- Text Size +

“Whoo!” Jack cheered as dramatically as possible, thrusting his tiny fists into the air as he broke through the surface of the warm, soapy lake again and into the bright open air of the Lindon’s bathroom, with Ashley’s cushioned palm pressed to his back and powering his ascent.

            His honey-haired Alpha snickered as she stooped over the titanic marbled basin of the Omega sink, the bubbly meniscus filled to just a matter of inches below the crested edge. Her hands cupped closer around her goofy love as she allowed the water to rush between the crevices of her fingers, sopping him with a fresh burst of lather.

            “Are you supposed to be a certain somebody?” she snickered, tracing her finger down his soap-slicked bare back. She felt him shudder at her touch, his legs bumping the heel of her hand, while a certain approving indicator at crotch level prodded her in the crease of her palm.

            “I don’t know,” he shrugged. “Aquaman?”

            “Works for me,” she said. “No fish for you to talk to down there, though.”

            “I wouldn’t be too sure,” he laughed, gawking back down at the veritable flooded canyon of Claire’s bathroom sink. “Something this deep, they might have a whale or something sleeping in the drain.”

            “I’ll let you know if I spot any,” their Omega hostess murmured from above, flashing Jack a wink from across the pond. Both of her hands were still dipped below the rippling surface, sandwiching Sean between them.

            “Is he… um…” Ashley frowned, eyeing the tumbling young man still contained in the soft underwater cage of Claire’s fingers.

            “He’s fine,” the youngest Lindon reassured. “He does a lot of… swimming. So he’s gotten pretty good at breath control.”

            “You guys go swimming together?” Jack questioned with utter naiveté.

            “Um, yes,” Claire answered as straight as possible, biting the corner of her lip to keep from breaking a smile. Her tongue pinned to the inside of her cheek, pressing on it. “Swimming.”

            “Ready for another dip?” Ashley questioned sunnily, drawing Jack up to her chin.

            “When you are, captain!” he saluted, standing up as straight as he could on the slippery curve of her cupped hands.

            “I thought you were a superhero-prince-dude. Now you’re a sailor?”

            “I’m adaptable,” he said.

            “I guess I can’t argue with that,” Ashley smarmed as her hands lowered gently back toward the water, dunking into the warmth with a last pucker of her lips in Jack’s direction. She pinned him against her palm with a soft thumb applied to each of his arms, allowing the water and soap to rush underneath his body as she swirled him about.

            “This crosses off number… five on your list, I think,” Claire commented to her Alpha pupil as she finally scooped Sean out of the sink. Her hand remained firmly coiled around the boy’s floundering body as she squeezed him out the bottom of her fist like a spurt of toothpaste, whereupon he tumbled into her opposite tanned palm, which immediately closed back around him. “We want to be able to wash up together. Nice wording. So I wouldn’t think you wanted me to teach you how to get naked together, huh?”

            “I… um, well…”

            “I’m just kidding, Ash. Don’t worry, we’re taking baby steps.”

            “Right,” Ashley chuckled. “Good thinking, doing this first. Before the… other thing we wanted.”

            “Hey, we’re all about keeping things clean here,” Claire said.

            Ashley, not entirely sure they were thinking of “clean” in the same way, plucked Jack back out of the water again, a fresh flood of soap suds clinging to his thin frame.

            “Where’d ya go, fella?” Ashley voiced, adopting a comically different accent. “I can’t hardly see any of ya, boy.”

            “Here!” Jack puffed, spitting out a wad of bubbles and coughing on the bitter residue as he remained clogged inside the white lathery fluff. He raised an arm, just to ensure his giant girlfriend had a handle on his orientation.

            “Thanks for the help, cutie,” she whispered, pressing her ovaled lips directly through the spray of bubbles and inviting Jack’s entire face into the moist suction of her kiss. While she had cover from the suds as well, the Alpha crept her thumb up along her boyfriend’s thigh, laying a steady stroke into his nethers. She giggled at the sudden leg spasm he gave off.

            Ashley glanced up in Claire’s direction again to make sure they hadn’t been seen. The Omega had dunked her Alpha back into the drink and was intently spectating his motions as he expertly darted between her fluttering fingertips like a shark amongst the corral. Claire seemed to be closing her grooved fingertips together just as Sean passed between each pair, as if threatening to snatch him up, but holding off on it. Once the athletic adventurer had made a full two laps, swirling his body between the clenching crevices of his enormous handler’s digits, she pinched him back up by his rear end between her thumb and forefinger.

            Even once Sean was out of the water, his bathwater dripping away, she dangled him like this for just a few more seconds than was properly necessary to secure him in her palm. Claire let the fabric of his black underwear squeeze into the iron-grip pinch of her fingers. What was more, despite the distance from Ashley and Jack, in his taut-pulled garment, it wasn’t difficult to get visual confirmation that he was enjoying his upside down escapade to a great extent, until he finally disappeared back into the Omega’s inevitably curling palm.

