- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Excited to get started on this story, one I've seen some good art around of the same premise. As always I'm open to suggestions and desirous for feedback and critique. Thanks and I hope you enjoy.


At exactly 0500 hours planet-side the supercomputer in the planetary defense headquarters hummed to life, it's sensors picking up the long-awaited sign of the arriving invaders. The military junta of Aatov had filled it's airwaves with propaganda, spurring the militant populace against the new alien menace, which had contested it's 'rightful' claims on a mineral rich asteroid belt in a nearby system.

What the planetary media hadn't reported was the catastrophic losses that the Aatovian navy had suffered in the belt, and the sudden but total communications silence that the home world had experienced with its outer stations and several colonies.

As dawn arrived on the most densely populated and defended hemisphere of the planet the computer controlled defense arrays suddenly spurred into motion, and klaxon alarms began to wail across the countless barracks and bastions that spread across the continent.

Before the spotters and ground radars could even make out any targets the anti-naval missiles shrieked out of their silos, sailing upwards into the atmosphere until they passed out of sight. The infantry watched expectantly for the first distant flashes of atomic bursts but as the seconds passed without effect  tension grew.

Then the pale blue of the sky became faintly blurred with the indistinct shapes of approaching objects- massive ones at that; growing larger at a rate greater than any landing ship.

"Divisions; fire all anti-air weaponry! For Aatov!" crackled the loudspeakers across dozens of city-fortresses.

Countless auto-cannons and heavy guns roared to life, throwing thousands of flak shells skywards hoping to intercept any approaching landing ships.

Then with a shocking alacrity, the shapeless approaching forms took on very distinct silhouettes as they brushed the atmosphere and briefly became radiant with the golden aura of re-entry.

The defense supercomputer received the  first radar reports on the targets as they dropped rapidly towards the surface. It's algorithms first classified them as capital-class battleships set on a suicide burn or unintentional warp glide towards the surface and put Aatovian odds of victory at 100%.

Then as these colossal bodies seemed to slow and group themselves into a landing formation with a deftness completely impossible for spacecraft of their size it re-evaluated them as rocket-steered anti-planetary weapons and accounted for impact casualties, factoring overall chances of victory at 99.999%.

Finally the objects entered visual range as they passed through the stratosphere and the defense supercomputer promptly crashed as its strategic processors impossibly spiked the odds of victory to a negative integer.   

Just after the deafening boom of re-entry the defenders of the bastions heard a faint sound rising in volume until it became a distinct battle-cry which overwhelmed even the thundering of the automated defenses.

"NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!"

A massive blast of hot wind buffeted the defenders, tearing power cables off of their poles and throwing soldiers to the ground. The loud hiss of thrusters sounded before a dozen loud crunches marked the landing of unfathomably huge boots on top of hundreds of defenders and their fortresses.

"Nya! Get some you ugly sons of-" A bubbly voice belted in its best attempt at a war cry before cutting short.  "

Uh, Sarge I don't see anyone." the voice muttered disappointedly.

Standing in a rough circle with weapons trained on the horizon, stood seven colossal beings. They were human-like with the only marked difference being a pair of cat ears atop each of their heads and long slender tails swashing back and forth aggressively behind them.

As the defenders not flattened by their impact returned to their feet and looked skyward they were greeted by a panorama of panty clad females visible from below; their thighs and rears in various states of thickness and musculature. The immediate bemusement of their view was overtaken quickly by the dread of realization that these figures stood miles in height, towering over the defenses and cities of the planet like immense living capital ships.

The catgirls were all clad in military uniforms; namely tunics and skirts of an gray drab color. The foremost among them was wearing a peaked cap atop her head, while the others wore a mix of garrison caps and steel helmets. The equipment the Aatovian defenders were naturally most aware of were of course their black high boots, which stretched above their heads like skyscrapers in and of themselves.

The soles alone were over 150 feet thick and had sunk deep into the mud that had been made of the land beneath their unfathomable weight.

"Hmm- Brass said this continent had the most staunch defenses. Damn it- we must be outta' position. Give me the map TL." A more gruff woman's voice sounded.

"Uh- yes ma'am. Just a sec." Another replied coolly.

With a sudden crash a skyscraper sized rifle-butt landed atop a series of hill-top bunkers, utterly obliterating them, seemingly without being noticed by the immense soldier above.

A deafening ruffling of paper sounded as the Team Leader drew a map from one of her vest pockets and handed it to her impatient Sergeant, who snatched it up and mulled it over.

Beneath this exchange the Aatovian soldiers milled uncertainly, some clinging to their gun mounts, others edging closer to bolting for the entrances to the extensive underground defenses beneath them. Finally after what felt like hours without so much as a word spoken the loudspeakers across the area crackled to life as the voice of a moral officer shakily sounded.

"Uh- B-brave soldiers of Aatov! The invaders are but mere young girls before us, and beastly ones at that! Let loose the t-thunder of Aatovian steel!" The voice cried, sounding only half convinced of its own verve.

After a moment of nervous trepidation the most steeled Aatovian defenders rushed back to man their weapons and began to fire skyward, mostly at the only thing they could see- the undersides of the miles-tall catgirls' skirts.

"Nya~! What was that?" One of the anti-tank gun armed girls cried, dropping her sizeable rifle and clutching at her skirt.

"We under fire?" The largest among them cried, waving her machine gun down range at the seemingly flat horizon.

One of the soldiers straightened her glasses and looked at the ground.  "It doesn't seem like real fire- some kind of diversion?" She conjectured.

"Huh? Wait- look." The Team Leader replied, squatting low and pushing her goggles onto the rim of her peaked cap.

"S-Sarge, I-I think I spotted the hostiles." She chucked incredulously, watching as tiny puffs of flak burst well below her face.