- Text Size +

Evil-Lyn’s New Shrinking Power (He-Man fan-fiction)

 Special Thanks to Carycomic for reviews from initial posting.

 

CHAPTER 1 * First Things First

With a bright flash of light, Evil-Lyn suddenly appeared in Skeletor’s Throne Room.

“Ah, Evil-Lyn, about time you teleported back,” Skeletor said in his shrill Skeletor-voice.  “It’s been over a month, witch.  What took you so long to study King Randor’s war plans?  Should have taken only a couple days.”

 “My apologies, Skeletor,” Evil-Lyn replied in her naturally sexy voice.  “Prince Adam and that blasted Orko are too nosy for their own good — though my disguise worked flawlessly.  They haven’t a clue.”

“Well, out with it!” Skeletor snarled, tapping his fingers on the arm of his elaborate throne made of bone.

“Randor is actually pulling his troops out of the western woods, to the east of Grayskull.  Something about not harming the environment — that fool!”

“Very nice, Evil-Lyn.  You may leave.  Now!”

“Yes, Skeletor, thank you,” the sorceress said, half-bowing, and then turned, walking away.

She entered a short corridor — her purple high-heeled leather boots striking the ground with a confident klik-klak klik-klak.  Her boots rose to halfway up her strong, shapely calves, followed by attractive, athletic legs which seemed to go up forever.  Her bare thighs were most impressive — powerfully muscular yet perfectly feminine — which led up to her skintight purple outfit with light-blue accents.  The bottom portion was high-cut like a swimsuit, and it hugged her voluptuous, womanly hips, transitioning to a narrow waist.

Evil-Lyn wore a tight-fitting, purple-leather bustier.  It was sleeveless, and small light-blue bands adorned her toned forearms and upper arms, leaving her sexy shoulders bare.  Her top had a plunging V-shaped neckline, and a light-blue collar standing up.  Two light-blue circular designs lay on her bosom, drawing the eye to the ample cleavage of her very well-endowed bust.

Evil-Lyn’s countenance was stunning, that of a supermodel or a goddess — high cheekbones; large dark, almond-shaped eyes; full, pouting red lips; and dark, femininely arched eyebrows.  Covering the top of her head, she wore a formfitting black helmet, with a purple-leather half-circle crown rising up with four light-blue streaks.  Her headdress perfectly framed her breathtaking visage and her penetrating dark eyes.  And following behind her toned, curvy, and buxom body was a long black cape.

As Evil-Lyn proceeded down the hall, out of a doorway walked Beast Man, the chief henchman of Skeletor.  Beast Man was a furry, orange, ape-like humanoid.  Speaking with a scratchy, beast-like voice, he said, “Evil-Lyn, back at Snake Mountain, I see . . . I didn’t miss you.”

Still approaching Beast Man, Evil-Lyn answered, “Shut up, fur-brain!  I’ve been working on defeating He-Man — nothing that you could comprehend.”

With shallow breathing, Beast Man replied, “Only Skeletor can defeat He-Man.  Evil-Lyn, you are not as powerful as He-Man; he is too big and too strong for a sorceress like you.”

The witch burst into laughter.  “Well, fur-ball, He-Man won’t be big much longer, and neither will you.”  She then entered a secret passageway, the rock door sealing behind her.

Evil-Lyn walked to a table, etched out of the rock wall, and with a wave of her hand, all of her supplies, including her crystal ball wand, magically appeared.  She reached into a pocket on her hip, pulling out a small shiny red gemstone — looking much like a ruby and half an inch in length.

The Shrinkingstone, Evil-Lyn thought.  I finally have it! she grinned.  The witch took a holder made of gold, placed the Shrinkingstone in it, and then attached the pendant to a gold necklace.  Taking the crystal ball wand, she quietly uttered an incantation as small waves of lightning traveled from the wand to the red stone.

“There, it is finished,” she grinned widely, picking up the necklace and putting it around her neck.  The little red gemstone fell into her cleavage, dangling between her large breasts, and hidden deep within.

Evil-Lyn then marched back to Skeletor’s Throne Room, and was pleased to see that the blue Skeletor, with his yellow boney face under his purple hood, was sitting alone atop his grand chair.

“Skeletor,” Evil-Lyn uttered in her normal seductive tone.  “Tell me . . . when will you defeat He-Man?”

Skeletor, his chin on his fist, looked up.  “What are you bothering me for, you stupid witch.  I am in deep thought.”  Skeletor’s muscles were very large, nearly as big as He-Man’s, but not quite.

“When will you defeat He-Man, bone-head?  How many years is it gonna take, huh?”  Evil-Lyn laughed.

“Who are you to speak to me like that, witch,” Skeletor said, and stood up.

“You’re a fool, Skeletor.  I’ve never had any real loyalty to you.  It’s your power I’ve always wanted . . . but I no longer need it.”  She grinned.  “I have my own power . . . and it’s greater than yours, bone-face.”

Skeletor quickly grabbed his ram-headed Havoc Staff at his side, firing an energy blast directly at the sorceress standing ten feet before him.

Evil-Lyn’s outstretched hand simply absorbed the energy blast.  Skeletor, shocked, fired off another five blasts from his powerful staff — one shot being enough to kill a man.

The energy discharge had no effect, as Evil-Lyn smirked, lowering her hand — the room now with a soft haze of smoke from a shot that missed, having struck the rock wall behind Evil-Lyn.

“I have the Shrinkingstone, Skeletor.”  She smirked again.

“That’s not possible,” Skeletor said in his shrill voice.  “It’s only a legend.”

The witch laughed.  “Not only do I have the power to shrink you, Skeletor, but all of my magical powers have been heightened . . . and shall continue to grow as long as I have the stone.”

“No!” Skeletor shouted.  “I am your master!  You will bow down to me, Evil-Lyn!”

Raising her hand, Evil-Lyn grinned widely as Skeletor’s height and size started to quickly diminish right before her eyes.  In just a couple seconds, down to 5 feet, 4 feet, 3 feet, 2 feet . . .

“You won’t get away with this, Evil-Lyn!” Skeletor shouted, his voice becoming even more high-pitched.  “I am your master!” his voice now beginning to become inaudible as he shrunk smaller and smaller . . . 1 foot . . . 9 inches . . . 6 inches . . . 5 . . . 4 . . .  And then at 3 inches tall, Skeletor finally found himself no longer reducing in size.

The beautiful, sexy Evil-Lyn stepped closer to the miniature Skeletor, her footfalls like earthquakes to her former boss.  BOOM! . . . BOOM! . . . BOOM! . . . BOOM!

She peered down at him.  “Looks like I won,” she said.  Evil-Lyn burst into laughter at the sight of the tiny Skeletor looking up at her boots.

“Now . . .” the evil sorceress mused, looking off to the side.  “Now I will defeat He-Man . . . and all Eternia will feel my wrath!”

 

CHAPTER 2 * Witch Visit

It was a pleasant, sunny summer day at the Royal Palace, and in the Royal Courtyard, sitting opposite of each other at a rock-cut table and two benches, were Prince Adam and Man-At-Arms.  They were pensively examining a stone game board, measuring about two feet by two feet square, upon which was an 8 x 8 grid.  It was a board game similar to chess, though the games pieces actually moved as if they were alive.  The pieces were four to six inches in height, represented by humanoid and animal figures.

“You’re not going to win this time, Duncan,” Adam said with a friendly smile at Man-At-Arms.

“Oh . . . it’s not over yet, my friend,” Man-At-Arms quipped back, hesitating as his hand hovered back and forth over the electronic controls.

Prince Adam had medium-length blond hair, and he was dressed in a white long-sleeved, skintight shirt with a pink vest.  It was modest, though Adam’s very large muscles were completely evident as they stretched the fabric.  He also wore purple-colored briefs and tight light-purple leggings revealing his strong lower body as well.

“Oh, Adam,” Cringer purred while resting on his side, his long tail gently swaying back and forth.  “Isn’t it just a perfect day? — blue skies.  I don’t like it when it rains and there’s scary thunder.”

Cringer was Prince Adam’s full-grown, green tiger with yellow stripes.  As his name suggests, he would “cringe” at even the slightest fearful event, often running to hide.

“Yes, Cringer,” Adam answered, “I couldn’t ask for a better day . . . and that’s game, Duncan.  Sorry, I couldn’t let you win.  You had won the previous three.”

“Fair enough, Prince Adam,” Man-At-Arms said, as Orko in his little red pointy wizard’s hat and little red robe, embossed with a black “O” on the front, came floating over to the table.  “And I think I’ll be going, Adam,” Man-At-Arms said.  “The new Guard recruits need working stun guns, and we’re short by several dozen.”

“That wasn’t my fault,” Orko chimed in.  “Okay, it was, but it was an accident.  Who knew that a box labeled stun guns shouldn’t be placed on a box saying fireworks?”

“Well, I don’t mind that much, Orko, even if it’s my day off.”  Man-At-Arms smiled.  “Just, please . . . please be more careful when you . . . wait, what’s this? . . . The sky, it’s changing.”

Prince Adam looked upward.  “Yes, Duncan, it is.”

“This is not normal weather for Eternia, at least not here,” Man-At-Arms said, looking up, the sky in mere seconds changing from pale-blue to dark ominous storm clouds.

And then with a loud, deafening crack of thunder with a simultaneous, blinding flash of light, a lightning bolt struck in the very center of the Royal Courtyard . . . KABOOM!

All of the citizens who were present in the large, open courtyard fell down to the ground.  Dozens of people, struggling to get up, disoriented, in shock.  And then screaming, loud screaming, as awareness set in . . . only to subside seconds later as the presence of a statuesque Evil-Lyn became completely apparent to everyone — her sexy purple-leather outfit clinging to her voluptuous hourglass figure, while she stood tall in the locus of the lightning strike.

“Where . . . is . . . He-Man!” Evil-Lyn shouted, her voice refined yet deadly.

An unsettling silence fell upon the crowd.  Evil-Lyn placed her hands on her shapely hips — “Well, who’s going to answer first?”

Suddenly, an intense barrage of stun gun blasts saturated the courtyard.  For several seconds, visibility disappeared as flashes of light all struck at the location of the evil sorceress.  And then . . . the firing died down, and Evil-Lyn’s figure could be seen.

“Mwahahahahahahaha!” the witch laughed as she tilted her beautiful head back, her elegant hands still on her hips in a powerful pose, her boots spread wide.

“Shoot her on kill, not stun, you idiots!” Man-At-Arms yelled, while crouching behind a nearby tree.

“They’re already on their highest setting, sir!” a member of the Royal Guard shouted from across the courtyard.

Evil-Lyn turned her gorgeous face toward Man-At-Arms.  “Man-At-Arms, so nice to see you again,” she said with a falsely sweet inflection.  “Now, tell me . . .” her voice instantly changing to that of rage, as if her eyes were burning with flames of fire, “WHERE IS HE?!  I WANT HE-MAN!”

Nervously, Man-At-Arms answered, standing up, “He is not . . . available right now.”

With a flick of a finger from her right hand, Man-At-Arms was sent flying away from Evil-Lyn — landing on the ground thirty feet away.

Prince Adam thought of sneaking away so he could turn into He-Man, but instead he uttered, “Evil-Lyn, stop this!  No one needs to get hurt.”

Evil-Lyn smirked at the prince.  “But it’s so much fun.”  She snickered, raising her hand as a group of peasants cowering in a corner suddenly began shrinking before everyone’s eyes . . . smaller and smaller until they were shrunken to a mere 3 inches in height.

The crowd gasped, as Prince Adam’s eyes widened, shocked at the spectacle and power of Evil-Lyn.

“If you don’t want your precious king and queen to be the size of little mice,” Evil-Lyn said, “I suggest you tell He-Man to come to Snake Mountain.”  The witch then opened her left hand, revealing a tiny Skeletor, 3 inches tall, the blue figure seeming scared yet defiant.

Prince Adam couldn’t believe his eyes, but it was true.  This was no mere illusion.

Then speaking in her seductive voice, Evil-Lyn cooed, “Tell He-Man to come to Snake Mountain.  I want to have a little meeting with him.  If he doesn’t show in 24 hours, next time my demeanor won’t be so pleasant.”

Then in a blinding flash of light, the witch disappeared from their presence, and a commotion of voices filled the courtyard.  Adam ran over to Man-At-Arms.  “You okay, Duncan?”

“Don’t worry about me.  We must head to the war strategy room.  Now, quickly.”

 

(One hour later . . .)

Around a large table stood Man-At-Arms and Prince Adam.  The attractive Teela, Captain of the Royal Guard, had joined them, along with Orko floating from behind.

“Give me the troops, Father, and we will storm Snake Mountain!” Teela said.

“No, Teela, it is too dangerous,” Man-At-Arms said.  “You weren’t there.  Evil-Lyn’s magic has grown, and she now has the power to reduce people’s size with a mere wave of her hand.”

“But how?!” Teela said, exasperated.

“Yes, Duncan, what can you tell us?” Prince Adam exhorted.

“Well, with Orko’s help, I managed to quickly find a tome that seems to be the only probable explanation for all of this.”  Opening a large book, Man-At-Arms continued, “It’s called the ‘Shrinkingstone’.  It’s a little red gemstone, giving the person possessing it the power to change the size of matter itself, to change the size of atoms and molecules.  It requires advanced skill in sorcery to wield it; unfortunately, Evil-Lyn is just such a person.”

“I thought the Shrinkingstone was only a myth, a fairy tale,” Adam puzzled.

“So did I, Prince Adam,” Man-At-Arms returned.  “But as you saw, Evil-Lyn must have found it somehow . . . and Eternia is no longer safe with it in her possession.  Not only does the Shrinkingstone give her the mastery of size, but it strengthens her powers of sorcery in general . . . and the longer she has the stone, the more her powers will grow.”

“Then it’s settled.  He-Man will go to Snake Mountain,” Prince Adam said.  “It’s too unsafe for anyone else.  And there’s no time to waste.”

Teela, sounding disappointed, said, “Fine!  He-Man can solve the problem like he always does.  I just hope that he doesn’t get . . . you know . . . miniaturized by that witch, like what she did to Skeletor.”

Prince Adam looked with concern at Man-At-Arms, both thinking the same thing.  “I’m sorry, Adam, but the people Evil-Lyn shrunk are still the same few inches high.  Our scientists need more time, but I sincerely think that only He-Man can save us now.”

 

CHAPTER 3 * A Dangerous Journey

With the Sword of Power in his right hand, Prince Adam finally located Cringer hiding behind some large barrels of flour, fortunately still on the palace grounds.  “Come on, Cringer, we’ve got a job to do.”

His paws over his eyes, Cringer said, “I-I-I-I heard people talking . . . that Evil-Lyn actually shr-shr-shr-shrunk some people and Skeletor, too.”

“Yes, that’s true,” Adam replied.

“Evil-Lyn is a bad lady,” Cringer said.  “What if she decides to shr-shr-shrink us?”

“We’ll deal with that when the time comes.  I promise you’ll feel better after this.”

“Oh, no!” Cringer said.

Holding aloft his magic sword, Prince Adam proclaimed, “By the Power of Grayskull!” as thousands of energy sparks emanated from the sword.  Holding the sword to his chest with both hands, he continued, “I HAVE THE POWER!”

Having transformed into He-Man, he reached out his sword, pointing it at Cringer who was struck with sparks of intense energy.  Cringer leaned forward while on all fours and transformed into a slightly larger Battle Cat, equipped with a red shielded facemask and helmet, and a red saddle for riding.

“Roooarrr!  I feel great!” Battle Cat exclaimed.

“I knew you would, Cat,” He-Man answered, his voice sounding deeper than Adam’s.

He-Man was now wearing a bluish-gray metal chest harness with a red cross on the breastplate made of Coridite which enhanced his already incredible strength.  He was also wearing red briefs with a gold-colored waistband and red boots — his attire showing off his very large muscles and now tan skin.  His big arms and chest were chiseled, along with his abs and back, his thighs, and his calves.

“The most powerful man in the universe,” Man-At-Arms said with great respect, approaching He-Man and Battle Cat.

The two men shook hands.  “So, we’re agreed,” Man-At-Arms said.  “You head to Snake Mountain and confront Evil-Lyn.  And I’ll go to Castle Grayskull, and speak to the Sorceress.  It could take weeks, or years, or possibly never to craft a counteractive potion.  I’m afraid that the Shrinkingstone’s power combined with Evil-Lyn’s already great power will be too much for the caretaker of Grayskull to reverse.”

“Evil-Lyn’s power is continuing to grow,” He-Man said.  “If I don’t act now, more lives could be at stake.”  He-Man then climbed onto the red saddle of Battle Cat.

“He-Man!” Man-At-Arms shouted.  “Remember, you’re not invulnerable.  Evil-Lyn could shrink you, just like she shrunk Skeletor — and I think she would enjoy shrinking you in some sort of dominatrix way.  Her lust for power is endless.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” He-Man said.  “Off we go, Battle Cat!  To Snake Mountain!”

“Rooaarr!” Battle Cat said, leaping into a full sprint.  “Let’s go kick some witch ass!”

Faster than a galloping steed, He-Man and Battle Cat traveled through the Evergreen Forest, then across the vast desert of the Sands of Time.  Crossing into the Dark Hemisphere of the planet, they traversed the Dunes of Doom.  The terrain then became rockier, and the sky began to take on a darker, purple hue of twilight.

“There!” He-Man gestured.  “I can just barely see the stone snake’s head with its twinkling eye.”

“Snake Mountain . . .” Battle Cat said.  “It makes my skin crawl.”

“I don’t like this anymore than you, Cat.  But we have to stop Evil-Lyn . . . we must not fail.  Even if she — ”

“Even if she,” Battle Cat continued He-Man’s sentence, “makes us her shrunken prisoners?”

“I’m not going to let that happen,” He-Man answered.

He-Man and Battle Cat kept traveling until eventually they made their way up the slope of Snake Mountain.

“I think I remember a secret entrance,” He-Man said, dismounting, and beginning to touch the black rock wall of the mountain.  “Yes!  Here it is,” and a hidden stone slab opened, revealing a dark passageway.

The two of them carefully walked inside.  Pitch-blackness enveloped them, but after a minute or two, a faint light was seen up ahead.

“Ah, a torch on the wall,” He-Man remarked.  “Looks like Evil-Lyn left a light on for us.  Let’s go.”

Not more than ten seconds later, the giant face of Evil-Lyn suddenly appeared before them.  Her stunningly beautiful countenance was eight feet high — completely filling the corridor — and less than five feet away.  “Little He-Man, I knew you’d come,” Evil-Lyn cooed in her sultry feminine voice.

“Rooaarrr!” snarled Battle Cat.

“Easy, Battle Cat!  Eaasssy!  It’s just a projection . . . she’s not really here.”

The magical projection was slightly transparent but of rich color and three-dimensional, lending itself to extreme realism.  “Oh, He-Man . . .” the sorceress said with a big, sexy grin, “I am everywhere in Snake Mountain.  You cannot escape my presence.”

“Evil-Lyn,” He-Man said, “you have to give me the Shrinkingstone.  I don’t want to have to harm you.”

Evil-Lyn laughed — her loud, sexy laughter reverberating in the passageway made of hard rock walls, floor, and ceiling.  She said, laughing, “You’re such a Boy Scout, He-Man.  I don’t know if your big muscles will save you from what I have in store for you.”

“What are you talking about, witch?” He-Man demanded.

“Mmmm, let’s just say, I have prepared some fun trials for you and your feline — as you make your way closer to me.”

