- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Anna got off on the wrong foot with Grace. In this chapter, they'll bond over pizza and a round of truth or dare.

If you don't like underage characters, disgusting content, odor, and so on and so forth, this is not the story for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Anna was completely winded by the force of Grace's foot colliding with her fragile little body, her limbs splaying outwards as she was mashed against the carpet. Much to her surprise, she remained conscious, albeit in a great deal of discomfort, as Grace's weight shifted to the foot under which Anna was trapped. She could hear the frantic, muffled voices of her daughter and the other girl incoherently talking over each other as they tried to explain the situation to Grace, who was utterly oblivious that she had stepped on a bug-sized human being.

Pressed against Anna's face was the warm, wrinkled sole of the unaware tomboy, the tiny adult caught directly beneath the hole in Grace's sock as it descended upon her. At her own feet Anna could feel the edge of the hole, the frayed fibers of Grace's worn out sock stretched to their limit by the young girl's foot, which had outgrown or overused the footwear some time ago. She could feel the massive, powerful muscles of Grace's foot shift, and suddenly the weight that was bearing down on her lightened.

From the small amount Grace was able to gather from her panicked friends she realized she had stepped on something important, and lifted her foot up to inspect her sole, resting her left ankle against her opposite knee and holding it with her hand while she balanced on her other foot. Anna, having been pressed hard against the clammy flesh of the nine year old's foot and held beneath it for an agonizingly long moment, didn't fall away from it as it rose off the ground, much to her dismay. Instead she lifted with it, stuck to the pinkened skin like a ball of lint, unknowingly picked up from a rug.

Grace's eyes peered directly at the miniaturized form of her friend's mother, stuck to her foot like a bug, her curiosity and sense of wonder far outweighing any amount of concern or worry she might have felt for the poor woman. She was definitely not the kind of girl who considered others feelings, never bothering to mind her manners, even when a guest in their homes, and it certainly wouldn't cross her mind to rescue Anna from her grungy sole before she got a good look at her. She'd been over, spent the night, and seen Anna countless times. But never naked, and never glued to her foot like a helpless bug.

“Is she dead? You didn't crush my mom, did you?” Alice asked, sounding somewhat concerned. Moreso for the loss of a newly acquired pet or toy than for the woman that had raised and cared for her.




“Nah, she's fine, see?” Grace said, shifting awkwardly to put her foot out while still balancing, bending her leg a little and reaching out with her hand to lean against the wall. Anna couldn't see the faces of the other two girls, as she was still stuck to the thin layer of sweat and grime that coated Grace's sole, her own face buried in the wrinkled ball of the 4th grader's foot, though she could hear them clearly now.

“Okay, good. The carpet's soft, so I guess that's why you didn't smash her.” Alice said with a sigh of relief, Amber giggling beside her.

“Look at her though! She's stuck to your foot like a wad of gum! Gross!” The red-haired girl's face twisted up in mock disgust for the shrunken woman's predicament and then burst into more laughter, Alice joining her in laughter.

“Hey! There's nothin' gross about my feet. You better hope you don't shrink, Amber, or I'll make you live in a shoe.” The tomboy joked, but anyone that knew her wouldn't take such a threat lightly. Grace had never had the opportunity to hang out with any victims of the shrinking disease, but she wasn't above roughhousing and horseplay. Alice had come home many times with a bruise or scrape from an unexpected wrestling match with her classmate on the way home.

Hopping backwards on one leg, she planted her butt against Alice's bedroom wall with a loud THUD that gave the room a little shake and then brought her foot back against her knee. She began curling and spreading out her toes rhythmically so that Anna was loosened from her sole by the tightening and wrinkling of her skin, the tight fabric of her sock stretching as the massive digits reached out and falling slack when they curled. Anna struggled against the shifting wall of foot as she began to come free.

It would have been easy for Grace to reach down and pluck the tiny adult from her foot like a sticky note, but it was far more interesting for her to watch the woman writhe against her sole as she flexed her toes. And she wouldn't say so to her friends, but Anna's little struggles felt nice against her foot, like a feather being dragged across the wrinkles.

