- Text Size +

Jeremy sat on the floor in the empty school gym, scrolling through photos of Lauren Davidson on his laptop. In every shot, Lauren's rich brown hair shimmered, her bright green eyes sparkled, and starlet smile stretched almost unnaturally wide. While unquestionably beautiful and naturally photogenic, at 5'6" and 32DD she was too short and curvy for anything other than men's magazines and pinup work. That said, her breasts were exquisite, and it was no wonder that she'd become an internet sensation so quickly: she pretty much embodied every college-aged frat guy's wildest wet dream.

She would also be Jeremy's subject for the evening.

She's badly in need of a good photographer, Jeremy thought. The photos on her Instagram were mostly selfies, and the rest consisted of smarmy shots taken by meatheads who apparently gave her no more direction than "arch your back, turn your head, and look like you want it." At only a few weeks past twenty-one, she appeared to understand the general mechanics of her body but had hardly scratched the surface in terms of truly utilizing its artistic potential. Jeremy had three hours to turn her from a mid-level web model into his masterpiece. She'll certainly be a project.

He believed in her, though. Enough to call in a half dozen favors and spend more money than he cared to admit on logistics. He'd reserved the high school gym at St. John's Academy, which he had spent most of the day setting up as a photography studio. He'd also gone the extra mile to work out a deal with security and the school board, to guarantee privacy for the shoot. In exchange, he agreed the school would receive thirty-five percent of the profits from the photoshoot.

He wouldn't let her know that, though. The words of his photography mentor, Roger Dixon, echoed in his head: 

"Let your subject be your subject. Everything else behind-the-scenes is your concern."

Jeremy had shut his laptop and was re-adjusting the lighting when he heard the double-doors at the rear of the gym squeak open. He didn't have to turn to see who it was, but he would learn plenty about her in the time it would take her to reach him. She wore a sorority sweater, short denim shorts, and high-heeled clog sandals. The clicking of her heels resonated in the space, and she chatted away on her phone. She doesn't care what I think of her, Jeremy thought.

"I just got here, Mandy, I gotta go...I told you what to tell him, so call him...no, call him now. Yes, you call him...you have to leave at, like, 6 tomorrow morning for that stupid road trip, so yeah, now...bye Mandy." She ended the call with a frustrated sigh and quickly polished her expression into genial courtesy. 

"I'm so sorry I'm late, today has been crazy."

"If you want your model there at 7:00, say 6:15."

"No problem," Jeremy said. "There's always more setup."

Lauren quietly assessed the thin, tan-skinned photographer, taking in everything from his tattered cargo pants to his designer glasses and unkempt curly afro. "Jeremy, right?"

"Indeed," he said casually. "And you are Lauren Davidson yes? I've seen you before."

"Midwest Coed Queen 2015," she said, looking at him expectantly. When she saw those words meant nothing to him, she showed a hint of relief before an almost guilty expression crept onto her face. "Oh, God, not the Carl's Jr. video..." 

"Um, no."

"Blender?"

"No, actually. A friend of mine, Roger Dixon, did a shoot with you last year. In the forest?"

"There's nothing wrong with a little name dropping, provided you have a good reason for it."

Lauren brightened. "Oh! Roger! He was such a sweetie, and an amazing photographer. That forest was so cold and it was, like, five in the morning. He brought me blankets and a cordless heater to have between sets."

"Well, I knew him in college. He was a couple years ahead of me in the art program and I learned a ton from him, including," Jeremy gestured to a folding chair and table in the corner. "Fresh fruit, Fiji water, a bottle of red wine, plenty of food and snacks in the coolers underneath, and some blankets you can sit on when we head outside. The grass may be chilly this evening."

Lauren's mouth dropped open, and she placed a hand on her chest. "Oh, my, God. Thank you so much!"

"He also warned me not to let you hit the wine until we're at least halfway through."

"I was trying to stay warm! It's not my fault it was, like, forty degrees in that forest."

"Well, he told me you could barely stand by the end."

"And it took me nearly two bottles to get there," she said, with a pride that put her sorority sweater in some context. "I'm a trooper."

"Well, that's how I first heard about you. I'll be honest, ever since I saw those shots, I knew I wanted to do a shoot with you. When this came up, you were the first subject that came to mind."

"Well, I have to admit, the idea is definitely...interesting."

"You read my email, yeah?"

"Yeah, and I brought all the stuff you told me to bring."

"And the larger sizes?"

"We have some bigger gals in my house, and they let me borrow some stuff of theirs. They did wonder what I was going to be doing with them." She pulled out one of the large bikini tops and held it up in front of her face. "I'm still not sure I quite get it exactly, though."

"About that," Jeremy said, holding out his hand. "I'm going to need you to take this right now so we can fit everything over the next three hours." Lauren looked down to see a yellow pill in his hand.

She bit her lip with excitement, took the yellow pill from him, and examined it. "This is it?"

"That's it," Jeremy said. "This is the easy part." 

Lauren looked at him again as if wanting confirmation, and he nodded in response. 

"Your model needs to know that you're in control. If they trust you, then you'll get the best from them."

 

"Bottom's up!" she said, popping the pill in her mouth and taking a long swig from her water bottle. She waited, expectantly, putting her hand on her belly.

 

"It's going to take at least thirty minutes to get any noticeable effects. Let's get acquainted with some test shots in the meantime."

Her grin widened into a glistening smile. "Sure! Let's get started!"

 

Jeremy started with close-ups. Lauren knew her good sides and flattering angles, so things moved along quickly. She played to her strongest assets--particularly the two jutting from her chest-- but she needed a little coaching on subtlety. To her credit, she knew exactly how to highlight them from pretty much every angle and pose. With each shot, she appeared to pick up on his cues, which gave him the freedom to push her comfort zone.

"Lauren, go easy on the pout. I'm about ready to ask you to quack for me."

"Sorry. Selfie habit."

