily sat up and looked around the room, piecing together what had happened. I didn't remember entering the room I was in; in fact, I couldn't remember anything. As I closed my eyes to run through my recent memories, I heard a noise sound from elsewhere, triggering my ability to remember where I was. Shit, I was in Kay’s house still...and I must have blacked out. She must have returned home and found me on the floor and put me in this room. Footsteps neared the door so I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to still be passed out.

The steps stopped at the door, leaving a slight pause, but then continued to near the bed. I could feel my heart wanting to jump out of my chest as I listened intently to Kay’s steps. Suddenly the bed shifted as a bunch of weight settled on top of it. I kept my eyes closed with my mouth slightly ajar.

“Ben. Ben. Can you hear me?” Kay asked my motionless body.

I chose to remain in my placid state, but her actions became more aggressive as she proceeded to grab my face in her gigantic hand. With her thumb on one cheek and her hand wrapped around my jaw, she pinched my whole face and lightly shook my head back and forth repeatedly. I allowed my head to become limp, shaking at her will.

“Ben! Wake up!” She yelled, shaking my head more violently.

My ability to keep pretending dwindled with each shake until finally I opened my eyes, changing my fake reaction to being startled.

“What, what? Where am I?” I asked, blinking over and over as though I had just woken.

“You collapsed in my house and have been out for awhile. Do you remember anything?” She asked.

“No.” I replied, grabbing my head and squinting my eyes.

“Okay well get up. We need to discuss some things, but I want to get in the hot tub and relax. So follow me out.” She ordered while standing up.

I slowly stood up and immediately noticed my new predicament. I shrank again! This time it was much worse. My clothes were now extremely baggy and barely fit on my much smaller body frame. Meanwhile, Kay was walking to the tub, but her long strides increased the distance between us with each step. I attempted to fast walk without tripping over my own clothes, managing to close the distance a bit. She stopped in front of a door down the hall and entered. Before I could follow, she turned a pointed a finger at me.

“Hold on there. I'm gonna change into my bathing suit. Why don't you go grab my flip flops in the kitchen over there.” She said, pointing further down.

I looked to the kitchen and then back to her face, nodding my head. She abruptly closed the door in my face, leaving me in the hall. I turned and walked to the kitchen, spotting a pair of white flip flops in the far corner and quickly made my way over to them. Their size became more daunting the nearer I became. Once I was standing over them, I was appalled by the snow-shoe sized flip flops. I placed my own foot onto one, lining it up with the heel, observing the difference. It didn't even make it to the thong portion that slid over the upper part of the foot. I then placed my other foot directly in front of the other and found that the tips of my toes just passed the outline of her foot imprint by millimeters. I couldn't believe it. Even for a woman her size, those were some pretty big boats she had.

Some noise from behind her door interrupted my comparisons, causing me to jump off the flip flop. Bending over, I quickly snatched the two shoes from the floor and carried them to her door. I had my arms wrapped awkwardly around them, hugging the sandals against my torso. Each was nearly the equivalent size of my petite torso, provoking some scary imagery in my mind of me under foot. I stood at the door for a moment when it finally swung open, revealing Kay in her swimsuit. The black swimsuit wrapped around her elegant curves and highlighted her large perky breasts which were easily bigger than a double D. I must have been in a trance because Kay suddenly began snapping her fingers directly in front of my face.

“Hey, what are you staring at? Give me the flip flops!” She told me while extending her hand out to grab them.

I immediately placed them onto her hand, which she then dropped to the floor, using her dexterous toes to flip them over before sliding her long toes into place. My eyes began to fixate again on her pristine digits, but I quickly averted my eyes back to her face.

“Geez, I knew I had big feet, but watching you hold onto my flips flops makes me feel like I should just change my name to ‘Big Foot’.” She laughed.

I smiled as I continued to follow her out to the hot tub and pool which were just outside a sliding glass door passed the kitchen. She wasted no time in getting in, settling into a seat obviously custom made for her. Her legs disappeared into the bubbling water, while her chest submerged only partially, exposing her lovely cleavage. I took a seat across from her, hopping up into a chair, with my legs unable to touch the ground.

“So Ben. I'm aware that due to the events of yesterday, you may not have been able to complete the tasks on your list, but I do expect things to get done. If you don't do them, you must realize that I'll be forced to terminate you.” There was a long pause before she clarified. “Meaning you'll be jobless. Is that understood?”

I quickly nodded my head yes.

“Is there anything that I can do now?” I asked her, attempting to get on her better half during this vulnerable time.