Evil-Lyn’s eight-foot-high visage suddenly disappeared except for her full red lips — which immediately grew bigger and bigger until the whole corridor was blocked by Evil-Lyn’s luscious lips.

Running her tongue slowly . . . slowly across her upper lip, she began to open her mouth.  “Come inside, He-Man.  Come . . . and I will bring you closer to where I am.”

He-Man watched as the image of Evil-Lyn’s mouth opened fully.  He-Man and Battle Cat began to slowly walk between Evil-Lyn’s sensual lips until they had passed into her mouth — her lips then closing, sealing shut as she laughed seductively.

The next moment, He-Man found himself in a large chamber with high ceilings made of dark rock.  Green vines covered much of one wall.

“Where are we?” Battle Cat growled.

“Evil-Lyn teleported us to another place, most likely still in Snake Mountain.”

“I don’t like it,” Battle Cat snarled.

“We have to get to Evil-Lyn,” He-Man said, “before we can defeat her.”

“You have to get to me, He-Man, before I reduce you, that is,” Evil-Lyn’s feminine voice imbued the entire room, this time without a visual representation.  The witch’s domineering voice seemed to He-Man to be both inside and outside of his body, creating an overwhelming, intimate experience.

Scanning the room, He-Man said, “Looks like no doorways in or out.”

A green vine slithered along the rock floor, and then wrapping itself tightly around He-Man’s ankle, it pulled hard causing He-Man to lose his balance, falling forward onto his chest with a thud!

Then another vine, and another, shot out from the walls, attaching themselves to both of He-Man’s wrists, and then his other leg.  He-Man glanced over — seeing Battle Cat down on the ground, his front and back paws bound, and a vine wrapped tightly around his shut jaw.

A dozen more vines quickly began to bind He-Man’s arms and legs — around his waist and chest, and wrapping around his neck.

He struggled with all his might, twisting, “Ugh!  Must . . . break . . . free!”  But the vines, all squeezing together, were too much, as they wrapped tighter and tighter around He-Man.

“Hmmm . . .” Evil-Lyn’s sensual voice echoed in the chamber.  “Can’t you get away, He-Man?”  Laughing, she playfully said, “Now that you’re all tied up — it would be so easy for me to teleport next to you . . . and shrink you down to size.”

“No!” He-Man uttered, barely able to breathe, his muscles straining with great exertion.

“Do you fear me now, He-Man?” Evil-Lyn said, and laughed.

 

CHAPTER 4 * Rising to the Challenge

Struggling against the intense compression from over a dozen vines, binding He-Man’s arms, torso, legs, and around his neck, He-Man gasped, lying on the ground, “Uh!  I . . . have . . . to . . .”

His large muscular arms pulsating, veins protruding from his biceps, He-Man’s right arm pulled forward, ripping two green vines in half.  Blue liquid instantly spurted out from the fleshy vines — his right arm released, as his shackles fell to the floor with a thump.

Reaching behind his head, He-Man unsheathed his broad sword, swinging it forcefully down at the vines which had ruthlessly seized his left arm.  Slicing through them, he ripped the vine from his neck — then hacked powerfully at his bindings around his legs again and again, the blue substance exploding out of each one he cut.  Reaching over, he sliced the vines holding Battle Cat, releasing his great tiger.

Finally, standing up, He-Man grasped several vines around his waist, and with a mighty yank, he pulled as the rock wall instantly crumbled before him.  He-Man’s eyes grew large — seeing the vines were actually tentacles and attached to a giant green octopus-like monster.  It was about twelve feet high, and the monster roared with a large mouth filled with sharp fangs.

“No, you don’t!”  He-Man said, grabbing the tentacles.  Swinging around and around, He-Man quickly spun until finally he released the monster as it crashed against one of the rock walls — making a loud THUD! and knocking the creature unconscious.

“You’ll have to do better than that, Evil-Lyn!” He-Man said triumphantly.

“Roar!  He-Man,” said Battle Cat, “look, a way out!”

“My thought exactly, Cat,” he said as the duo moved through the crumbled opening in the rock.

They entered a long, narrow hallway, lined with the occasional flickering torch.  “So . . . left or right?” He-Man said.

“Your guess is as good as mine,” Battle Cat answered.

“Right, it is,” said He-Man.

“Right,” said Battle Cat.

They advanced down the narrow corridor, as it began to bend to the left, then a minute later toward the right.  There was an eerie silence amongst them, and He-Man and Battle Cat’s footsteps on the rock surface were the only sounds they heard.

Several minutes along the way, Battle Cat roared, “I’m not anyone’s pet! . . . If Evil-Lyn thinks she can use that Shrinkingstone on me — well, I don’t care how much her power has grown.”

“It’s not going to come to that,” He-Man stated.  “I’m not going to let Evil-Lyn shrink us.”

“But what if, He-Man?” Evil-Lyn’s erotic voice permeated the small passageway.  “What if you can’t stop me?”  With a stifled laugh, she said, “I have a little mousey cage waiting for ya.”

“Witch, you cannot win!” He-Man shouted.

Just then, the rock walls on either side of He-Man and Battle Cat began to move inward, as He-Man instantly spread his arms out wide to prevent being crushed.  Battle Cat, too, was sprawled out, his front paws pressing against one wall, the rear paws against the opposite.

“How does it feel, He-Man,” Evil-Lyn cooed, “to be squeezed between two massive walls?  Let’s see if you can survive this!”

He-Man’s arms trembled against the immense forces, and he quickly released his arms so that his back was against the rock, his strong legs pushing against the other wall.

“Ugh!  Push Battle Cat!  Push!” He-Man yelled.

“Rooaarr!  I am pushing!” Battle Cat growled.

He-Man’s large quadriceps and hamstrings shook as did his powerful calves.  The strain seemed to be magnified ten-fold with each passing second.  “Unhhh!” He-Man roared, giving every last ounce of strength he had.

“Evil-Lyn’s magic has definitely grown!” He-Man shouted.  “We have to get out of here now!”

Drawing his sword from behind his head, He-Man wedged the steel between the two walls, acting as a brace.  Then scooting his body over while still pushing with his legs, He-Man pulled the still-wedged sword a few feet back towards him.

“Come on, go!  Go!” He-Man shouted.

“I am!” Battle Cat roared.

Sliding his body and pulling the sword, over and over again, they made their way down the passageway — until having traveled tens of meters, Battle Cat finally jumped out into a larger room.

He-Man then jumped sideways, grabbing his sword, as the rock walls smashed together with a BOOM! narrowly missing his hand.

Exhausted, He-Man bent over and decided to crouch down to rest.  Out of breath, He-Man uttered, “Maybe we should have gone left.”

Panting profusely, Battle Cat snarled, “Didn’t I say that?”

“No . . . you agreed with me.”  Catching his breath, He-Man stood up.  “Come on, time to go.  We must be getting close.”

Walking across the rock surface, the room quickly opened up and a great expanse extending a quarter-mile was just barely visible in the low light.  They walked further for a couple minutes when they came upon a deep canyon, its bottom veiled by a dark abyss.

“Evil-Lyn, show yourself!  I’m done playing your games!”  He-Man’s request was met with silence.  He looked down, nudging a small stone off the edge — waiting several seconds.

“I think it hit bottom . . . could be a hundred feet down,” He-Man said.

“I’m just beyond this trench, He-Man,” Evil-Lyn’s voice echoed loudly — like that of a goddess — vibrating the huge rock opening.  “I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Battle Cat leaned over the edge and roared.  “Cats can climb, but not a vertical rock like this!”

“I’ll carry you down, Cat,” He-Man said.  “Climb onto my back.”

With Battle Cat’s front legs around He-Man’s neck, they slowly descended the rock wall.  One foot down, and then the next — one handhold down to the next.  Deeper, deeper into the dark abyss they went.  Fifteen minutes passed and the bottom seemed an endless distance away, until finally He-Man’s boot touched the ground.

In complete darkness, He-Man said, “OK, let’s cross this chasm and find the wall going up.”

“I’m right with you, He-Man,” Battle Cat said.

After a few minutes of walking blind, He-Man abruptly said, “A faint light, up there!  I think I see the way out.”

He-Man’s hands finally touched the other rock wall.  “All right, climb on,” He-Man said as they began to ascend the steep cliff.

After several minutes, and about one-fourth of the way up the rock surface, a strange wind began to blow — softly at first, and then with great gusts like that of a hurricane.

He-Man lost his grip as he and his tiger plummeted, falling down . . . down — finally hitting the ground with a THUD! after having fallen over twenty-five feet.

He-Man rolled over, reaching out — sensing that Battle Cat was all right.

“Rooaarr!” Battle Cat snarled.  “That witch is having too much fun!”

Looking up, He-Man said, “You’re too heavy with that wind, Cat.  I think I’ll have to make this climb . . . alone.”

 

CHAPTER 5 * Face to Face

Within the blackness, at the floor of the canyon, He-Man said, “I promise to return for you, Cat.”

“Don’t take too long, He-Man,” Battle Cat roared, “or I’ll know Evil-Lyn has used the Shrinkingstone on you.”

“I’ll get the stone,” He-Man answered.  “It doesn’t belong in that witch’s hands.”

He-Man then turned and began climbing the rock face — beginning his hundred-foot ascent.  Feeling in the darkness, he slowly made his way upward . . . seeing the faint light at the top of the cliff near where Evil-Lyn was supposedly.

From handhold to handhold — foothold to foothold — He-Man gripped the rock surface, climbing up higher . . . and higher.  Then at fifty feet up, Evil-Lyn’s seductive voice surrounded the hero, echoing loudly against the canyon walls — pervading He-Man’s body from within and without.

“Come . . .” her giant voice said.  “Come, He-Man.  Climb up and meet me above you.”  Her laughter then shook the canyon walls, reverberating through He-Man’s hands and chest.  “I promise I won’t blow you off the cliff this time, little one.”

“Evil-Lyn!” He-Man shouted.  “The Shrinkingstone was not meant for an evil sorceress like you.  You cannot rule Eternia!  I won’t let you!”

“Bold words, He-Man, for someone who is about to become my little pet.  Maybe I’ll just crush you under the sole of my boot instead!”

He-Man looked up and kept ascending — climbing higher, higher . . . and higher still.  And then finally he pulled himself up onto the top of the giant rock.

A gentle wind was circulating in He-Man’s midst, and he felt his skin being caressed.  The wind soon turned to a bitter cold, and He-Man moved quickly toward the growing light off in the distance.

He approached an opening in the rock, which was finely carved and obviously a doorway.  And then He-Man heard her voice, that mesmerizing and pernicious . . . indelible . . . tone that she so effortlessly wielded.

“Come closer, He-Man,” Evil-Lyn cooed.

Her voice was coming from somewhere in front of He-Man, rather than from every direction like before.  He knew the witch was in a room not far ahead.

With cautious steps, He-Man entered the hallway and then walked down to a door, turning right.

It was a large, well-lit room; several fancy wooden tables with chairs lined the sides of the chamber.  And in the middle, at the back of the room, thirty feet away, was an ornate golden throne with a dark-red velvet seat — upon which sat the sensual Evil-Lyn, her arms at her sides, her sexy legs crossed as she lazily bounced her purple-leather boot up and down, a black cape draped behind her.

The witch was dressed in her salacious outfit — the purple leather conforming perfectly, completely skintight, around her curvaceous hips, small waist, and large bust.  Her bustier presented a generous amount of cleavage — the leather stitching appearing like it was holding on for dear life, as if her huge breasts yearned to break free from their confinement.

As He-Man began to approach the powerful witch, her crossed, perfectly sculpted legs continued to bounce, her purple high-heeled boot slowly moving up and down . . . up and down . . . up . . . and down — in an increasingly hypnotic beat.  Above her leather boots, her bare, silky skin rose up from the middle of her strong, shapely calves up to her very muscular yet perfectly feminine thighs — her bare, smooth skin rising up to her pelvis and wide hips.  Evil-Lyn — hers was a body that exuded sexuality and eroticism.

He-Man stepped fifteen feet from the sorceress, her purple and black headdress crowning her breathtakingly beautiful countenance — her full, voluptuous lips; high, sculpted cheekbones; and hauntingly seductive, large dark eyes.

With the raise of an eyebrow, Evil-Lyn said, “Ah, those great, gorgeous muscles of yours, He-Man . . . too bad they are useless against the Shrinkingstone.”  She snickered, still bouncing her purple boot, teasingly.

“Hand it over, Evil-Lyn,” He-Man ordered.

“Now what’s the fun in that?” she flirted.

“I’ll take it by force, if you give me no other choice,” He-Man said.

The sorceress laughed.  “I know you desire me, He-Man.  Accept it.  I’ve seen the way you look at my body.”

“Evil-Lyn,” He-Man began, “you are attractive, very . . . very attractive.  That is obvious to me.  On the outside, you are beautiful . . . but on the inside, you are ugly.”

“Just because I like feeling powerful and superior?  Nonsense!” she retorted.

“It is wrong to hurt people for your own personal gain,” He-Man said.

“Your arrogant morals will be your downfall, He-Man — and you will fall very far down!”  The witch laughed.  “I will rule all of Eternia with you looking up at my boots. . . .  Admit it, He-Man, you can’t stop obsessing about me shrinking you.”

“That’s not going to happen, witch!” He-Man declared.

Evil-Lyn abruptly stood up — rising to her full height.

He-Man unsheathed his sword, holding it sideways in front of him.

“Relax, He-Man,” Evil-Lyn said in a scolding tone.  She walked over to a table on the side, six feet closer to where He-Man was standing.  “I’m just removing my cape.  This is getting a little too formal for me.”

With her elegant hands, she reached behind her beautiful head — her toned arms lifting up as she unlatched the black cape, tossing it onto the table as it landed in a heap.

Then turning to face her throne, He-Man was presented with a spectacular view of Evil-Lyn’s most perfect ass — the purple of her costume only half covering her firm cheeks.  As if sculpted in marble, her muscular, toned butt was elevated to even greater visual delights in relation to her voluptuous hips.  And her sexy hourglass figure titillated the senses as she sauntered back to her chair — her long, strong legs seeming to rise into the sky.

Taking a seat upon her throne, Evil-Lyn immediately crossed her incredible legs — only a moment later, uncrossing them and crossing them the other way.  She began to effortlessly bounce her high-heeled, purple-leather boot gently up and down . . . up and down . . . up . . . and down.

Reaching downward, the witch caressed the cuff of her boot along her shapely calf.  “So . . . wonder how it happened to your archenemy, Skeletor?”  Evil-Lyn smirked.

He-Man, still holding his sword, but down at his side, answered, “He didn’t stand a chance, did he?”

Evil-Lyn grinned, and then erupted in boisterous laughter.  “It was so much fun!  So exhilarating!  Oh — you should have been there, He-Man.”  She paused, her breathtaking beauty then squarely aimed at the muscle-bound hero.  “Oh, that’s right; you’ll be getting an up-close, personal demonstration.”

Twisting slightly to her side, Evil-Lyn picked up a small empty metal cage from a nearby table, placing it in her lap.  The cage measured five inches high, five inches deep, and seven inches long.

“Skeletor,” Evil-Lyn said, amused, “has his own little mousey cage . . . as do his band of idiots who followed him without question: Beast Man, Mer-Man, Trap Jaw, and Tri-Klops.  It was so funny, the look on their faces right after I shrunk them.  And their voices became high-pitched like tiny mouse squeaks. . . .  And now, they’re all part of my collection.  You, He-Man, will be my favorite pet — worshiping me as your Owner and Disciplinarian.”

He-Man, squeezing the hilt of his sword, said, “It’s not too late, Evil-Lyn.  Give me the stone.”

Evil-Lyn giggled.  “It’s tucked away in my cleavage.  You’ll have to climb inside to retrieve it . . . interested?”

She enjoyed watching the expression on He-Man’s face, one of confusion and ambivalence.  And then the witch’s demeanor shifted — her dark eyes glaring at He-Man.  “If it wasn’t for Skeletor, you would have been defeated long ago!”  She placed the small cage from her lap back to the table at her side.

He-Man watched as the alluring vixen then stood tall, her arms outstretched — her anger seeming to grow as her eyes flashed with flames of hot rage.

“You have humiliated me for the last time, He-Man!” Evil-Lyn yelled.  “YOU . . . WILL . . . SHRINK!”

 

CHAPTER 6 * Deceit

He-Man watched from fifteen feet away as the sexy sorceress held her arms out wide.  She glared at him, peering into his soul — “You . . . will . . . shrink!”

He-Man immediately dove to his right side, rolling along the ground when a table, just inches from his face, suddenly shrank down, smaller and smaller until it resembled that of little dollhouse furniture.  His eyes wide, his heart racing, He-Man sprinted to the other side of the room, diving amongst a collection of fancy wooden chairs and tables — his cover quickly being reduced, disappearing into minute size in just two seconds.

“I want you tiny! — He-Man!” Evil-Lyn roared, her voice erotic yet terrifying.

He-Man darted behind some wooden crates, now ten feet from Evil-Lyn — the witch slowly approaching.  “Come out and play, He-Man,” she said, and laughed.  “I’m going to be huge to you!  You cannot escape!”

Gripping his sword tightly, out of the corner of his eye, He-Man saw the crates which hid him begin to change size . . . shrinking . . . down, down.  And as time stood still, He-Man knew it was now or never.  He turned, racing at a full sprint toward Evil-Lyn — his sword defensively held in front of him, even though he knew it would not block any sorcery Evil-Lyn cast upon him.

At full speed, he crashed into the witch, knocking her to the floor as he fell and tumbled.  Turning his head, He-Man noticed a cut on Evil-Lyn’s left shoulder — several inches long and beginning to bleed.  And then He-Man acted; lunging forward, he grasped the necklace with the Shrinkingstone attached, yanking it from Evil-Lyn’s body as the chain broke.

Evil-Lyn, holding her shoulder, grimaced.  “You muscle-bound brute!  Look what you did!”  Her cut was bleeding red, and she raised her hands up as if to attack.

He-Man grabbed her wrists.  “No magic, Evil-Lyn. It’s over.”

“I was just going to heal myself, muscle-brain.  I know you took the stone.”

He-Man released her as Evil-Lyn’s right hand danced in the air next to her shoulder, and the bleeding cut instantly healed returning to her flawless skin.

He-Man stood up.  “I’m sorry, Evil-Lyn. . . .  I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

She got to her feet, appearing distressed.  “You should be, He-Man!  That cut hurt a lot.”

Spotting Evil-Lyn’s crystal ball wand on a nearby shelf, He-Man grabbed it and then bent it, wrapping it around the witch’s wrists.  “There,” He-Man said, “now we can go.  I’m taking you to a prison cell, and I have to get my cat at the bottom of a cliff.”

Struggling in the newly fashioned handcuffs, Evil-Lyn said indignantly, “You didn’t have to.  I would have come with you anyway.”

“I am not taking any chances, Evil-Lyn.”

“Oh, about your Battle Cat, He-Man,” Evil-Lyn said, and snickered, “I teleported it to the dungeon before your arrival.  It’s much closer than the canyon floor.”

“All right,” He-Man acquiesced, “I’ll let you lead the way then.”

“Very well, follow me,” the sorceress said seductively.

Evil-Lyn and He-Man exited the Throne Room through a doorway, left of Evil-Lyn’s majestic throne.  They proceeded down a long and wide passageway, lit by many torches along both sides — Evil-Lyn’s hands bound in front of her.

