- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I think this is gonna wrap it up for this story.  I hope you’ve enjoyed it. Sorry I have taken such a long hiatus and have left a lot of my stories hanging.


——————————

— 


Several months had passed and things were finally getting back to normal. Fortunately for me, Kay had a couple remaining antidotes in the office to return me back to my natural height of 5’1. I never thought I’d be so happy to be that size again, but after the numerous other events from the past year, I couldn’t help but feel thankful for every inch of that height. And after nearly being killed by some Amazon Forest Giantess, Kay had changed her outlook on her developing business for size changing pills. In fact, she abandoned it all together after that fateful day. 


I was still working for her, but with my newly deserved promotion, I was now making a bit more money and taking on more responsibility in the office. Her most important clients were now handled by the both of us, and Kay began to mentor me into the lawyer I wanted to become. I had finally earned her respect as a person and maybe even more than that. We had never talked about our sexual encounter in the jungle, and although she treated me better, she had never hinted at our relationship being more than work. For the last couple weeks, I had been thinking about a way to ask Kay out on an official date. We had done so much together, but never had we just sat down and had an informal dinner together with some casual conversation.


The thought bounced around in my head when my phone began to ring. A red flashing light popped up next to “Kay Sharpe”. I quickly answered, knowing all too well Kay was an impatient person. My hand lifted the phone.


“Hello.” 


“Hey Ben, I have a favor to ask of you. Are you able to come to my next meeting at noon?” 


I checked my watch, realizing that was in 10 minutes.


“Yeah, sure.” I replied. “I was meaning to talk to you today anyways. I’ll head over to your office.” 


“Thanks, little man.” 


Kay never ceased fo call me little or small when she had the chance. She just did it less demeaningly these days. I hung up the phone and grabbed my suit jacket before opening up my office door. I made my way past our receptionist, who was a nice young lady named Bethany. She waved as  I made my way to Kay’s office. I tossed open Kay’s door and peaked inside.


“Hey there! Somebody need me?” I teased. 


Kay was staring at her computer, clicking away on her mouse and keyboard. At the sound of my voice, her head leaned over her screen and smiled.


“Actually yes. Come take a seat.” She replied, pointing to the chair across her massive desk. As instructed, I plopped into the leather chair and awaited her request. 


“Do you remember when you first started here, how obedient you were?” She laughed. 


“Yeah sure. Isn’t that what you are supposed to be to your boss?” I asked rhetorically.


“Mhm. I think so.” She answered. “Well I have a chore I need: I have an extremely prominent politician coming in to discuss… well… politics. And as you know, I get rather bored with politics. Unfortunately for me, he is one of our highest paying - and prominent - customers, and I don’t want to turn our services away.” 


“Oh I see.” I began. “You want me to take the meeting instead and have to listen to Mr.  Boring?”


Kay snickered once more. “Absolutely not! I actually plan to take the meeting still. But while I do, I was hoping you could make the experience a little more enjoyable.” 


I was slightly puzzled, as noted by my facial expression. 


“If you could just hide here under my desk and massage these feet of mine, I think it might actually make it bearable.” She proposed.


“Uhhhh…” I was taken off guard. “You want me to massage your feet in front of him.” 


“Well I need you to be discrete, since most of what he says is confidential, I don’t actually want him knowing you’re in the room.” She explained. “You’ll just be there to distract me from the awful conversation and sort of serve as a fidget toy in case I get restless.” 


“A fidget toy?” I repeated, now feeling more meaningless by the second.


“Precisely. Look here.” She said, pointing under her desk.


I walked around to see a small pillow and blanket underneath, seemingly there to make it more comfy.


“Kay I’m not…” I began.


One long finger extended to silence me. She looked me straight in the eyes. “This is a favor and will be repaid as such.” 


“With what?” 


“With anything your little heart desires.” She noted.


Before I could object or reason about the situation, Kay grabbed me by the shirt and yanked me down, pulling me abruptly to the floor beneath her desk.


“Oh shit, he’s here.” She exclaimed. “Hurry, get under.” 


I quickly crammed  myself into the space under her desk and listened intently for the politician to enter. The door creaked open and a man’s voice yelled out in delight.


“Hello, Miss Sharpe!” He greeted. “It is a pleasure to see you again.” 


My eyes trailed over to Kay, who was now standing in her heels, assumingely to greet the politician as he approached.


“Hello, Mr. President! The pleasure is all mine. Please, sit.” 


My eyes about shot out of my head as he words echoed into the room. The fucking president is one of Kay’s clients? I could not believe it. My curiosity began to grow, and I wanted to listen closely as this conversation unfolded. Kay’s chair slide forward after the president took a seat. I could hear him drop a stack of papers on the desk above me as he began to explain what he needed.


“Now I shouldn’t have to remind you how confidential everything is here, but as usual I will.” He laughed.


“Yes I know all too well.” She retorted while crossing her leg over the other. 


The tip of Kay’s heels was dangerously close to my head and promptly reminded me of why I was here to begin with. I gently grabbed hold of the back of her heel before prying it away from the reddened sole. Her toes began to spread and flex with the new fresh air surrounding them. I took a look at the inside of her heel, which had fairly defined imprint of Kay’s foot imprinted on the grey surface. I thought for a moment, then decided I’m here anyways so mine as well enjoy it. 


I brought her shoe to my face and inhaled the remaining scent. The leathery and subtly sweaty aroma filled my senses and I could feel the heat emanating from where the heat had been trapped just moments before. The words of the conversation drowned out as my sexual impulses began to take over my mind. Kay’s legs swapped positions, allowing me access to her other heel. After removing the other, I set both of her giant heels just outside the nook I was under, hoping to leave as much room as possible for myself.