"Be fun enough to make her flirt with the camera, but not so nice that you're flirting too. Control, remember?"

"You know what?" Jeremy kicked a stool towards her and stepped up on it, shooting from above. "Let's run with that. Give me your best selfie pose...no duckface."

Lauren laughed, before cocking her head to the side, raising her chin and pouting out her lips with gusto.

"Give me another, selfie. Good, and another. Now send it past me, above my shoulder." 

She did so, and without the direct gaze of a subject to entice her, Lauren's smoldering gaze softened to a sizzle, which was exactly the sweet spot Jeremy was looking for. He took a quick series of portraits. Glancing over the burst of shots, Lauren's expression drifted into curiosity, which Jeremy also captured before she finally spoke up.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Mostly listen, be honest, and find something to do with that floating left arm of yours." 

Lauren propped it on her hip and gave the camera a gentle glare. Jeremy smiled and snapped a quick shot. 

By about 7:30, Lauren seemed distracted. Her arms and legs twitched as she tried to hold poses, and she seemed unsure in her movements. While he gave her full marks for trying to power through, Jeremy stopped shooting and lowered his camera.

"Hey, you okay?"

"My joints hurt," she said rubbing her arm, then her belly, "and I am freakin' starving!"

He checked his watch. "Right on schedule. Let's take a break." He set his camera on a stool and jogged to a cooler in the corner. He retrieved a canned protein shake and tossed it at her. "You're gonna want to drink this, or you'll get a nasty headache." She looked questioningly at the can, read the label and frowned. 

"A protein shake? You know how many calories are in these things?"

"I do. I also know how many calories your body is consuming. Trust me, hon. You do not want to be short or nutrients right now."

Lauren's stomach rumbled in response, and she popped the top and chugged it in fifteen seconds flat. When she was done she tossed aside the empty can, wiped her mouth, and belched into her hand. "You got another?"

Jeremy grabbed the remainder of the 6-pack and slid it towards her. "Take the rest." Lauren obliged, and proceeded to power down each can, one immediately after the other. Upon finishing all five remaining cans, she felt generally satisfied and set to munching on the fruit.

"I feel hot. I think it might be starting!" She lifted her hands to her face and studied them. "Weird, I don't look any bigger."

Jeremy returned to his camera and cycled through his shots so far, paying Lauren little attention. "From your vantage point, you won't look any bigger. You might, however, see if other things look smaller."

"Smaller, huh?" She mulled over the idea for a moment before striding over to Jeremy, stopping just behind him. "Well, you're right. Things do look a little smaller. How tall are you, Jeremy?"

"A hair shy of six foot," he said, not looking up from his camera ("You're the professional. Be the professional"). "You're probably about there as well." He could hear Lauren snort lightly at his indifference, but the thrill of her metamorphosis-in-progress quickly took over. 

"I'm almost six feet tall? Oh wow, I could be a runway model!" She wasn't entirely wrong. Her leggy proportions suited her taller height and her sharp facial features gave her the look of a classic starlet. Jeremy wasn't about to point out, however, that her upper proportions, which had enlarged along with her, could be problematic. Then again...

"There are always exceptions, Jeremy. The best artists don't look for them, they create them."

"If you stayed this height, maybe. But you'll be well out of that category in another fifteen minutes. So, on that note, you want to model some high fashion?"

"What?"

"I have another client looking to get some photos of models wearing her designs." he gestured to a rack of shimmering dresses. "What do you say, Leggy Lauren? Ready to do some catwalk?"

Lauren wasted not a second in dashing behind the paneled divider in the corner, next to a rack of beautiful dresses. She opted to begin with a floor-length red silk dress with a dangerously low neckline, though her increased height and the protrusion of her sizable breasts maintained her modesty. As she slipped it over her head, the fabric poured over her body and she relished the cool, fabric on her skin. The long dresses hugged her curves, perfectly casting the outline of her frame. Seeing herself in the mirror, she straightened her spine; if she was going to wear a four-figure dress, she was going to look like she deserved to be in it.

Her breasts jostled about, as high fashion was not known for dealing with plus sizes of any kind. He had to coach Lauren on toning down the overt sexuality that she subconsciously oozed from being a glamor model. Eventually, her fashion instincts overcame her excitement, and she managed to capture a few poses to highlight each of the outfits. By 7:50, she was having to take extra care removing the clothes, as her shoulders had broadened to the point of being too wide.

"Looks like I've outgrown your 'high fashion'."

"It's okay. We got them all, just barely. Take a break and grab a bite. You'll need the energy for our next shoot."

Jeremy took a deep breath, and quietly let it out as he set down his camera. Lauren came up behind him, and Jeremy turned to look at her, only to find his eyes only reached her neck. Lauren absolutely glowed with pride, her eyes rich with not only excitement but a genuine honesty that he'd never seen up to this point.

"Looks like I've outgrown you. You're starting to remind me of my little brother. Maybe I should start calling you 'shorty' too." Lauren gazed down over the protuberance of her chest at him. 

"You've certainly earned that right" Jeremy said, with a smirk. "Go ahead."

"I will...Shorty." She tousled his hair, getting no end of amusement from her new perspective. The same grin had been stuck on her face for several minutes.

On their way to the bleachers, Jeremy grabbed an apple from the snack table, while Lauren grabbed an uncut 12" sub. She had a seat and he sat next to her, before sliding away to give her more room. He could feel the heat from her body, which burned energy at an impossible rate, growing her ever larger. Meanwhile, she chomped away at a large, 12" club sandwich ravenously, providing ever more fuel for her metamorphosis.

"I can't remember the last time food tasted this good. It's like I'm stoned." She chomped down another mouthful of the sandwich and struggled to chew with her mouth closed. She'd powered through more than three-quarters of the sandwich in only a few bites and felt a twinge of shame at her gluttony. "I'm sure this is pretty flattering."