He-Man walked about five feet behind the witch who seemed to be in no rush, the sound of her high-heeled boots striking the rock floor about once per second.  “It’s down this way, He-Man,” she said — fully aware that He-Man had a perfect view of her insanely hot ass, the purple leather of her outfit clinging affectionately to her muscular, firm cheeks, half covering and half revealing bare skin.

Evil-Lyn’s curvaceous hips gently swayed side to side as she walked.  Her long, powerful legs and voluptuous figure created a most tantalizing image in He-Man’s mind.  Trying to focus, He-Man said, “How much further, Evil-Lyn?”

“Not far, He-Man, be patient.”

After a couple minutes, Evil-Lyn spoke from in front as she walked.  “I admit, He-Man, you have been a thorn in my side for the last few years . . . always thwarting Skeletor’s and my plans with annoying regularity.”

Then abruptly stopping, and spinning to face He-Man, Evil-Lyn continued, “But I want to change.”  Her eyes began to well up with tears.  “I didn’t want to hurt you.  That Shrinkingstone — it somehow made me a crazy woman.  It controlled my mind making me crave power . . . to be all-powerful.  That’s not me, He-Man.”

“You’ve always lusted after power, Evil-Lyn,” He-Man said.  “You told Teela that you wanted to seize Skeletor’s power and then conquer all of Eternia.”

“That was long ago — in the desert,” Evil-Lyn stated.  “It’s different now.  Without that stone around my neck, I see more clearly.”  She then said emphatically, tears streaming down her face, “I know it’s hard for you to accept, He-Man, but I don’t want to live this life anymore.  I want to have friends and be happy.”

She moved closer to him by a few steps, so she was directly in front of him, a foot away.  “Please . . . please believe me.  I don’t want to hurt you.”

He-Man looked down at Evil-Lyn’s radiant, beautiful face, her tears falling to the ground.  He gazed into her lovely, sensuous eyes.  “I don’t want to not believe you,” He-Man said.  “It’s just that trust takes time to develop.”

Looking up into his eyes, she softly said, “Then I want to begin there.”  She paused, longingly gazing into him.  Then moving slightly closer, she tilted her head as her lips brushed onto He-Man’s.  She kissed him gently with her luscious lips — pausing for only a moment — and then kissed him passionately, her lips locked with his.  She felt his hesitancy which soon melted . . . as He-Man returned the passionate kiss with equal intensity.

After about ten seconds, their lips parted and Evil-Lyn said quietly, “Let me take you to your Battle Cat.”

They began to walk down the corridor and after a few minutes came to the entrance of a spacious room.  “This is the dungeon, He-Man. . . .  Your tiger should be in one of these cells here.”

They walked around, peering within each chamber, when Evil-Lyn nonchalantly said, “Funny, isn’t it — how I could miss shrinking you that many times?”

He-Man felt the silence take on a foreboding, oppressive presence.  He looked at the sexy witch who had a wicked smirk on her face.

“I mean . . .” Evil-Lyn continued.  “You were standing so close to me.  It’s just not possible to miss shrinking someone from that distance.”

He-Man unsheathed his sword, eight feet away from Evil-Lyn.  Suddenly, the wand that had been wrapped around her wrists fell to the floor with a metallic thud, and Evil-Lyn grinned placing her hands on her shapely hips.

“What is this, witch?!” He-Man demanded.

“You don’t think what you took from me was the Shrinkingstone, do you?”  Evil-Lyn laughed.

Looking down into his left hand, where the necklace and stone ought to have been, was nothing more than a simple white string.

“The Shrinkingstone is much more attractive around my neck,” Evil-Lyn cooed, caressing the golden chain near her collarbone, the powerful red gemstone concealed between her large breasts.

Then in a small flash of light, a little metal cage appeared in the witch’s outstretched left hand.  He-Man looked in horror at the sight of a miniature yellow-striped, green tiger with a red helmet and riding saddle.  From head to tail, Battle Cat was no more than four inches in length.

“I don’t fear you, witch!” He-Man shouted, clutching his sword.

Evil-Lyn laughed.  “You’re a better kisser than a liar, He-Man.  You have much reason to fear me . . . big, giant reasons to be afraid.”

The sexy witch then yelled, “You’ve run out of time!  Now you will become my little pet!”

 

CHAPTER 7 * New Perspective

He-Man, gripping the Sword of Power in his right hand, readied his stance — when suddenly the small cage held by Evil-Lyn, containing tiny Battle Cat, disappeared in a bright flash of light.

“Where have you put him?!” He-Man demanded.

“In a dimension far beyond your limited mind,” Evil-Lyn said.  The beautiful sorceress smirked, placing her elegant hands on her curvaceous hips.  “My dear He-Man, you are in over your head.  I am going to defeat you.”

The hilt of He-Man’s sword then became red-hot, and he instantly dropped it with a loud CLANG! on the rock floor before him.  Falling to the ground, He-Man was shocked as he witnessed his sword instantly vanish before his eyes.

Evil-Lyn laughed, her voice growing even more confident and erotic.  “This, too, is now mine.  You will never find it again.”

Attempting to get to his feet, He-Man felt a strange dizziness as he saw Evil-Lyn raising her hand — just six feet from him — “I am going to enjoy shrinking you, He-Man.”

The room suddenly seemed to enlarge in all directions simultaneously — as the voluptuous, statuesque Evil-Lyn in her skintight, sexy purple outfit appeared to be growing . . . growing taller and taller . . . bigger and bigger.

“No! . . .” He-Man shouted, his body tingling as he felt great warmth wash over him.  “No!  No!  This can’t be happening!”  He-Man’s height was diminishing rapidly as he shrunk smaller and smaller . . . 5 feet . . . 4 feet . . . 3 feet . . . 2 feet . . .

“Yes!  Yes!  Yes!” Evil-Lyn said playfully, and laughed.  “I am shrinking you, He-Man, and you are helpless to stop it!”  Her sexy voice was enlarging as he dwindled in size, seeming more and more powerful and intimidating.

He glanced up at the growing Evil-Lyn as she grinned down at him, her large eyes flashing with wicked delight.  The witch’s seductive voice grew louder and more ominous, coming from above — “Keep shrinking, He-Man!  Your worst nightmare is about to come true!  Ahahahahahahahahaha!”  Her laughter boomed, her giant feminine voice enveloping the hero as his height continued downward . . . down . . . down . . . down . . .

1 foot . . . 11 inches . . . 10 inches . . . 9 inches . . . 8 inches . . . 7 inches . . . 6 . . . 5 . . . 4 . . . and then finally . . . his body stopped shrinking at a mere 3 inches tall.

Looking upward, He-Man stood with his mouth agape, his eyes wide in horror and total disbelief at the sight of a 140-foot-tall Evil-Lyn peering down upon him as she stepped closer . . . her footfalls like earthquakes — BOOM! . . . BOOM! . . . BOOM! . . . BOOM!

The witch then stood over him . . . less than a foot away . . . putting her feminine hands on her wide, womanly hips.

Evil-Lyn’s purple high-heeled boots towered over He-Man at over 30 feet tall.  The purple leather of her boots was a rich, bold hue and seemed surreal at such a close distance — filling He-Man’s field of vision and ascending high above his little head.

The witch’s boots rose halfway up her powerful calves.  Her bare, sexy legs then began rising — her skin silky-smooth and flawless.  Evil-Lyn’s strong, shapely calves were extremely enormous to He-Man — their size seeming to be an impossibility, and they rose up . . . up . . . up . . . finally reaching her sexy knee and then up higher still to Evil-Lyn’s powerfully muscular yet perfectly feminine thighs.

The witch’s toned thighs were even more gigantic — huge, massive towers of female muscle rising skyward . . . her long, sexy legs finally reaching her pelvis and the beginning of her sultry, purple-leather costume, which clung to her incredible hourglass figure like plastic wrap on wet skin.

Evil-Lyn’s hips seemed impossibly wide, then narrowing to a small waist, and then again — higher still — two gigantic orbs pressing out from the purple-leather bustier.

And above her giant bust, the witch’s gorgeous face . . . 140 feet up . . . looked down with an evil and mischievous expression, her purple and black headdress crowning her head.

Adrenaline flooded He-Man’s brain.  The sight of his female nemesis . . . now unimaginably gigantic, looming over him with her massive, colossal-sized body — a wicked smirk on her lips — He-Man’s brain could only think one thing . . . “RUN!”

His body broke out into a full sprint, away from the towering sorceress — his heart pounding in his head, beating impossibly fast.  And then his ears took in the enormous, omnipresent voice of Evil-Lyn.

“You’re not afraid of me — are you?” she cooed, her seductive voice thundering overhead like a goddess.  “You know you’re not going to get away from me, little, tiny He-Man!  Ahahahahaha!”  Her laughter boomed, reverberating through He-Man’s body as he desperately ran.

And then the ground violently shook — BOOM! . . . BOOM! . . . BOOM! . . . as Evil-Lyn’s high-heeled boots touched down upon the hard rock surface.  As the ground trembled, He-Man struggled to not lose his balance, while running across a seemingly endless floor — everything in the room having been stretched out and spread apart, creating the feeling of unlimited distances in all directions, and the ceiling now appearing higher than the sky itself.

“Fee . . . Fie . . . Foe . . . Fum!” Evil-Lyn’s voice thundered as she walked slowly behind the fleeing He-Man.  The sexy witch giggled, and said, “Do you fear being captured by a giantess, He-Man? . . . Now that I have shrunken you to mouse-size, nothing can stop me from ruling all Eternia!”

He-Man sprinted across the never-ending floor, then darted — veering off to his left in an attempt to escape — Evil-Lyn’s giant footsteps only growing louder and louder . . . bigger and bigger . . .coming closer and closer!  BOOM! . . . BOOM! . . . BOOM! . . . BOOM! . . . BOOM!

Suddenly, He-Man slammed into what felt like crashing into the side of mountain — knocking him instantly to the floor, a deafening BOOM!!! shaking the ground.

Turning his head, He-Man blinked.  Just an arm’s length away was a purple wall.  His head tilting backwards — his heart racing, gasping for air — the witch’s sexy, high-heeled boot towered at over 30 feet, the height of a three-story building.

He-Man suddenly felt his chest, back, and legs compressed as he perceived his body being thrust upward at an incredible speed — his mind whirling, a blur of purple and flesh-tones zooming past his head.

And then instantly He-Man found himself before the giant face of Evil-Lyn.  Her head, not including her headdress, was 18 feet tall.  Her strikingly beautiful, model-like features were humongous . . . her full, pouty red lips; perfectly sculpted high cheekbones; perfect nose; large haunting dark eyes; long eyelashes; and femininely arched dark eyebrows.  Her face radiated a refined, darkly beautiful presence, both ominous and all-encompassing.

Holding He-Man in her fist, his tiny head and shoulders poking out the top, Evil-Lyn smirked wickedly.  Her eyes growing large, her right eyebrow sinisterly arched.  “You cannot escape me, He-Man,” she said in her naturally seductive voice.  She laughed softly, increasing the force of her grip.  “You’re so small now. . . .  My itty-bitty He-Man needs to be punished!”

Then everything went black — He-Man losing consciousness as he fainted . . .

 

Opening his eyes, He-Man’s head was touching the floor as he lay on his back.  He quickly sat up, realizing he was inside a prison surrounded by metal bars, a solid metal ceiling ten feet above the floor.

Getting to his feet, He-Man looked out through the bars at the astonishing sight of an enormous room — better described as a landscape, extending several hundred feet, more than a football field’s length both left and right, and forward.  There was a single wooden table far off in the distance, about 60 feet high; a couple greenish-gray rugs — measuring over 100 feet in length — lying on the floor near two gigantic doorways in the rock wall, approximately 160 feet high, one to He-Man’s left, one to his right.

He-Man soon realized he was atop a large table.  “Evil-Lyn shrunk you, too,” the shrill voice of Skeletor came from He-Man’s left.

About twelve feet away was another, separate prison cell, a ten-foot-high box with metal bars — looking exactly like the small cage Evil-Lyn had in her lap in the Throne Room.

The blue Skeletor with his purple-hooded yellow boney face was sitting in the corner of his prison, resting his muscular blue arms on his bent knees.

Beyond Skeletor’s cell were four more metal cages all in a row.  He-Man saw the orange, hairy Beast Man; the blue and yellow, fish-like Mer-Man; the metal Trap Jaw with robotic arm; and Tri-Klops with his mechanical, tri-optic visor — each of them in their own individual cages.

“Arahhar!” Beast Man growled.  “Get me out of here, He-Man — before that witch comes back!  She could return at any moment!”

 

CHAPTER 8 * Decisions

He-Man looked at Beast Man and then at Skeletor — each trapped in their own cages.  “When was the last time Evil-Lyn was in here?” He-Man asked.

“What does it matter, muscle-brain?!” Skeletor quipped in his whiny Skeletor-voice.  “Maybe an hour ago, maybe two . . . I don’t know. . . .  She’s become too powerful, even for you, He-Man.”

“Arahhar!” Beast Man growled, enraged.  “Let me out!  Let me out of this cage, He-Man!”

“Beast Man, calm down,” He-Man said.  “I’m working on a plan to get us all out of here.”

“A plan?” Skeletor said sarcastically, and laughed.  “I’ve been in here three days, He-Man.  There is no way out of these blasted cages!  That witch made sure of that.”

Looking at Skeletor, He-Man paused — then turned and walked to the metal bars of his prison, which faced out towards the extremely enormous room of which contained all six of the little cages and their tiny 3-inch-tall captives.  He-Man took a deep breath, then gripped the bars with his hands and began pulling sideways with all of his strength.

“Unhhh!” He-Man grunted, his big muscles flexing, veins popping out.  “Unhhahhh!” He-Man roared.  Nearly ten seconds later, he dropped his hands, appearing fatigued.  “I don’t understand,” He-Man said, his breath a little faster than before.

“It’s Evil-Lyn’s magic, He-Man,” Skeletor said in his shrill voice.  “The bars have been infused with her dark sorcery.  Nothing on this planet could bend them — not even you.”

“Can’t you use your magic?” He-Man asked.

“I’ve tried,” Skeletor said.  “The Shrinkingstone has amplified her powers far beyond my own.  And her power seems to be growing daily.”

He-Man walked to the edge of his cell, closer to Skeletor’s.  Pressing his hands against the bars, “Skeletor, this is very important.  The fate of Eternia is at risk.  I need to get out of this cage and get to Castle Grayskull.”

“The Sorceress can’t stop Evil-Lyn,” Skeletor said.

“It’s a long shot,” He-Man said, “but if the Sorceress can gather the right ingredients and study the right books, maybe . . . just maybe she could one day re-enlarge me.  It is the only hope of defeating Evil-Lyn.  We need to work together, Skeletor.”

“Never!” Skeletor said in his shrill Skeletor-voice.  “I will never help you, He-Man!”

And then, without warning, came the ominous sound of the soles of boots landing upon the floor.  Faint at first, and then growing louder . . . and louder. . . .  The footsteps grew larger and larger — striking fear and dread into the minds of Skeletor’s underlings as He-Man observed them cowering in the back of their cages, covering their heads with their arms.

Skeletor did not appear scared, but the moment Evil-Lyn stepped through the doorway, He-Man saw Skeletor visibly shake uncontrollably like it was the first time he had seen the witch gigantic.

The beautiful sorceress appeared even more colossal than He-Man had remembered, though he knew that was not the case.  The voluptuous, 140-foot-tall witch made the large room seem small as she sauntered closer . . . her curvy hips, narrow waist, and giant bosom wrapped in skintight purple leather.

Evil-Lyn came closer to the little cages on the table, her footfalls rattling the metal bars.  BOOM! . . . BOOM! . . . BOOM! . . . BOOM! she stepped . . . her figure seeming to grow as she loomed large over the 3-inch-tall prisoners.

Her sexy, commanding voice then pierced the air as she cooed, “How are my little men?  I hope none of you are going to make me angry today.”  Placing her elegant hands on the front of the table’s surface, Skeletor and He-Man fell down as their cages trembled.  “You won’t like me when I’m angry!” Evil-Lyn said, and snickered.

He-Man watched as Evil-Lyn moved closer to his and Skeletor’s cages, and then leaned forward, bending down, her arms outstretched wide upon the table — the witch’s 18-foot-tall face and head coming into view, and her humongous breasts and cleavage presented directly at eye level to the tiny, itty-bitty “masters” of the universe.  A sweet, flower-scented perfume then pervaded He-Man’s cage, his lungs breathing in the intoxicating fragrance.

The gold necklace around Evil-Lyn’s neck had fallen forward just to the edge of her ample cleavage, and the red shiny Shrinkingstone dangled between her massive boobs — occasionally bumping into her soft, flawless skin.

The half-inch-long gemstone sparkled in the light, and the wicked sorceress brought her left hand gracefully to her bosom, letting the stone fall upon the tip of her index finger as it danced before He-Man’s eyes — Evil-Lyn’s long polished nails resembling giant, feminine claws.

The gorgeous witch grinned, showing her big white teeth, 14 feet above He-Man’s head.  Returning her hand to the table, while still bending down — her huge tits heaving in the tight, purple-leather bustier — she said, “Still thinking of climbing inside, He-Man?  It would be quite the little adventure for you. . . .  Mmmm, but if you did ever manage to get your little, tiny hands on the Shrinkingstone, you wouldn’t know what to do with it.  I suppose you could polish it for me when you’re between my big breasts . . . all day long rubbing and stroking and polishing.”

Evil-Lyn giggled in her sweet yet malicious voice — as He-Man gripped the bars of his cage, closest to the powerful, giant witch.

“Evil-Lyn, let me out of this dungeon!” He-Man yelled, his voice high-pitched and mouse-like.

The witch said in her sexy voice, pretending to be shocked and offended, “Little He-Man! . . . Who are you, a tiny pet, to make demands of his big . . . giant . . . gargantuan Owner?  You must have a kinky fetish for being punished.  I didn’t expect that of you, He-Man.”

He-Man’s eyes couldn’t evade the incredible, majestic view Evil-Lyn’s most perfect and colossal cleavage — still taunting him at the exact level of his tiny frame — the red Shrinkingstone continually bouncing back and forth amidst the deep darkness of the valley between Evil-Lyn’s giant boobs.

Then He-Man heard the shrill voice of Skeletor, sounding urgent from the cage to his left.  Skeletor, keeping his voice low, “He-Man, don’t provoke her!  You don’t want her to get mad!”

“Yes, He-Man,” Evil-Lyn said, her voice a thousand times louder than Skeletor’s, “you don’t want to get me mad.  Skeletor has learned that the hard way.”  The beautiful sorceress laughed, her large sharp white teeth displayed in her giant mouth — her laughter vibrating through the cages of her mouse-sized captives.

Evil-Lyn then stood up, rising to her full height — He-Man’s view changing . . . now from the upper part of Evil-Lyn’s muscular thighs rising to her narrow waist . . . the witch’s wide, curvaceous hips and pelvic region in full view.  Her purple-leather costume was cut-high, moving along the sexy contours of her pelvis, clinging close to her statuesque form.

She turned around, walking away.  “I’ll return shortly, He-Man.  But now, all Eternia awaits my domination.”  The witch laughed softly, her perfectly sculpted ass once again front and center in He-Man’s mind as she slowly walked toward the doorway, her purple outfit hugging close to her firm, toned cheeks, only partially covering them.

Her erotic hips swayed as her long, shapely legs and spellbinding butt finally disappeared from He-Man’s view as she exited through the doorway cut out from the rock.