Her eyebrows raised as she shot me a look of satisfaction. She grabbed a bottle she had brought and began pouring liquid into the hot tub, where it instantly began creating bubbles. She set her head back and closed her eyes pointing back at the kitchen.

“You could grab me a glass of wine. Maybe some cheese too if you can find it.” She suggested while pointing back to the house.

I hopped from the chair and made my way to the kitchen again, scanning for the wine and cheese.
Wine was in plain sight, sitting in a bottle rack next to the fridge. I tip toed next to the counter and reached up, grasping the head of a couple of bottles; whatever they were would have to do, I thought, sliding them out. Next was cheese. I opened the large fridge and immediately spotted a variety of cheese near the top. Well she can come in here if she really wants it, because there was no way I could reach it. I snatched the wine opener from the counter as I left and bee-lined for Kay. My eyes widened and I nearly stopped as my eyes ran across a peculiar situation. The bubbles were piled high, blinding anything underneath, but Kay’s top was discarded on the side of the tub. I approached cautiously, almost turning my head away as I handed her the opened bottle.

“Thank you.” She said, grabbing it from my hand. “You can leave now, I just want to sit here and relax. Leave the other bottle here as well.”

I did as she asked and wasted no time in getting back inside. Being an errand boy got old quickly. I returned to the couch I had passed out on and flipped on a movie for myself, wanting nothing other than to relax too.

---

A couple of hours had passed when I heard the sliding glass door open. I turned my head to the side, listening for my name, but instead it was silence. The movie was nearly over when suddenly Kay appeared. She was smiling at me with two empty wine bottles in hand when she dropped them and stood in front of me, blocking my view of the screen. Her size sent shivers down my spine.

“Fee fi fo fum. I smell a Benjamun.” She said playfully, attempting to fit my name into the nursery rhyme. “Better run, Benny boy. Giants don't play nice.” She whispered while taking another step towards me.

I sprang from the couch as her hand reached out to grab me. Luckily I was able to dodge it and move myself away from her in the process. There wasn't really anywhere to run unfortunately. I had put myself in a corner, with the only thing between me and Kay being the coffee table.

“You know what I like about you Ben?” Kay asked, before answering her own question. “You make me feel powerful...almost like goddess.”

I made a dash to get around her, hoping her words would delay a reaction from her, but she was able to stick a leg out as I ran by her, tripping me to the ground. I landed hard on my stomach, the unforgiving floors still as hard and cold as before. I quickly got to one knee, but before I could scramble to get myself up, I was flattened back to the floor by Kay’s foot. She left it planted on my back, pressing just enough to keep me down. I pushed with my arms, trying to give myself a chance but all it did was amuse Kay. She laughed at the feeble attempts to get away, until finally she lifted her foot, watching me crawl away.

I flipped over onto my butt as I scooted away from her using my arms. She was smiling as she continued to follow me, taking one slow step towards me at a time. Her long toes and black nails did little to ease my fear as they danced in my direction. She lifted her foot again, exposing her heavenly soles, before suddenly slamming it down, her foot landing just under my crotch. Her other foot followed, except this one remained hovering in front of my chest.

“You serve me? Right, Ben? You'll do anything I ask?” She asked, with one eyebrow raised.

“Kay are you okay? I think those two bottles of wine may have been a bit much.” I asked her, finding her behavior inappropriate and odd.

Obviously that wasn't what she wanted to hear. Her foot immediately shot into my chest, knocking my upper body to the floor again. I prepared myself to block her foot as it ascended above me, only this time my face was the intended landing zone. I gripped the sides of her incoming foot, but her leg pressed forward, mashing her sole onto my face without any contest. She watched unsympathetically as I struggled to free myself, only managing to wrestle against her ankle enough to allow me to breathe occasionally. Shamefully I could feel myself becoming more aroused as she relentlessly tortured me beneath her foot. Her warm and soft soles still seemed welcoming despite her actions. I continued to pretend and fight off her attacks when she finally gave me a break.

“Don’t ever question my judgment...ever.” She scolded while extending her hand out to me.

I quickly grabbed onto her hand with both of mine, allowing her to hastily pull me up. What I thought to be a kind gesture soon turned dark when she hoisted me onto her shoulder. I squirmed, but her grip held tight as she began walking back outside. I looked around, trying to deduce my near future, but her words enlightened me instead.