Jeremy headed over to the crafts table and reached into the cooler to retrieve another sandwich. "Would you like another?" he asked, holding up the foot-long Italian sub.

"I shouldn't," she said, patting her slightly bloated belly. "In a second this is going to look like a maternity shoot."

"That'll be gone in under a minute. The chemical reaction in your bloodstream helps synthesize most of the nutrients you need, but you still need a kick from food. I don't really know how it works, but I do know getting enough food at this stage is critical." Jeremy tossed the sandwich her way, and Lauren caught it, unwrapping it immediately. Needing no additional convincing, she opened her mouth wide and set to powering through her meal. 

If Gamma Theta Psi could see me now, she thought. I'm almost seven feet tall and gorging myself on giant deli sandwiches. She'd finished about half the second sandwich when a flash went off. She looked up to see Jeremy looking proud of himself.

"You had your mouth open and everything. Trust me, it was a magical moment."

"Keep things fun. It's the most flexible mindset for your subject to be in."

Lauren pursed her lips, before polishing off the remainder in two bites. "You better be glad I like you." She washed her meal down with three chocolate protein shakes that Jeremy poured into one large pitcher. Slurping the last of the liquid, she slammed the pitcher down and let loose a deafening belch that resonated in the spacious gym to the point that Jeremy had to cover his ears. Lauren busted out laughing and Jeremy rolled his eyes.

"You're a real lady."

Lauren let out a smaller burp and patted her chest. "I know this." She stood up and gasped. Wow, I'm even taller than I was, like, not even a few minutes ago. You think I'm seven feet tall yet?"

"I think you're a little past it, actually." Jeremy pointed to the wall near the women's bathroom door. "I planned ahead, there's a tape measure over there. Use the chalk to mark your height." Lauren anxiously stood up against the wall and marked a line on the brick above her head. Standing back, she checked the mark against the ruler. Her head reached exactly eighty-six inches.

"Shit, no way! I'm seven foot freaking four!"

"Perfect," Jeremy said, jumping up from the bleachers. "It's time for the next shoot. Put on your workout clothes, and meet me over there." He pointed an assortment of free weights in the corner of the gym. "It's time to get physical."

Lauren grabbed a handful of clothes and, having grown too tall for the divider, literally ducked into the women's bathroom. After a few minutes, she emerged, easily a couple inches taller than when she'd entered and her post-lunch growth spurt in full effect. She wore glossy black leggings that stopped just below her knees, and a neon sports bra underneath a form-fitting tank top that bared her tight abs, which she patted proudly. Lauren started to speak, but stopped and cleared her throat.

"What's wrong with my voice?" She said, in a voice nearly an octave lower than an hour ago. "I'm starting to sound like a guy!"

"As you get bigger, larger vocal chords will mean a lower voice. It's inevitable, so you'd best get used to it."

Lauren belted out a series of la's, which decreased in pitch until firmly in the tenor register. "Wow, I've totally just hit guy puberty. I've got the deep voice, the crazy growth spurt, and check out these abs! I've been working out for a while, but I've never had these before!"

"You're burning a lot of excess fat as you grow, and your body is also reshaping to compensate as you grow taller. You might have noticed that your growth has been mostly—but not entirely—proportional."

"Yeah, my legs are crazy long now," she said, extending her leg to the side.

"Tell me about it," Jeremy said walking towards her until he was only a couple feet away. He noted how her shapely thighs were about as large around as his torso, but refrained from staring ("Don't get intimidated. Don't get star struck. You have a job to do.") "We're right on track with the clothes, and we only have about a half hour or so before you grow out of them, so let's get to work before you 're too big for the weights too." He pointed with his toe at a 50-pound barbell on the ground. "Let's start with some curls."

"No way! I can curl, like, ten pounds tops."

"Maybe before, but your muscles aren't the same as they were before. Your muscle fibers are adapting to compensate for your size. You may not realize it yet, but your strength has increased considerably. If you want to start light, give that dumbbell a lift," he said, pointing at a 40lb dumbbell sitting on the mat.

With a skeptical look, she bent down, gathered herself, and hoisted the weight. To her surprise, the weight nearly shot off the ground. She held the weight at her side and began curling it. It wasn't easy initially, but she managed to pump out 20 reps, and by the time she switched hands, she was ready to increase the weight. With Jeremy moving about her and snapping pictures, she pumped the 50-pound weight a dozen times, before switching to the 60-pound dumbbells.

"Check out this gym bunny. I feel awesome!"

"Awesome?"

"Well, yeah. I'm like, actually super strong." Having never felt so energized before, Lauren showed off her new, powerful body for the camera, and Jeremy only encouraged her.

"Give me ten more curls!"

"No prob," Lauren said, beaming. Even after performing several sets of curls at the smaller weights, she'd powered through forty reps with the 60 lb. dumbbells. Despite their growing easier with each rep, her muscles clearly showed the fruits of her workout. Pushing eight-feet in height, her arms and shoulders had grown substantially thicker, taking on the definition of a fitness magazine model. Minutes later, she'd moved up to 75 lb. weights and she maxed at 90 lbs. when, at eight-and-a-half feet tall, her hands had grown too large for the weights. 

Moving to the bench, she started at 225 pounds, which she pushed up with almost no effort.

"Come on, Shrimp. Give me a challenge. Get some more weight on there."

With her strength increasing almost as fast as Jeremy could adjust the weight, he managed to dump eight 45 lb plates on each side, giving her enough weight that she would struggle for a bit. Like before, however, each press grew easier as her body packed on mass. By the fifth rep, she'd started smiling, and by the tenth, she'd begun laughing almost uncontrollably. 

"This is amazing! I'm so strong!"

