- Text Size +
Felicity carried Tommy to her first class. They had a conversation on the way there.

"We have all of the same classes," said Felicity. "That's the main reason I chose to pair up with you!"

"Was that the only reason?" Tommy asked.

"Well, you're kind of cute!" Felicity replied. This filled Tommy's heart with pride. Soon, they arrived at the classroom. There were giant desks and seats at the rear of the classroom, but in the front there was a giant table with normal-sized desks and chairs for the normal-sized students. Felicity dropped Tommy off there and found a desk in the rear, and other giants dropped off the students they had been paired up with.

The teacher was a giantess, with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was in her mid thirties.

"Welcome to speech 101, class." the teacher said. "Just because it's the first day of class doesn't mean we won't be studying today. I want each of you to come up with a controversial topic, and present it to the class. This will be a way of introducing ourselves to each other. Who would like to go first?"

One of the giants raised his hand, it was the young man who had thrown the crumpled piece of paper at the area administrator who was conducting the orientation in the auditorium.

"Who are you?" the teacher asked.

"Mace Megalos!" said the giant. He had dark hair and brown eyes, but his race was uncertain. he could've been a blend of Caucasian and Native American or Hispanic, or some other mixture. He was about the same age as Tommy, but he had a sinister look in his eyes.

"What controversial topic would you like to discuss?" the teacher asked.

"I feel that we should enslave the tiny people of this world, and take what we want from them!" the young man said, and a young woman sitting next to him high-fived him. She was a brunette with gray eyes (Tommy could see their features very clearly because they were so huge.) and she also had a sinister look in her eyes, just as Mace had. Tommy wasn't sure if they were related, or if they were in a relationship.

"Why do you feel we should enslave the humans?" the teacher asked.

"Survival of the fittest," said Mace. "Personally, I think every Megaterran should own one of them as pets!"

The young woman sitting next to Mace erupted with laughter; luckily, she seemed to be the only giantess in the room who agreed with Mace. None of the other giants were chiming in to support his point of view.

"Does anyone agree with Mr. Megalos?" the teacher asked. The young woman raised her hand, and the teacher called on her.

"I'm Sapphire Serpico, and I agree with Mace! Personally, I'd like to swallow one of them!" Sapphire lifted her blouse to reveal her belly button, and began stroking it in circular motions. This made Tommy's penis tingle, and he began to develop an erection. He hoped against everything that he cherished that the teacher wouldn't call on him at that moment.

"Do any of the humans have an opinion about the opinions of Mr. Megalos and Ms. Serpico?" the teacher asked.

Luckily for Tommy, a young (normal-sized) woman raised her hand, and the teacher called on her.

"I'm Tara Peterson, and I agree with Mace and Sapphire!" the young woman responded. The class gave out a simultaneous gasp as both giants and humans were shocked that Tara agreed with them.

"It's only fitting that the mighty would exploit the weak, history is full of examples of that. In exchange for their fantastic technology, it seems only fitting that we should exchange some of our freedoms for the better good of their master race!"

"That's an excellent point, Ms.Peterson!" said the teacher as she marked something down on an electronic tablet. "You get extra credit for having an opinion that is controversial."

By this point, Tommy's hard-on was throbbing because Tara's testimony only added fuel to the fire, so he was petrified that the teacher would call on him.

"Does anyone disagree with the opinions of Mr. Megalos, Ms. Serpico, or Ms. Peterson?" the teacher asked. Tommy looked around the room and saw a lot of hands go up, both giants and normal-sized students. "Does anyone have another controversial topic to share? I'm going to pick someone at random," said the teacher, "how about another normal-sized student, you!" she pointed directly at Tommy, and a light went off in his head when she said 'normal-sized.'

"I'm Tom Travers, but everyone calls me Tommy! I'm curious about the terms Megaterrans and normal-sized humans, if the Megaterrans identify as human in their home reality, why aren't we referred to as Microterrans, and they referred to as normal? Why is the preferred perspective skewed in favor of the smaller race?"

"That's a good observation, Tommy!" said Felicity from the back of the room.

"I agree," said the teacher, as she wrote something down on her electronic tablet. "Extra credit for creative thinking, Tommy! I think you'll do well in this class. Does anyone have another controversial point of view they'd like to share?"

Felicity raised her hand, and the teacher called on her. "I'm Felicity Fontana, I feel that the Megaterrans and the normal-sized humans should team up, and conquer the galaxy together! We know of hostile races that are more technologically advanced than normal-sized humans, and we could wipe them out so their worlds will give us more living space."

'That goes against our directives, Ms. Fontana, but as far as your assignment is concerned, you get a passing grade. Very controversial!"

After an hour and fifteen minutes passed, the students were dismissed from the class, and Felicity collected Tommy and made her way down the hallway. Tommy could see the floor beneath him as she walked along, and he saw multiple normal-sized humans walking unassisted. The Mary Janes of many giantesses barely missed some of them. Felicity noticed that Tommy was looking at this, and commented.

"It's a good thing we paired up when we did, some normal-sized humans never teamed up with a Megaterran, and they might end up getting squashed by a careless Megaterran!"

To be Continued!