- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I apologize for the slight delay on this chapter. The good news is it gave me time to brainstorm, so hopefully it'll improve the story a bit.

"I must say, you're very persuasive." Marcus remarked, baffled Zalli had talked him into doing this.

The two were presently pearing inside Lyandra's tent, "scouting the playfield", as Zalli had called it. Lyandra was still fast asleep, face up, head closest to the outside of the tent. Her fur blanket was slightly pulled down, it covered everything below her lower breasts. Mugg slept in the back corner. near her feet.

"Ok," Zalli whispered, "I don't know about you, but I'd like to stay as far from Mugg as possible, so feet are a no-go zone. That leaves everything from her head to her knees 'free for use'." "Right. Looks like it's about midnight now. That leaves us five-to-six hours of 'play time'," replied Marcus.

"*giggle* Yes, and we're sure going to make use of every second, aren't we? Well then, I suppose you'll get to start first. Let the fun begin!"

 

Zalli put her hands on Marcus's shoulders, and the familiar light surrounded them. When it faded, Marcus found himself nude once more, and burried in a heep of his clothes. He felt like he was much smaller than earlier. As he thought that, a defining, deep rumbling could be heard in the distance. The fabric above him began moving rapidly. Then, suddenly, a massive, violet hand wiggled through the fabric, and reached for Marcus. It was obviously Zalli's hand, but what took him aback was its sheer size. As it picked him up, he found he was small enough to fit in the tiny wrinkles of her thumbprint.

The hand brought him zooming out of the clothing at incredible speed, up to her face. Marcus was, once again, shocked by how small he was. Zalli's face was enormous! She could probably only see him thanks to her magic. When Shrikks shrink people, they're still able to see and hear them perfectly fine.

Zalli fave Marcus a wink, then lowered him towards Lyandra's sleeping form. She places him on her chin, giving him a good view her body. It was like looking across a mountain range, not to mention being the same size as one, if not bigger. After he was in place, Zalli stepped back, and shrank herself as well, disappearing from Marcus's view. He waited a while. Soon, a ball of light appeared near him. The light swelled, and reformed into a female form, then faded, revealing Zalli, now at the same size as Marcus.

"Thanks for waiting," She said cheerfully. "Sorry, it takes a few moments for me to get the teleportation coodinates just right."

As she said this, her clothes began glowing, then dematerialized, revealing her nude form. Marcus blushed. "What? I just thought you'd get embarrassed if you were the only one naked." said Zalli.

"Uh... right. I guess. I was just caught off guard."

"I see. So then, where to first?"

"Hmm... I guess her breasts are the closest."

"Ha! Of course. Every man's favorite part of a woman."

"*sigh*"

The two hopped down from Lyandra's chin, making a soft landing on her neck. Seeing the distance they'd have to cover, Zalli cast an acceleration spell that'd make them move three times as fast. Marcus was thankful for it as they climbed over her cliff sized collor bone.

They continued towards Lyandra's left breast. The ground beneath them got softer. Then steeper. They soon reached the edge of Lyandra's bra. Marcus looked at it. It looked as thick as a castle wall! He first thought to move to where the strap met the cup and look for an opening. However, Zalli stopped him. "It's too steep over there. You'll fall," she explained. She then walked up to the cotton wall. She cast a spell on herself which multiplied her strength tenfold. She gripped the bottom of the bra and lifted it up with relative ease, leaving gap for them to crouch under. Afterwards she lowered it, shrouding them in darkness.

Zalli cast another spell on them both, allowing them too see in the dark. They continued their ascent. The air got hotter as they approached the peak. They found that the ground was now pink instead of pale. They were on Lyandra's areola, and she didn't even know it. Marcus began to feel turned on, his erection growing. Zalli gave him a slap on the shoulder. "Ah, ah, ah!" She scolded,waving her finger in from of him, "We're not at the end yet."

Finally, it came into sight. Lyandra's nipple. When the two reached its base, they looked up at it in awe. Even though it was unerect, it stood at a whopping one hundred feet tall! Marcus reached forward, and touched it. It felt soft and spongey. He began rubbing it, assuming it wouldn't be felt.

He assumed wrong. In the distance, they heard a soft, feminine moan. "Shit!" cried Zalli, "Careful!"

"Whoops! Sorry!" Marcus quickly retracted his hands. Meanwhile, the nipple began hardening, and expanded to twice its original size.

"*groan* Great, now it'll take longer to climb!" Zalli pouted.

"Huh? Wait, did I hear you right? Climb what?" Marcus asked.

"What do you think?" Zalli replied, looking up at the top of the nipple.