- Text Size +

My eyes slowly cracked open, as the rhythmic rocking of my weightless body overtook my senses. The light of sun flooded my eyes making it difficult to see. When my sight finally adjusted, I could see Kay sobbing as she carried me through the forest. The sound of her cry sent chills into my spine since I’ve always assumed her to be incapable of normal human emotions. 


“Kay… are you okay?” I asked.


A look of relief and surprise washed over Kay’s face as she looked down at me in her arms. She squeezed me tightly, hugging me with so much pressure, I thought I might black out again. I tapped her a couple times on the shoulder in hopes of getting her to stop.


“Ben! You’re alive!” She yelled. “I thought she killed you. She stepped on you with all her weight and I thought for sure you’d be dead. You weren’t moving and I swear I couldn’t see you breathing either.” 


“Well you know me. Resilient is my middle name.” I said, laughing. “Where are you walking to anyway?” 


“Well I wasn’t sure of that myself. I grabbed you and just carried you away without much thought.” 


Her actions showed she must have cared about me at least a little bit.


“Well you can set me down now if you want.” I laughed, still swaying with each of her steps. 


“What? You don’t like being carried around like a little baby?” She joked while swinging me around in a circle. “I’ve always enjoyed it when you’re around half my size - not completely useless but still fun-sized.” 


“Well I don’t know if you remember, but we are both fun-sized right now.” I said, pointing out the fact she was still currently only a couple feet tall. 


“True.” She confirmed, after setting me back on the ground. “But I guess that makes you extra fun-sized. Problem is you aren’t very fun.“


“Hard to be fun, when your boss is always making demands.” I fired back, hoping it would come across jokingly even though I was mostly serious. 


She stared at me dead in the eyes while smiling at me. 


“That’s right, Mr. Cutler. I do demand a lot.” She said taking a step up to me until her crotch was basically touching my nose. My manhood suddenly began to stir. “And since I’m still your boss, you are still going to do what I say.” 


Another half step forward and her soles planted themselves directly on top of my feet, preventing me from any escape. Her warm feet swallowed mine underneath while the tips of her toes grazed the front of my ankle. Her pussy gently bumped into my nose and an enormous hand wrapped around my cranium like a falcon grasping its prey. My hands instinctively wrapped around her legs, embracing them for balance, before my tongue slipped out of my lips and into hers. Immediately, her grip around my skull squeezed with a horny vigor  and pulled my head in closer, allowing my tongue to slide even deeper. I was eating her standing straight up, and her pussy was nothing other than delightful. 


“Am I still too demanding?”


I was about to reply, but she must have sensed the incoming reply and clutched my head forcefully against her vagina, not allowing me to answer. I lapped at her clit, hoping to please her and live out my office fantasy. 


“Fuck that feels good! You like liking your boss’s pussy?”


My muffled voice was lost between her legs and Kay seemingly had no plan of letting go. I’m fact her hand continued to press me against her, as if she was going to try and squeeze my head inside her. I was smothered in pussy, and only catching slivers of air when her hips gyrated above my mouth. I could sense her pussy throbbing from her aggressive maneuvers and grasping. Finally she push me back for a second, freeing me from under her foot trap. 


“I am going to give you the experience of a lifetime and you will continue to do whatever the FUCK I tell you to do.”


I was slight confused with how to respond when Kay reached her enormous hand out and wrapped around my throat. Her other hand quickly wrapped itself around my lower thigh and hoisted me off the ground. She effortlessly lifted me above her head before lowering my manhood directly into her mouth. Both of my hands squeezed Kay’s wrist as my eyes nearly bulged out of my head as she slid me up and down like I was a lightweight shoulder press. She had no issues swallowing my member whole and continued to toy with me in the air like some kinky sex toy. I was about to explode when a sharp pain come from the base of my shaft. I squirmed and moaned in discomfort.


“No cumming, until the boss says so.” She said, removing my erect member from her mouth. “And that will be after me.” 


She set me down and quickly laid on her back in the grass. She spread her legs and kicked her feet into the air like an open invitation. 


“Now come fuck me.” 


I wasted no time in shoving myself deep inside her. Her pussy wrapped around dick so tightly I nearly came squeezing in. I slowly grinding my dick in and out, enjoying the feeling of her wet pussy against my shaft. Kay however was not in the mood to make love. She grasped my neck once more, wrapping her fingers around the entirety of my neck and then palmed my ass against her other hand and began pulling me furiously against her pussy. 


“That feels good.” She said with a clench mouth and her eyes rolled back. 


I let my instincts take over and began fucking my amazonian boss as hard as I could. Considering our weight difference, it probably didn’t feel like much to her, but it must have felt pleasurable at the very least. Her knees began to slouch back towards her body and she looked back up at me with a smile. 


