A shrunken brother, having survived for years as his sister’s secret slave, finally commits to be his giant sibling’s property forever. Now the only thing standing in the way of their wildest fantasies is the limit of their imaginations.
, Teenager (13-19)
, Young Adult 20-29
, Body Exploration
, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes
, Instant Size Change
, Mouth Play
, Slave Characters:
NoneShrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)Size Roles: F/mWarnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
None Series: A Little Blackmail
July 02 2016 Updated:
July 17 2017
Well, I warned you I’d do it someday. So here it is: the alternate reality, non-canon timeline where you’ll see this twisted goddess-and-slave/sister-and-brother team of Carly and Jack engage in all their dirtiest dreams together.
The line-up isn’t exact, but this one essentially picks up somewhere in the final chapters of A Little Blackmail 3: Life of a Toy, just before Sophie arrives and throws a size-changing curveball on the situation. If you haven’t read the other stories in the series, you’ll probably find yourself a little lost on the narrative. More than anything, this story is for anyone who wished things had gone differently, and happily ever after, at the end of the main Blackmail trilogy.
There’s no sequel numbering attached to the title because, again, this isn’t part of the main series. Hopefully this turns into the sexiest example of the butterfly effect ever. Enjoy!
1. Chapter 1: What Might Have Been by Jacksmith [Reviews - 30] (2104 words)
Carly and Jack's new union dodges the bullet of their cousin Sophie, allowing them to live on in their newfound harmony.
2. Chapter 2: Welcome to Your Life, Little Bro by Jacksmith [Reviews - 7] (2208 words)
Carly vows to own her tiny brother for the rest of their lives.
3. Chapter 3: Shoe-Tasting Party (Part 1) by Jacksmith [Reviews - 2] (1921 words)
Carly invites Jack to sample and taste every one of her giant shoes and share his feelings. Part 1.
4. Chapter 4: Shoe-Tasting Party (Part 2) by Jacksmith [Reviews - 4] (2369 words)
Carly invites Jack to sample and taste every one of her giant shoes and share his feelings. Part 2.
5. Chapter 5: Couples Hike by Jacksmith [Reviews - 4] (3131 words)
Jack pampers his giant sister's sweaty and sore body after her latest athletic victory.
6. Chapter 6: Cleanliness is Next to Carlyness by Jacksmith [Reviews - 5] (2505 words)
Carly and Jack discover a mututal love for hiding him on her body while oblivious family members are nearby.
7. Chapter 7: Never Again by Jacksmith [Reviews - 2] (2877 words)
A younger Jack and Carly re-recall the moment she first discovered him tiny and helpless.
8. Chapter 8: Who Wears the Shoes by Jacksmith [Reviews - 3] (2677 words)
Carly and Jack aim for a personal record for most orgasms under her feet in a single day.
9. Chapter 9: Heaven or Bathwater (Part 1) by Jacksmith [Reviews - 4] (2405 words)
The Artons share a bath together, as well as a few other new experiences. Part 1.
10. Chapter 10: Heaven or Bathwater (Part 2) by Jacksmith [Reviews - 1] (2098 words)
The Artons share a bath together, as well as a few other new experiences. Part 2.
11. Chapter 11: Bringing the Family Closer by Jacksmith [Reviews - 2] (2555 words)
Jack spends some time in his sister's boot during a pleasant family get-together.
12. Chapter 12: Her Giant Little Toy (Part 1) by Jacksmith [Reviews - 3] (2372 words)
Jack imagines a reality where he didn't shrink, but still remains a powerless toy for his sister's use and enjoyment. Part 1.
13. Chapter 13: Dear Carly, Amen by Jacksmith [Reviews - 4] (2634 words)
After some intense foot worship during church, Carly and Jack decide only a new religion can define their relationship.
14. Chapter 14: Her Giant Little Toy (Part 2) by Jacksmith [Reviews - 4] (1670 words)
Jack imagines a reality where he didn't shrink, but still remains a powerless toy for his sister's use and enjoyment. Part 2.
15. Chapter 15: Honey, I Shrunk You by Jacksmith [Reviews - 2] (2597 words)
It's movie night for Carly and Jack, though as usual, the real show isn't on the screen.