Meanwhile Kay’s feet perched themselves onto the legs of the chair, her toes gripping them like fingers. I was always so enamored by her toes, which were long but not very boney. The always had a pedicure, and today was no exception. She had a neon blue with a matte coating which popped against her skin tone. My admiration inspired me to make the most of my time and I quickly repositioned myself under her desk, careful not to make any noise.


Rather than be perpendicular to her feet, I figured it would be easiest to serve both if my head was directly under her chair with my legs extended away from her seat. With the closed in desk, my knees would need to bend in order to fit under the desk comfortably, but it was manageable. 


Kay’s toes were near my head, and I was about to reach for them when she extended her legs out and set her heels down gently on my rib cage, followed by the rest of her sole. I stared down at her nearly torso sized peds which could cover just about everything from the bottoms of my pecs to my waistline. I was looking up at the underside of Kay’s legs, and could see her sneak a glance down at her new footrest. 


She slowly began to play with my shirt, scrunching and wrinkling it as the president explained his problems to her. I could feel my member stirring and the desire to remove my shirt grew as her soles toyed with my garments. For a moment, Kay rested her feet on her toes, exposing her red soles once more for me look at. I grabbed the outsides of her feet and dug my thumbs into the taut undersides of her doughy soles. Her right foot abruptly kicked away in disapproval. I was a bit puzzled until she meticulously snatched my right wrist between her toes and guided it to her other foot. I took the hint and grabbed hold with both hands, providing her with a much more satisfactory foot massage.


Again her toes danced in the air in response to my kneading fingers which dug firmly into her arch and soles. I did my best to eaves drop on the conversation as I continued to massage her foot, but my mind was consumed by the moment.


Kay was replying to something the president had said, “Don’t you just wish you could squash problems like this from existence.” 


I was observing my own handy work when suddenly Kay’s free foot dropped back down, planting itself squarely on my face. She dominantly smothered it, making sure to rub every centimeter of her warm sole over my face. I was in heaven and also laughing inside realizing she was really making a mockery of this meeting. I could hear the president continue.


“That is exactly right, Miss Sharpe. I want them squashed.” 


“Well lucky for you, I’m truly the best at squashing things.” She laughed.


Each time the word “squash” was stated, Kay made sure to gently stomp my head to emphasize its point. My face welcomed her sole as it contoured to my facial features with each “stomp” - I officially had a boner.


“I know that’s exactly why you came here. Because I’m very meticulous and precise with my actions, and know how to get people to do what I want.” 


Again, as she described her work with words, I found myself at the mercy of her mirroring actions. Kay’s three middle toes suddenly snaked there way into my mouth, pinching the corners of my lips between her two outer toes. She gently shook my head from side to side while slowly sliding her toes in and out of my mouth.  The feeling of her long toes wiggling against my tongue was delightful. The taste of her toes was even better.  I did my best to stay on task with massaging her foot as I worshipped the other, but must have gotten distracted with her toe play. She slapped at my chest to regain my attention and I hastily kneaded her sole once more.


Their words drowned out as Kay continued to toy with me with forced worship and gentle smothering. The foot I was massaging suddenly disappeared and instead planted itself against my abs. I could feel her toes searching for my waistband, where they quickly disappeared underneath. Her long toes found their mark, and I nearly gasped as her two longest toes wrapped around my manhood. Knowing I was likely to react, Kay’s sole pressed firmly against my mouth, snuffing out any noise from my mouth.


Her toes rhythmically bobbed up and down, sending waves of pleasure pulsating through my body. My hands instinctively grasped at the sides of her leg, clawing as nature began to run its course. I could feel it building and it wasn’t going to last long. Kay’s toes spread across my mouth, gently teasing me with them as she worked her magic. Unsurprisingly, I shot a massive load over myself and her feet as she continued to milk every drop from my throbbing dick. I held my breath, hoping to keep quiet. 


“Well Mr. President, you leave these with me and I’ll make sure you get the best results.” Kay notes simultaneously as I continued to cum from each stroke of her foot.


“We’ll see you soon Mrs. Sharpe. Take care.” He replied, making his way from the office.


Kay waited for his complete exit before looking down at me with an evil grin on her face.


“I like I said, I’d repay the favor. Now clean yourself up, footboy. I don’t want a mess under my desk.” 


She grabbed a tissue and wiped her feet clean then tossed it in the trash. She slid her heels on one at a time, then look over at me. “What was it you wanted to talk about?” 


I looked at her confused. 


“Earlier you said you needed to drop by anyways to talk to me.” 


“Oh yeah.” I began, struggling to find the words in my awkward position. This was the least romantic scene to ask anyone. “I was gonna ask you… if uh… you want to… uh.” 


“Spit it out Ben. I don’t have all day.” She blurted.


“Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?” I asked as quickly as possible. 


“Dinner?” She repeated. “Mr. Cutler, what makes you think I would go to dinner with a little footboy?” 


As she stood over me, her cold eyes stared down on me and the cum still across my chest and shirt. She lifted a foot from her heel once more, blocking my view of her face. The guilty pleasure I took it seeing her sole once more made me feel even smaller. Ever so slowly, it descended until it pressed against the side of my face, pinning my head to the floor once more.


“Are you gonna say anything?” 


I was incredibly embarrassed and aroused, but wasn’t sure what to say. “I wanna be more than your footboy.” I blurted.


Kay laughed loudly, and pressed down a little harder on my face. “You can be whatever you want to be, little Ben. Just remember your place beneath me.” 


She stepped away towards the office door and opened it slightly. I had never been so confused by an answer. I watched as Kay stepped in the hall and turned back.


“I’d love dinner, Ben.”