- Text Size +

The sun rise at 8:00am in the morning shining through your window, opening your eyes a bit your Mom came in the room. "Rise and shine honey, breakfast is waiting downstairs." she said as she left the room to go finish packing. As you head downstairs to the kitchen you saw your maid taking out the trash, turning back around going inside the house. She walk towards you and smiled cutely, "Good morning sweetie, enjoy your breakfast, your mom is a great cook. Hm? Yes I am a maid and yes I suppose to make food but she made it because she wanted to. Any who’s since it is summer vacation you may do whatever you like, make sure you stay out of trouble." she walked passed you after those words she said to you. The maid is called Sophie, she is a beautiful angel that came down from heaven, she wore only black and white maid outfit which you did not mind. Sophie was everything to you, she was kind, sweet, caring, and funny, she is everything that you wanted. Though it was rough to tell her that you were in love with her...don't you think she will hate you for saying that in front of her? Aside from her clothing she has black long hair, green eyes, and was 5'6 tall. After looking at her for a while when she walked away you sat to eat your food on the couch and watch some T.V. Time passed by and you became a bit tired, laying on the couch with your feet up. Your Mom came down and kissed you in the cheek and left with Dad to London. After two hours passed by you begin to wake up and something was off...looking all around you, you begin to panic! Everything was so huge even the plate was humongous. You try to slap yourself on the face to see if it was a dream but it wasn't...Then all of a sudden you hear a loud noise, so loud you had close your ears and that is when you saw Sophie. Instead of and angel she is now a Goddess to you! She begins to call your name "Hello? Where are yo- Oh... must of left the food here and went out with a friend." she smiled so cheerfully and picked up the plates knocking you off the couch and into the carpet. For some odd reason you couldn't feel any pain, it was like you were invincible. Standing up you saw Sophie walking away with the plates, you tried shouting her name but it was no use. It seemed you were an inch tall, naked body...and when you saw Sophie that size you cock starts to harden. There was no way you were that turned on from her size...then again you do love her so much. You ran to the kitchen to find her throwing the food away and begin to wash the dishes. Heading to her foot you were happy she did not have shoes on just a pair of white stockings. Blushing really red you wanted to lick her feet as one foot was standing on her toes as you see a dirty foot print. "Hm...I do wonder where the kiddo went, if he isn't here might as well invite my friend over~" as she said that she moved her feet towards you and hovers over you. So scared seeing your Goddess foot above you your body begins to freeze in place as the foot came down hard on your body. Sophie grabs her phone and calls her friend that was a maid as well. "Hello? Hi Kat! Oh my gosh, I have the whole house to myself want to come over? Really?! Perfect I'll see you soon!" she hung up the phone and prepares some snacks which were Chips and dips, Dorito's, drinks, and popcorn. "This is going to be maid's night in~" Sophie giggled as she set the snacks on the living room table. You on the other hand were stuck to Sophie sole from all the dirt being stepped on multiple times when she moved around. Sophie sat down and put her feet up next to the snacks when all of a sudden you fell into the dip with a dark fuzz ball stuck to you. You popped your head from the dip and wondered why she made so many snacks? A doorbell rang and Sophie got up excited and rushes to the door and opens it for Kat. Kat rushed to Sophie and hugged her tightly and kiss her in the lips deeply. Sophie was surprised from the kiss as she released it. "How many times do I have to tell you I am no lesbian..." Sophie said. "You know you love me than anyone else silly!" Kat closed the door having a maid outfit as well taking off her shoes, both walking to the living room and sat down to chat. "Oooooooh, snacks! Kat said. "Now now...wait for a moment, go wash your hands then we can begin." "OKAY!!" Kat took off to the bathroom to wash her hands. You saw a new person that you did not know of and begin to get more frighten.

This...cannot be good...

Chapter End Notes:

What did you think? If I made any mistakes just tell me :)