“I hope you can swim.” She said as she hoisted me above her head. “You're so light. That'll make this easier”

From my new elevated position I watched as she neared the edge of the pool. I could feel her grasp tighten around my chest and thigh as she prepared to launch me. I didn't have much time to react before suddenly I was propelled high into the air, my limbs flailing wildly. I slapped the surface of the water hard before diving down below the surface. I quickly paddled my way back up to find her staring down at me laughing. The water wasn't particularly warm and so I anxiously made my way to the edge of the pool in front of Kay. My hands clutched onto the cement edge as I prepared to pull myself out, but Kay had other ideas. Just before I could launch myself out of the pool, Kay took a step forward trapping my fingers under her toes. I yelped as she pressed down, lightly trampling my hands.

“I didn't say you could come out.” She noted, ignoring my winces.

The tips of my fingers were touching the base of her toes and yet her big toe was easily the length of my finger, with the tip reaching past my knuckles. Although identical in length, the mass and girth of her digits were significantly larger. The black polish gleamed in the moonlight, highlighting their elegance and femininity. I was still in disbelief that just her toes were holding my hands in place and all I could do was stare at my predicament.

“Kiss ‘em and I'll let you go.” She told me.

All I needed was an excuse. However, I didn't want to seem like I enjoyed it so I forced myself to be hesitant, slowly inching my face closer to her beautiful toes. I puckered my lips and inhaled as I pecked the tips of each of her big toes. There was no scent since she had just been in the water, but it was still enjoyable. She stepped away and began walking to the house.

“Don't forget to dry yourself off well and shower before getting in the guest bed. I'm headed to sleep. Goodnight Mr. Cutler.” She called out.

I remained in the water until she was gone and then quickly hopped out before grabbing a towel. I dried myself off and hastily got inside where it was warm. I tip-toed back to the room and found some clothes in the drawers. It didn't fit perfectly, but they would do for now. I was ready for bed, but needed to take a piss before I could go to sleep. As I walked to the bathroom, I spotted the door to Kay’s office, with a small lamp still on inside.

Cautiously, I approached, listening for any sign of Kay. I think she had just left the lamp on by accident, so I went ahead and entered. It was neatly organized with variously compartments and files. I took a glance at the decor and decided to turn the lamp off when a folder caught my eye. Underneath a small black box was a small folder with a label: “Confidential”.

My desire to look inside outweighed my cautious nature and I immediately flipped the cover of the folder. Diagrams littered the first several pages, mostly with various illustrations of chemical compounds. Nothing that I could understand. Casually, I flipped through several more pages where I found a document on a doctor: Dr. Varst. A highly decorated doctor who left the field to conduct secret tests for the government, which apparently turned against him. This was his case against the government and it looked as though Kay was his lawyer. Before I could read any farther I heard footsteps echoing from the hallway. I ducked under her desk and held my breath. I didn't want to make a peep. She would kill me if she found me in her office uninvited; especially with a confidential file open.

The footsteps sounded dangerously close, and were obviously in the room. I remained frozen for a moment but it sounded as though she were just standing there. I peeked underneath the desk, catching yet another sight of her heavenly feet. They stood in place just inside the door. What the hell was she doing, I wondered. As though she could hear my thoughts, she took a couple steps toward the deck followed by the sound of ruffling papers.

“Did I leave these out?” She muttered under her breath.

She shuffled the papers back in order and slapped them back on the desk and then switched off the light. I listened closely to her steps as she exited the office and back down the hall. That was way too close I thought. I poked my head up and scanned the area. Seemed clear enough. Without risking too much, I grabbed the folder and brought it underneath the desk and used my smartphone’s light to read instead. I wanted to make it quick in case she came back. I flipped through the the pages again, this time looking for keywords when I came across something that nearly made my eyes pop out of my head. Mixed with more diagrams and mathematical formulas, was a section titled shrink effects. I paused to think for a moment and realized whatever this was had happened to me.

I was about to continue reading when some more footsteps sounded from down the hall. I closed the folder and chucked them back onto the desk while keeping myself as hidden as possible. The light switched back on only moments later and I could hear Kay fumbling with some more papers.

“Alright Dr.Varst, you can go back in the safe with these other files.” She said to herself.

I heard some buttons beep before the sound of an unlocking safe occurred. I could only assume she placed everything inside before relocking it. Again, I waited until she returned down the hall, leaving the office vacant. My detective work would have to continue tomorrow when she left for work. I snuck myself back to the guest bedroom and hopped in bed. I closed my eyes and forced myself to sleep.

---
A loud bang thumped on my door a couple of times, jolting me awake. I jumped out of bed and hurried to answer it. I cracked the door ajar and saw Kay impatiently tapping her foot on the ground with her arms crossed.