The confidence of her newfound strength, not to mention the glistening glow of perspiration—more from the bright lights than exertion—had Lauren near-radiant in front of the camera. A foot of cleavage stretched from her collarbone, and her breasts peeked out above and below the stretched sports bra. The camera ate it up, as Jeremy continued snapping pictures. He zoomed in on her elated face, which lit up with unrestrained glee grin. The final picture of the set was an overhead shot of Lauren pressing a 360 pounds of weight while laying on two weight benches pushed together that barely stretched from her shoulder blades to her waist. 

Racking the weight, she leaped to her feet and immediately delivered a double-biceps pose. The exertion had kicked her body's growth into overdrive, and she stood over nine feet tall. With most of her strength coming from increased muscle density, while still not out-of-proportion with her height, Lauren's arms were, by any other standard, absolutely huge. Her body had taken on the definition of a professional athlete. 

Jeremy lowered the lights and captured a series of images of Lauren in lower light. Her imposing silhouette cast a long shadow against the brick wall behind her, while the shadows emphasized the definition in her musculature. The weight bench and weights, now almost comically small in relation to her body, gave a clear indication of her massive size.

Wanting to relax a bit after the workout, she asked if she could do a few yoga poses. Jeremy obliged since it was 8:20, and they were slightly ahead of schedule. Lauren bent over into downward dog, and Jeremy observed that even bent over, her hips rode at his eye level. By the time she'd finished, she stood just under ten feet tall.

"Okay, I'm officially freaking huge," Lauren said, grabbing three apples in one hand from the snack table. She popped one into her mouth whole. "Luug! Ah yus a at ho appuh!" she said, pointing at the apple sitting in her open mouth, before chewing it happily.

"Lauren, I should probably let you know, you are officially the tallest person ever on record."

"Really? I'm the tallest person...ever?"

"Yup. Easily. You'd dwarf the next tallest guy by an entire foot, and he died a while ago. You're probably taller than the tallest living person by around three feet. You gotta' admit, 'Tallest person ever to walk the earth' has to blow 'Coed Queen' out of the water."

Lauren mulled this new information over for a bit, before smiling inwardly, then outwardly. "Biggest. Person. Ever. Yeah, I do like the sound of that." She popped another apple into her mouth, holding it in her cheek as she chewed. "So what's next, little guy?"

"Next, you get down to your giant underwear and we head to the classroom."

Lauren stopped chewing. "The classroom? Like, that classroom, she asked, pointing to a door on the East side of the gym.

"Through the doors, around the corner, and down the hall. That's the one."

Lauren assessed the height of the doorway. "We couldn't have done this one when I was still small enough to fit in one?"

"Where's the fun in that?" Jeremy said, tossing his camera bag over his shoulder, but keeping his camera at ready. "I imagine you'll want to change in here since it might be a little cramped in there. 

Emboldened by her size, Lauren turned her back to Jeremy and peeled down her exercise pants, showing off her now mesmerizingly curvy hips. The sports bra had already begun fraying, both from the broadening circumference of her torso and increasingly voluminous breasts. Lauren grabbed it from the front and tugged down, ripping the garment off of her body. She laughed proudly at the effort (or lack thereof), before tossing the garment aside, feeling no shame at the display of bare skin.

Jeremy felt the smoldering heat of her large body as she approached him, his head barely reached the height of her hip. He looked up and back and saw her beaming down at him with an almost childlike glee.

"Having fun?"

"This is really cool," Lauren gushed, almost laughing, she passed a basketball hoop, which rode just above her eye level. She reached up and tugged on the rim. "Everything's so little, and I keep getting bigger. It's pretty crazy."

Jeremy snapped a few pictures. "Indeed, it is." He pointed to a door which led into an adjacent classroom. "You think you'll be able to fit through there?"

Lauren headed over and reached the doorway only to find the top of the frame met the middle of her sternum. She turned back and smiled, letting him take more pictures from behind her. He then slipped between her thighs and the door jam, and snapped more pictures from inside. Her breasts just barely cleared the top of the doorway, and Lauren bobbed up on her toes, mashing their tops against the frame. 

Jeremy grinned at his model, who was clearly getting into the spirit of the shoot, which was awesome. While understandably awed by her size, she managed to keep focused enough and play into it, creating more fun poses and ideas for him.

"Given the right circumstances (and incentives), anyone can exceed your expectations."

Crouching down to assess the entryway, she pushed the door open with one hand and saw right away her shoulders were too wide to fit. Turning on her side she was able to slide in, and when she'd cleared her chest she felt confident enough to roll back onto her knees. She'd almost gotten into the room when her hips caught suddenly. Jeremy snickered, and a surprised Lauren turned around only to be greeted by a series of camera flashes. Jeremy winked.

"You'd best turn back on to your side."

"You know—mphh! I never really—ungh—thought of myself as having a big butt, but once you start having trouble fitting it through doors…"

She slithered into the small classroom and rolled again back on her knees. Getting into the room, she slowly stood up until her shoulders impacted the ceiling. Lauren frowned, crouched and tried again, only to hit her head on the ceiling this time.

"Looks like you've passed a milestone," Jeremy said, entering after her and clicking on the light. Lauren set down on the ground and poked the tiles above her.

Lauren glared down at him, her irritation evident. "Is this really a normal ceiling?"

"Yup." The camera clicked repeatedly. "What, you can't stand up in here?"

"This is more than a little uncomfortable." She shifted about, before dropping onto her knees to relieve her neck and back, which were beginning to press against the ceiling as well. She leaned forward onto her hands, before peering upwards. "You want me to try to look sexy in here? I feel ginormous, and not sexy ginormous." She turned to look at Jeremy, whose eyes lingered on her legs. 

"See something you like, little guy?"

"You don't realize it, but it's amazing to see something so large and beautiful in motion. It's...exciting to watch."

"A little well-timed flattery can get you a long way."

Lauren grinned coyly. "You've got a thing for giant ladies don't you?"

"Not in general," Jeremy said with a slight chuckle. "You just happen to wear it well."