The 3-inch-tall He-Man stood in silence within his cell, contemplating saving the world from a 140-foot-tall Evil-Lyn — a power-lusting sex goddess with a wicked temper.

 

CHAPTER 9 * Escape

Several minutes had passed in utter silence since the gigantic witch had walked out of the room — leaving her 3-inch-tall prisoners in the dungeon, in tiny cages atop a wooden table.

He-Man gripped the bars of his cage, then glancing upward and to his side, he noticed a line of very faint light, and then a second line, and a third, forming an eight-foot rectangle on the solid-metal, 10-foot-high ceiling.

“Skeletor — is this . . . a door on the ceiling?”

“It can only be opened from the outside, He-Man,” Skeletor said in his shrill Skeletor-voice, sitting on the floor of his own individual cage.

He-Man walked around inside his prison.  “Skeletor, could you open a portal to Grayskull with your magic?”

“Would I be in here if I could, He-Man?”

“What if you had your staff with the ram’s head?”

Skeletor thought for a moment.  “When Evil-Lyn shrunk me,” Skeletor said, “my Havoc Staff was reduced in size, too, but it immediately vanished the moment I stopped shrinking.”

“Skeletor, if we can find your Havoc Staff, you can open a portal to Grayskull.  You must have an inner sense of where it might be located.”

“Yes, my scepter calls to me, from somewhere in Snake Mountain — but why should I help you, muscle-brain?  Besides, we’re Evil-Lyn’s toys!  She would never let us freely walk around Snake Mountain.”

“And when that witch becomes bored with her toys?” He-Man said.

Skeletor sat up a little straighter.  “What are you thinking, He-Man?”

Walking to the back of his prison cell, He-Man said, “If I can push this cage off the table, the hatch might open from the fall.”  He readied his stance and then sprinted full speed, crashing into the opposite metal bars with his shoulder and side.  The cage appeared to have budged slightly — maybe one-fourth inch, maybe one-third inch.

He-Man walked to the back of his cage, and then sprinted again, producing the same one-fourth inch or so.  He repeated this half a dozen times, when his cage was now just two inches from the edge.

“He-Man,” Skeletor said in his shrill voice, “Evil-Lyn will be PISSED if she finds you on the floor if the cage doesn’t open!”

Walking to the back of his cell, He-Man said, “It’s the only chance we got, Skeletor.”

He then sprinted, ramming into the bars with his shoulder again and again and again . . . until, finally, the cage was teetering on the edge — He-Man having felt the back of the cage slowly lift.

He returned to the rear of the prison cell, and then sprinting forward, he crashed into the bars — the cage sliding forward . . . tipping.  Then falling fast, the metal cage hit the rock floor with a heavy and extremely loud CLANG!!!

The noise loudly rang, echoing through the chamber — resounding off the walls, entering passageways and rooms far removed from the dungeon.

He-Man’s ears were ringing as he looked up, lying flat on his stomach.  The metal door had budged ajar, the hatch above He-Man letting in some light.  He-Man climbed up and slid, pulling his body through the narrow opening.

He walked to the edge of the metal box.  Squatting down, he carefully lowered himself by grasping the bars until he descended the ten-foot drop.  His eyes took in the immensity of the room, which seemed to extend endlessly in all directions, the room’s ceiling as high as the sky itself.

He-Man could hear his heart racing — memories of when Evil-Lyn had shrunken him with such ruthless enthusiasm.  She had seemed to have taken her time before reducing his physical size — such excessive confidence in her ability to do so proved that the witch’s powers of sorcery had grown to a height greater than He-Man had ever faced before.

He-Man stood perfectly still . . . down on the floor . . . in the extremely enormous room. . . .  He didn’t hear anything — no giant footsteps . . . nothing.

Sprinting over to the wooden leg of the table, He-Man looked up at the 60-foot climb.  “Now to get Skeletor,” he said.

The wooden leg was one inch wide and square-shaped, about two feet wide to He-Man, and its width slightly increased near the top.

Wrapping his arms and legs around the wooden column, he began his ascent.  He-Man’s strong muscles hoisted himself upward as the room’s floor gradually became further and further away.  Then at 30 feet, halfway up, He-Man paused — looking across the vast distance toward the colossal-sized entrance which Evil-Lyn had recently passed through.  He could hear his own breathing . . . but Evil-Lyn was nowhere in sight.

Continuing upward, He-Man climbed higher and higher . . . and higher.  He could feel the strain on his biceps as he finally pulled himself up onto the top of the humongous table.  He-Man then quickly ran over to Skeletor’s prison cell.

“You returned, He-Man.  You’re a fool,” Skeletor said in his shrill Skeletor-voice.

“Without you, Skeletor, I cannot find your staff, nor can I open a portal with it,” He-Man said, climbing to the top of Skeletor’s cage.

There was a sliding metal lock connected to the hatch — its diameter bigger than He-Man’s fist and about four feet long.

“Hurry, He-Man,” Skeletor’s voice sounded with urgency, “before Evil-Lyn returns!”

He-Man bent down, pulling on the metal pin.  He pulled with all his might, but the pin wouldn’t budge.

“Unhh!” He-Man grunted, his muscles flexing.  Suddenly, the pin slipped — sliding across, unlocking the hatch.  Opening the door, He-Man pulled Skeletor out grasping his blue hand.

“Save us, He-Man!” the voice of Mer-Man came from a couple cages away.

“Yes, let us out, too!” Trap Jaw shouted, even further away.

Amid the commotion of Skeletor’s henchman shouting and banging on their cages, He-Man yelled, “It’s too dangerous for all of you to be running around on the floor!  I will come back after I have been returned to my normal size and I have defeated Evil-Lyn.”

“Enough with the sweet good-byes, He-Man.  Let’s go!” Skeletor yelled, jumping off the cage onto the large table’s surface.

He-Man quickly followed and they ran to the edge, to the corner of the table.  Skeletor carefully lowered himself, then swung his body onto the table’s leg, holding on for dear life — the alarming 60-foot drop just beneath him.

“I don’t know, He-Man . . .” Skeletor said in his shrill voice.

He-Man climbed down onto the wooden square-shaped column — just above and opposite Skeletor.  “Don’t look down, Skeletor.  Just slide your body, and you’ll be fine.”

Skeletor and He-Man began descending the table’s leg.  They had lowered themselves fifteen feet — one-fourth of the way down — when suddenly, footsteps could be heard echoing inside the enormous dungeon.  They grew louder very quickly as the footfalls landed with urgency — stepping rapidly in their direction.  BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!

Evil-Lyn snatched He-Man and Skeletor up in her hands from off the table’s leg — the two tiny men having almost reached the floor.

“Gotcha!” Evil-Lyn said, her sexy voice now with an intense tone of anger.

The enormous witch held He-Man in her right fist, Skeletor in her left fist — just in front of her buxom boobs.  She gripped them tightly, their tiny faces about one-third of an inch tall as they looked up at the witch, her eyes burning with rage.

“Thought you could escape from me, did you?!” Evil-Lyn roared — her ire growing with each word she spoke.

The two pint-sized men were frozen in fear — when Evil-Lyn suddenly dropped Skeletor as he fell hitting the floor.  The witch lifted her boot and slammed her foot down upon Skeletor with a loud CRACK! . . . blood seeping out from underneath her boot.

He-Man watched in horror and disbelief, when suddenly he was raised to eye-level of the beautiful Evil-Lyn.  She glared at him with her huge dark eyes.

“You have been a bad, little He-Man . . . letting Skeletor out of his cage!  You need to be punished tiny, little He-Man.”

He-Man struggled in Evil-Lyn’s fist with all of his strength — but the sorceress was much too powerful as she loosely held him in her grip.

Evil-Lyn dropped He-Man into Skeletor’s former cage, shutting the hatch with a loud BAM! and then locked it.  A large book instantly appeared magically in the witch’s left hand, and she dropped the heavy book onto the cage with a THUD!

Bending down, she said, “That should stop you from getting out again.”

“You can’t rule Eternia!” He-Man shouted in his tiny, high-pitched voice.  “King Randor will stop you or someone else will!”

The sexy sorceress laughed, turning to walk away.  “Tomorrow, He-Man, you will be punished.  Think of Skeletor the next time you want to escape.”

Evil-Lyn’s perfect ass and her purple outfit clinging to it — barely covering her firm, toned buttocks — was the last vision He-Man had as the giant witch left the room.

He-Man slumped down in his cell.  “Time to think of a new plan,” he said to himself.

 

CHAPTER 10 * Ultimatum

The next morning, He-Man was standing in his prison cell when suddenly he vanished.  His eyes blinked as he realized he had been teleported to the Throne Room.  A huge Evil-Lyn sat atop her ornate golden throne with its dark-red velvet seat — her salacious purple outfit taut around every single one of her magnificent curves.

The colossal-sized witch had her long, strong legs crossed seductively, with her wide hips slightly tilted to the side — her purple high-heeled boot lazily bouncing up and down . . . up and down . . . up . . . and down.  Her toned shoulders were back, her very large bust projected up and outward as she sat tall and confident.  The 3-inch-tall He-Man stood two feet from Evil-Lyn’s other boot, which rested on the floor . . . approximately fifty feet from the little hero’s perspective.

“Feeling small, He-Man?” Evil-Lyn cooed, her giant boot continuing to tease him, just off to his right and twenty-five feet above his head.

Standing, looking up at Evil-Lyn’s smirking lips, He-Man spoke — his voice high-pitched and squeaky like that of a little mouse — “Do what you will to me, Evil-Lyn.”

A playful grin flashed upon the witch’s gorgeous face.  “I will . . . you can rest assured of that,” she said in her usual, seductive tone.  “But . . . before you receive your punishment, I thought that we could have a conversation — just little you and big me.  A lot has happened since you first brazenly walked into my Throne Room armed with a big, sharp sword, determined to take my Shrinkingstone as if it belonged to you.”

“It doesn’t belong in your hands, Evil-Lyn,” He-Man said in his mouse-sized voice.

“Oh, that’s so cute, He-Man.  You’re acting just like you did, before I shrunk you down — so self-righteous and arrogant.”

“You are the one who is domineering!” He-Man shouted up to the sexy sorceress.

“Does that scare you, He-Man?” Evil-Lyn flirted, her voice rising as she said his name.  “I imagine it must be unbearably frightening to have your nemesis — who you’ve battled with tooth and nail these past years — suddenly become a gigantic dominatrix with magical powers beyond anything you’ve ever seen. . . .  My body must be overwhelming to you, now that I’ve made you so very . . . very tiny.”

He-Man watched as the witch’s 30-foot-tall purple boot and shapely calf still, unceasingly, slowly lifted and fell with its hypnotic, erotic trance.  “Defeating you, Evil-Lyn, is what . . . ah, I came here to do!”

The witch raised her eyebrow.  “I see my boot is distracting you, little He-Man.  Perhaps I should put a tiny collar around your neck and then tie a leash to you so I can walk you around, and you can obsess about my big boots some more.”  Evil-Lyn giggled, smirking down at the little hero.

“You would not be able to control me, Evil-Lyn!” He-Man yelled.

“Oh, that’s right,” the witch cooed, “you would try to run — run away just like the moment after I reduced you to mouse-size.  It was quite amusing to watch you scurry away, He-Man, so desperate to not get captured by your new Mistress.”

Evil-Lyn slowly uncrossed her sexy legs.  Then placing her boot down, she re-crossed them the other way — letting her foot gently rise and fall . . . bouncing up and down over He-Man’s head.  “Tell me — how did you feel as my giant footsteps shook the ground, coming closer and closer, and you knew you were not going to get away from me?”

He-Man was aware that his heartbeat was increasing — Evil-Lyn’s words returning him to that moment when he was first shrunk.

“Your footsteps were more gigantic than I had imagined,” He-Man said.  “I felt the terror grip me with each step you took.  And then, you blocked my escape with your boot . . . and I knew your power was more immense than I had ever feared possible.”

Evil-Lyn smirked.  “So descriptive, He-Man.  It’s like my shrinking you has given you a new appreciation of who is the dominant Mistress and who is the submissive, tiny pet.”

“Your power may be enormous, Evil-Lyn,” He-Man said with his high-pitched voice, “and growing bigger every day . . . but you will somehow be defeated.  Eternia will escape your rule!”

A huge, sexy grin appeared on Evil-Lyn’s breathtakingly beautiful face.  “Such bravado from such a tiny He-Man!” she said, quickly uncrossing her legs and standing up.

Suddenly, the seductive witch seemed to have grown — standing at her full 140-foot-tall height.  Her powerful, feminine legs ascended upward . . . up . . . up . . . to heights seeming impossible.

And then suddenly He-Man was knocked onto his back — the wind knocked out of him — Evil-Lyn having gently nudged him with the toe of her boot.  Instantly, He-Man felt a crushing weight upon his chest and legs — Evil-Lyn’s 30-foot-tall . . . 3-story-high . . .  right boot pressing down onto his body.  He-Man’s tiny head just barely stuck out from the front of the witch’s purple boot.

Her voice boomed from above, “Now, for your punishment, my . . . little . . . tiny . . . He-Man!”

He-Man knew that Evil-Lyn was not putting any of her weight down on him.  Even if she accidentally leaned a bit forward, the nearly 1000 tons of weight from her perfect, statuesque body would instantly crush him — flattening him like a soft pancake on the hard stone floor.

“Ahahahahahahaha!  The most powerful man in the universe . . . helpless beneath my boot.”  Evil-Lyn grinned, placing her feminine hands on her wide, womanly hips.  “My, my . . . you were a bad, bad little He-Man yesterday, weren’t you?  First, you pushed the cage off the table, and then — you had the audacity to climb back up and let Skeletor out his cage!  You set free one of my pets, He-Man!”

Completely paralyzed, He-Man felt the extreme, immense weight pressing down on his body — unable to breathe — the angry face of Evil-Lyn peering down at him from high, high above.

“It only makes sense that you receive the same punishment that Skeletor got,” Evil-Lyn said, and smirked.  “You both left your cages, but you, He-Man, did it first.”

The beautiful sorceress kept her boot on He-Man for nearly two minutes, when she finally said — “What’s that, He-Man?  Want to beg for my mercy?”

The witch ever so slightly lifted the sole of her tall boot from He-Man. He gasped for air, voraciously taking in the oxygen and immediately exhaling, only to repeat the process several times.

He-Man knew that to defeat Evil-Lyn, and to save Eternia from her cruel domination, he would have to tell her what she wanted to hear.  To now perish beneath the witch’s giant boot would be to lose all hope for the planet.

“Please,” He-Man gasped, “please don’t crush me.  I’m sorry for trying to escape and for letting Skeletor out. . . .  I promise it won’t happen again.”

She glared down at him.  “It better not, He-Man . . . my anger will grow even bigger than before!”

She lifted her boot from the 3-inch-tall He-Man.  Then turning, stepping backwards, she sat down once again atop her luxurious golden throne.

Crossing her incredible legs, the witch said seductively, “I’ll give you a chance to redeem yourself, tiny He-Man.  If you fail, you will be crushed beneath my boot, but if you succeed, I will spare your life.  In fact, if you are successful, I will even re-enlarge you to your original size, and set you free to rejoin your comrades and return your Battle Cat to you.”

“What . . . did you have in mind, Evil-Lyn?” He-Man said, standing a couple feet from her boot.

“Oh . . .” she cooed.  “If you can climb up my body . . . all the way up to my cleavage . . . and then, when you’re between my big breasts, you can successfully separate the Shrinkingstone from its golden socket in which it’s held . . . then, and only then, I will do as I said.”

Beginning to slowly bounce her leg again, the witch grinned down at him.  “The choice is yours, little He-Man.”

 

CHAPTER 11 * Redemption

Within the Throne Room, the 3-inch-tall He-Man stood a couple feet before the voluptuous Evil-Lyn — her skintight purple-leather costume clinging to her feminine curves.

He-Man looked up at the stunningly beautiful sorceress as she sat upon her golden throne, her sexy legs crossed . . . her purple high-heeled boot slowly rising and falling as she teasingly bounced it up and down . . . up and down . . . up . . . and down.

“Has my little, itty-bitty, teeny-weeny He-Man made a decision on what he will do?” Evil-Lyn said seductively, her voice loud and giant-size.  “Either climb up to my cleavage and remove the Shrinkingstone from my necklace — or you can be crushed under my boot for your misdeeds.”

“You said, Evil-Lyn, that you would also re-enlarge me to my original size before you shrunk me — if I am successful,” He-Man said, his voice high-pitched and mouse-size.

“Of course, little He-Man,” the witch said with a smirk.

He-Man took a deep breath.  And then with much ambivalence, the tiny hero began to approach Evil-Lyn’s 30-foot-tall purple boot.  The closer he got, the more it seemed to loom over him — the witch’s sexy, dangerous, curvy body appearing to grow larger the less distance between them.

Emotions churned in his tiny belly — fear, dread, arousal, horror, erotic anticipation — He-Man’s stomach aching with a curious trepidation.

He then reached out and touched the purple leather of Evil-Lyn’s boot.  It felt soft and smooth — a surreal chill running down his spine as he became fully aware of what he was doing . . . literally climbing to the top of his erotic enemy, Evil-Lyn.

He-Man began to pull himself up onto the 4 ½-foot-high toe of the witch’s boot — when suddenly the seductive, indelible voice of Evil-Lyn pierced the air, thundering overhead.  “The Shrinkingstone awaits your discovery.  Not to worry, little He-Man — I’ll be keeping it safe and warm for your arrival,” she said, and laughed.

The 3-inch-tall He-Man continued his ascent, climbing up the front of Evil-Lyn’s high-heeled boot.  It was a massive wall of finely stitched purple leather, and He-Man held himself close to it, careful not to fall.

Halfway up her tall boot, the witch said, “Don’t forget about my anger, He-Man,” while tapping her foot — tiny He-Man’s feet slipping as he dangled by one hand.  Pulling his body back against the purple leather, he managed to restore his grip.

“Better hurry up, He-Man.  You don’t want my temper to get unleashed — especially when you’re so very close to my body.”  The witch giggled.  “My anger is giant-sized, little He-Man. If my body intimidates you now, just displease me, and imagine my anger growing, bigger and bigger . . . and bigger.  Ahahahahaha!”

Amidst her giant laughter, He-Man stretched his arm up, finding the next place to take hold.  Carefully rising upward, he finally reached the cuff of Evil-Lyn’s boot, which was tightly wrapped around, midway up, her strong, shapely calf.

He-Man’s tiny hands slid along the silky smooth skin of the sexy sorceress.  Her perfect, flawless skin felt warm to the touch, and her sweet perfume entered He-Man’s lungs with its captivating fragrance.  Her sexy skin seemed to have just enough tactile friction for He-Man to hold on.

Standing on the top of her boot’s cuff, He-Man started to climb up the outer side of her calf.  His mouse-sized body pressing against her warm skin, he could feel Evil-Lyn’s enormous calf flexing, the muscle fiber changing shape as He-Man struggled to hang on.

“You’re like a little action figure, He-Man,” Evil-Lyn said, and giggled.  “No, you’re much smaller than an action figure. . . .  You’re more like a tiny sex toy.”

He-Man could only imagine the size of Evil-Lyn’s grin — as her giant calf tapered to her knee and He-Man climbed up.  Looking upward, He-Man saw her other knee as her legs were crossed.  Slowly, erotically, her leg bounced, rising and falling . . . up and down . . . up and down . . . up . . . and down.

He-Man continued moving upward, climbing 12 feet to the top of her other knee.  He felt the ground continually shake beneath him as the witch playfully bounced her leg up and down.

