- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Changed the plot summary in the description as I realized that I started accidently going a different path with it. Sorry for the inconvencience and don't worry. All of the tags will still be the same.

 

Second update: I changed the layout of this chapter completely. I want to wait a little later to get to the more intense sexual stuff. Don't worry, Kaylee won't be finished with little Drake here.

Waking up groggily, I try to determine where I am and what time it is. Scratching at my eyes a bit my vision starts to clear out and I almost pass out again. Everything is huge! I look down to see that I am standing on top of my very clothes that I was wearing earlier. Everything is so huge, and detailed. I thought I was supposed to only shrink by a factor of 0.5? What the hell happened? Then I realized that those numbers weren’t factor settings. They were height settings. This means I am a half an inch tall.

“Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Why the hell didn’t I think that it could have been a different type of setting?” I curse myself as I kick my discarded clothes.

I can see I am in the middle of my room and upon looking out of my window I see that it’s still dark. I walk off of my gigantic clothes and try and think of a plan.

“Shit. I have to go find Kaylee. She can at least try and help me.”

I figure I’ll have to wait until morning so I try and figure out a way to make it to my bed.

I hear a knock on my door and then Kaylee’s voice.

“Hey bro you alright? I heard some glass breaking and was wondering if you knew what was going on?”

When no answer came she opened the door and stepped in.

“Bro? You there?”

She starts walking towards my bed and stops right at the edge. I am literally looking up at her in awe.

Her long black hair coming down to her breasts, which were a pretty hefty size C. Along with her emerald green eyes staring down at my clothes. She was huge. Absolutely huge compared to me. She picked up my clothes and tossed them into my hamper I had in my room. She would have no way of seeing me unless she went back and turned the light on.

"Kaylee!! I am down here! Help me!!"

She gives no indication of being able to hear me and now I am getting a little worried. Of course then she starts walking towards me and I freak out when I realize I am in her feet's path.

I stare in horror as her foot starts to rush towards me. I only managed to get a glimps of her blue nail polish before being flattened under her toes.

"Wait! Sis Don--"

Next thing I know I am being crushed between her bare foot and the carpet of my bedroom floor. Her sole is very soft and smooth; her skin tender and delicate feeling. It almost felt good if not for the intense pressure pressing down on my lower body as her toes invade my upper body. It feels like forever before the pressure subsides. She grabs one of my comics off of my night stand and sits on my bed while toying her foot around my floor. She must feel something down there because she starts pressing her foot into the carpet and scrunching her toes into it it.

"Ughh! Sis please, you're hurting me," I say as I try banging on her toes.

This only seemed to make things worse as her toes flexed and grabbed my entire head between them.

I finally give up and decide biting her is the only way.

*Munch*

"Ow!! What the hell?"

It worked. Hopefully. She picks her foot up and starts scanning it for any signs of life. 

"What the hell bit me?" She then gasps and all I can do is be silent and hope for the best.

I feel her fingers grip me by the waste and peel me off of her foot. A second later, I am spun around so fast I almost puke and see her eyes staring directly into mine.

"Drake? I.. Is that you?"

I don't think she can hear me so I simply wave.

"Holy shit! Bro that was you under my foot the whole time!?" She says as she holds her other hand to her mouth.

"Oh Drake I am so sorry! Did I hurt you? Can you say something?"

"Yes sis I'm fine. It's totally okay, I am just glad you found me."

"Oh thank God! I was so scared for a second bro."

"Wait, you can hear me?!"

"Well yeah! Plain as day!"

That's odd. I wonder if that device had anything to do with it?

"Well that's good. Hey listen, I don't really know how to explain how I got like this, but could you help me find something?"

"Well of course! Anything for a fellow Dungeon Explorer," She says winking at me.

"Thank you sis. There is this strange rock-like object. That's what did this to me. I have no idea where it went after it shrank me though. Can you help me find it? It should be in my room somewhere."

"Yeah! Anywhere in particular we should start looking?"

"Umm on the floor I'd say. It should just be somewhere near where my clothes were."

"Ok let's start shall we," She asks as she walks over and turns on my light.

It didn't take long to find out that it was not in my room. I keep it pretty much spotless so it was no where to be seen on the floor. And the ovious hole in my window indicated that it must have somehow gotten outside.

"Well hey bro, I know you really want to get back to normal and all, but it is really late and I do feel a little skeptical about taking you outside in the dark like this with you being so tiny and all. Besides, you can deal with being tiny just one night right? I mean you got me to look after you and I certainly won't tell anyone."

"Yeah I suppose you have a point. I am not really thrilled to stumble outside in the dark either. No telling what is out there waiting for an easy snack. Thank you for the help sis. I guess you can leave me here for the night and I'll see you in the morning."

"Oh no no no no no," she shakes her head smiling. "You can't expect me to just leave you in here alone do you? You saw what I did to you and that was by complete chance. Do you really want to risk mom or Kaitlyn doing the same thing if they came in here? I mean what if you were on the bed when I sat down? I mean, my ass isn't the biggest in the world but for you I'm sure it would have obliterated you." She giggled after saying that last part. Probably because the thought of her accidentally sitting on me was hilarious. 

"Oh come on sis, you're just being paraniod."

"Nope. You're going to be coming with me. You can sleep in my room for tonight. I don't want to risk you going missing or worse."

"Okay," I sighed.

Smiling, she took me up gently and took me to her room for the night.

"By the way bro," She said as she was walking to her room, "you make a pretty decent foot rubber."

I am confused to why she felt the need to tell me that but I dismissed it as her just simply teasing me so I resond with, "Oh yeah? I bet I make a pretty decent sister slayer right now too."

She laughed out loud pretty hard at this and simply shook her head. Once we got to her room, the first thing she did was set me upon her dresser.

Chapter End Notes:

Here is the revised chapter. I've been told it turned out better and it also provided me an opportunity to develop Kaitlyn as a character for chapter 5.