Lauren looked down at herself, then into the glass windows where she could make out her impressive reflection. Where he expected to see Lauren's usual self-loving grin, he was surprised to see a demure thoughtfulness, as if she were seeing herself for the first time. "I am really something, huh?"

"Indeed," he said. An idea suddenly struck him. "Can you really not stand up at all?"

She moved again straighten up and, as expected, her head impacted the tile, sending dust and plaster trickling down onto her head and shoulders. She bit her lip in a mix of concern and surprise, and Jeremy managed to capture the moment. 

"Looks like I'm still growing," she said. "I can't even come close to straightening my legs."

"Well, get used to it. You're going to have to be in here for at least fifteen more minutes."

"Are you serious?!?!" She nearly shouted. Her head impacted the ceiling again, lifting one of the ceiling tiles.

Jeremy lowered the camera. "No, I just wanted to catch that delightfully shocked expression again. You can sit down now, I've got what I need."

Her head barely cleared the ceiling as she stooped down onto a crouching position and dropped onto her butt with enough force to shake the pictures on the wall. Jeremy approached her, finding he was only inches taller than her while she was seated on the ground.

"Well, I can feel tall again for a couple minutes," he said.

"Yeah, except you look about as tall as a toddler to me."

Jeremy scoffed. "Whatever. At least my butt fits through doors," he said, backing up.

Lauren gasped. "Excuse me, did you just make a crack about my butt?"

"Pun intended?" Jeremy quipped, shuffling both sideways and backward, eyeing the doorway behind him. "Really, though, good luck getting out the same way you came in. These doorways only have so much clearance."

Lauren shifted her weight and moved towards him on her hands and knees. Her breasts hung large and full from her chest, jostling violently to the point that she used one hand to stop their movement. Like a jungle cat stalking her prey, she lunged towards. Jeremy raised his camera and switched to video as he backed towards the doorway.

"You're a little trouble-maker," she purred. "If you weren't so good at what you do, I might have to punish you for that crack." Cast in her giant shadow as he was, he could actually see her grow, her body slowly consuming the available space in the room. He pushed a few desks in front of him, then backed out the door into the gym.

"Well, you'll have to follow me to get me."

"Beware the unexpected...you may regret not getting it on film."

She crawled over towards him, swatting a desk out of the way. It slid across the room, hitting the wall with a crash. Impressed with herself and momentarily distracted from her prey, she picked up a second desk and held it aloft.

"Wow, it's hard to imagine being small enough to fit in one of these."

"You were only an hour ago," Jeremy said.

"I bet I could smash this thing with my bare hands," she said.

Jeremy started a new video recording. "Go for it." He focused on Lauren as she held the desk from the top and bottom and pressed inward. The thin metal legs buckled, the wooden surface splintered, and the desk effectively collapsed in on itself. Pleased with her handiwork, Lauren tossed it across the room, the broken pieces landing in the corner next to the other destroyed desk. Jeremy raised an eyebrow at the display.

"Mind your expenses. By that I mean: ask yourself 'was it worth it?'"

"Totally worth it," Jeremy muttered to himself, continuing to film.

Lauren noticed the red light of Jeremy's camera and smiled. Having a vain desire to put on a show, she turned around and crawled towards the wooden teacher's desk at the front of the classroom. It appeared fairly solid and she gave it a shake. With her increased strength the oak desk felt more like plywood. She turned to the camera and flashed a naughty grin.

"Check this out." 

She pulled her legs under herself and tipped forward slowly so as not to bang her head on the ceiling. Getting to her feet, she turned and brought her sizable rear down onto the desk surface. The wood protested and a crossbeam snapped, immediately dropping her down a couple inches before several other snaps plunged her through the wooden structure that had no chance of supporting her substantial mass. Lauren was surprised with the ease with which her body had demolished the desk, sinking through the seemingly solid construct like a hot knife through butter.

"Ow! Okay, I don't know if I want to have footage of my giant ass crushing desks." Her head hit the ceiling as she tried to extract herself out of the wreckage. "Damn, am I growing that fast?"

"I did warn you."

"Yeah, yeah," she said, getting to her feet and shuffling towards the door. Now standing three or four feet taller than the door frame, she dropped to the ground, turned on her side, and slithered forward. Aided by the pliancy of her fleshy buttocks, she barely managed to clear the doorway. Stepping back into the gym, she stood up. At her current size, Jeremy barely reached the height of her crotch.

"You ready to take a break?" Jeremy asked. "I need to swap out my battery."

Lauren stretched as she gazed with wonder around the gym, fascinated at her higher perspective. "Sure, I need to stand up for a while anyways."

"How ya' feeling?"

She walked over to the basketball hoop, which now met her at chest level. "Big. Really big." She ran her fingers across the metal rim, up the side of the backboard, and across it's top. "It's...cool."

Lauren sat down on one of the gymnastic mats and reached for a sandwich. She now comfortably held the 18-inch sub in one hand and had finished the entire thing in four bites.

"You could have given me some warning," Jeremy said, impressed. "That would have been a great video."

"No way. I'm starving," she said. She reached for a gallon jug of protein shake. Jeremy flipped his camera on. 

"Moments happen unexpectedly. Always, ALWAYS be ready."

Lauren tilted the jug back and polished off the entire gallon in no time. She drank quickly, and the liquid that didn't flow into her mouth dripped down her face and sloped downward across the slopes of her breasts. Tossing the gallon jug behind her, Lauren belched again, the sound now almost painfully loud. She giggled, which sounded strange given the bass of her voice. Looking down, she grasped her bare breasts, which were over a foot wide each.

"Are my boobs bigger?"

"Significantly."

"Well, I know they're bigger. But are they bigger on me? They feel bigger."

"Ah, that reminds me." He directed her over to a stack of gymnastic mats about six feet off the ground. On top was a bathroom scale. "Can we give them a weigh?"

Lauren moved over to the mats and knelt down next them. She was about to drop a breast onto the scale when Jeremy cleared his throat. She looked down at him impatiently. "What, Shorty?"