Then, suddenly, Evil-Lyn uncrossed her sexy legs as she began to stand up.  Sliding her curvaceous hips over, she then sat down on the dark-red velvet armrest of her golden throne.

He-Man was holding on to her knee for dear life, when the witch said, “You’ve already shown yourself to be an adept climber, He-Man, when you climbed the rock cliff.  Now . . . you can climb up my thighs.”

Evil-Lyn was half-sitting, half-standing so that her very muscular yet perfectly feminine thighs were a near-vertical climb up.

He-Man reached upward as he ascended to the lower part of her shapely thigh.  Struggling to not slip off, he clung close to her warm soft skin — a massive, nearly 30-foot-tall wall of powerful female muscle pressing against him.  His tiny 3-inch-tall body barely hung on as the witch’s enormous quadricep flexed — her toned muscles rippling, transforming the contours of her gigantic bodyscape.

“Little He-Man,” Evil-Lyn flirted, her voice sounding more erotic than ever, “I hope my body isn’t too much for you.  You look so teeny-tiny on my strong, powerful thigh.”

Then playfully caressing her skin just inches from the tiny hero, the witch cooed, “Oooh — you’re such a little He-Man, aren’t you?  I’m so glad I shrunk you down so small.”

Holding onto Evil-Lyn’s soft, smooth skin, He-Man continued upward, climbing the front of her enormous thigh.  Higher and higher, he ascended until he had climbed to a height of 70 feet off the ground, holding on near the top of the witch’s massive, powerful thigh.

Then, abruptly, He-Man felt himself being lifted off her leg, and immediately his hands were touching the soft purple leather of her tight-fitting costume — but now he was clinging to the thin strip of purple between Evil-Lyn’s legs.

“There!” the sorceress said, and laughed, as she stood at her full 140-foot height.  “You may resume climbing my body, tiny He-Man.”

He-Man was dangling precariously, barely holding on with two hands.  He gripped the outer edge of her leather outfit, pulling himself up — slowly inching upward along the sexy contours of her pelvis.

He-Man watched as her giant, elegant hands were placed on her wide, shapely hips.  He climbed up her purple outfit, higher and higher — above her voluptuous hips to her small waist.  And then climbing higher up her stomach, he ascended beyond the height of where her bellybutton was.

Then, without warning, Evil-Lyn snatched He-Man off her belly, as she turned to face her golden throne.  She lifted her left leg as she leaned forward — her knee pressing down onto the dark-red velvet seat cushion, her right knee then following in turn.

The evil sorceress seductively leaned forward as she kneeled, placing her left hand on the top part of the throne’s back as she propped herself up — her perfect ass being thrust up and out.

He-Man saw himself being placed on the back of Evil-Lyn’s right calf, just behind her knee.  And as he gazed up at the towering muscle of the witch’s sexy hamstring, he heard her speak in a flirtatious tone.

“You’ve looked at my butt enough to know it very well.  Now, He-Man, you can get up-close and personal.”  Evil-Lyn giggled, her womanly hips playfully swaying side to side.

“Evil-Lyn!” He-Man shouted upward, his voice high-pitched like a little mouse.  “I already climbed up your legs!”

“Not the back of them.”  Evil-Lyn smirked.  “Come on, little He-Man, my butt’s waiting for your tiny, little hands to touch it.”

From behind the witch’s knee, He-Man took a deep breath — knowing that saving the world was no small challenge.  He began to climb her bare, sexy leg again . . . her soft, smooth skin feeling very warm as he pressed himself against her enormous hamstring.

He-Man climbed her strong, toned, feminine muscle, higher and higher — the 40-foot climb to the top of Evil-Lyn’s sexy ass seeming out of reach, as He-Man felt his muscles straining, fatigue finally setting in.

He moved up the sexy curve of her giant hamstring, and then continued higher . . . higher up Evil-Lyn’s powerful leg.  Then as he neared the top of her hamstring, the view of the witch’s perfectly sculpted, goddess-like ass rose up, curving erotically before him.

He-Man pulled himself up, his tiny hands pressing onto the perfectly toned, firm cheek of Evil-Lyn’s butt.  He climbed her muscle up . . . up . . . up — his 3-inch-tall body dwarfed by the witch’s insanely hot ass.

He then finally reached the beginning of the witch’s purple-leather costume, as it hugged closely to her toned cheeks, only half covering them.

Evil-Lyn then rose up, so her back was once again perpendicular to the floor, while she remained kneeling on her throne.  He-Man, surprised by the sudden shift in Evil-Lyn’s bodyscape, fought to not fall off, holding tightly to the bottom of her costume on her rear.

He-Man composed himself and then climbed up the witch’s perfectly sculpted ass.  Then climbing to the small of her back, the purple leather glistened beneath him — the skintight outfit clinging to the witch’s hourglass figure.

He climbed higher and higher . . . higher and higher still — the giant wall of purple his only reality. Then, finally, He-Man climbed onto Evil-Lyn’s sexy left shoulder.

“Mmmm,” the witch said, turning and looking down at him, “quite the little climber you are, He-Man.  But remember my conditions — you must go between my big breasts . . . or the deal’s off!”

“I will remove the stone from your necklace, Evil-Lyn,” He-Man said.  “And then you will have to admit defeat.”

He-Man carefully climbed over the witch’s light-blue collar — which was as tall as he was — and then moved slowly along her collarbone.  Looking downward, He-Man’s eyes widened, taking in the sight of Evil-Lyn’s humongous, magnificent breasts — heaving in her purple-leather costume with ample cleavage, the space between them a dark abyss, the golden necklace seeming to descend deep into a world not meant for mortal men.

He-Man’s mouth agape, his eyes growing large — he was struck by the incredible size, the alarming enormousness of the witch’s bust.  He had seen her large bosom before, but now, having been shrunken down to 3 inches tall, and at such an intimate distance, Evil-Lyn’s tits were truly huge — the massive orbs appearing as if they would create their own gravitational field, bringing little objects into orbit.

Taking another deep breath, He-Man squatted down, carefully lowering himself next to the witch’s collarbone.  Then he took hold of the golden necklace, which, to He-Man, was a few inches in diameter.

Holding the golden chain in two hands, He-Man slowly walked backwards, down below Evil-Lyn’s collarbone, down . . . down . . . down towards the valley between her big breasts.

And then the 3-inch-tall He-Man began to enter the chasm as light soon faded and two humongous, flesh-toned spheres began to loom over him from his left and his right.  His shoulders lightly caressed the witch’s silky skin as he accidentally bumped into her massive melons, bouncing off of them.  The deeper he rappelled, the more He-Man felt that he was being engulfed, enveloped by the evil sorceress . . . her sexy voice beginning to laugh from above.  “Mwahahahahahahaha!  I am going to enjoy this, little He-Man!”

His heart skipped a beat, hearing Evil-Lyn’s words.  And then, within the darkness, He-Man realized he had come to the end of the necklace . . . as he began searching for the pendant.  Feeling with his tiny hands, he located the Shrinkingstone — a foot long with multiple edges and smooth as glass.

He-Man took hold of the gemstone as he dangled from it . . . right in the middle, and deep within Evil-Lyn’s cleavage.  Then, with all his might, he tried to separate the stone from the golden socket in which it had been set.

“Unhhhh!” He-Man grunted, all of his strength focused on this single task, his muscles pulsating, straining as he exerted himself to his maximum strength and beyond.

“Ahahahahahahaha!” Evil-Lyn laughed, peering down into her cleavage.  “My little, tiny, itty-bitty He-Man, you were a fool to think you could detach the Shrinkingstone from my necklace!  It has been permanently sealed with my powerful sorcery!”

Then suddenly He-Man felt his entire body — from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet — being compressed from all sides, as Evil-Lyn pressed her huge tits together.

“Ahahahahahahahahahaha!” the beautiful witch laughed as she used her magic to telepathically enter He-Man’s mind as he heard her every word invade his thoughts.

“How does it feel, He-Man, to be squeezed between my massive boobs?  You are helpless between them, little . . . tiny He-Man!”

Evil-Lyn’s giant, soft tits squeezed together harder . . . and harder . . . with greater and greater force as He-Man’s air supply was completely restricted.

“You have no air to breathe, He-Man!  My big, huge tits are squeezing the life out of your little body, and it will be the last thing you remember before I defeat you!”

Trapped, sealed between Evil-Lyn’s massive mammaries, He-Man was in complete darkness, totally paralyzed . . . his mind fading from insufficient oxygen — each second passing feeling like a lifetime.

Evil-Lyn kept squeezing and squeezing together her silky, soft giant boobs — laughing as she grinned.  “Ahahahahahahaha!  My huge tits are your prison, He-Man!  YOU BELONG TO ME!”

Seconds lasting an eternity . . . He-Man then finally passed out.

 

Opening his eyes, He-Man sat up.  He was inside the same small cage in the dungeon that he had been in before Evil-Lyn teleported him to the Throne Room.

“How long have I . . . ?” He-Man asked.

“Arahhar!” Beast Man growled, from one cage over.  “Two days, He-Man.”

 

CHAPTER 12 * Lavender

He-Man sat on the floor of his small cage on the table in the dungeon.  The same heavy book, which Evil-Lyn had placed there, rested on the cage’s top — guaranteeing no escape.  He was stuck there until the sexy witch decided to do something with him.

He-Man could hear Beast Man and Mer-Man arguing in their cages to his left.  Trap Jaw and Tri-Klops were silent — for now.  But all He-Man could think about was what happened before he passed out . . . climbing Evil-Lyn’s perfect body and then having his life squeezed out of him from between her huge tits.  He had to risk it — in order to save Eternia.

Suddenly, He-Man’s cage, the heavy book on top, and He-Man himself — vanished.

Blinking his eyes, He-Man saw from within his cage that the dungeon was no longer.  In its place, a gigantic room, even more vast than the dungeon, encompassed He-Man’s vision.  There was an extremely large bed . . . rising to over 60 feet high . . . with a luxurious pink bedspread made of silk adorning its surface.  A couple elegant dark-wood tables and chairs were off against one of the stone walls — seeming to be miles away.  Flickering torches were ensconced on the walls . . . creating an ambience of romance and closeness.  A hard-wood dark floor seemed to sprawl out endlessly, miles and miles, in all directions.

Sitting on the large bed — just a few feet from He-Man’s cage on the nightstand — was the haunting dark beauty of Evil-Lyn.  The witch’s figure was colossal, and her purple close-fitting costume hugged her curvaceous body with a soft embrace.

“I hope you like pink, He-Man,” the sexy sorceress cooed, her voice even more seductive than before.  “This is your new home, little one.  I decided the dungeon didn’t offer the level of intimacy that our relationship deserved . . . along with any sensual delights that may arise between us.”

“I’m not your sex toy, Evil-Lyn!” He-Man shouted, within his mouse-sized cage, his voice tiny and high-pitched.

“Oooh . . . He-Man,” the witch said, grinning.  “Wherever did you get such a kinky idea?”

“You took advantage of me, witch — making me climb your body like that!” He-Man said.

“You were a full participant, little He-Man . . . except for the last part when I smothered you between my big breasts!” she said, and laughed

Suddenly, He-Man found himself teleported from the cage over to the soft lap of Evil-Lyn’s sexy, bare legs.  Standing on her muscular, enormous thigh, the 3-inch-tall He-Man looked up at the gorgeous witch, her giant bust protruding from her purple bodice.

“You failed to remove the Shrinkingstone from my necklace,” Evil-Lyn said down to him.

“That’s true, Evil-Lyn, but you knew in advance that it was impossible,” he said in his mouse-sized voice.

The witch snickered.  “Does everything have to be easy for you, He-Man?”

“You shrunk me down, Evil-Lyn!  I cannot defeat you when you’re so huge!”

Without warning, He-Man found himself snatched from her leg, as the witch lifted the tiny hero up to the level of her prodigious bosom.  Holding him upside down, she dangled him just inches above her magnificent mounds, the dark crevasse between them directly beneath He-Man’s line of sight.

Gently swaying him back and forth by his tiny red boot, she said, “Brings back memories, doesn’t it?”  She giggled, and said, “You won’t be climbing out anytime soon,” and she lifted her Shrinkingstone necklace out from her cleavage with her other hand.

He-Man struggled in vain, the witch’s grip being far too powerful.  He then heard her sexy voice from above once more.

“To defeat me little He-Man, you must first defeat my massive melons.”  And with those words, she dropped him onto her bountiful, soft bosom.  Bouncing off Evil-Lyn’s enormous breasts, He-Man then fell into her cleavage as he desperately clawed at the sides of her large breasts; but to no avail, he quickly slid down the curvy, supple slopes of her bouncy boobs . . . the 3-inch He-Man then vanishing deep within the silky, round breasts of his great rival.

The beautiful sorceress took both her hands, and clutching the sides of her massive orbs, she pressed them together — releasing them and pushing them softly together repeatedly.  “Ahahahaha!  I can feel you thrashing about betwixt my big boobs, little one . . . struggling so desperately, yet futilely, to escape.

The witch set her lovely hands down upon her thighs, watching her bosom, while sensing the little warrior fighting to climb out from within her massive, towering tits as they embraced his minute form.  Her smooth skin making it difficult to find a foothold, He-Man remained deep within her cleavage — thoughts of being squeezed and suffocated again racing through his anxious mind.

Evil-Lyn leaned forward slightly as she pressed her toned, upper arms gently together, immobilizing the mouse-sized man, but not so much as to remove his air supply.  After several minutes, the witch lowered her long, elegant fingers into her cleavage, removing her toy-sized He-Man

She held the reclining 3-inch hero in her left palm at breast-level as she smirked.  In her dulcet, feminine voice, she said, “Did you fear I would never release you from my huge tits?”  She laughed, and continued, “Lucky for you, He-Man, your enemy has ample assets — sexy, well-endowed melons.”

Appearing disheveled, He-Man began to catch his breath as he lay in the palm of the beautiful witch.  “You are wicked, Evil-Lyn!  You attempt to lull me with your seduction, but your intent is to destroy the peace of Eternia.”

The beautiful witch rolled her lovely eyes.  “I will bring Eternia under my rule by whatever means necessary — better mine than a foolish king.”

“As I said, Evil-Lyn, you are wicked.  There must be justice.”

The witch snickered.  “When you and I kissed in the hallway, before I reduced your size, you didn’t seem to care about my proclivity for wickedness.  You just enjoyed yourself.”

He-Man was on his back, partially sitting up, in the palm of her hand.  “We kissed because you deceived me, Evil-Lyn.”

“Did I?” she said.  “Or did you deceive yourself?  Hearing what you wanted to hear . . . thinking what you wanted to think.  You kissed me back, He-Man, with as much passion as I did or more!”

Evil-Lyn then brought her palm up closer to her full red lips as she lowered her head. . . .  Spreading her lips, Evil-Lyn began to make-out with He-Man’s tiny 3-inch-tall body.  Her soft, voluptuous lips brushed against his chest harness and cross made of red Coridite — her mouth opening and closing upon tiny He-Man over and over and over . . . and over again.

The gorgeous Evil-Lyn kissed He-Man’s tiny head — then extended her giant, wet tongue as she proceeded to run her tongue up his little body . . . with a long, deliberately slow lick from He-Man’s red boots, over his legs, his red briefs, across his abs, his chest, and his face.

“Mmmm . . .” Evil-Lyn’s erotic, bad-girl voice permeated every cell in He-Man’s body.  “Do you really want to stop me, He-Man?  Give in.  My domination of Eternia is unstoppable.”

The witch continued making-out with He-Man, kissing him passionately again and again and again . . . and again.  Her luscious lips played with his little body and face — like a lioness toying with a tiny mouse — lovingly dominating every little inch of him.

Her tongue spiked between his muscular legs — darting in and out, in and out . . . in and out.

Evil-Lyn giggled softly.  “I see you’re enjoying this, He-Man, and your little bulge seems to agree.”  She gently kissed him there, pressing her soft full lips into him once, twice . . . three times, four times — her mischievous pink tongue then swirling around, up and down . . . up and down the entirety of him, focusing mostly on his pelvic region.

The beautiful witch kissed He-Man’s face, and then abruptly standing up, she walked over to another room adjacent to her large bedroom.  Holding him in her left hand over a porcelain sink, she lifted a glass pitcher from the counter and proceeded to pour cool water onto He-Man’s body — washing him as she rubbed her thumb up and down and across his 3-inch frame.  She continued to pour water until the pitcher was nearly empty, and He-Man, having been fully drenched and scrubbed down, was now clean.  She then patted him in soft pink towel, completely enclosing him within it.  She took him in her right hand — setting the towel to the side.

Evil-Lyn then marched back into her bedroom and tossed the tiny He-Man onto her giant bed with its pink silk bedspread.  She gently lifted off her purple and black headdress, revealing her short platinum blond hair — her lovely locks falling to just above her shoulders.

“What . . . are you going to do with me?” He-Man said, his high-pitched voice trembling.

Evil-Lyn smiled down at him, standing a few feet from the bed.  “Why be with Beast Man and Mer-Man . . . when you can be with this,” the witch said as she very slowly began to spin around, her hands out at her sides.

Evil-Lyn’s entire outfit, including her boots, began to de-materialize before He-Man’s eyes — glittering and magically sparkling as her towering body slowly rotated — hundreds of colors of tiny sparkles popping in and out of existence.

And then as she had fully spun around, He-Man looked up at the giant sorceress wearing only a lavender silk lace bra and thong panties. Evil-Lyn’s perfectly sculpted body was glorious and goddess-like.  Her softly chiseled abs perfectly blended into the erotic contours of her pelvis and wide hips — her lavender thong panties clinging to her smooth skin as if it were painted on.

Evil-Lyn’s voluptuous hips tapered to her small waist, and then rising above her incredible abs were the witch’s humongous boobs in the glossy pale-purple silk bra — showing a large amount of deep cleavage.

The beautiful sorceress stepped closer to the bed — lifting her sexy leg as her knee pressed down forming a deep crater in the pink bedspread.  He-Man tumbled down into the valley as he crashed into Evil-Lyn’s soft, smooth skin.

Picking up the 3-inch-tall He-Man next to her knee, Evil-Lyn turned and sat down on the bed as she slid back, her strong, shapely calves hanging over the edge.

The witch playfully dropped him onto her lavender silk panties as he bounced off — landing awkwardly on the bed, between her muscular, feminine thighs.

He-Man immediately began to run towards the edge of the bed, through the towering corridor of Evil-Lyn’s powerful thighs, looming 25 feet over him.  And then, as if running into the side of a large building, He-Man was knocked onto his back — the evil sorceress having blocked his escape with her giant elegant hand.

“Ahahahahahahaha!” Evil-Lyn laughed, taking hold of He-Man’s left leg and dangling him upside down in front of her lace panties.  Spreading her legs wide open, she gently bumped his face into her thong.

The witch began swinging his 3-inch body repeatedly forward and back as He-Man stretched out his arms, trying to stop himself with his hands.  He could feel the lacy silk of her panties increasing in wetness with each collision.

“Oooh, your tiny hands feel so good, He-Man,” the witch said, and giggled.  “Oh, yes!” she grinned, beginning to swing He-Man more forcefully into her panties.

Again and again, He-Man’s little, tiny hands collided with Evil-Lyn’s thong — now becoming very wet as the outline of her femininity began pressing through the thin wall of silk.

“Oh, yes, He-Man!  Oh, yes!” the sexy witch gasped, banging his tiny body and hands into her orgasmic zone — more and more violently — as her pelvis undulated in the opposite direction of her hand.