“There you are. Here is your work for today. It's simple but important so don't fuck it up, Ben.” She said, handing me some papers. “I have a high another high profile client coming in, but I have some business to attend this morning so if you could greet her and keep her company while I'm out, that would be great. There is also some paperwork for her to start if you can get to it before I'm back, that'd be great. I have a driver picking her up from the airport but she should be here soon. Lastly, I ordered a bunch of clothes for you and it's in the garage. Pick out some stuff that looks decent please.”

I grabbed the papers and glanced through while she continued her endless orders. When she was finally done, I nodded my head and closed the door. Not the best way to wake up in the morning but at least I hadn't shrunk anymore. Looking back into the folder, I realized Kay had already mapped out the day for her client and exactly what I was supposed to do for her, but in above it all was: “WHATEVER MAKES HER HAPPY”.

For a woman who always seemed so tough and in control, she was very adamant about pleasing her clients. Then again she was never the one having to please them. Maybe that's why she hired an associate to begin with: just to socialize. My stomach rumbled with hunger and I decided it’d be good to eat before the day got started. I made my way to the garage and found some clothes before walking back to the kitchen. I prepared some eggs and toast and sat down to eat when I remembered the safe from last night. While I ate, I thought of various methods to weasel my way inside the safe when suddenly the doorbell rang.

I slowly walked to the door and took a deep breath before opening it up. On the other side was a very petite woman; relative to Kay at least. She still towered over me. In fact, I estimated her height to only be around five feet tall. She was a beautiful redhead with pale but nice skin. Her blue eyes widened and an electric smile appeared at the sight of seeing me. I reached a hand out to greet her.

“Hi I'm Ben. Ben Cutler. How are you doing today?” I asked her

“Better now that you're here. Aren't you just cuter than a button.” She complimented in her southern accent. “My name is Molly by the way.”

“Nice to meet you Molly. Is there anything I can do for you?” I offered

“Ben, you're too kind. I don't need much. I'd just like a place to sit and relax for a little. That flight about did my neck in. I can barely move it.” She informed me.

I gestured for her to follow me, where I led her to the living room where a nice recliner was. I pointed to the chair and she excitedly sat down, immediately reclining backward. Her eyes were closed but her smile remained. I don't know why but I instinctively reached out and dug my thumbs into her neck, hoping to knead out the knots.

“Ahhhhhh that feels amazing, dear!” She exclaimed. “How did Kay get so lucky with you?”

“You know her. She was just so personable and drew me in.” I joked.

We both laughed as I continued to massage her neck. She eventually reach up and grabbed my hands, forcing me to stop. Her eyes opened and she smiled again before biting her lower lip.

“I can think of something else that would relax me. Think you're up for it.” She whispered.

“Uhhhh. You're beautiful, but I don't think…”

Her finger shot up and hushed me. “Enough thinking.”

She kept it there while she maneuvered herself back to her feet. I stared straight into her chest which was now inches from my face. I watched as the clothes on her body melted away, revealing her two perfectly perky breasts in front of me. Her fingers lifted my my chin so we could look at each other.

“It's not often that I'm the taller one. Especially not by this much and especially not in bed. I like it.” She said with a grin on her face.

Her gentle nature became more aggressive as she pushed me back until we hit a wall. She grabbed my head between her two hands and guided my mouth over her exposed nipple. I did little to fight it and allowed her to do as she please. Her soft flesh was guided into my mouth and I began to massage her nipple with the tip of my tongue. She gasped in pleasure as she pressed her breast even harder into my face. Her hand crept down until firmly grasping my erect member, which she slowly began to stroke.

Shivers of pleasure spread throughout my body and I found myself pulling her closer. Her pace quickened, bringing me closer to climax. As I neared orgasm, Molly suddenly lifted me up and carried me down the hall, playfully slapping my ass as she did. She opened the door to the guest bedroom and roughly threw me on top of the bed before locking the door behind her. Just as she took a step towards me, the doorbell rang several times, averting her attention.

“Who else is supposed to be coming?” She asked me.

In my naked state, I shrugged my shoulders . “I'm not sure.”

The doorbell went off several more times, annoying Molly. I looked to the door behind her, knowing if it was important that Kay would expect me to answer. Molly must have known this because she immediately unlocked the door and looked to me.

“I guess we’ll have to wait on this. Better go see who it is.”