He gestured at the mat with his chin. "I'm going to need a hand getting up there."

"So, you want me to..."

"Put me up there."

"Like, lift you?" Lauren asked, with a mix of trepidation and excitement.

"I can't imagine it'll be too difficult for you."

"I—I've never lifted a man before."

"Well, hurry up. We're on a schedule."

With surprisingly little hesitation, Lauren grasped Jeremy around his ribcage and under the armpits. She knew she'd grown stronger, so she took care not to hold him too tightly. Lifted him into the air, he felt about the same weight a cat or small dog. I'm holding a man in my hands, she thought, amid a sea of emotions. She placed Jeremy atop the mats and carefully released him.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" Jeremy said.

"No," Lauren said, her face having reddened slightly. "It was actually pretty easy." She waited to see if Jeremy would react, but he only adjusted the focus on his camera and looked up at her expectantly.

"All right, the scale is calibrated. Let's give this a go."

Lauren leaned over and placed her breast onto the plate sitting atop the scale. She winced at the feeling of her bare skin on the cool metal plate. Even despite all that had happened, this was her first opportunity to truly gauge how much she had changed. While she knew she'd grown, her breasts had enlarged considerably in proportion to her body, and she found the extra flesh a challenge to handle. Eventually, she managed to center it on the scale, though it's ample size made it impossible for her to see the readout.

Jeremy recorded the entire maneuver on video and crouched down to capture the readout.

"What's it say?" Lauren inquired anxiously.

"Your one, single tit weighs about forty-eight and a half pounds."

"Wait, just this one?"

"Yeah, and not only that but it's growing fast." The needle steadily crept upwards, and a minute later it settled squarely on fifty pounds. "I'm literally watching your boob get bigger."

"So you're saying my both my tits together weigh almost as much as my whole body did an hour ago?"

"Well, you have grown up a little."

"Ha ha, I'm still hungry."

 

Jeremy called another break, and managed to climb down from the mats as Lauren powered through the remains of the food in the cooler. Lauren wolfed down the final two club sandwiches. The reckless abandon which she tore into the food showed her comfort with Jeremy. Knowing he wasn't lusting after her through the camera lens put her somewhat at ease, and it gave the whole photo shoot a more relaxed feel in spite of its being kept on strict time constraints by her steady growth. Jeremy emptied six chocolate protein shakes into a large pitcher and handed it her way before he set to filling another.

"We're not going to get back in here, right?"

"No, we gotta head outside for the rest of the shoot."

"Good to know," Lauren said. "Can you pop open the wine?"

Jeremy corked both bottles, and Lauren powered through them as he swapped out his camera memory card and—anticipating some moving shots—mounted his camera into the anti-shake camera rig. He then filled up one final pitcher with protein shake and handed it her way. 

"Bottoms up. This is the last you'll get before we head outside, so enjoy."

Lauren promptly gulped down the shake and lit into the second as soon as it was available. When she finished, she laid back on the ground, patting her distended belly. Her stomach roared, and she gripped her midsection with both hands. 

"Wow, that's attractive!" she exclaimed, before watching in fascination as her bulging abdomen visibly receded before her eyes. Her growth rate had reached his peak, and she could literally feel herself growing larger, inch by inch, before Jeremy's eyes. She rolled onto her side and closed her eyes. "Oh, I can still feel it too." Her moist skin squeaked across the gym floor as her twenty-foot-long body lengthened and swelled, smoothly expanding in all directions. Camera in hand, Jeremy took bursts of photos, mostly of the satisfied smile on her face. He then dropped down on one knee and set himself, taking a series of photos—each about fifteen seconds apart—which managed to ever-so-slightly capture her remarkable expansion as it happened.

"You ready to go outside? We should probably do so soon since you're going to be twice this height in a half hour."

"Are you serious?"

"Absolutely. Now, come on. We have to go through the hallway, so we should probably get going before you're too big to fit comfortably."

Lauren frowned, but complied, freeing him from the unenviable task of explaining to her why she should listen to someone nearly a third her size and less than a tenth of her weight. She rolled to her feet, her body now having fully outgrown every shred of clothing and crawled towards the gym entrance and ducked through the double doors. She remained silent as she crawled into the hallway, and Jeremy figured this was largely because she was battling claustrophobia, and fighting to suppress a rather reasonable fear that she might grow large enough to get wedged in the brick walls of the hallway. Regardless, she proved to be enough of a trooper to stop and take one picture of herself compacted curled up in the comparatively tiny space. It was a quickie since, at twice the height of the ceiling, the discomfort on her face was authentic.

"We should have taken these earlier," she said, unfurling herself and resuming her trek through the hallway. Her growth was in overdrive, and she'd added at least two feet since exiting the gym.

"Mmm," Jeremy said, backing up and giving her as much room as he could.

"I feel really cramped in here."

"We're almost out," he said, turning and pushing open the double-doors. To his surprise, there was a metal beam dividing the doors he had not accounted for. This would certainly complicate her exit since, at this point, her shoulders had grown too wide to fit on her stomach, and her breasts would hinder her doing so on her side.

"If you run into an impasse, don't panic. Give your problem time to solve itself."

"They must have updated the doors since I scouted the location. I guess we'll have to shimmy back down the—"

Lauren's arm shot forward, dislodging the metal crossbar and sending it rocketing outward into the paved lot. She twisted and turned her broad shoulders, passing through diagonally before dropping back down to her front so she could pull the rest of her immense body through the double-doorway. In a flash of overconfidence, she pulled her waist through, only to have her generous hips snag in the opening. Lauren grunted, snorted and twisted, and the soft flesh of her hips provided barely enough give to allow her to clear the door. 

Jeremy recorded the entire maneuver.

Having extracted herself from the building, Lauren took a deep breath as she climbed to her feet and stretched her body in the cool open air before letting it out with a grateful sigh. "How tall am I, you think?"