Evil-Lyn’s panties were dripping as she finally . . . several minutes into the exercise . . . began to slow her pace — rubbing He-Man’s little face and hands up and down, and side to side against her lavender panties.

The beautiful witch then slid to the edge of the bed, as she magically teleported He-Man back into the mouse cage on her nightstand.

Still sitting on her bed, she looked at the exhausted He-Man as he lay on the floor of his tiny cell, completely drenched.

“Well,” Evil-Lyn said in her seductive voice, “I needed that release.  Conquering Eternia has its challenges.”

Standing up, she began to walk out of the room — her sultry purple costume and boots magically forming around her curvaceous body.  Then as the giant Evil-Lyn exited, He-Man watched her slowly close an immense wooden door, which shut with a low-sounding BOOM! as it resounded throughout the large bedroom, vibrating the metal bars of his cage.

The sound of the giant door being locked and the witch’s high-heeled boots walking away was the last thing He-Man heard.

 

CHAPTER 13 * Grayskull

The next day, the mouse-sized He-Man woke, lying on the metal floor of his cage.  He had not seen Evil-Lyn since she had left the previous day after some sexual satisfaction.

Walking over to the metal bars, He-Man looked out at the mind-boggling immensity of Evil-Lyn’s bedroom.  He knew it was only a matter of time before the witch’s return.

Then, suddenly, near the bottom of the giant, closed door — He-Man thought he saw something.  And then a moment later, there it was — a strange red wisp — very small in size, floating along the bedroom floor.  He-Man saw it moving quickly . . . then a few seconds later, it disappeared — a little pointy red hat and little robe with a black “O” suddenly appearing just a couple feet outside He-Man’s cage.

“Orko!” He-Man exclaimed.  “I’m so glad to see you . . . it looks like Evil-Lyn shrunk you, too.”

“Yeah, I barely got away,” Orko said.  “I had to teleport a thousand times.  Once I was on the other side of Eternia!  I came to Snake Mountain after you had not returned.”

“How are the king and queen?” He-Man asked.

“They’re safe and so is the palace,” Orko said.  “But one-third of King Randor’s troops have been shrunken . . . and nearby cities and villages have been destroyed.”

“Do you think you could open a portal to Grayskull from here?” He-Man asked.

“Sure,” he said.  “They don’t call me ‘Orko the Great’ back on Trolla for nothing! . . . Though you may not exactly arrive at Castle Grayskull.”  Orko then wiggled his little fingers and a yellowish-gold, diamond-shaped portal appeared inside He-Man’s cage.

Just then, the immense wooden door to the bedroom opened — and a gigantic Evil-Lyn stepped inside.

She spotted Orko talking to He-Man, as she yelled — “YOU WILL NOT LEAVE!” her voice furious and enormous.

From the witch’s fingertips, a small fireball shot across the room — instantly incinerating Orko.  He-Man dove headfirst into the glowing portal — the soles of his boots catching fire as the world around him became bright white.

Tumbling, rolling on the ground, He-Man’s body finally came to a rest.  Looking in front of him and upward, He-Man’s eyes brightened at the sight of the giant greenish-gray skull made of stone which covered the entrance to Castle Grayskull — the large wooden drawbridge being its mouth.

The old castle was strongly built, having endured the test of time and many battles.  The castle had multiple levels, approximately 30 feet high in total, and large stone blocks made up the two cylindrical towers which rose up on either side of the great skull.

He-Man’s gaze shifted to a window in the right tower — a large, orange and blue bird suddenly appearing, perched on the ledge.

“Zoar!” He-Man said, and smiled.

The great falcon, Zoar, swooped down with its broad wings extended . . . landing directly in front of He-Man about a foot away.  Suddenly, the bird transformed into Grayskull’s “the Sorceress” with her blue and white, feathered costume rising from her pelvis up to her shoulders.  She had blue and orange feathers attached to her arms, much like a cape, and a headdress with long white feathers representing a falcon’s head.

He-Man stood looking up at the tall blue boots of the lovely Sorceress, her shapely legs seeming to rise above his head forever.

“He-Man,” the Sorceress said, looking down at him, “I am relieved that you have returned safely.”

“I barely escaped with Orko’s help,” He-Man said in his high-pitched, mouse-sized voice.

“I have been working on an antidote in case Evil-Lyn had shrunk you,” she said down to him.  “It seemed hopeless for several days, but I think I can help you. . . .  I requested the help of Teela who is my successor.  Her natural yet undeveloped powers for sorcery — in addition to my own — will prove most helpful.”

At that moment, Grayskull’s large drawbridge began to lower, creaking as it descended . . . the heavy wooden door finally hitting the ground with a deep-sounding BOOM!

Standing in the castle’s entrance was the beautiful Teela — her long, athletic legs rising high into the air.  There was a tight-fitting white fabric wrapped around her shapely hips, rising to a bronze breastplate which conformed to her bust.  She was wearing her golden head ornament — her long orange hair tied up in a bun.

Teela then began walking towards the Sorceress and the 3-inch-tall He-Man.  He-Man was surprised at how gigantic she appeared — having never seen Teela from this vantage point before.  Teela’s footsteps grew louder and louder as she approached . . . the ground then shaking as she finally stepped about a foot away from He-Man as he looked up at her towering, reddish-orange boots.

Teela, peering down at him, said, “He-Man . . . you’re so tiny!”

She kneeled down on one knee, setting her left palm on the ground as He-Man walked onto her feminine hand.  As she stood up, He-Man was brought before Teela’s beautiful face and blue eyes.

“Captain Teela — Evil-Lyn shrunk me,” He-Man said in his tiny voice.

“I figured that,” Teela answered.  “Now we need to find out if we can reverse it.”

“Let’s go to my laboratory inside,” the Sorceress said.  “There isn’t much time.”

They entered the castle, ascending the stairs to the second floor.  Teela set He-Man down on a small stone table — she and the Sorceress standing on either side of He-Man.

Glass beakers, flasks, and miscellaneous ingredients littered the table as the Sorceress began to mix the components together — carefully measuring this, and adding that.

“There,” the Sorceress said, lowering her elegant hand down to He-Man.  “Drink this potion, He-Man.  It is just the beginning.”

He-Man took a large glass bowl, about the size of a contact lens, and proceeded to imbibe the blue liquid.

The Sorceress and Teela linked hands as the two of them read from an open tome on the table.  Their words were an ancient dialect unknown to He-Man, and as their voices rose in volume and intensity, He-Man began to feel his body becoming warmer.

Then suddenly He-Man’s body started to enlarge.  He grew bigger and bigger as he stood on the table.  In a matter of seconds, he had returned to his original size.

He stepped down onto the floor.  “I am so relieved to be normal-size again!” He-Man exclaimed.

The three of them embraced.  He-Man, turning his head, looked out the window — his eyes widening.

The sexy witch, dressed in skintight purple, was standing outside the entrance to Castle Grayskull.  “I see you’ve regained your size, He-Man,” Evil-Lyn said.  “No matter. . . .  Come out and play!”

 

CHAPTER 14 * Nemesis

“Come out, come out, He-Man!” the sexy witch taunted, standing outside the entrance to Castle Grayskull.

He-Man, having just been restored to his normal-size, looked at Teela and Grayskull’s Sorceress.

“What are we going to do?” Teela said, worried.

“Evil-Lyn has the Shrinkingstone in her possession,” He-Man said.  “If we go outside, she could use it on us!”

The Sorceress of Castle Grayskull placed her fingertips on the temples of her forehead.  “I will use my powers to prevent Evil-Lyn from opening the drawbridge.”

Teela, who had picked up her sword and shield, turned to He-Man.  “Come on, He-Man!  It’s three against one.  Let’s take the fight to her!”

Just then, He-Man saw both Teela and the Sorceress vanish before his eyes.  He quickly ran over to the window and saw Evil-Lyn standing next to the other two women.  The witch extended her crystal ball wand and magically absorbed both of them into the crystal ball.

He-Man’s jaw dropped in horror, his eyes wide — fixated on the scene below.  “What have you done with them, witch?!  Bring them back!” He-Man shouted.

Evil-Lyn looked up at the window in Grayskull’s tower — a huge grin forming on her beautiful face.  “Ahahahahaha!” she laughed, placing her elegant hands on her sexy, womanly hips.  “He-Man, you didn’t think you could get away from me that easily, did you?”

He-Man’s heart raced, pounding in his chest.  Running deeper inside the castle, he searched for something, anything he could combat the powerful Evil-Lyn with.  He knocked over the books, and papers, and containers — his hands desperate for a sword.

Then he remembered the weapons locker located at the back of the second level.  He sprinted over to the metal cabinet and swung it open.  His eyes in disbelief — it was empty!

“That witch must have taken them!” He-Man yelled.

Suddenly, the giant castle began to shake violently, and He-Man was thrown to the stone floor.  He fought to get back to his feet as he glimpsed the sky outside of the window.  As the castle shook, the trees outside appeared to be growing.

Then it dawned on He-Man that it wasn’t the trees which were growing bigger . . . it was that Castle Grayskull itself was shrinking — and He-Man was shrinking from within it!

As he moved across the trembling floor, He-Man again lost his balance — crashing into the stone wall.  Tables and shelves fell, hitting the floor as glass containers shattered.

At that moment, Evil-Lyn’s bewitching voice imbued the space within Grayskull’s walls.  Her erotic voice was present everywhere — and growing louder and louder . . . and louder!  “Oh, He-Man . . . 3 inches tall was much too good for you.  I am going to shrink you down to a size you will never recover from!  Ahahahahaha!”

As the castle dwindled smaller and smaller — its foundation breaking, crumbling — the witch levitated the stone fortress, bringing it closer and closer to where she stood.

The walls shaking, rumbling, Grayskull and He-Man continued to decrease in size — shrinking smaller and smaller . . . smaller and smaller . . . and smaller!

“Keep shrinking, He-Man!” the witch playfully said in her sexy voice.  “You have been quite the annoying pest, so I am reducing you to the size of a little bug!  Ahahahahahahahahaha!”

The stone walls and floor continued to quake — He-Man and the castle becoming even smaller and tinier and littler.  There seemed to be no end to how small the evil witch could shrink him.

And then . . . the walls stood still — an unnerving silence washing over He-Man as he stood on Grayskull’s second floor.

He-Man could hear his breath, moving in and out loudly.  His eyes darted around the room — all of the furniture and items broken, lying on the floor as if a tornado has blended it all up, and then spitted it out.

He-Man’s heart was pounding inside his head . . . throbbing . . . and he screamed at the top of his lungs — “What do you want with me, Evil-Lyn! . . . What — do — you — want with me!”

BOOM!!  The ground shook powerfully as He-Man once again landed down on the floor.

BOOM!! . . . BOOM!! . . . Evil-Lyn’s enormous footfalls shaking the ground. . . .  This time her steps were much . . . much louder and bigger than before.

“Mwahahahahahahahahaha!” the witch’s loud, deafening laughter enveloped He-Man as he helplessly covered his ears — unable to escape her giant voice.

Suddenly, He-Man found himself having been teleported outside of the castle, not far from its closed drawbridge.

He-Man’s head slowly tilted backwards — his jaw falling to the ground . . . his eyes glazing over — the sight of his sexy nemesis looming over him, completely overwhelming his brain.

While Evil-Lyn was once gigantic at 140 feet tall . . . now her purple high-heeled boots alone towered, rising to the incredible height of 230 feet!  Castle Grayskull had been reduced to a mere 2 inches tall, and the witch’s 4-inch heels were twice the height of the once-grand, imposing fortress.

He-Man had been shrunken to a tiny centimeter tall, the size of a little insect.  The evil sorceress was standing less than a foot from him and the toy-sized Castle Grayskull.  He craned his neck back, the witch’s purple-leather boots seeming to rise up endlessly into the sky above his head, her extremely massive boots towering on his left and his right, spanning a distance of 250 feet across.

High, high above his head, He-Man saw Evil-Lyn’s strong, shapely calves which appeared impossibly massive and enormous — which then ascended to her lovely knees and her powerful, muscular, feminine thighs.  The witch’s bare, sexy legs were like two massive skyscrapers of toned, shapely, female muscle rising upward into the heavens.

And then her strong, long legs met her voluptuous hips — the erotic contours of her pelvis and the space between her legs wrapped in her skintight purple-leather costume.  The witch’s elegant, feminine hands were resting confidently on her wide, womanly hips.

Reaching even greater heights, a humongous wall of purple in the shape of two unimaginably large globes pressed out from the witch’s outfit.

And then above her huge, gigantic breasts — at the height of over 1000 feet . . . nearing 1100 feet . . . was the gorgeous face of Evil-Lyn.  The super-colossal witch peered down at He-Man, a wickedly mischievous and evil smirk on her face.

Evil-Lyn cooed, her thunderous voice like that of a goddess — “Our relationship has reached new heights, wouldn’t you say little, insect He-Man?”

The super-gigantic witch then raised up her humongous boot and stomped the ground less than a foot from He-Man . . . BOOM!!!!!  The toy-sized Castle Grayskull began to tip, falling over . . . crashing down onto its side.  The centimeter-tall He-Man, having been thrown up high into the air, landed hard back down on the ground . . . as he lay defeated, sprawled out and face down.

“Mmmm —” Evil-Lyn said, looking down at him.  “This time I’m never letting you go.”

 

CHAPTER 15 * Fireworks

Sunlight cast through Castle Grayskull’s window as He-Man began to stir in his bed, opening his eyes.  The sight of Grayskull’s the Sorceress was above him — the light shining on her blue and white, feathered outfit, her long white-feather headdress radiant . . . an aura of grace and salvation within her presence.

A kind smile on her beautiful face, she stood over him.  “He-Man, you’re awake,” she said.

“What happened?” He-Man asked, sitting up in the bed.  “I’m not shrunk.  I’m normal-size.”

“You drank the potion, became big again, and then you passed out,” the Sorceress said.  “You’ve been asleep for the past 16 hours, He-Man.”

Holding his head, “I don’t remember passing out. . . .  I had the worst nightmare.”

“Don’t talk, He-Man,” the Sorceress said, gently pressing her fingertip to He-Man’s lips.  “I’m just so relieved that that wicked witch no longer has you trapped in Snake Mountain. . . .  What was it like to be shrunken and at Evil-Lyn’s mercy?”

He-Man took a deep breath, and then answered, “Let’s just say I never want to have to look up at her purple boots again.”  A look of relief on his face, he smiled.

“Well, the fight isn’t over yet,” Grayskull’s Sorceress said.  “Evil-Lyn has been destroying King Randor’s men like they are toy soldiers.  My best estimate is that at least half of the Royal Army has been shrunken by that evil witch.  Man-At-Arms is still safe though.”

Standing up, He-Man said, “I will meet with the king and Man-At-Arms immediately to re-assess the situation.  Then we will take the fight to Evil-Lyn. . . .  We will prevail!  Good must conquer evil.”

He-Man turned his head, his eyes widening.  He quickly ran to the window fifteen feet away.  Outside of Castle Grayskull was the unimaginably large bedroom of Evil-Lyn . . . her giant pink bed having been enlarged to epic proportions.  Once about 60 feet high, it now towered at over 480 feet high!  Everything in the bedroom had greatly increased in size to the point of being super-gigantic!

“Quite the view, isn’t it?” that voice came from behind He-Man.

He-Man spun around — the blue and white, feathered “the Sorceress” was speaking with the voice of Evil-Lyn.  “I bet it makes you feel really . . . really tiny.  Doesn’t it, He-Man?”

Just then, Grayskull’s Sorceress transformed into the evil, sexy witch.  Evil-Lyn was scantily clad in formfitting purple leather.  Her incredible hourglass figure then burned again into He-Man’s mind . . . her breathtakingly beautiful face with a huge sexy grin.

“Ready for playtime, my little bug?” she said.

Suddenly, the witch vanished — instantly reappearing in her bedroom, outside the castle window . . . now at Super Colossal-size!

Evil-Lyn sat on her enormous bed, her long, sexy legs crossed as she playfully bounced her high-heeled boot up and down . . . the 2-inch-tall Castle Grayskull sitting atop the witch’s nightstand.

He-Man suddenly found himself teleported from the castle over to Evil-Lyn’s 230-foot-tall purple-leather boot.  The centimeter-tall He-Man barely hung on to the top of the toe part of her boot — as it rose and fell over and over at the witch’s whim.

“It appears, He-Man, that you will be looking up at my boots for a very, very long time.  Ahahahahahahaha!”  Her laughter thundered overhead like a thousand storms raging into one.

At that moment, He-Man then realized he was once again within Castle Grayskull — looking out the window of the tower.  The super-colossal Evil-Lyn stood up, rising to her full height of over 1000 feet, her purple costume magically disappearing . . . now only wearing her lavender silk lace bra and thong panties.

He-Man, at the window, looked up at the powerful, unimaginably massive thighs of Evil-Lyn, and he immediately ran deeper into the castle.  The stone fortress then shook as the witch picked it up between her thumb and index finger, bringing it up to her super-enormous bosom and ample cleavage.

The toy-sized castle between her fingertips and long feminine nails, Evil-Lyn slowly lowered Grayskull into her cleavage — the outer stone walls rubbing against the soft, smooth skin of her extremely massive boobs.  She slid it down until the tops of the two towers just barely rose up from between her big breasts.  Then slowly lifting Grayskull out from the dark valley, she once again lowered it — this time deep within her cleavage.

The beautiful witch very slowly slid the stone castle in and out, up and down, over and over and over again.  Ever so slowly . . . deep between her colossal-sized tits . . . she lowered Grayskull way down and then back up — the 2-inch-tall fortress rubbing amid her soft, giant boobs — which gently compressed the castle . . . its tiny captive, He-Man, within.

“Oooooh,” Evil-Lyn moaned.  “I love how Castle Grayskull slides up and down between my huge tits!”

Lifting the castle up to her enormous, gorgeous face, Evil-Lyn then shook it forcefully as the drawbridge fell open — a second later, the centimeter-tall He-Man tumbling out as he dangled by one hand from the very edge of the drawbridge.

Evil-Lyn then proceeded to slip Castle Grayskull back into her cleavage — the stone castle caressing the supple, soft skin of her super-gigantic boobs.

Slowly up and down, she moved the castle between her massive melons — the insect-sized He-Man barely hanging on.  The sexy witch repeated this over and over and over . . . and over again.

“I bet you never dreamed this would happen, He-Man,” Evil-Lyn said seductively, and laughed.

The witch then set Grayskull back on her nightstand, shutting the drawbridge with her fingernail.  The centimeter-tall He-Man stood outside the castle looking up as Evil-Lyn kneeled down on a pink rug close to the small table.

Reaching behind her back, the witch said, “I think it’s time we take this to the next level.”

He-Man watched the gorgeous, super-colossal sorceress as her bra straps fell from her shoulders.  Reaching in front of her, Evil-Lyn then grasped her lavender bra and slowly lowered it down into her lap.

He-Man’s mouth agape, his eyes captivated, unable to look away — Evil-Lyn’s super-gigantic, round, soft yet firm breasts appeared to hang magically 75 feet above his head — the small red Shrinkingstone sparkling, dangling between them.  The witch’s perfect, heavenly globes truly seemed larger than life — such massive, immense mammaries . . . proudly thrust upward and out, perky and sublime.

Taking the centimeter-tall hero between her thumb and index finger, she lifted him off the nightstand.  He-Man’s eyes grew wide at the vision of the witch’s large perfect, round areolas.  Her pinkish-brown nipples were very firm, protruding from her areolas at a length greater than He-Man’s height.