“C'mon, get her off. Let's do something fun with her!” Amber shouted, grabbing one of the many stuffed animals from Alice's bed behind her and tossing it at Grace. The furry blue bear bounced off Grace's knee ineffectually, only managing to surprise her. Grace leaned, off-balance, one arm windmilling as she tried to remain standing and resist the urge to plant her foot on the ground, and Anna with it.

As Grace awkwardly fought to keep her balance Anna finally came free from her sole enough to roll, her tiny body slipping across the taut skin as the giantess toes pressed against her knee. Closing her eyes, bracing herself for the impact with the carpet far below, Anna yelped in surprise as she felt her legs slide inside of the material of Grace's faded sock. The titanic girl curled her toes against the ball of her foot as she felt the woman fall off, and the hole loosened just as Anna slid into it, coming to rest between the net of lime-green fabric and the arch of Grace's huge foot.

Sliding her back down the wall, Grace plopped her butt onto the floor with a loud thump and brought her foot into her lap, easily able to see the lump inside of her sock that was Alice's mom. She couldn't help but giggle, tickled by the knowledge that the older woman had fallen into her dirty, stinky sock by complete accident. It wasn't something she had meant to do, but it was absolutely the kind of idea that would've come to her before long. She pressed a finger against the lump, pushing the puny lady against her arch.

Anna yelped in surprise a second time when she felt Grace's finger none-too-gently prod her ass, forcing her pelvis against the girl's arch. She tried to push back by placing her hands against the warm, fragrant skin, but she was nowhere near as strong as the tree-sized finger on the other side of the sock. Despite Grace's arguments otherwise, her feet did have a noticeable, pungent odor, made all the more worse once she had fallen into the musty, humid confines of the sock.

The heat was palpable and Grace's sweaty, unwashed foot had left a thin, greasy film on Anna's skin that gave her goosebumps. The aroma was so potent, this close to the little girl's foot, that she could taste the sour, vinegary stench. It was twice as bad as her daughter's, and Anna shuddered to think what it must be like between Grace's toes.

Not even bothering to remove her sock first, Grace reached two fingers into the hole, filling Anna's ears with a loud ripping sound as the fibers around her stretched and tore. The huge pillars pinched up Anna roughly between them, pointer finger against her lap, thumb pressed against her buttocks, and pulled her out of the widened hole. Wasting no time the gargantuan elementary schooler brought her shrunken plaything to her face and inspected her, turning her about between her fingers to get a better look at her vulnerable body.

“Grace, give her here already! She's MY mom.” Alice said after Anna endured an uncomfortably long examination at the hands of the forceful tomboy. She sighed heavily, and her humid, pizza-scented breath washed over the tiny captive like wind.

“Fine, geeze! I just wanted to look at her for a minute, I've never had a tiny to play with.” Grace complained, annoyed.

“Well neither have I!” Amber started in a huff. “And I barely got to play with her at all before you came stomping in like an elephant and almost crushed her.” She continued, shooting out a foot to lightly kick Grace's leg.

“Kick me again and I'll clobber you!” Anna's captor warned. Grace's towering fingers balled into a fist, the miniscule woman cowering as she was cast in darkness in the palm of the giant bully's hand. She rose to her knees, as if to bring her fist down on Amber with Alice's mother still inside of it, but Alice stood up from her bed and held her own hand out expectantly. Grace jerked her fist forward, causing Amber to flinch away, much to the young brunette's satisfaction, and then dumped her tiny toy into Alice's waiting palm with a smug grin.

“THANK you.” Alice said, looking down at her two friends sitting on the floor of her bedroom. She flopped back down on to her bed and glanced at her timid mother, thinking.

“Alice...girls...p-please, I...I don't want to be a burden but I need you to call-” She began to stammer, turning as she spoke to try and address Alice's friends at the same time, before she was cut off by Amber.

“Awwww! Listen to her tiny voice! She's like a fairy or a borrower or something!” The ginger girl squealed, leaning forward, hands on her knees so she could listen.