"Best guess, about twenty-five feet."

Lauren bit her lip with excitement. "Jeremy?"

"Yes?"

"Can you help me take a selfie?"

Jeremy chuckled. "All I ask is that you don't drop me."

"Girl Scout's honor," Lauren said, crouching down and scooping her hand behind Jeremy, allowing him to fall backward into her palm. She separated her fingers to provide a seat of sorts for him to settle into and curled in her thumb to hold him in place before lifting him nearly 25 feet off the ground, above her face. Jeremy took a moment to let his stomach settle before aiming his camera down at her.

"Alright, Lauren. This is the only time I'm going to say this tonight, but give me your best selfie pout." 

She did as she was told, even flashing a peace sign with her other hand. In the background the lettering above the school entrance was visible, along with a car parked near the street—the comparative scale of the elements was unmistakable. Lauren lowered him from above her head but did not immediately set him on the ground. Instead, she tilted her arm, allowing Jeremy to lay back as she cradled a man roughly the size of a Ken doll in her hands. 

"You're so light," Lauren said playfully. "I can barely even feel your weight." Jeremy didn't reply, but continued to snap pictures, trying his best to capture a sense of perspective. "I'm impressed. If I didn't know any better, I'd figure you got held in women's hands on a regular basis."

"Nope, I'm just really good at what I do." 

Lauren didn't visibly react, which indicated she'd grown large enough that she began to have difficulty hearing him. "You seem awfully cool about holding a grown man in your hands," Jeremy shouted up to her.

"Am I still growing?"

"Yes, but you're probably slowing down. At this point, you're probably still growing several inches per minute. It's more obvious to me than you, I imagine."

"It's funny. I can't really tell anymore. I mean, I know things keep getting smaller, but it's like I'm just used to growing now. How weird is that?"

"I don't know, Lauren. How about you tell me how it feels to know you're continually growing bigger?" Jeremy framed the shot of her face as Lauren considered the question.

Click.

"It's...really, really cool."

Click.

"Like, the most empowering feeling I could have ever imagined. I'm just..."

Click.

"—bigger than…"

Click.

"—everything," Lauren's eyes and grin widened with delicious excitement.

Click.

"Well," Jeremy said, lowering the camera. "I'm glad to see you're enjoying yourself."

Lauren crouched down and allowed Jeremy to slide down to the ground. Lauren stood back up to her full, towering height. Now over thirty feet tall, Jeremy did not even reach her knees. Lauren did her best to remain focused in spite of the deluge of thoughts racing through her head. Elements of both fear and excitement welled within her, and Jeremy admired the way she maintained her focus.

"Don't be too presumptuous with anyone. Be ready for some people to disappoint you, and others to surprise you."

"So, what's next?" she asked.

"How about a little football?" Jeremy yelled, gesturing towards the school stadium, currently under renovation. He'd arranged to have the lights turned on until 11pm, and despite half of the lights having burned out, the dated, high-wattage lamps still managed to mostly illuminate the empty field.

"Sounds like fun," Lauren said. "Can I give you a lift?"

"Thanks, but no," Jeremy said. "I would, however, like to take some video of you on your way over."

Lauren seemed disappointed. "Okay, wave your arms when you want me to head over."

Jeremy offered a thumbs up, hopped on his bike, and pedaled towards the dilapidated field, which was both locked and blocked off with construction tape. Fortunately, there were enough gaps in the chain link fence for him to get through. He made his way to the track and turned around to see Lauren standing with her arms folded, waiting for his signal—the parking lot light poles, riding roughly at her eye level provided just enough visibility. He swapped out his memory card for a fresh new one and switched to video mode.

"Come on over!" he shouted.

Lauren lowered her arms and strode towards the football field with the confident swagger of a runway model. At her current size, she her weight surpassed several tons. Though he could feel the ground rumble with each of her footfalls, Jeremy steadfastly held his ground and recorded her approach, snapping a few images along the way. Reaching the stadium, Lauren lifted one leg over the fence and placed it down, effortlessly straddling the ten-foot barrier. She lifted her other leg and placed it down, before striding towards Jeremy, who slowly backed up until he stood roughly at mid-field. Rather than immediately stepping onto the field, however, Lauren headed towards the end zone where she grasped the goal post with one hand, sauntering around it. After some self-indulgent sight-seeing, she turned towards Jeremy.

"What should I do?"

"This is the chance of a lifetime," Jeremy shouted to her. "You're forty feet tall and we have full clearance to demolish the shit out of this place. What do you want to do?"

It didn't take Lauren long to decide. She stood in the end zone and took a single, two-footed leap, landing just short of the twenty-yard line. Jeremy barely managed to keep his footing, and promptly sat down to keep from losing his balance. Seeing something her size move as quickly and fluidly as she did was dizzying to watch. Her growth rate was well past its peak, but she'd still managed to have grown nearly fifteen feet since emerging from the building. 

Heading towards the sideline, Lauren bent down and whimsically ripped the sideline bench out of the ground, pulling up large chunks of turf with it. She flipped the bench in her hands a few times, unwittingly spraying some dirt into her face. She frowned and tossed the bench across the field into the opposing stands. After a moment of consideration, she turned and brought her weight down on the aluminum. Not only did she smash them, but she pressed them into the hillside, leaving a giant crater in the shape of her body. Laughing, she stood back up—her height now exceeded the field lights, casting her shoulders and face in darkness and making full-body shots difficult. Regardless, her body remained gloriously illuminated between residual field lights the bright moon slowly rising in the sky.

Pleased with her giant-sized frolic, Lauren stepped onto the field and dropped to her knees, then onto her back. She rolled in the cool grass, remembering cheerleading practice where they would run laps around the field. Now, her fingertips reached past 30-yard line with her toes still firmly in the end zone. Standing in the remaining bleachers, Jeremy took a number of shots of her long, bare body stretching a nearly a third of the length of the field, before stepping down and heading towards her. She heard him approach and turned her head his way.

