[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

ExtraLifeTM is the new wonder drug on the market, and the only real way to counteract the random deaths associated with HIRS colloquially known as "Shrinking Syndrome"- the atrocious disease is carried by a thankfully recessive genetic trigger, and can dwindle someone to damn-near nothing with no warning. 

The drug works by providing a kind of barrier against death- drowned, burned or crushed, you'll simply return to normal, so any HIRS sufferers will simply commit suicide as quickly as possible once the disease rears its ugly head, to take advantage of the minor cure-all properties of ExtraLifeTM.

However, a drug can't work if you don't take it . . .


Rated: R
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Feet, Humiliation, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Nose Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1020 Read: 5862
Published: July 03 2016 Updated: July 03 2016

1. Told You So by Silent-One [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1020 words)

More apologies, more delays in my longer projects. Sorry!

However, I recognize potential for this as a series, so if anyone wants to write more stories in this universe, feel free to tell me and I'll open up a "HIRS World" series.

That said, here we go::