The witch reopened the drawbridge of Castle Grayskull, and she dropped the tiny He-Man inside.  She then held the stone castle up against her super-humongous breast as she inserted her hard nipple into the mouth of Grayskull.

Gently yet quickly, she bounced the toy-sized fortress on and off her nipple, as the firm protuberance moved in and out of the castle entrance — repeatedly over and over and over again.

The bug-sized He-Man tumbled back down through the castle, crashing onto Evil-Lyn’s nipple as he clung to her with all of his strength, barely able to hang on with all the shaking.

The witch then set Castle Grayskull back down on her nightstand, far away near the back.  She looked down at He-Man dangling from her firm nipple, as she giggled.  “If you wanted to be intimate with my nipple that much, He-Man, you could have just asked me.”  She laughed, lifting him off her nipple with her long nail, and then gently set him down on the nightstand.

He-Man looked up as the gorgeous Evil-Lyn cupped both of her humongous boobs from underneath with her elegant hands.  Leaning slightly forward — she slowly bounced them up and down, up and down . . . up and down . . . her mountainous mammaries jiggling erotically in front of and above his head.

He-Man tried to look away, but he couldn’t — his eyes fixated, obsessed with the witch’s super-enormous jiggling boobs.

Then squeezing her huge perfect tits together, Evil-Lyn cooed, “Remember this?”  She giggled as she released her big breasts, only to squeeze them together again, over and over and over . . . and over again.

The witch pressed her super-gigantic tits together — holding them there — as she smirked down at the tiny hero.  “Mmmm, however are you going to defeat me, He-Man?” she flirted.  “Saving the world is such a big job for someone so . . . very . . . tiny.”

Evil-Lyn began to gently smack the sides of her huge boobs as they bounced together . . . over and over . . . as they bounced and bounced, colliding with one another and then bouncing back.

The beautiful witch then paused for a moment, slowly caressing the wooden table with her feminine middle finger of her right hand — her long polished nails encircling the insect-sized He-Man.

“I think our relationship is ready for some more intimacy.”  Evil-Lyn smirked, plucking He-Man off the nightstand.

Holding the centimeter-tall He-Man facedown on her left areola, next to her nipple, she took a piece of glittering, magical lavender tape — a few inches long, about ¾ -inch wide — and gently pressed it onto him, so only his tiny head stuck out.

The witch laughed as she climbed into her large bed, pulling the pink silk blanket over her sexy legs — the light in the bedroom slowly dimming.

“Well, goodnight my little bug,” Evil-Lyn said, and giggled.  “If you survive the night, I’ll tease you again tomorrow.”

 

CHAPTER 16 * Scientific Research

The next day Evil-Lyn woke, sitting up in her large bed — stretching her toned arms out at her sides and then above her head.  She ran her elegant fingers through her short platinum blond hair . . . the lovely locks falling in a sexy, come-hither sort of way.

The beautiful witch was topless.  Her huge, magnificent breasts were perky and ready to start another day.  Slowly, Evil-Lyn removed the magical tape from her left nipple — the centimeter-tall He-Man still sticking to the tape, having been placed there the night before.

Holding the lavender tape up high, she dangled it at the level of her large haunting dark eyes.  “My little bug, I had the most fun dream last night.  You were shrunk,” Evil-Lyn said, and giggled, “but you were at the Royal Palace.  All the scientists there were so perplexed and didn’t know what to do about your little problem. . . .  So I was thinking, He-Man, that you and I could do some ‘scientific’ research to study your shrunken condition.”

Evil-Lyn noticed He-Man looking down as he remained completely helpless on the magical tape.  “Oh, I see you’re looking at my big tits . . . or is it the Shrinkingstone you want me to use on you — to re-enlarge you back to your normal size.”

Peeling He-Man off the tape with her long polished nail, she brought him close to her right ear.

“Please, Evil-Lyn, please make me big again,” He-Man said.  “You must not rule Eternia!  You must be stopped!”

Bringing her fingernail back before her gigantic, stunningly beautiful face, she said, “I knew you had mischievous plans, He-Man!  That is a naughty little bug! . . . And your Boy-Scout honesty really needs some work, if you ever hope to deceive me.”

The witch quickly tossed the pink blanket aside, swinging her sexy legs over the side of the bed.  Her bare feet touching the hard-wood floor, she walked over to a nearby shelf.  The witch picked up a glass test tube — six inches long and ¾-inch in diameter — and she dropped He-Man inside as he tumbled down the 90 feet to the very bottom.

“Now then . . .” Evil-Lyn cooed, holding the test tube up before her beautiful large dark eyes.  “To use the Shrinkingstone would be much too easy.  I’ll have to run some tests . . .” she gave He-Man a sexy wink, then continued, “in order to study your tiny size further.”

At that moment, a white lab coat magically materialized upon Evil-Lyn.  The long white flaps were open, the witch’s curvaceous body still presented to the tiny He-Man.  Her very large boobs remained uncovered, the white flaps running along the outer edge of her bust, her firm nipples still in view.

In addition to her only other article of clothing — her lavender laced thong — the witch was now wearing a pair of rectangular, scholarly glasses . . . like what a kinky secretary or professor might wear.

Adjusting her eyewear, Evil-Lyn spoke to He-Man in the test tube.  “Science is much like sorcery as you might imagine, He-Man — though science does have its limitations. . . .  In order for us to proceed, we must first examine your size.”

Evil-Lyn brought the bottom of the test tube over to her right nipple — tapping it repeatedly as her nipple became even more firm.

Oh, my, He-Man, you are quite tiny!” she teased, and laughed.  “Even my nipple is bigger than you!”  Placing her left hand on her chin, “Hmmm . . . this definitely requires more study!”

The sexy sorceress raised the glass tube to her full, pouty red lips — kissing it once near He-Man.  Her voluptuous lips then parted, and she began to suck on the tip of the tube, sliding her wet tongue along the glass.  She let the test tube glide slowly forward and back a dozen times, not once letting it fully escape her lips.

Then raising the tube up, she extended her long pink tongue, as it curled playfully — flicking the tube’s bottom.  He-Man watched helplessly as she then moaned softly, running her giant tongue along the glass with a deliberately long . . . slow . . . lick.  Again and again, the beautiful witch licked the glass tube — until, finally, she brought He-Man before her large dark eyes once more.

“If we are to solve your little problem, He-Man, we’ll just have to keep experimenting — now won’t we?”

The mischievous witch then tucked the six-inch test tube deep down into her lavender panties . . . so that the top of the glass tube was barely visible.  She began to leisurely walk about her large bedroom, her giant, seductive voice filling He-Man’s ears.

“He-Man . . . when I first met you and laid my eyes upon your big, strong muscles . . . I knew that one day they would belong to me, and I would rule you as your Mistress.  Shrinking you down to such a fun size,” the witch said, and laughed, “has been the cherry on top of my little sundae.”

Evil-Lyn crossed her arms as she continued to saunter across her bedroom, her big boobs gently pressing together.  “Surely, when you showed up at Snake Mountain with your mighty Battle Cat, you felt that something was different — that my power had grown.  You had barely escaped my clutches before I obtained the Shrinkingstone! . . . And with Skeletor shrunk, you knew I had defeated your adversary who you could not.”

The beautiful witch stopped walking, placing her feminine hands on her curvy hips — “Oooh . . . how do you like being in my panties, He-Man? . . . a powerful woman with her tiny, tiny man.”

Evil-Lyn slowly slid the six-inch glass tube up, out of her panties — bringing it to the level of her large dark eyes.  He-Man had climbed, nearly reaching the top of the test tube . . . his centimeter-tall body like a little insect.

“No, no . . . you’re not going to get away that easily, He-Man! . . . You are my tiny prisoner!”  Evil-Lyn then flicked the glass with her long nail — He-Man plummeting down the 90-foot glass cylinder, hitting the bottom with a hard thud!

Walking across the room, the witch then placed the glass tube into a wooden test tube holder, which sat upon a high shelf.  Magically, a metal cap appeared on the end of the tube — an ultra-fine mesh allowing in air, but making escape impossible.

“I have some unfinished business to attend to . . . but I won’t be gone long — remember that.”

Evil-Lyn’s skintight purple outfit then reappeared, her white lab coat and glasses having vanished.  She walked out of the bedroom, her high-heeled boots striking the hard-wood floor with super-gigantic, thunderous BOOMS! . . . the glass test tube rattling in its wooden holder.

 

CHAPTER 17 * Vore Galore

The centimeter-tall He-Man lay at the bottom of the tall, glass test tube which sat in a wooden holder atop a high shelf in Evil-Lyn’s bedroom.

He-Man was exhausted.  It had been hours since Evil-Lyn had left — but He-Man had not slept the previous night, having been literally taped to the sexy witch’s perfect areola the entire night while she slept.

He-Man’s eyelids getting heavy, he then finally drifted off.  When he awoke, he found himself lying on the stone floor inside Castle Grayskull.  He got up and began to cautiously walk up the stairs to the second floor, an eerie silence pervading the castle.

“Hello? . . .” He-Man called out, his inquiry met with more silence.

He-Man slowly approached the tower window.  Looking out, the surreal image of Evil-Lyn’s unimaginably gigantic bedroom came into view — the 2-inch-tall fortress still on the nightstand of the evil sorceress.

He-Man shuddered, when suddenly the view of Evil-Lyn’s bedroom changed to an opaque, pure white.  He-Man strained his eyes, but could not make out what he was seeing.

He ran back down the stairs, pulling a large lever as Grayskull’s drawbridge began to creak as it lowered.  The large wooden drawbridge then struck the ground with a low-sounding boom!

Walking out of the castle, He-Man’s eyes were stunned at the sight of a seemingly endless sea of white — a hazy sky overhead.  He stepped down onto the white surface. . . .  It was solid and shiny.  He bent down and felt its hard, smooth texture.

Suddenly, the figure of Mer-Man appeared out of thin air — ten feet from He-Man’s location.  Then Beast Man appeared, ten feet off to He-Man’s right.  And then Tri-Klops came into sight . . . and then Trap Jaw as well!

They were all the same size as He-Man, and they seemed disoriented — looking off to their left and right, and up and down.

“What are we arrr — doing at Castle Grayskull?” Beast Man growled.

“We’re not really there,” He-Man answered.  “Well, we are, but Evil-Lyn shrunk Grayskull down.”

Just then, the greenish-gray fortress vanished . . . as Beast Man seemed especially startled.

“I don’t see a way out,” Tri-Klops said, scanning with his special visor.

“Arahhar . . .” Beast Man snarled.  “Maybe Evil-Lyn wants us to fight to the death.”

Mer-Man looked anxiously at Trap Jaw — when at that moment the super-enormous, sexy voice of Evil-Lyn saturated the air.  “No, fur-brain,” the witch said, “I don’t want you to fight to the death.”

The sky then lifted off the shiny white landscape — and the super-gigantic face of Evil-Lyn peered down at the five insect-sized men!  “I want to eat my little snacks alive!  I am having all of you for dessert!  Ahahahahahahaha!”

Evil-Lyn set down the glass lid to the enormous porcelain platter, which contained the centimeter-tall captives.  The round, 18-inch platter had its outer edge sloping upwards — and the little insect-sized prisoners at the center had more than a football field’s distance to the perimeter.

The gorgeous witch leaned in close . . . her super-gigantic model-like face looming above them.  Evil-Lyn’s head was 135 feet tall, not including her purple and black headdress.  Her hauntingly beautiful, large dark eyes were 15 feet tall — as were her full, pouty red lips.

“I’m going to eat you all up!” the witch said with a huge grin — revealing her large bright white teeth.

“Run, He-Man!” Mer-Man shouted as everyone panicked, running in different directions.

He-Man began to sprint — when suddenly a pinkish-red liquid began to spill down onto the shiny white surface.  Evil-Lyn held a metal ladle over the platter as she drizzled a thick strawberry syrup all along the outer rim — encircling the entire group.

She then took another ladle full of strawberry syrup as she laughed, then let it drip all over the round white platter — moving her feminine hand side to side as she covered the entire surface in lines of strawberry-red.

Beast Man came to a sudden stop — still far from the platter’s edge.  He lifted his leg onto the nearly 3-foot-deep syrup, and then pulled his second leg forward.  His speed had been reduced to a near crawl as he slowly plodded through the thick, sticky liquid.

He-Man came to a stop as well, just as he noticed Evil-Lyn’s feminine thumb and fingertip pluck Beast Man off the white dish — raising him high into the air, as she extended her long pink tongue . . . dropping a screaming Beast Man on top of it.

Closing her lips, the witch then scooped Mer-Man onto the long nail of her left index finger while he was stuck in the syrup.  Bringing him up to her mouth — her head slightly tilted back — she let him fall onto her tongue as well.

Lowering her chin close to the platter’s surface, Evil-Lyn then opened her mouth directly in front of He-Man.  The witch’s long pink tongue emerged as He-Man saw both tiny Beast Man and tiny Mer-Man struggling to hang on to the witch’s enormous wet tongue.

Her tongue returning inside her mouth, her full lips then sealed shut.  He-Man watched as her throat then convulsed as she swallowed both of them down in one gulp — a huge sexy grin appearing a second later.

He-Man started to sprint parallel to one of the lines of strawberry syrup — when abruptly he crashed into an immovable wall, Evil-Lyn’s long nail blocking his retreat.

He felt his body compressed as he was lifted off his feet — a second later falling as Evil-Lyn dropped him beside Tri-Klops and Trap Jaw near the center of the round platter.

Picking up both Tri-Klops and Trap Jaw simultaneously between the thumb and index finger of her right hand, the witch then dipped her left index finger and nail into a bowl of whipped cream.

Raising both the whipped cream and the bug-sized men to her lips, Evil-Lyn pressed their tiny bodies into the dollop of cream — her nail and fingertip then disappearing into her mouth as her red lips pursed, enclosing around her finger.  The witch sucked her finger as she slowly pulled her finger out — minus Trap Jaw and Tri-Klops.

Swallowing them down, Evil-Lyn then smirked at the centimeter-tall He-Man who had witnessed the whole thing.

“I’m still hungry, little He-Man,” the witch cooed, then giggled.

He-Man then charged into a wide band of syrup, his knees lifting nearly to his chest as he moved through the thick, sticky strawberry syrup.

He-Man then saw the gigantic pink tongue of Evil-Lyn as she slowly licked the syrup off the porcelain platter just off to his left . . . and then again close to He-Man on his right side.  “Mmmmm . . . I’m so hungry — I need you in my tummy, He-Man!”

The witch then took a cherry by the stem and dipped it into the bowl of whipped cream.  Lowering it down onto the platter, in front of the bug-sized hero, she gently slid the cherry back and forth — the white cream mixing with the strawberry syrup.

Then sliding the 12-foot-high cherry into He-Man — he stuck to it as she raised it high, high into the air . . . He-Man ascending over 350 feet in just two seconds.

He-Man looked down as his wet, cream-covered hands and arms clung to the giant crimson cherry.  He gasped, his eyes large as he took in the sight of Evil-Lyn’s super-gigantic mouth — open, directly beneath him, waiting with anticipation.

“Our relationship has taken a new twist, wouldn’t you say, He-Man? . . . you as my food.”  With her head back, her mouth open, she laughed — baring her big sharp white teeth.

He-Man began to slip down the curve of the cherry’s side.  “No!” He-Man yelled, slowly sliding downward . . . until there was nothing left to hold onto.  He then fell down . . . down . . . down . . .

“NOOOOOOO!” He-Man screamed as he landed on Evil-Lyn’s enormous pink wet tongue.

The witch laughed — “Ahahahahahahahahaha! . . . Oh — Yes! . . . Yes!  Yes!  Yes!”

Evil-Lyn — with her mouth partially open, letting in some light for He-Man to see — playfully tossed the centimeter-tall He-Man on her giant tongue, lifting it up and down and then side to side.  Raising her tongue to the roof of her mouth, she then pinned the tiny hero, compressing him as her tongue slowly slid forward and back.

He-Man then felt his body tumble through the air as he landed on top of the witch’s large white molars.  The enamel was hard, sharp and slippery — He-Man sinking down into the valley, each tooth like a giant bed.

Evil-Lyn’s powerful tongue then pressed He-Man against the inside of her cheek, and then scooped him up onto the front of her upper teeth — slowly sliding him across her slippery, wet bicuspids . . . her large, sharp canine . . . and then across her perfect incisors in front.

Returning her tongue and He-Man to the center of her mouth, the sexy witch moaned softly.  “Oooooh . . . I am going to devour you, little He-Man.”

Her enormous, massive tongue lifted backwards as He-Man tumbled to the back of the witch’s throat.  Her warm saliva covering him, Evil-Lyn then swallowed He-Man . . . as he began to move down her esophagus.

In complete darkness, the witch’s esophagus powerfully squeezed the small morsel-sized hero — pushing him down from the top, while pulling him from below.

Unable to breathe, He-Man felt himself being crushed as he descended lower and lower . . . and lower . . .

Then, finally, he fell into an enormous dark cavern, having entered Evil-Lyn’s stomach as He-Man plummeted down . . . down . . . down . . .

 

CHAPTER 18 * Home

The next thing He-Man remembered was gasping for air, his lungs voraciously taking it in.  And as he coughed, he could hear his own voice — his eyes blinking as he stared at the peach-white ground beneath him.

At that moment, the centimeter-tall He-Man realized he was in the palm of Evil-Lyn’s hand.  The witch held him just below her super-gigantic, stunningly beautiful face.

“I teleported you,” Evil-Lyn said in her sexy voice, “just before my stomach acid had its way with you.  I spared your life, because I have a little errand for you to do.”

He-Man got to his feet as he looked up at the dark beauty of the evil sorceress — still trying to catch his breath.

“Go and tell King Randor,” the witch said, “that if he surrenders and serves me, then I will spare his life.  If he refuses, I will shrink his entire kingdom.”

Just then, He-Man found himself standing in the middle of the Evergreen Forest — the warm morning sun shining on his face . . . the sound of birds chirping in the branches high above.  He-Man looked down and noticed the pine needles were small at his feet — he was once again his normal, original size.

The Royal Palace was tens of miles from He-Man’s location in the forest.  “Well, nothing like a jog in the morning,” he said, and began to run.

A few minutes of running through the wilderness, He-Man spotted a man flying high above the treetops.  He-Man came to a stop, when a few seconds later, a gray winged-simian type of humanoid landed before him.  The being had blue goggles and a red helmet.

“Stratos, my old friend, I’m so glad to see you,” He-Man said.

“Likewise, He-Man,” Stratos replied.  “Need a lift to the Royal Palace?”

“You read my mind,” He-Man answered.

Stratos then lifted from underneath He-Man’s arms as he flew up into the air, holding He-Man from behind.  At incredible speed, the two of them flew over the green trees below — the trees passing by in a blur.  Eventually, the trees became sparser, and yellowish-brown flatlands covered the landscape.

About 20 minutes later, the vegetation turned a lush green, a winding river flowing beneath them.  A giant plateau rose up off in the distance. . . .  On top of the rock was an orange-ish, terra-cotta-colored structure with round edges, tall spires, and a 50-foot-high tower with a dome-shaped roof near the center.

“Eternos City, He-Man.  Welcome home,” Stratos said.

The enormous building complex contained the Royal Palace (the tower) and served as the ruling capital for all Eternia, at least the Light-Hemisphere side.