I wasted no time in straightening my attire and bounding out the door to greet the unknown person. I peeked at the camera overlooking the doorstep to find no one there. Only a package that was left at the front. Seriously? Just for that. I swung the door open and picked up the package which was accompanied by an envelope. I glanced at the name to see it was from Dr. Varst. My fingers beckoned to open the letter but I would need to occupy Molly first. Wouldn't be ideal if she saw me opening mail for Kay.

“Just a package?” She asked. “Let's continue where we left off, shall we.”

I had to think quick. “I want to but Kay insisted you have this paperwork completed before she got home. If you don't, she won't be happy with me and you know how that is.”

“Miserable…Fine. I'll get some clothes on and fill this stuff out, but AFTER…” She pointed at me.

I was so relieved that I all I could do was smile before turning away, pretending to take the package to Kay’s office. Actually I could care less about the package, but the letter I had to read. I dropped the package off onto her desk and then walked away with the letter in hand. I ripped the edge away and slid the letter out and began reading:

Kay,

This is the last of my research as promised. From here on out I owe you nothing and expect our communication to cease.

An old client,

Dr. Varst

The urge to look inside was now overwhelming but I knew Kay would find out if I did. I looked at the safe, knowing there was more about this mystery Doctor. I needed to talk to him, find him and figure out their relationship. If there was a person that knew what was happening to me, it was him. Mid thought, Kay’s office phone suddenly rang, scaring the shit out of me.

I walked back down the hall to check on Molly who was still filling out whatever paperwork Kay had given her. She glanced at me and blew me a kiss.

“Hey doll, could you grab me a drink from the fridge?” She asked politely.

“Sure thing.” I said while strolling into the kitchen. I popped open the fridge and found a soda. I looked to her and showed her the can.

“Thanks!”

I set it on the coffee table next to her and sat down on a nearby sofa, sifting through emails on my phone. I turned on some TV to kill the silence and zoned out, thinking about how to find Dr. Varst. An hour has passed when the doorbell rang again.

“Jesus.” I muttered as I got up to check it out.

This time however there was a person. It was Kay. I took a moment to collect my thoughts and emotions before opening the door. When I finally did, Kay impatiently pushed the door open and walked past me. To avoid her becoming suspicious of a missing letter, I proactively mentioned the package.

“Hey just so you know, a package came for you and it's on your desk.” I told her.

She looked back at me and then back around the house. “Where's Molly?”

“She should be around. She was just sitting over there.” I replied, pointing to the coach.

Kay searched around before calling out for Molly who immediately rounded a corner, popping into sight. “What?”

“Meet me in my office. You finish the paperwork?” Kay asked.

“Yes.” Molly answered.

I pretended to sit down and watch TV until they were out of sight. I then quickly scrambled to get near her office and eavesdrop in case it was about the package. Maybe she would say something that could help me. Leaning on a nearby wall, I listened closely to their conversation.

“So the patent paperwork is ready?” Kay asked.

“Yes yes yes. Calm down. Your little experiment is just fine. What's in the box?” Molly fired back.

The sound of cardboard ripping sounded, drawing my ear closer. There was a pause in the conversation until the box was opened.

“Yes, this should be the last thing we need. We should be able to get started with some clients. I'm sure they'll pay a pretty penny for this.” Kay commented.

“I wasn't convinced this was real until I saw your human trial out there. He's so small, not to mention CUTE. How did you get him to take it?” Molly questioned.

“I didn't need to. Long story short, he did it himself.”

I clinched my teeth in anger as I continued to listen.

“He did it himself? Does he know about any of this? Is he going to get suspicious? Are you going to give him the pill so he can return to his normal height?” Molly asked, bombarding Kay with questions.

“Jesus, no! This is the only one we have right now. This is for an emergency until we can produce more of this stuff. Besides I like him like this, and I'm sure you do too.”

“Yeah, when I first saw him, I thought this must be what Kay feels like all the time.” Molly remarked before both ladies began to giggle.

“Alright well I'll put this in a safe place and begin notifying our clients will be up and running soon. Molly make sure your labs can produce this stuff quickly.” Kay demanded as she clicked some buttons on her safe.

I couldn't believe it: I was a Guinea pig for this experiment of theirs. On a more exciting note, there was a cure somewhere! The sound of footsteps broke my thought, as I quietly raced back down the hall and to the couch before they could see me. I resumed watching the show that was put on until Kay and Molly appeared from the hall. They both walked over and sat down. Kay sat on a couch adjacent to me while Molly sat down next to me on the same couch. I put on a fake smile and greeted them.

“Hey ladies!”

Little did they know that the playing field was completely changed.