[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Follow the adventures of Marcus, a wandering blade, as he travels the lands of Nerlin in search of fame and glory. Alongside him are his three companions, Lyandra, a hawkeyed hunter, the mage Zelli, member of a race able to shrink and regrow themselves and those around them, and Mugg, their noble bloodhound. What dangers wll they face? What fortunes will they find? Read on to find out!


Rated: X
Categories: Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Fantasy, Gentle, Giant, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Nose, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 3793 Read: 32999
Published: June 12 2016 Updated: June 15 2016
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: This story contains STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT, as well as INTENSE VIOLENCESTRONG LANGUAGE, and BLOOD AND GORE. Viewer discretion is advised.

 

1. Dawn over Nerlin by SuperSonic77 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstar (886 words)

So, after reading quite a few stories on this site, I've finally decided to have a go at making my own. I'm not sure how this story will turn out, so, for now, I'll stick to a few chapters and have a look at the feedback. If it looks good, I'll continue the story further.

Now that that's out of the way, let's get on with it!

 

2. Entrance Scrolls by SuperSonic77 [Reviews - 0] (1095 words)

Well, looks like this story's off to a good start. I'll try to write one new chapter daily, or weekly if worse comes to worst. I'll also be sure to make the chapters longer if I can.

Ok then, as they say,

ROUND 2. FIGHT!

 

3. Privacy by SuperSonic77 [Reviews - 0] (945 words)

I just realized, I never gave a description on Marcus's appearance. Whoops! Well, since it'd take a while to say with words (and/or since I'm lazy), I'll just say he looks something like this:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/f/fb/XIV_Cover.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20101027174109

Ok, now that that's out of the way, back to the story!

 

4. Little Secrets by SuperSonic77 [Reviews - 0] (867 words)

I apologize for the slight delay on this chapter. The good news is it gave me time to brainstorm, so hopefully it'll improve the story a bit.