When Anna went to continue, nervous at the close proximity of Amber's face, green eyes piercing right through her, Grace clapped her hands together and startled Anna into silence with the loud CRACK.

“Hey, I got an idea! Why don't we play truth or dare?” Grace suggested innocently enough, smirking as her two friends eagerly agreed to the idea. Anna couldn't understand why. More than once she had interrupted a game of truth or dare in progress during Alice's sleepovers, only to find the girls in the middle of a variety of embarrassing or disgusting acts, though Grace never seemed to be the victim of any demeaning dares.

“Oooh yeah, we haven't played in forever!” Amber bounced up and down, ecstatic, her fixation on Anna's words vanishing without a trace. Her heart sank into her stomach and she sat down in Alice's huge palm. If there had been any chance of getting one of Alice's friends to help her, or even holding their undivided attention, it was gone now.

“Okay, okay, it's my house though, so I get to go first.” Alice insisted, sliding off of her bed onto the floor and sitting cross-legged, tilting her hand so that her bite-sized mom slid off onto the carpet by her right foot. Before one of the other girls had the idea to snatch her up for their own amusement, Anna moved away from the wall of soft skin next to her and headed for the leftover pizza.

“Amber! Truth or dare?” Alice asked, turning to Amber, who was making herself comfortable against a huge, furry pink pillow she had pulled off of Alice's bed.

“Umm....truth.” The ginger replied leaning on an elbow.

“Alright, uh...oh! What did that note that Bobby gave you at lunch say?” Alice asked, leaning forward a little and hugging her knees, eager for the answer. Grace was less captivated by the explanation that followed, sitting with her legs straight out before her, back to the wall. Anna also paid little attention to Amber's story, focused on reaching her destination, and what would probably be the only thing she'd get to eat for the foreseeable future. She didn't even notice Grace's eyes following her as she made her way through the carpet fibers, the smallest hint of a smile showing.

She finally reached the soccer-field sized pizza box and climbed onto the cardboard where the lid was resting like an overhang, closed over but not tucked into the box. Using the indentations in the box she climbed to the top like she was using a ladder, only for a shadow to fall over her when she finally reached the top, the smell of cold pizza thick in the air, her mouth watering.

Grace lifted the lid off of the pizza box, her thumb rising up beneath Anna's feet and scooting her up and over the rim of the box's lid so that she fell into the greasy interior of the cardboard container. Anna sat up quickly, brushing a dozen small, hard, pebble-sized crumbs from her abdomen and breasts before getting to her feet and heading towards the sole remaining slice of pizza.

She hadn't even gotten halfway to the cold, greasy, leftover feast when Grace's hand let go of the lid and lowered into the box, grabbing up the sole surviving slice by the crust and lifting it up and away from Anna, small crumbs raining down around the hungry, helpless adult. Covering her head as she was peppered by the crumbs, Anna looked up, heartbroken, as the mountain-sized girl tauntingly sneered down at her and took a bite that claimed half of the pizza slice, chewing with her mouth open.


Anna fell to her knees and fought back the tears as she watched Grace devour the last piece of pizza, powerless to stop her. The brunette bully chewed with her mouth open, giving Anna fleeting glimpses of the pizza as it became soaked and mixed with her saliva, quickly turning into an unrecognizable mush as powerful jaws and rock-solid teeth shredded and compressed the food. A lump several times larger than Anna slid down Grace's throat, and she took a second bite that stole all but the crust from the slice.

The reduced woman looked on in despair as Grace ate more in a single bite than Anna would probably be able to eat in a month, sparing not a single, edible morsel for the starving tiny. With a content sigh the giantess poked the crust into her mouth and finished it off. Anna climbed out of the box, defeated, while Grace leaned back against the wall and patted her belly, releasing a loud belch just as Amber finished her story.

“Ugh! You're such a slob, Grace. And I can't believe you ate that last piece, you had, like, almost an entire pizza by yourself already!” Amber said, more annoyed at her friend's lack of interest in the events at school than the actual rudeness.

“Yeah, whatever. You're just jealous of my burping skills.” Grace said with a dismissive wave of her hand, casting a sideways glance to Anna, who was making the journey back through the carpet fibers towards Alice.