"Would you like a closer look?"

"Dunno," Jeremy replied. "How comfortable are you with me?"

Grinning all the while, Lauren reached over and carefully swept Jeremy up in her hands. Lifting him up, she set him down on her belly. Jeremy made sure he had his footing, and took a few shots down mind-boggling long legs, before turning around to face the most magnificent breasts he'd ever seen. He placed a hand on a breast nearly as tall as he was to steady himself as he moved towards her face. She smiled up at him, and he snapped several pictures. Lastly, she helped him climb atop her left breast and held her hands behind him as he took several more shots of her face. For his final shot he slid down the underside of her breast to capture the view of her face over the horizon of her breast, with a few shots partially obscured by a nipple the size of a pint glass.

Eventually, her skin cooled and her growth halted, leaving her at a staggering (and culturally symbolic) height of almost exactly fifty feet tall.

"How long do I get to stay like this?" Lauren asked, in a thundering whisper.

"How long would you like to stay like this?"

Lauren thought for a moment. "Can I stay like this tonight?"

"I suppose. You'd have to stay here, and I'd have to stay with you."

She gently shifted her head to the side so she could see Jeremy. "Would you do that for me? I'd let you sleep in my hand."

"And you could crush me to pulp without even knowing it."

"Okay, bad idea." She sighed, looking up again into the sky.

"What's up?"

"I don't know, that's what's up. Ever since I started growing, my mind's been going non-stop. The thoughts are coming and going so fast, I can barely keep up."

"What kind of thoughts?"

Lauren took a breath, and exhaled. "It's like my thoughts have grown with me. I've experienced all these new feelings and sensations. I've seen the world from a perspective that I would never have imagined. I always used to worry about clothes, and Instagram, and my hair. Now that I'm so big, it's like all of that just seems so...small."

"So what do you think about now?"

"I'm looking at the stars, and realizing how much closer I am to them, though it's not really that close at all. I think about the conflicts that I've had with people, and the conflicts people have between each other, and it all just seems so petty. I just want to grab a whole crowd of people in my hands just to remind them how insignificant their problems are when there are much, MUCH, bigger things than them."

"Like you."

"Well, sure, like me. But like...everything. Life, nature, the planet, the sky. I feel like I should have outgrown everything. But that other stuff is still WAY bigger than me. I could be a thousand feet tall and it would still be way bigger than me."

Jeremy smiled as he looked into her eyes, each nearly a foot wide. She smiled back at him holding eye contact for a moment before looking back up at the sky, where she would stare silently for another hour before finally falling asleep. He waited for Lauren to close her eyes and curl onto her side before moving far enough back where he could see all of her and snapping his final shots of the evening.

 

Lauren woke up in the cool grass of the football field, covered in several blankets with a pillow under her head. While she wanted to recoil in horror at sleeping on the ground, she actually felt oddly peaceful. At the edge of the field, Jeremy was packing up his photography equipment, alongside several other bags he'd dragged down from the gym. Lauren stood up, taking one comforter with her in a half-hearted effort to cover herself. 

"I'm tiny again," Lauren shouted to him.

"Tiny as a relative term," Jeremy replied.

"You would say that," Lauren quipped, though as she drew nearer, she realized that her old perspective had not entirely returned. Jeremy stood nearly a half-head shorter than her.

"I believe you were warned there could be side effects," he said. "Looks like you're around 6'5. Hope you don't mind."

Lauren struggled to suppress a wide, goofy smile as she admired her lengthy legs that stretched down below her. "I'm quite happy with it all, as well as the work you've done." She walked over to Jeremy and embraced him giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Boundaries, hon."

"Oh, shut up," Lauren said, giving him a playful shove. "Not even eight hours ago you were standing on my tit. And speaking of those..." She pressed her bountiful cleavage together between her knuckles. "It looks like fashion modeling will have to do some growing to catch up with me."

"Hey, at least you shouldn't have any back problems."

Lauren flexed an arm, impressed by her increased muscle size and definition "Yeah, forget cheerleading, maybe I'll red-shirt the volleyball team." A thought seemed to suddenly leap to the forefront of her mind. "Or maybe, I'll do...something else."

"Oh? Has the last day given you a little more perspective?"

"It has, actually. Yesterday, I barely thought I was qualified to model. Now, I feel like there's much more I could do."

"Is it the new inches?"

"Well, those are great," she said, looking down at her body again. "But no, I just, feel like there's more out there for me." Lauren pursed her lips in frustration. "It's hard to explain."

"Sky's the limit."

"Yeah," she said, her eyes practically glowing with enthusiasm as she looked upwards at the sky. "It really is." Lauren looked down at Jeremy again and suddenly embraced him in a massive hug. "Thank you, Jeremy. Thank you for showing me that."

Jeremy squeezed her back, patting her on the side. "No problem. It's what I do."

"And you're damned good at it."

Lauren let him go and wiped one of her eyes that had gone moist. "I'll see you later," she said, before turning away, grabbing her bag from near the bleachers, and heading towards the parking lot, clad in only a blanket that hung from her shoulders. She'd gotten nearly halfway to her car, before she turned around and suddenly ran back towards him. 

"I can't believe I almost forgot my phone!" she said, snagging it from the end of the bleachers. She gave Jeremy a final wink and strode off towards her car, where he watched her get in and adjust the driver's seat all the way back before driving away.

"Whenever you can, try and leave them with more than what they asked for."

Jeremy packed up his camera, dusted his lenses, and meticulously placed them in their cases. With his gear and supplies packed up, he pulled his hatchback around and packed everything in. Shutting the doors and trunk, he headed around to the driver's side and stopped to take one, final look at the bleachers where a conspicuous body-shaped crater was indented into the hillside. A smile crossed his lips as he started the car, pulled out of the parking lot, and drove away from the school.

He had a ton of photos to look through.