Stratos flew over the palace, then gently landed setting He-Man down.

“Thanks, Stratos, I’ll take it from here,” He-Man said.

He-Man walked up a flight of stairs, then turned into a hallway with blue marble floors.  Palace guards stood at attention, lining the long hallway — gray curved helmets on their heads . . . orange-ish-yellow armor on their torsos, their arms and legs in green.

He-Man walked past the guards, his big strong muscles flexing and twitching.  Taking a left, he saw Ram Man standing next to the wall, about 20 feet down the hall.  The bulky Ram Man, with his springy legs and flat-topped metal helmet, stood up perfectly straight.

“He-Man,” Ram Man said, with the utmost respect.

He-Man nodded to Ram Man as he passed by — turning left again, as the muscle-bound hero entered the Royal Throne Room.

A palace guard, standing up tall, holding a spear vertically at his side, loudly announced — “King Randor, Heroic Ruler of Eternia, Randor of the House of Miro, I present . . . He-Man.”

He-Man walked closer to the king and queen who sat on purple thrones on a platform a couple feet high, thirty feet away from him.

King Randor was dressed in a royal-blue robe with orange garments and blue shoes.  He had brown hair and a brown beard, a golden crown atop his head.

To the king’s left, sat Queen Marlena in a luxurious green gown — her orange hair adorned with a smaller golden crown of her own.  And standing to the right of the king was Man-At-Arms, who stood perfectly still, resting his crossed hands in front of him.

He-Man approached the king.  “Your Majesty, I bring urgent news about the fate of your kingdom and all Eternia!”

Looking off to his side, examining his fingernails, the king replied, “Yes, what is it?  I don’t have all day.”

“The witch Evil-Lyn told me to tell you this message,” He-Man said.  “If you surrender and serve her, she will spare your life — but if you do not, she will shrink down your whole kingdom.”

The king’s belly shook with robust laughter.  “I would never serve that evil seductress!”

“I cannot emphasize enough, Your Majesty,” He-Man said, “the seriousness of this threat.”

Looking He-Man in the eyes, the king leaned forward.  “He-Man, you are one of Eternia’s greatest champions of all time.  Statues will be erected in the Hall of Heroic Warriors in your honor, and your name will be remembered for millennia . . . not like my son, Prince Adam.”

The queen then spoke.  “I’m sure Prince Adam is attending to his duties, my husband.”

“Yes, well . . .” the king said.

“Please, Your Majesty,” He-Man exhorted.

Queen Marlena then gripped the king’s left wrist.  “Randor, we must not underestimate this witch.  She seems to have grown in power very quickly!”

The king turned lazily toward his wife.  “She is just one woman, dear.”

“Yes,” the queen added, “but that one woman has shrunken over half the Royal Army!”

The king sat up straight, adjusting his blue robe.  “I trust in Man-At-Arms’ ingenuity.”

Looking at He-Man, the king said, “Man-At-Arms has been very productive these past several days with the help of his engineering crew.  He has developed a barrier — some kind of force field — which completely surrounds and covers the palace and nearly all of Eternos City.”

Man-At-Arms then leaned slightly toward the king.  “The barrier-dome is up, and it is functioning properly, Your Majesty.”

“Good!” the king said.  “I am confident that it will hold.”

Just then, a Royal Guard stepped into the Throne Room.  “Your Majesty — the witch has arrived!  She is just outside the barrier!”

 

CHAPTER 19 * Oh No!

With the Royal Guard’s announcement that Evil-Lyn had arrived outside the energy barrier, protecting Eternos City and the Royal Palace, King Randor and Queen Marlena stood up.  The two of them, along with He-Man and Man-At-Arms, walked to a large balcony just off the Royal Throne Room.

“I can’t see the barrier,” the king said.

“It’s there, Your Majesty,” Man-At-Arms replied.  “It’s just that nothing is coming into contact with it.”

Suddenly, a huge ripple of light came from the bottom of the energy-dome, far off in the distance, accompanied by a loud high-pitched buzzing sound.  Then again and again — waves of flashing light came from the bottom of the barrier.  A pause of silence lasted a few seconds . . . when the bottom of the barrier lit up, streaks of energy rising to the top of the dome.

And then there was nothing to see, just silence . . . which lasted over thirty seconds.

King Randor then said, “Evil-Lyn cannot get through it!  She won’t be able to shrink any of the citizens of Eternos City.”  Turning to Man-At-Arms, the king smiled and shook his hand.  “Congratulations, Duncan!  I knew you had it in you.”

“No wait, Your Majesty!” He-Man interjected.  “Evil-Lyn, she is . . . no!  No!  No! . . . She is growing!  We’re not shrinking.  Evil-Lyn is actually growing!”

The curvaceous, beautiful witch, on the outskirts of the city, was growing bigger and bigger right before everyone’s eyes.  Her height seemed to skyrocket up as her voluptuous figure enlarged in proportion to her newfound stature.

Evil-Lyn’s wide, womanly hips, small waist, and her busty bosom continued to increase in size — her tight-fitting purple costume enlarging as it clung to her pleasing curves.  The sexy witch grew bigger and bigger . . . growing higher and higher . . . taller and taller!

The witch’s height kept increasing — 500 feet . . . 600 . . . 700 . . . 800 . . . 900!  Evil-Lyn then passed the level of 1000 feet!

“She’s still growing!” Man-At-Arms exclaimed.  “It’s not . . . possible!”

The inhabitants in the palace and in the city streets began to run — screaming as they collided with one another in their hysteria.

The beautiful sorceress continued to grow upward — 2000 . . . 3000 . . . 4000 feet!  Her long, strong, shapely legs towering, higher and higher as her size grew bigger and bigger and bigger . . . and bigger!

The sexy witch shot up to 5000 feet . . . 6000 . . . 7000 . . . 8000 . . . 9000 feet!  Her height kept ascending, rising . . . growing bigger and bigger . . . Evil-Lyn’s height then finally stopping after climbing to over 10,000 feet tall!

The gorgeous, statuesque Evil-Lyn looked down, placing her feminine hands on her wide, shapely hips.  Having grown higher than the heavens, the goddess-sized witch smirked down at the tiny city and palace at her feet.  “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Evil-Lyn’s sexy voice thundered, her laughter causing the ground to quake.

The orange 50-foot-tall palace was less than a centimeter tall to the witch — all of the people no bigger than a millimeter in height . . . the size of specks of dust.

Evil-Lyn’s high-heeled purple-leather boots towered at 2300 feet!  As she lifted her super-super-colossal boot, she grinned, stomping down on the itty-bitty palace in the center of the city — the energy-barrier instantly collapsing as if it didn’t even exist.

Her boot landed with a super-enormous, deafening BOOM!!!!!!!  The sole of her boot forming a deep crater on the top of the plateau — rocks and pieces of building flying off, exploding in all directions.

He-Man had run to the aircraft hanger, and having watched the goddess-sized Evil-Lyn raise up her purple boot — he now was violently tossed to the ground after hitting the ceiling several times.

His eyes blurred, he saw dozens of Royal Guards streaking through the air, sitting atop Sky Sleds — one-man, aerial assault vehicles.  Rushing to his feet, He-Man jumped into the pilot’s seat of a Wind Raider.  The jet-propelled aircraft was a multi-seat attack vehicle — olive-green in color with yellowish-orange wings and tail.

He-Man began flipping switches, preparing to take off — an adolescent Royal Guard having hopped onto a Sky Sled a few feet from He-Man.  The guard said anxiously, visibly shaking, “I guess now is when you really earn your pay!”

He-Man turned to the guard — “I don’t get paid.”

He-Man’s aircraft flew out of the hanger — quickly ascending . . . 100 feet . . . 200 . . . 300 . . . 400 . . . 500 . . .

Above his head, He-Man could see hundreds of Royal Guards flying on Sky Sleds around Evil-Lyn’s 2300-foot-tall purple-leather boots.  Smaller than gnats, they looked like specks of dust buzzing around, shooting their tiny lasers.

He-Man flew higher — 1000 feet . . . 2000 feet.  His Winder Raider aircraft dodged Sky Sleds as they zipped past him, narrowly missing him.

He-Man flew up past the purple cuff of the witch’s boot, which was wrapped tightly around, and midway up, Evil-Lyn’s strong, shapely calf.  Her calf appeared unimaginably enormous . . . her powerful female muscle rising up yet another 1000 feet.

“Come on!” He-Man shouted as he soared to 3000 feet . . . then 3500 . . . then 4000.  The aircraft’s engine then began to make strange, intermittent sounds as the engine struggled.

Suddenly, the ship’s control panel began to flash in red — as a computer voice said: “Warning!  Warning!  Exceeding elevation limit!”

He-Man flew higher — continuing to climb to 4100 feet . . . 4200 . . . 4300 . . . 4400 . . . 4500. . . .  The engine reaching its breaking point, the aircraft began to level off on its own.

He-Man was now at the level of Evil-Lyn’s muscular, feminine thighs.  He-Man’s aircraft was equivalent to only a couple millimeters long — and the witch’s sexy, powerful thighs were super-super-colossal!

He-Man fired the ship’s lasers and photon guns simultaneously — Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  Bam!  The energy beams were a direct hit.  As He-Man veered to the left, his eyes widened in shock — the energy strikes had absolutely no effect!

Then He-Man saw the witch’s unimaginably massive, powerful, feminine thigh lift up as she then stomped down onto Eternos City — a deafening BOOM!!!!!!! as dust and building debris billowed out from underneath the witch’s super-super-gigantic boot.

Evil-Lyn stomped down again and again and again.  Then as the witch stepped forward, her leg touched He-Man’s ship as it immediately began to plummet toward the ground.  He-Man jumped out — for a moment, grabbing onto a passing Sky Sled — then falling yet again as his Wind Raider crashed in a ball of fire.

Falling into some tree branches, He-Man tried to hold on as he then struck the ground hard.  Barely able to move, He-Man looked up as the 10,000-plus-foot-tall witch bent over — her super-humongous feminine hand swatting the tiny Sky Sleds flying around her purple boots.

The dust-sized ships instantly exploded upon contact—hundreds of Royal Guards riding Sky Sleds knocked out of the air by a simple wave of the witch’s hand.

All of the aircraft having crashed or exploded, Evil-Lyn looked down at Eternos City in complete ruins — nothing  but orange rubble from one end of the plateau to the other.

He-Man fought to get to his feet as he watched Evil-Lyn as she shrank back down to her normal size in just a matter of seconds.  And then, there the witch stood — staring at He-Man — about 100 feet away.

She teleported twenty feet closer in a fraction of a second — then teleported another twenty feet . . . again and again, until a second later she collided into He-Man as he was knocked down onto the ground on his back.  The beautiful, curvaceous witch, in her skintight purple outfit, sat on top of He-Man’s stomach and hips — her powerful legs straddling him as she held down his wrists on either side of his head.

“Why is it we keep meeting like this?” Evil-Lyn cooed in her seductive voice.

He-Man struggled with all of his strength to break free, but the witch was too powerful.

Evil-Lyn then slowly lowered herself as her full lips parted . . . and then locking onto He-Man’s lips, she kissed him.  In a long, deep passionate kiss, the witch’s luscious lips played with He-Man’s — her mouth gently opening and closing again and again and again . . . and again.

Then sitting back up, still holding He-Man’s arms to the ground, the witch said, “Mmmm — that’s nice.”

“No sorceress is more evil than you, Evil-Lyn,” He-Man said.

“Thank you, He-Man,” she said with a grin.

Suddenly, He-Man found himself shrinking yet again.  The beautiful witch positioned her perfect, sexy body so that her huge boobs were directly over the shrinking He-Man.

He shrank smaller and smaller quickly . . . reaching the size of a millimeter-tall in just seconds.  He-Man looked up at the unimaginably gigantic breasts of Evil-Lyn — her cleavage and huge tits heaving like celestial planetary bodies.

The witch levitated the speck-sized He-Man onto her long feminine nail.  Standing up, she squeezed her heavenly spheres together, holding them there with her left arm.  Letting the hero fall from her fingernail, he plummeted deep into her cleavage.  She grinned, and said, “Ready to begin your new life at Snake Mountain, my little He-Man?”

Then in a bright flash of light, she disappeared.

 

CHAPTER 20 * Epilogue

Standing on the top of the bathroom counter, the millimeter-tall He-Man realized he had just been teleported there.  He was in Snake Mountain, in Evil-Lyn’s bathroom, which was adjacent to her bedroom.  After Evil-Lyn’s “growth spurt” at the now-demolished Royal Palace and Eternos City, He-Man could be said to have butterflies in his stomach.

Suddenly, in walked the goddess-sized Evil-Lyn, her feminine hands running through her sexy platinum blond locks.  She was wearing only her lavender bra and thong panties — which wrapped around her incredible hourglass figure.

The witch immediately removed her bra — tossing it onto the counter — as the dust-sized He-Man watched as her super-super-huge boobs jiggled magnificently, high above his head.

Then removing the Shrinkingstone around her neck, she set it down on the counter not far from He-Man.  Peering down at him, she said in her naturally seductive voice, “This is just a necklace to me now — I have absorbed all of its power permanently into my being.”

Evil-Lyn then stepped close to He-Man.  The witch’s spectacular, voluptuous hips rose up, more than filling He-Man’s field of vision — her lavender lace thong directly in front of his eyes.

Looking down at him on the bathroom counter, she playfully said in her goddess-sized voice, “I was surprised to learn from your thoughts, He-Man, that you are still a virgin.  Fortunately, since I am a female, I have the required body parts to remedy your little situation.”

Slowly sliding her elegant thumbs under the string-like straps of her thong, Evil-Lyn began to stretch her lavender panties as she pulled the thin straps up and down . . . and then twisting, stretching her panties diagonally side to side.

“Wait, Evil-Lyn!” He-Man called up to the goddess-sized sorceress.  “I am really Prince Adam!  I used my magical sword to transform into He-Man!”

The witch laughed.  “Your little secret won’t save you now, little man.”

The sexy Evil-Lyn then ever so slowly stripped off her panties right in front of the millimeter-tall He-Man — her glorious, perfect womanhood in full view — her thong stretched around the middle of her powerful thighs.  She stood there for several seconds — then bending down, she removed her panties, tossing them to the floor.

Levitating the itty-bitty hero onto her long feminine nail, the nude Evil-Lyn then stepped into a porcelain bathtub — steaming-warm water having magically filled the large bath.

Looking down at He-Man on her long nail, she said, “I know from your thoughts, He-Man, that you’ve secretly masturbated while thinking about me, many . . . many times these past years.  And I know I’ve always intimidated you . . . long before I shrunk you.”

The sexy sorceress slowly lowered herself into the hot water, which then completely flowed over her erotic curves as she lay down in the white tub — just her gorgeous face rising above the water at one end.

He-Man found himself floating in an enormous sea, which seemed to extend for miles to the shiny white sky-high bathtub walls — which surrounded the little ocean.

Floating up and down on the gentle waves, He-Man turned his head, his eyes growing large as he looked up — realizing he was just inches from Evil-Lyn’s towering, model-like face.  The witch’s head was over 1300 feet high — taller than a 130-story skyscraper!  Her full, succulent red lips were 150 feet tall as were her beautiful large dark eyes, her long eyelashes batting.  Evil-Lyn’s perfect nose was framed by her high, sculpted cheekbones . . . which gradually led down to her sexy chin.  The sensual sorceress peered down at He-Man floating helplessly — a mere speck on the water’s surface.

In her sexy, goddess-sized voice, Evil-Lyn cooed, “Does it make you horny, He-Man, that you were once the most powerful man in the universe . . . and now I, your nemesis, am the Supreme Ruler of Eternia, and you . . .” she laughed seductively, “are my dust-sized sex toy?”

The witch then pursed her full red lips as she gently blew tiny He-Man further out at sea.  The once gentle waves began to grow larger — soon crashing down on him — a violent wind encircling him as Evil-Lyn manifested her own miniature storm.

“Mwahahahahahahaha!” she laughed.  “I won’t leave you completely helpless, little He-Man.”

At that moment, He-Man discovered he was aboard a wooden boat as it rolled back and forth in the turbulent waters.  The ship was a mere 4 millimeters long from bow to stern; but, to He-Man, it was a 25-foot vessel with a tall mast and double sails, one stacked upon the other.

The skies above He-Man quickly turned ominous as large dark clouds materialized — the wind picking up and the waves growing even larger.  He-Man grabbed the wheel to the tiny wooden boat as he tried to navigate through the now giant waves which beat down on the vessel’s starboard side and crashed onto the deck.

Lightning flashed overhead with its thunderous clap, the wind tossing the boat to and fro, making steering a useless endeavor.  Suddenly, from within the deep sea, Evil-Lyn’s massive 70-foot-tall nipple ascended from the depths — water cascading down the great pinkish-brown protuberance.

The teeny-tiny boat was on a direct collision course, and it crashed into the side of the witch’s giant firm nipple — the wooden boards of the bow instantly snapping, a huge hole now taking on gushing water.

He-Man dove over the side — his hands latching onto a floating wooden plank.  Just then, Evil-Lyn’s super-super-huge breast began to rise up — as He-Man watched the wooden ship float down the side of her breast, disappearing hundreds of feet away in just a few seconds.

He-Man was on Evil-Lyn’s large, perfect areola, her giant nipple looming large next to him.  He could see the shiny wet skin of her unimaginably enormous boobs, the water gleaming over vast distances of her soft, smooth curves.

The skies beginning to clear, her gorgeous face peered down at the little speck.  “Oh, no, He-Man . . . looks like you’ve been shipwrecked.”  The witch giggled.  “I’m not giving you another boat.”

Her super-humongous boobs then submerged as He-Man treaded water once again, floating in the vast sea.  He watched as the beautiful witch pursed her full lips, and he was spun around, blown far, far out into the dangerous waters.

Floating up and down, he then saw Evil-Lyn’s lovely knees rise up about a mile away — suddenly, the sea began to disappear as the witch’s sexy abs began to emerge from beneath.  The millimeter-tall He-man was floating in the witch’s bellybutton — as he watched the water recede, flowing down and through her softly chiseled abs . . . the wet shimmering contours of her strong belly like a newly discovered country.

And then the water rose up yet again, as He-Man felt the strong wind as he was blown further out than he had ever been.  Evil-Lyn’s curvaceous, womanly hips and pelvis then lifted the speck-sized He-Man up onto new land — her smooth sexy wet skin shining beneath him.

“You’re getting closer, little He-Man, to losing that virginity of yours!  Ahahahahaha!”

Levitating him onto the very edge of her long polished nail — the evil, sexy sorceress brought him over her perfect, wet vulva . . . glistening beneath him and super-enormous.

Evil-Lyn then spread her lips wide open with two long feminine fingers — tiny He-Man dangling precariously from her nail, less than 2 inches above her vast bottomless pink depths.  He-Man felt waves of moist heat rising up across his millimeter-tall body, the witch’s pink, lubricated femininity waiting with eager anticipation.

“Are you afraid, little He-Man?” the witch cooed.  “The first time is always a bit . . . enveloping!  Ahahahahahahahahahaha!”

He-Man’s hands then slipped as he plummeted down . . . down . . . down into Evil-Lyn’s waiting vagina — as he was engulfed deep, deep inside her pink female abyss.

The salacious sorceress released her lips as they closed up around and high above the dust-sized He-Man — her feminine juices surrounding him . . . pervading his entire being.

Evil-Lyn smirked, stretching her long, perfect, erotic body . . . gently patting her wet womanhood with orgasmic satisfaction.

 

The End