I smiled back and continued to thrust, unbeknownst to me was a special treat to either side of my head. Kay had tucked her knees in as far as she could and brought a foot to each side of my head.


“Kiss them.” 


I quickly pecked the side of each of her feet before resuming my aggressive thrusting. Her pussy was extremely tight from her position and I could feel her building inside. Without warning Kay sandwiched my head between her feet, which neatly tucked my much smaller head into her arches. I put a hand on each side of the foot vice to hold me steady. I was just about to explode and I knew she was too. Kay began to moan and squirm, squeezing her feet together even harder, and then I felt it. Her orgasm was so intense it squeezed my dick to a standstill. 


“Of fuck!” She screamed. “Fuck! I own you, Ben. You little fucking stallion.” 


She planted her foot squarely on my face and smothered me into her sole. The upper part of her sole alone was plenty to cover my face and bring me to a final climax. Her scent was intoxicating and I couldn’t last more than a couple thrusts before cumming completely inside Kay.


“No, I own you.” 


She grabbed my hips and forced me forward several times in hopes of milking every last drop out of me. Her other foot wrapped behind me head and buried me further into her sole. 


“You really like feet, don’t you?” She asked. 


I was in such ecstasy, all I could do was nod and laugh from behind her foot. She gently dragged her foot down until her toes slithered against my forehead, down my nose, and into my mouth. The salty flavor was the perfect treat to end the moment and I gladly sucked on her biggest toe like an oversized lollipop.


Kay allowed me to indulge for a few moments before pulling her foot away and standing back to her feet. Her comparatively large figure cast a shadow over me as she looked into the distance. Similar to me, she must have been contemplating where we should go next. We were a couple of shrunken people walking in a dangerous third world country where we could end up dead from either other people or wild animals. 


“We should probably try to find shelter before the sun goes down.” I told her. 


“Yeah there’s a small village a few miles south of the caves we invaded.” She explained. “I think it’s this way.” 


“A few?” I asked.


“Maybe 6 or 7…” 


I was hopeful she was right and we wouldn’t be stranded in the wild, but dreading the journey. Six or seven miles at our normal heights would have taken forever, but at our current heights, it was going to be even worse. Kay began trekking through the forest once more, making her way towards the village. I did my best to follow, but was having to work twice as hard to keep up. After an hour, I thought I was going to pass out and quickly sat down near some shrubs. 


“What are you doing?” Kay asked, turning around to see me sitting.


“I need a break.” 


“Me too, but we need to keep moving.” 


“Just give me a minute” I pleaded.


Kay looked annoyed, but allowed me to rest for a moment. I closed my eyes to catch my breath and subtlety glanced at Kay. She was inspecting some nearby plants and picking at them.


“Are you a botanist, now?”  I joked.


Kay looked at me and smiled. She then picked a small flower from the plant and ate it. I was bewildered and slightly shocked. It wasn’t exactly safe to be eating random plants in the forest. 


“Kay what the fuck are you doing?” I yelled.


She laughed. “I’m hoping to get lucky.” 


I just stared back at her puzzled.


“This plant looks similar to the ones we were harvesting. When they bloomed, that’s when we would extract the resource that allows for size changing.” She reasoned.


We waited for several minutes, but nothing happened. “Well I hope the flower was at least a tasty snack.”


“It was actually rather bitter.” Kay laughed.


We both began walking south again, and I could see Kay picking up her pace. We were running out daylight by the second and traveling bay night was either going to be impossible or miserable. After another 20 minutes I could see Kay’s steps becoming less graceful and her movement slowed. 


“Kay, are you…”, my concern was answered as she fell to the jungle floor. I quickly ran over and began shaking her. “Kay! Kay!” 


She was unresponsive, but visibly breathing. That fucking flower, I thought. I was about to begin performing for when her body suddenly jolted. I could see several of her muscles twitching, and then it happened. Kay’s body began to grow and grow, expanding on the dirt floor. I shuffled backwards, watching as it continued until finally slowing and stopping altogether. If I had to guess, she was actually back to her normal height. I hurried and back to her side which was now much larger. I was yelling, hoping to wake her.


“Kay!” 


Her mouth began to move although the words coming out were indiscernible. 


“What? What did you say?” I asked, now concerned. I put my head near her lips, hoping to pick up any whisper.


“I told you…” she whispered before busting out laughing and hoping to her feet.


“What the fuck, Kay?” I screamed. “Quit fucking around. I thought you were gonna die.” 


“Well you should be thanking me because we are about to travel a lot quicker.” She retorted, while lifting her toes to my face. “Kiss them.” 


I pecked her dirty toes reluctantly, which she happily smothered against my face.  “That’s a better attitude. Now hang on.” 


Kay’s fingers quickly wrapped around my body, grasping me gently before hoisting me high into the air. She began to lightly jog, setting our pace for the remaining journey.