- Text Size +

“See, Ash, the trick is just to let yourself walk like normal!” Claire explained, cementing her hands to her hips as she marched across the family room, one sandaled foot in front of the other with the attention-grabbing gait of one taking command of the world’s longest catwalk, and the footsteps to fill it. She suppressed a grin for a moment once she’d come to a stop again in front of the coffee table’s glass island, savoring Ashley’s curious reaction, before releasing a giggle that rebounded through the walls of the cavernous living space.

            “Um, I’m guessing don’t actually walk like that?” Ashley offered up, pinching at the rim of her left bra cup to ensure Jack was still comfortable as he curled fetally around her increasingly aroused nipple. He couldn’t have looked much happier than if he was being fondled again under the fleshy pad of her big toe.

            Claire shrugged, hooking her thumbs under her own monumental bra straps and hiking it higher again. She gave the twins a quick jiggle. “You could, I guess, if you were feeling like turning a few heads. But no, the point was you don’t really need to walk any differently, so long as you can still feel all of Jack’s movements.”

            “Oh, I can - feel - him, all right,” Ashley said, struggling not to gasp on the middle word as she felt her beloved Beta’s miniscule fingers squeeze the sensitive skin of her areola. The unseen act nearly reduced the Alpha to a puddle, as she felt her knees go weak at the boy’s expertly specific handiwork.

            Once again Claire reacted with a satisfied chuckle, causing Ashley’s cheeks to flush even pinker than they already were due to her mounting libido.

            “Looks like someone’s getting the hang of it,” the Omega said, purposefully crossing her arms under her chest such that the bronzed mountains that constituted her breasts were shifted closer together. Her eyes flashed briefly down to her left cup before returning to the embarrassed Alpha standing at the level of her knees. “Why don’t you try walking again?”

            “I’m not sure I can pull it off quite as… impressively as you,” Ashley smirked. Claire’s hand finally slid off her hip, extending down toward the table, and inflicted a playful pat at Ashley’s arm in retaliation with a tanned index finger, before curling back around the girl’s shoulder blades and nudging her in the small of her back.

            “All right, hot stuff. Just give it a try,” Claire said.

            Obliging, Ashley lurched forward, having trouble on the first few shaky steps concentrating on straightforward locomotion when Jack still wasn’t relenting on tweaking her nipple, which by now was engorged in goose bumps and flushed darker than her cheeks. However, by the time she’d reached the other end of the crystalline walkway again, she’d worked herself into a casual march that would’ve fooled anyone regarding the contents of her undergarments.

            “That’s more like it,” the Omega boomed. Her finger, stroking down from her cheek to her chin, vacationed momentarily at her bra again, which she jostled with the heel of her hand, before returning to its former position. A muffled whoop sounded from between the sandwiched globes of tanned flesh like someone about to careen down the primary drop of a roller coaster. Claire’s lip curved again as she divided attention between her pupil down below and the satisfied customer plastered near her heart.

            Ashley, pretending not to notice the fearlessly amorous exchanges far above her head, took another lap down the table, moving faster as she concentrated on finding the happy medium between heeding Jack’s needs and maintaining an average canter. Like when she was walking on Jack’s body for the first time, this took some habit-breaking. Her first instinct was to hunch her back slightly, tensing her shoulders to center all feeling on her breasts so she could sense every minute change in her Beta’s equilibrium

            However, after traversing about half the length of the titanic leather couch in this fashion, she could feel Jack slipping further down the curvature of her breast, his mild groping at her nipple for purchase notwithstanding. It was an undeniably humorous and tingle-drenched sensation, but it wasn’t going to be any help if Ashley wanted Jack to remain huddled on her nipple as much as his insistent massaging suggested he did too. By keeping a straight spine and a comfortable forward momentum, the Alpha found it surprisingly simple to keep Jack pinned between the concave wall of her bra, pushed firmly into the plush hill of her breast, with just enough of a space differential above for warm air to creep in and keep him charged up. She even successfully came to an immediate stop when Jack chanced a test of their devised boob-level emergency code with a specific tri-cornered tap around the Alpha’s nipple.