            Ashley averted her eyes, trying not to let her cheeks flush again, and returned to her task of scrubbing Jack down. Each thumb traveled in tandem up and down the length of the boy’s exposed body, twiddling at his shoulders and chest, crossing over his now-soggy underwear, and tracing his legs. Jack, his body melted to putty in her hands, wrapped his hands around her fingernails and circular pads wherever he could, planting wet kisses when they brushed along his cheek. Ashley would’ve been lying to herself if she’d said she couldn’t continue with this for another hour or so. Of course, there was plenty more fun to be had afterward.

            A final splash that partially submerged her cupped hands in the water rinsed Jack off for good. Ashley rocked the contents back and forth for a minute, softly tossing Jack against each palm while the water sloshed over the curved precipice of her thumbs. The towel Claire had provided just by the edge, incredibly fine and cottony to avoid chafing on Beta skin, Ashley tossed over her open palm, submerging Jack in fabric and palm flesh. After a minute of vigorous drying, carefully dotting her fingers through the beige material at the Beta’s damp body, she tossed it back aside with a flourish, blowing a burst of warm air upon him between her lips, just to be sure.

            “Did we get everything?” she asked.

            “I think so,” he said with surprise, running a palm on his now-dry shoulder. “You’re… um, good at that.”

            “Glad to know,” she said, winking. “We’ll be ready for the next one.”

            “N-Next one?” he peeped hopefully.

            “Ohhh, yeah,” she uttered under her breath, casting a glance back up to Claire, who’d just finished completing the same job with Sean, albeit by the method of balling him completely into the towel itself and bundling his body in a gravity-defying motion like a skyscraper-sized salad tosser.

            “Now,” Claire emphasized, at last depositing a seated Sean back onto the edge of her flattened fingers so that his legs could dangle over the side like a fleshy, slightly misshapen pier.

            “Lesson time,” Ashley smiled to Jack, knowing he had to be deeply engaged now in wrapping his head around the concept of being physically taken into his girlfriend’s mouth. She tucked a pinky finger under his arm, stroking along his hip. “You ready?”
            “Ohhh, yeah,” he answered instantly, mirroring her own tone exactly.

            Raising her eyebrows, Ashley ran the fingers of her free hand through her silken honey locks and craned her neck back up to face Claire.

            “You can probably guess, but this works a lot like wearing him in your shoe. You’ll have to work out a signaling system that works for you,” the Omega explained as she bowed down closer to the level of the sink’s surface. She opened her jowls, revealing a cavernous red void, and ran a finger along each row of teeth, stopping at the molars and tapping with her fingernail. “This is where you want to watch out. Obviously.”

            “Makes sense,” Ashley grimaced, fighting back a wince at the thought of accidentally catching Jack on her thickest and most powerful chompers.

            “It’s perfectly okay for him to be back there, but Ashley, you have to know exactly how it feels to have your teeth a certain distance away from each other. Because if you make a mistake, it’ll be too late. I wouldn’t suggest trying it until you’ve practiced a little. And either way, don’t let him near your teeth if you’re walking or in a car or a train or anything. One bump is all it takes.”

            “I… think we won’t really try that until we’ve had a lot of practice,” Ashley said, glancing to the Beta down in her hand, which she stealthily ascended up toward her lips, just to help get him used to the idea of extreme proximity. “Sound good to you, Jack?”

            “Yep,” he gulped.

            “Seriously,” she whispered. “If you’re nervous, or-”

            “I’m not,” he insisted with conviction.

            “Of course, there’s nothing to worry about if you keep him on your tongue,” Claire continued. Her dinner-plate brown eyes dilated as she eyed her upcoming occupant on her fingertips. Her lips shifted from side to side, a soft swishing of pooled saliva emanating from inside her closed maw.

            “Strongest muscle in the body,” Ashley said. “By mass, anyway. So I should be able to have pretty… good control. With practice, anyway.”

            The Omega winked as her tongue flicked out the corner of her lips. “Now that’s what I like to hear. Knowledge and confidence.”

            “How much can I… um, well, do?” Jack piped up. He turned, gazing meaningfully at Ashley’s smirking mouth. “While I’m in there.”

            “That mostly depends on Ashley here,” Claire said. “If she keeps her cheeks close together and her tongue anywhere above the base, she’s basically in the driver’s seat. Of course, if that’s what you’re after, well…”

            “We want to just be able to try everything,” Ashley added hurriedly.

            “In that case, the other way to play it is to keep your jaws as wide as possible and your tongue down. That gives Jack a little room to operate,” Claire continued. By now, her chin was rested on the heel of her hand, her lips inching closer to Sean’s back. “But like I’ve been saying. Sometimes you just have to get some experience before you fully learn.”

            Ashley’s eyes widened as she watched Claire’s lips part as broadly as possible, her expansive jawline extending over Sean, bathing him in shadow and pressing her tongue flash to his back. The half-dressed Alpha remained peacefully still, even as his girlfriend folded him into her wrapped tongue and enclosing mouth, until only his comparatively incredibly miniature ankles poked from between Claire’s plush lips. Snatched right out of her palm. Like a pair of spaghetti noodles, his legs were slurped inside a second later.