“Oh, totally, that must be it.” Amber rolled her eyes, and turned to face Grace. “Now, it's your turn. Truth or dare?”

“Dare me, wimp.” Grace challenged, scratching her belly under the oversized striped shirt. Anna took a seat on a small, purple ball of lint resting among the carpet fibers a comfortable distance away from Alice's bare foot to watch, unable to do much else.

“Hmm...let's see...I dare you to...take your pants off.” Amber said, not really having a good dare in mind. Alice and Grace groaned in disappointment, and Grace unbuttoned her pants, hips wriggling as she lifted her rump to shimmy out of the old, hand-me-down jeans without any hesitation. Slamming her bottom down once more, she kicked her pants into a corner of the room. Anna could now see the green plaid girls' boxer shorts Grace wore underneath, another article of clothing she had started to outgrow, as it clung snugly to her butt, the little green bow on the front intact but a little lopsided.

“Well! I guess it's me, now.” Grace said, wiggling her toes inside of the mismatched grungy socks she had left on. From where Anna sat she could see the darkened prints where her toes and arch were, soiled either by sweating against the dirty insole of her sneakers, or from walking around outside with no shoes on. “You! Truth or dare.” Grace turned to look directly at Anna.

The tiny woman was surprised to be included, and for a moment felt as if the girls were viewing her as an equal, which would mean potentially getting them to see reason, to help her. But when she noticed the mischievous smirk on Grace's face and the glint in her hazel eyes, Anna knew she was only being included so that she could be further tormented.

“I'm...I'm not going to play. It's not fair.” Anna declared from the carpet, the three giantesses intently looking down at her. Grace looked to Alice.


“What was that she said? Dare?” Grace asked Alice, and Anna realized that her voice hadn't carried far enough from the ground to reach everyone.

“She said somethin' but I don't know what. Maybe dare?” Alice answered, shrugging as Grace scooted her butt closer to the other two girls, leaning over and snatching up Anna before she could attempt an escape. In a stomach-turning rush Grace brought her small passenger directly to her ear. Anna could see partially into the small cave of the young girl's ear canal, to where a small bit of wax lay unnoticed.

“I...I said no! I don't want to play!” Anna called into the ear, and Grace brought her back around to her front, in view of Amber and Alice.

“She chose dare.” Grace lied blatantly, paying Anna no attention as she stared up from between the girl's finger and thumb in disbelief. Both Anna and Amber readily accepted Grace's deception, and the immature bully turned her gaze downward, at her toy. “Alright! I'll be nice to ya, since you used to take me and Alice to get McDonalds after school. I dare you to...crawl in my mouth, and eat some of the pizza that's stuck in the back.”

As soon as she had finished making the dare, Amber and Alice erupted, the former in disgust and the latter in laughter. Amber practically shook from the mental image of having to eat a chewed up scrap of food stuck in someone's mouth, but Alice could only picture her tiny plaything of a mother having to suffer through it, and laughed herself to tears. Grace merely glanced down at the squirming woman in her possession and gave her a smug look before bringing her to her lips and spreading them apart.

Anna pushed against the fingertip that held her firmly in place as the wet, pink, glistening cavern of Grace's maw opened up before her, a gust of her humid breath ushering passed her, the garlic-tinged wind making her skin crawl. Her tormenter slid her tongue out like a welcoming mat, and the light in the room penetrated the shadowy innards of the living cave, giving Anna a clear line of sight to the pit at the back, where all of those slices of pizza disappeared.

“Bottoms up!” Grace joked, flicking her friend's shrunken mother into her mouth like a skittle, her lips sealing the miniature woman in darkness right after she smacked into the center of her huge tongue with a wet splat. Before Anna could find her footing on the shifting, soft, moist flesh underneath her Grace began rolling her around on the pink mass like a candy, drenching her tiny body in thick and stringy saliva.