            “Looking good,” Claire said. “Keep on communicating like that and everything will be peaches.”

            And at this point, it wasn’t a lack of communication that was beginning to worry Ashley, but an overabundance. She’d had Jack tugging and tweaking from every angle around her nipple, his palms running around the rim, teasing her, then the tender pinprick of his fingers kneading the rosy bulb at the center, for going on ten minutes now, and the stirring inside her had long-ago traveled below the level of her chest and planted itself squarely between her legs. Any longer and Ashley suspected she was going to be even more embarrassed than she already was, given her muscles were half-putty by this point in the exercise, on the verge of rendering her immobile on the glass. It wasn’t that she thought Claire would object to signs of enthusiasm, but there did, eventually, need to be limits to this afternoon before her dignity was affected.

            “I… t-think I’m good for now,” Ashley said quickly once she’d returned back to Claire’s side of the table again, turning her lips into a broader grin than necessary. She peered into the bra, prying it up with her thumb. “Jack?”

            “Huh?” he peeped, too engrossed in miming a pottery wheel around his gigantic girlfriend’s teat, his hands still guiltily wrapped around it. “Uh… yeah, I’m good if you’re good.”

            “Okay,” she said, half-hating putting a stop to his work, but knowing she’d thank herself in about five minutes once she managed to cool down and remain with an eye on the erotic prize. She scooped underneath him, allowing the Beta to hop into her palm and be airlifted back into the sunlit living room.

            Wiping a thin sheen of sweat from his forehead after a light cooking in the cup, Jack beamed earnestly up at Ashley. “Uh, was it… okay for you?”

            “Oh my Go- I mean, yes. Yes. Definitely,” Ashley murmured positively, halting herself from full-on critical acclaim with Claire and Sean so nearby. Her hands still wavered slightly as the residual pleasures rippled through her body from the top of her scalp to the tips of her toes and everywhere in between, and especially in between.

            “G-Good,” he said, noting the glimmer of exuberance in the girl’s eyes with a bashful glow.

            “And you were comfortable, Jack?” Claire quipped from on high.

            “Totally!” he called out. The Beta still wasn’t confident his words were carrying all the way up to the cave-sized tunnels of the Omega’s eardrums, but one way or another the messages seemed to be getting across.

            “I’m glad,” Ashley said, cuddling the boy into her cheek, which was quickly rewarded with as much as an embrace as he could muster with his limited reach. Her gaze flickered up to the Omega’s discerning yet admiring countenance. “I… think we could move on Claire. If you think I’m… you know… okay.”

            “If you two are happy, I’m happy,” Claire said, whipping out her phone. “Let’s see, what was the third one again?”

            3. We want Jack to be able to play in my mouth while it’s closed.

            Snickering at the stilted wording but simultaneously granting an approving nod, the Omega’s fingers caressed over the hill of her breast and tucked into the bra cup, careful not to ruffle it too quickly, then curled as they met their eager target still grappling with her nipple. Giving the Alpha just a second of playful hope that he could grip onto the plump ridge of her titanic areola for a few more precious licks, she began to drag him up along the fleshy hill. The muscles of her golden forearm softly flexed as she balled Sean into her palm and at last drew him out upside down, letting his head peep out the bottom of her firmly closed fist: a position he appeared oddly at ease with as he gazed blearily down at the winding drop to the floor far below.

            “Sounds like you’re ready to try out some of the more advanced level fun, hmm?” Claire questioned rigidly, raising an eyebrow as she crouched down closer to the table. “Awfully big responsibility, you know.”

            “It was my idea,” Jack piped in, cringing at his own perceived aggression, but not wanting Ashley to shoulder all the liability.

            “If it’s too much, Claire, we can-” Ashley began.

            “I’m just teasing you. I have all the faith in the world,” the Omega said with a wink, brandishing Sean before her eyes and winding her fingers possessively around him. “But first things first. The boys could probably use a quick bath, don’t you think? Cleanliness is next to godliness and all that.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!