            Jack batted his eyes, confirming the fact that he’d just witnessed a boy who was nearly as tall as the gigantic girl currently holding him be inhaled into a mouth. He turned back to Ashley.

            “We, uh… we don’t have to start off like that,” the female Alpha chuckled uneasily, not wanting to spook Jack before they’d even begun. She softly chewed the corner of her lip. “I can just… you know, open up, and you could j-”

            “Please do it too,” he spat out under his breath, dropping to his haunches immediately.

            “What?” she mouthed.

            “Please?”

            Nodding in understanding, Ashley peeked back up at Claire a final time. The Omega’s cheeks bulged slightly from the playfully thrashing limbs entrapped inside, the churning spittle within providing a bizarre soundtrack. A miniscule fist even poked from between the tightly pressed lips, though a quick pass of Claire’s mammoth tongue along the pink rim of her mouth easily allowed her to lick his joking rebellion back into the hot, steaming cave of her jowls.

            The Omega only smiled with a distinct sense of reassurance that Ashley wouldn’t have thought possible given the titaness had a human life wrestling her tongue, but there it was.

            “Okay. Um, buckle up,” Ashley whispered. Giving Jack plenty of warning, she parted her lips, feeling a thin strand of saliva coming apart at the corner as she approached him. The boy held remarkably statuesque like his counterpart, legs folded almost like a monk as the darkness of his girlfriend’s mouth overtook him. The Alpha’s lips pressed to the sides of her palm, completely covering Jack’s half-naked body. Satisfied she was prepared to try this out, she slipped her tongue beneath his legs, easily scooping his feather-weight form into the center of her mouth. She sealed her lips.

            Jack was eased with great reverence into Ashley’s mouth, steadily rotating by direction of her stippled tongue. He wrapped his arms around the slathered beast of a bumpy muscle, unsure of what else he could do to help the Alpha keep things under control, but he found it difficult to stay latched on. The blackness engulfed him and Jack was left alone with only the squelching noises of unseen saliva dribbling from the squishy walls of the girl’s cheeks.

            He flattened himself against her tongue, planting a hard kiss on the jiggling, ridged surface and wondered if she could feel it. Luckily, his lack of agency was compensated as Ashley’s cheeks inflated slowly like weather balloons, until the boy found he was able to crouch low on his girlfriend’s monstrous tongue before his back hit the roof of her mouth. There was no light, but he felt he had a good enough idea of how far off her teeth were. All Jack could do was tingle now, drinking in the concentration of experiences as the heat clung in a film to his skin, feeling involuntary spit plopping onto his back from above.

            The Beta couldn’t help but adore every sensation he was feeling right now.

            Light poured into the viscous hovel as Ashley’s lips were pulled apart again. Jack blinked, having adjusted to the comforting darkness already, and felt the girl’s tongue vibrating beneath his chest as she attempted to speak. Fresh oxygen, at least, was appreciated.

            “Ery-ing ‘ood?” she managed to mouth, unable to form some consonants given that her boyfriend was straddling her meaty, saliva-saturated muscle.

            “Yep!” he called, enjoying the gooey echo off the tunnel of her gullet somewhere behind him.

            “Hey, Jack!” Claire boomed. Jack had to do a double take just processing the distance differential as he stared out between the enormous jaws he currently occupied and out to the Omega’s still-massive face beyond, peeking in at him with those adoring chocolate irises. “It’ll be hard for Ashley to feel it if you send her a signal through her tongue or teeth. So aim for underneath, or above, if you can. Depending on how you two work together, you might end up all over, so you need to get used to finding those places with your hands right away and giving her a good hit, if something goes wrong.”

            “Okay,” he peeped, eyeing the ribbed roof above, then the pink flooring under the mattress-like tongue, surrounded by a moat of congealed spit.

            “It’s a little trickier than in her shoe because you really can’t see anything. But she’ll be opening her mouth often enough that you can get some light if you need it. Got it?” Claire concluded.

            “I think so.”

            “Good,” the Omega said warmly, her eyes flashing briefly up to Ashley’s. “Just stay safe, have fun, and it will be all right. I promise you both.” The dark-haired leviathan brought her hand back up to her lips, revealing Sean dangled by his legs back between her tremendous thumb and index finger. Parting her lips again, the twenty-year-old teacher forced her own spongy ten-foot-beast of a muscle back out into the light, curling it around her patiently awaiting Alpha like a snake.

            Jack only just had the chance to watch Sean being guzzled back into Claire’s mouth like a noodle before the Beta’s light source was delicately stolen away again. He paused, feeling his heartbeat rising again, yet his limbs held wonderfully steady. Shifting back to a prone position atop the Alpha’s tongue, he realized he was sporting another tent in his now-spit-slogged underwear, and was quite positive that if Ashley was able to feel his kiss from before, she could most certainly feel this.

            And indeed, it seemed so, as a giggle of barely veiled arousal roiled up from the throat. Ashley’s tongue sprung back into action. She propped Jack into the roof of her mouth and mounted him there by the gummy walls of her undulating cheeks, sucking her treasured Beta directly into a kind of sensory heaven.

 

Chapter End Notes:

One more chapter.

Please comment!