The heat was unbearable, and there was nothing poor Anna could do to keep still, much less escape the organic prison she was trapped in. At the back of her mind there was an ever-present fear that Grace would get it in her head to simply swallow Anna out of spite, because she could, knowing that there would be nothing anyone else could do to stop her or rescue Anna once she was doomed to join the mound of mushy pizza digesting in her gut.

Her heart nearly burst through her chest with fright when she was catapulted to the back of Grace's mouth, but she quickly realized that she wasn't destined to be swallowed by the cruel bully. The strong, agile tongue positioned Anna on top of a sturdy molar, and Anna felt her hand sink into a soggy bit of what had once been pizza the moment she tried to push herself away. Her stomach rolled.


Much to her own surprise, Anna found that she was too hungry to hold on to her pride, and that combined with her strong desire to have this humiliating game done and over with, she grabbed a handful of the soggy, sticky glop and stuffed it into her mouth. It was difficult to swallow, and for a brief moment she felt as though she'd vomit on the spot, the viscus saliva drenching the pizza's remains and giving it such a revolting texture and flavor that it had made her sick merely to touch it. Once she finally had it down, though, resting in her empty stomach like a lump of clay, she was alright.

Turning about on Grace's teeth she scrambled awkwardly off the rock-hard fixtures onto the undulating tongue, and the giant girl saved her the trouble of having to slip and fumble to the huge lips she had entered through, spitting Anna into her palm.

“Eugh, that is so nasty. How can you put a person in your mouth? It's even worse going into someone's mouth! It's just all around gross for everyone, yuck!” Amber was still obsessing over the foul dare as Grace dried her lips with the back of her free hand, and then took her sleeve and roughly began to rub Anna's frail little body around in her palm until much of the spit puddle she had come out with was soaked up. Her hair was still matted to her head with the thick saliva, but Grace seemed only to care about drying up the spit in her hand. Once she was dry enough, Anna was brought back to a tremendous ear.

“Well, did you find any pizza in my teeth?” Grace asked, tilting her head so that her ear hung over Anna in preparation for her answer.

“You felt me, didn't you? You know I-” Anna began, her tone sharp with resentment at the immature, monstrous little girl that so easily overpowered and humbled her, but she was suddenly brought back before the others and out of earshot.

“Huh, darn. I thought I felt something stuck in my molar, but if you didn't see it, you didn't see it.” Grace said in response, but it was clear to Anna what Grace was doing. The titanic tomboy's half of the conversation was the only half Anna's daughter and her ginger friend would get, so it was the only half that mattered. Grace could say what she wanted, and do with Anna what she pleased.

Alice sighed and shook her head. “Grace! You know the rules, you can't give someone a dare that they can't do, even if they try. It's like when you dared Amber to lick her elbow. Only dares that are doable!” Alice proclaimed like a judge passing a sentence. “Especially for tiny little toys.” She added in a cutesy, patronizing voice while glancing at her miniaturized mother.

Grace nodded apologetically. “I know, I'm sorry. My mistake. That wasn't fair. I'll give her a much easier dare, okay?” She offered innocently, to the approval of her friends. Anna was beside herself. She had endured a disgusting, demeaning torture solely for Grace's pleasure, all while the manipulative bully acted as though it were a favor to the small woman, and now it didn't count. She'd have to suffer another mortifying game.

Drumming her fingers on her knee and staring off into space, the massive fourth grade tyrant considered her options for a moment, before absent-mindedly reaching behind her back to awkwardly scratch at her butt. Suddenly, that familiar, mischievous grin resurfaced as Grace's eyes looked towards her palm, and the tiny woman sat there, slowly bringing her other hand back from her rear.

"Hey, I just thought of the perfect dare for ya, pipsqueak. There's no way you can mess it up. All you gotta do is scratch my butt until it stops itching." She said matter-of-factly, pinching Anna up without delay and swinging her around to her backside as her free hand pried back the waistband of her shorts and revealing the milky white cheeks of her rump, packed tightly into the small boxers.

"Don't go getting lost in there!" She taunted the tiny woman before releasing her over the canyonesque crack. 

Chapter End Notes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally, the long-awaited 4th chapter. 

My other active story will be updated within the next 24 hours, so keep an eye out!